Arrivals: Lacy Place Lobby!

Finally arrived… attention Shannon

This topic contains 147 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  shannonf 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Kylie 
    Participant

I’m thinking of the irony as I feel your hands on my cage. While others enjoy the dancers on stage and the erotic atmosphere they spread, I’m locked up in a chastity device and if you wouldn’t have made sure I already had two orgasms this could easily turn into sweet torture.

“This place is lovely. And how clever you were to lock me up again before I actually could do something,” I say with a smile. My eyes rest on the outline of the key. “What do you do actually here when you are not seducing poor locked up boys?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh, I do more around here. You might say I am in management. Some clients here at The Lacy Place require more help to relax.  So I can show them around make sure they have a good time.  Take them to the shows, etc..”  I give your cage a little pull under the table.  “So tell me what do you do?”   I ask him, because I don’t know how he would react to me telling him that I transform unsuspecting men into female employees. I decide to play with the cage more, so I move my chair closer to him, so that it closer to play with. I smile as I play with the locked up member.

But I do wonder when the shrinking will start?  I think it may have been good to at least let him have fun before it starts.  I wonder how big it will be when it is done? Two inches or three inches, so tiny compared to now.  When it is done I may have to bring him back here and let him pick out the person I sleep with in front of him?

Kylie 
    Participant

I feel Shannon playing on my cage again, when a new dancer enters the stage. A blonde on a beautiful set of garters and stockings with seductive curves and a derriere like an apple. With fascination I watch her performance while Shannon keeps playing on my cage.

It’s rare that I get aroused again after I came and it usually doesn’t happen, but Shannons soft hands and the dancer get me going again. I watch her skilled moves, the dancer how she moves her body and how wonderful the garterbelt frames her butt and Shannon with her skilled and tender hands, feeling her hot breath on my crotch. A slight moan escapes my mouth and I think I can see a smile on Shannons lips. I hope I don’t ruin those new panties.

shannonf 
    Participant

I watch you looking at the dancer.  I wonder? I say out loud, “would you like to have a threesome with her and I ?  I might beable to arrange it, if you like?”  I smile then think if I wait long enough he won’t beable to have any sex with us, but he may make a nice clean up crew.  Another wicked smile springs to my face at the thought.

I tug on the cage a little more intensely, wondering if one can come from getting to excited. It is a nice thought so I try and see if it is true.

I smile as I watch him start to squirm. “Don’t worry you won’t be the last guy to cum in the club.” I whisper.

As I watch him I wonder some nice big tits make-up a more feminine body, he could make a really good cuckold. I wonder how his lip service is? I beam another smile at him again.

Kylie 
    Participant

Out of character: well played  I guess your thoughts go well with my fantasies .

My eyes go wide and there is definitely sparkle in them as I hear about the opportunity of a threesome: ” This would be another dream come true! Is there anything you can’t make happen ” I would want to smile  but I’m to turned on by your playing on my cage  so I let out a moan.  I keep moaning as you continue your game with my cage. A little later I look at you in shock. I actually came in my cage… and panties ( ooc: I guess a side effect from the lube). I’m to embarrassed though to tell you…

shannonf 
    Participant

I suddenly notice the cage is loose again, he must off came. Well that didn’t take long, so I bend down a bit and make a sniff gesture. Then I sit back up. A big smile beams from me.

“So one came?” I whisper to you. “That is ok ay it happens to every one sooner or later. ”  I pat your cage. The dancer comes over and bends down to us .  She says, ‘hi Shannon , so nice to see you again. We must get together again.’  “Yes we must get together again I did have so much fun the last time. All three of us will have to get together.”  As we smile at each other. Then she moves on to the other customers. My arm now goes around you.

“I hope you are having fun, and I think it won’t be to hard to arrange a meeting with the three of us.”  Then I do something. I take your hand and with your finger I trace the key outline.  I smile at you. “You may have to make me happy before we do this.”

I do this this to show you I still have your key and in less I am happy you won’t be happy.

O.O.C. : yes the lotion makes you cum more easily and has some shrinking effects each time you cum.;)

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  shannonf.
     Kylie 
    Participant

I feel like hypnotized when you press my hand against the outline of the key. I feel the fabric of your dress, the metal key, but most of all your outstanding cleavage. I still wonder who you could not seduce after I heard your conversation with the stripper. I must have looked like an idiot  with open mouth and cum in my pants when you talked about a get together with her.

“Maybe we should go back to my room again and I can make you as happy as you want to.” I smile my best smile to you and finish my glass. “Let’s go then?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I get up and wait for you to then I turn and lead the way out. Once we get in the hallway to the elevator I lead you by your cage to the elevator, were nobody can see me do this. We enter the elevator I don’t let go I keep hold of your cage. I lead you all the way back to your room holding your cage, expect for me to text. I turn to you and say,” I do have a surprise waiting for you in the room.”

When we get to your room I wait for you to open the door with your key. I wonder I should hold that key to?  I smile as you open the door.

We enter the room. There sitting on your night table is some bottles of oil and lotion.  I t start to take off your clothes. We get close to your bed I push you on the bed and climb on top of you. I take one bottle of oil and start to rub it in to your chest.  then I rub it into your legs. I turn you over and start to rub the oil on your back and the back of your legs. Then I start to give you an oil message rubbing your back and rubbing your buttocks also. when I finish. I see that you are a sleep. I leave the key on your night stand beside the sex lube.

There are going to be some big changes starting now.  I smile as I leave you to rest.  The oil should make you pretty much hairless on your body, not effecting your head hair. The longer the oil sits on your skin the more work it will do in making your skin more soft.  I leave the key thee because I think if you have the key you will have to rub one out before I return and with the sex lube there you used before a second dose should be enough to continue to shrink your manhood, I will of course have to see it to make sure. I do like seeing these things shrink, with each time it cums it gets a little smaller, it should be really noticeable tomorrow.I wonder what it will be like to give a blow job to a really tiny penis?

Kylie 
    Participant

I wake up and look at the clock. It’s the middle of the night. I feel thirsty and horny at the same time, so I switch on the light and make my way to the room bar for some water. I feel diffrent and when I return to my bed I see the key for my cage. Thank god! My erection started to kill me in the device and I guess it was more the pain from it that made me wake up. Eventhough I must admit it was not as bad as usual.

When I lay back in bed I think of turning on the TV, but it was the last dream I had that made me so horny. In my dream I was a sexy french maid, with garters heels and everything beautiful feminine. With naughty thoughts on my mind, I grab the key and the lube to start masturbating slowly. As the last time I cum almost immediately, and this in addition to the fact that I only used three fingers and my thumb to masturbate this time (usually I used my full hand), makes me wonder. Did anything change here? I slowly caress my body, it feels all smooth and shiny. What a nice feeling, so tender. I clean myself up, being impressed by the huge puddle of cum on the sheets and actually wanted to take a shower, but a rush of tiredness sends me off to bed once more.

The next morning it’s already 10 am when I re-awake. Odd enough that my dreams as a naughty french maid of a beautiful, but dominant governess and her wicked adventures with various lovers, continued. Furthermore I’m horny once more. I grab the lube again that sends such warmimpulses down my throbbing cock and start to masturbate again while I caress my body. Smooth and soft my tender hands on my own skin. It’s like they explore my body for the first time and their soft movements bring me to the edge again. I watch in a pleasured shock how a huge cum explosion leaves my penis, that my three fingers hold tightly.

“Okay, let’s start this day,” I say to myself when I make my way to the shower. Warm water rushes down my body. And I see you thougt of everything. You left the oil that smells so good and feels so nice on my skin in the bath. “I guess Shannon wouldn’t mind if I use it again on myself,” I say as I massage it into my skin. THe feeling is nice, it feels lovely, kind of warm and soothing. Time to grab the toothbrush. I brush my tooth, clear my mouth and actually want to shave myself afterwards, but somehow my beard didn’t grow as usualy over night. It actually seems all traces of it are gone. Anxious I step a few meters back. What happened!? My body is completely hairless and it looks a bit like my physique got a little more… feminine?

I hear a knock on the door…

shannonf 
    Participant

I knock on the door, but what the hell I use a master key to open the door and enter. I think we had sex so it is not like I haven’t seen him naked. Besides I hope to get to see his progress, leaving the shrinking lotion in plain view, I’m sure he would have used it.

Once I get in I see the huge cum stain on the sheets. Wow I think he must have been super horny. I walk to the door and turn the sign to have a maid come to service the room.  But then I have a thought.  I wonder if he would.  I get out my phone and send a text.  Soon a slight tap on the door I open the door and wheel in the maid’s cast, it has everything one would need to clean the room. Including clean sheets!

I wander in to the bathroom and catch him naked. I find the cage and key .  “Oh I see you are getting ready for the day?”  I  have a surprise for you. As I hand you a French maid’s uniform.  Before you really know what I am doing I lock you up again.  Then I help you into some new silky panties, some nice thong ones. I lay out the uniform for you to try on. Then take your male clothes. “Oh lets play a little kinky game.”  As I return to the other room and sit on the sofa out there and wait for you.

Kylie 
    Participant

I put on the panties, somehow already used to them. But the excitement is even higher than the last time. With my soft skin the material feels more intense and caresses my smooth body tenderly .

Before stepping out towards you I look at myself in the mirror. It looks ridiculous. My still manly face and short hair, the still rather masculine body is in sharp contrast with the nice uniform. Feeling rather humiliated  than sexy I step out towards you on bare feet. You look adorable on the sofa. ” What kind of kinky game are you up to?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I get up and go over to the bath room, “Oh come on out.”  I pull him behind me to the bed. “I would have sat on the bed to wait for you, but I seen the huge cum stain on there, so I thought wouldn’t it be good if you made the bed for me? I get behind you and help you strip the bedding off. Once that is done I go over to the cart and give you fresh sheets. Then help you put them on Then we repeat the process until the bed is made.  I sit on the bed and look at you. I pull you closer by your cage to me. “Does Mr. Winky want to come out and play?”  I say as I fix your uniform. “A naughty maid, or is it a slutty maid?”  I say as a smile at you.

I remove your key from my top, then I drop my top exposing my breasts.  I rub my breasts against your cage.

“So what do you want to do now?”  As I beam a smile at you.

Kylie 
    Participant

I smile: “I guess Mr Winky wants some freedom,” I say. Your smile is wicked as I  raise after kissing you. “A slutty Maid suits me better I guess.” I kneel down and ask you if I’m allowed to massage your feet.  Your nod is slight, but noticeable. With my soft skinned hands I gently remove your high heels in order to worship your feet. I feel your second foot fondling on my chastity device. As the chastity cage drops off I look at you seemingly shocked.

shannonf 
    Participant

As I play with your cage with my foot it comes off! “Well someone doesn’t need the key” I say with a  smile. I continue to stroke your smaller , but hard erection with my foot.

“Well we just will have to get you refitted for another cage won’t we?”  I smile rather mischievously.  I then move your balls with my foot then go back to rubbing my foot on your shaft.

“You like that don’t you?”   I watch you in your maid’s uniform , with a little more intervention I can help you fill that out.  Then I stop and get up and look for and find a ruler. I go back and sit and then I place the ruler next to your erection.

“Wow, would you look at that, you better read it and tell me what you see.”

Kylie 
    Participant

You see my shocked face. “5 inches,” I say in shock, double checking over and over again. “I…I seem… I got smaller,” I say looking up to you while kneeling on the floor. You don’t look too shocked though. And is there a smile on your face. Your foot starts to rub against my cock again, keeping it stiff. It’s hypnotizing and exciting. Two more rubs and I have ruined your stockings with a huge cum fountain. I look even more shocked and astound now. I have difficulties bringing mind and desire together. Obviously the fact that my penis shrank was an immense turn on, making me cum so super quickly. But since when do I spray such huge loads? I examine my results, that make actually a pretty nice contrast to your dark stockings. “I…I…I,” I start but don’t finish. Instead I look a bit helpless towards you.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile big as you are still in shock at your diminished size.  Then you start to squirt on my foot.  I hold my foot up to your mouth.

“Remove that cum, with your tongue!” I say in a rather commanding voice. I sit there as I watch you. I am testing you to see if you need ant work, and the more I make you cum soon you will not even beable to penetrate me as you will be to small. I take off the rest of my clothes and get on my hands and knees. My ass at you I move my panties to one side. Then look at you.

“Lets have some fun.”  I wiggle my bottom at you to try to get you to mount me like you did before.

Kylie 
    Participant

I am still able to enter you, but I’m not sure if you are enjoying it as much as the last time. You still moan, but I have the feeling I hear little giggles in between. Eventhough it feels diffrent, it still feels good. I grab your tits from behind, trying to show you that I’m still a masculine stud and hoping I will regain my size soon (out of character: of course the opposit will happen ;)). I penetrate you hard and deep… well not as deep as before.

Just as I watch to the side I realize how odd it must look. I see me still wearing the French Maids Uniform and wonder how I would look with a wig and some Make up…

shannonf 
    Participant

Once you finish I clean up and you still in the French maid uniform.  I get dressed then sit on the sofa. I look the room over. I pick up the cage that is now to big.  Making sure it is clean. I look at yo and finally say. “I think it is time to get you refitted with a new cage. So come along.” I don’t give you time to change I pull you out of the room in your French maid uniform.  Out in the hallway we don’t go the normal way we head to a closet and I pull you in. I move a shelf and behind the shelf is a key pad. I punch in a code. Then the doors open. I pull you in and I select the floor then when we reach the floor we exist the elevator and go down a hallway to a room. We enter the room and find a lady sitting in there. She smiles at me, ‘can I help you?’ She says, smiling.  I pull you in so that you can see the lady.

“He needs a new cage”. I hand the old one to her.  She smiles. ‘Yes I see, what is wrong with this one?’ She asks.  “That one is to big.”  She gets up and then says , ‘right this way.’

She takes your hand and leads you to a chair then points to it, almost like to say sit. She does what is almost like fondling you but she is getting measurements. She leaves then comes back with a new smaller cage. She places it on you with a ‘click’ sound. Then holds the key up. She gives the key to you. ‘You will give this to Shannon.  Then leads you back to me. She stands there watching you to see if you will indeed give me the key.

Kylie 
    Participant

I’m all dazed and confused by this scenery. Before I know what happened I hand you over the key and feel very tired and exhausted. “Could you bring me back to my room and could I have a massage like the last time, I feel kind of worn out.” You grab my hand and take me with you. ” You will get even more ” your smile says. Because after the massage with the nice oil you give me another hand job with the special lube. As you don’t want me to ruin the sheets again, you make me flip my legs over my head so I cum all in my mouth. A long passionate kiss from you sends me into strange dreams.

When I wake up again I’m still in the French Maid uniform. As I open the drawer to get changed I see all my clothes are gone. Instead there are only female underwear, high heels and different uniforms in there ranging from strict to slutty…

shannonf 
    Participant

I come back much later. What I find is you looking for your clothes. I have to tell you something.  So I tell you.

“You have been transferred to another room. Your things should be there by now, but you do need to tidy up this room before you can move to your new room.”  I open the door and there is the maid’s cart just out side the room. I take and lead you by your new cock cage to the cart and let you push it in. I sit there and watch you make the bed and tidy the place up.  Then I go and look in the draws and the closet.

“You can use the maid’s cart to put your clothes in to carry them to your new room.  There was a mix up and this room has been rented to another guest,  But that is good news for you because we added more days to your stay for free on us.”

Once everything is moved to the maid’s cart I lead you to your new room.  We go to a different part of the hotel one that is right next to the employee’s quarters. I don’t mention this to you.  As you will feel a bit to tired from the changes going on in your body. We finally get there and I tell you to push the maid’s cart inside.

“This isn’t as nice as your former room, but you are staying here longer as our guest. I don’t see your clothes here yet, I will go and see were they are.  will leave you to get comfy and you can put those clothes away I still want to play some games with you later.”  I give you a kiss and play with your cage.  Then I give you another massage with the oils, but this time I use an inhaler on you to , I say it is aroma therapy , but in fact it is not, it is a faster way to feminize your body, in a few days you wont even recognize your self in the mirror.

“Now put your things away and I will be back later with your clothes I must go find out were they put them.”

Kylie 
    Participant

Your kiss turned me on so much again I want to masturbate, but the chastity device still fits perfectly. As a substitute I grab the oil again and actress my body with it. All feels more sensitive, even my nipples. Silent moans escape my mouth. As desperation grows I try to get out of the chastity device, no chance.

I start searching for the key in the room and look around. I discover a table with various make up equipment as mascara and other things. The former guest must have been female I guess ( ooc: of course the make up is hear for a reason ). I go through various drawers, but don’t find a key. Instead in one of the drawers I see a little collection of sex toys: handcuffs, butt plugs in various sizes and more…

shannonf 
    Participant

I realize I forgot to leave the key with him. So I go back and I peak in and watch him for a bit.  Taking pity on him I ease in and unlock the cage, without saying anything.  I use the special lotion and soon I have a smaller erection in m hands. not satisfied with the size yet, (it is still to big.)  I stroke it more bringing it to a erupting squirting fest.  I Lick it up I do this to try to keep him hard so we can have a round two.  I stroke it again then making sure it is very hard. I stop. Then stand up, I look down at him.

“So are you going to stroke that thing for me?”

Kylie 
    Participant

I nod eagerly and want to start stroking furiously, but it’s different than usual. I can only use three fingers by now. I would care, but it seems the aroma therapy left my mind a bit dumb and I’m still to horny to really care. I admire you while I stroke myself, worshipping your body and perfect make up with my eyes. I’m almost used to cum within a minute, so I don’t feel to ashamed when I ruin my French Maid outfit with my ejaculation. ” Thanks Shannon,” I sigh as I recover from my orgasm feeling suddenly very tired .

Kylie 
    Participant

I nod eagerly and want to start stroking furiously, but it’s different than usual. I can only use three fingers by now. I would care, but it seems the aroma therapy left my mind a bit dumb and I’m still to horny to really care. I admire you while I stroke myself, worshipping your body and perfect make up with my eyes. I’m almost used to cum within a minute, so I don’t feel to ashamed when I ruin my French Maid outfit with my ejaculation. ” Thanks Shannon,” I sigh as I recover from my orgasm feeling suddenly very tired .

shannonf 
    Participant

O.C.C: my post never made it, so I will post again

shannonf 
    Participant

I lay a ruler on the stand next to the bed then I kneel down I notice that he is out like a light.  So I un lock the cage and measure the tiny cock.  A smile comes across my face.  It is hard from me touching it.  I use two fingers and a thumb to give it a few strokes.   Then I stop I go to the other side of the bed and take off my clothes. I slide under the covers fully naked. I turn so I am facing away from him. I start to play with my self making my own erection very hard.  The thought of a size comparison kind of is turning me on.  I am now fully erect and there is really no hiding it.  The only thing that is hiding it is the covers. I give you a little nudge waking you up.

“Lets have sex again.”  I say stroking your free cock.  I don’t think he will beable to enter me this time, but I want to see for myself, or feel for myself.

Kylie 
    Participant

You apply some lube on my raging hard on… at least I think it’s a real erection. As you turn around and I try to enter you from behind it feels diffrent than usual. I can enter you, but it’s like you don’t even notice. I try to fuck you harder, but you don’t show any reaction. “What’s the matter?” You turn around with a big grin on your face…

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well I couldn’t tell if you were in me or not.”  I say then I turn over and throw back the covers. My breasts resting on my chest like basketballs , but then my erection standing straight up like a flag pole. Then I turn on my side facing you. I look at my erection then at your such a big difference.

“We may have to come up with other ways to have fun.”  As my erection rests on your pelvis. Then a thought comes across my mind. I get up and grab something then I lay down in bed next to you again.  I say , “Hold still”, as I start to apply some lipstick to you.  “Now go like this with those lips.”

“Now it is your turn to pleasure me, it is only fair since I pleasured you a lot. It wont bite.”  I then move so that it is right in front of your mouth.

“Come on suck it and stroke it or you go back in your cage.”

Kylie 
    Participant

I would say something, but I can’t. I’m shocked totally. About everything: my reducing penis size, the fact you are a Shemale, the fact your cock is enormous…

My jar stands open and now I feel your hand on my backhead, slowly guiding it on your cock. Everything in myself makes me want to withdraw, but somehow I can’t. It’s like I’m watching myself from the outside as my lips go down on your cock. I only have the tip in my mouth and feel already like chocking. I feel my eyes water. Everything seems sureal to me. You push me back and show me your erect cock once more, while grabbing mine. It looks like an enormous vagina compared to your thing. I’m still not able to form words as you start to stroke my cock with only two fingers and laugh. “Try mine,” you say and guide my hand onto it. My big hands look like pretty tiny girls hands on that massive thing as they start to make their first moves into stroking a cock that is not mine.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile big as you suck my member.  “Your doing  s good job, you sure you never done this before?”  As I star to leak the precum.  As You continue I suddenly start to squirt and squirt a lot, it is thick white creamy cum, not the clear stuff you are starting to squirt. I get some in your mouth, then I get get some on your face. Then I get some on your chest to. Squirt after squirt, until finally it stops. I watch as my member starts to go soft and I notice something.

“Even limp I must be three times bigger then you are hard.”  I smile and give your tiny member more strokes until you squirt your clear load.  I taste it then let you taste it, then I scoop up some of my cm and taste it then I let you taste it.

“See there is a difference.  You should reapply your lipstick.”  I grab the lipstick and apply it to your lips. Looking at you I smile.

“I will have to send you some make-up. Then I will have to have your little maid cart restocked, because you don’t want to sleep in cum covered sheets, do you?”  I get up and get dressed to leave.  Then leave , but before long I bring you back some make-p and some different lotion and creams. One cream is placed right in front so you can see it.  On the bottle it says, ‘Busty’.

“Now get up and tidy your room up You have a lot of make-up to try on and don’t worry I brought you a lap top that shows you how to apply the make-up.”  Then I stop as I hold up your cage I am puzzled to whether or not to put it back on you, after all your cock is so small now.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar