Arrivals: Lacy Place Lobby!

Extremely Hungover

This topic contains 41 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 3 days, 9 hours ago.

• Author
     Jacob 
    Participant

I stare shocked at how feminine my hands look. I blink a couple times to make sure this is real.

It just now clicks to me at what you said. When it happened to you… wait does that mean.. no way.. I stare shocked at the thought that you might be a man. If they could make someone look like you I need to get out of here as soon as I can. My cheeks are flustered and I try to remain calm.

“W-wait so are you a… man?”

Jacqueline 

I giggle and wink.

“Yes, I was. Actually in some ways, I still am. Giggle.”

“Let’s do something fun.”

I pick up the spray bottle from the cart.

“I’m going to mist your throat with this chemical Jacob, it will tighten your vocal cords slightly, giving you a softer and more feminine voice. And don’t worry, it is temporary. It wears off in a couple weeks. Then it needs to be reapplied.”

“Open wide.”

When he opens his mouth I gently mist the back of his throat with the mint flavored spray.

“There, all finished. Give it a try, say something.”

Jacob 
    Participant

I am extremely hesistant when I hear you talk about a mist that changes my vocal cords but I feel relief when you say its not permanent. I don’t even really believe it will work which is why I open my mouth. The stings my throat a little but overall I don’t really feel different.

“I don’t thi….” My eyes go wide as I hear myself speak, is that really me? I try again to make sure I’m not hearing things.

“…it worked” I stare at you but all I see is a smile and giggle. It relaxes me a little but I am still extremely embarrassed.

Jacqueline 

I grin and giggle when Jacob speaks with his new voice.

“You sound great Jacob. You have a perfect feminine and sexy voice.”

“Now that you are becoming more and more feminine, I think you need a feminine name. Do you have any favorite girls names you might like to use while you’re here? Jacob is not going to fit the girl you’re becoming.”

“Next I’m going to apply this Astringent to your face and neck. It will eliminate the need to shave, and you won’t have any more five o’clock shadows. This is my favorite. I always hated shaving but itchy beards were even worse.”

I gently massage the soothing liquid into his skin while he thinks about names.

Jacob 
    Participant

Your touch feels amazing and your soothing personality is what is keeping me sane through this whole process. Coming up with a girly name sounds pointless and embarrassing but I don’t want to let you down. As I’m thinking one pops into my head and I realize how deep in I am and how there isn’t any turning back.

“Jessica”

Jacqueline 

“Jessica is a wonderful name. It’s perfect for you. Great choice.”

“Next I’d like you to think about breasts Jessica. One of the most feminine traits is breasts. Do you like large breasts, small breasts, or in between breasts?”

“We use special high tech breast forms here. No ugly falsies or stuffed bras. These are just awesome. They will match your skin color and texture perfectly. They weigh the same as real breasts and look exactly like real breasts.”

I show her a package of the breast forms. I let her hold them and see them up close.

“As you can see and feel, these are very realistic. They’re applied with a special adhesive, which will not come off without using a special solvent.”

“There will be no visible seams or lines and they’ll look and feel exactly as they would if they were your own natural breasts.”

“And the very best part is, you’ll feel sensations through them just as if they were your own. Heat, cold, touch, everything. They are made with special internal “nerves” which, with the special adhesive, will transmit the sensations through them, to your own nerve endings.”

“Now you just have to decide on the cup size. A cups are small, petite breasts. B cups are a little larger but still small and cute. C cups are average and preferred by many. D cups are large breasts, which turn men’s heads.”

“What do you think? What size would you prefer?”

Jacob 
    Participant

My eyes go wide at the thought of having breasts. On one hand its extremely embarrassing but on the other I don’t have a choice. I can’t bare the thought of choosing so I speak up.

“You can choose.. whatever you think looks best” I blush hoping I don’t regret that decision.

OOC: Sorry for the short responses I just don’t know what to say during this transformation scene lol.

Jacqueline 

OOC: Perfectly understandable. LOL

“I think the C cups will be perfect for you Jessica.”

I look through the large selection and find a package of C cup breast forms which perfectly match her skin color and texture.

I recline the chair, open her robe, and place the forms on her chest. I arrange and re-arrange them until I have them perfectly aligned with her body. I then make small marks on her chest.

“Now I’m going to apply this adhesive to the forms and place them on your chest. It’ll feel a little strange for a few moments while the adhesive sets.”

I carefully place the breasts on her chest using the marks, and very carefully work the edges down so no seams or lines are visible.

When I finish, she has beautiful and sexy breasts. I pinch the nipples gently to make sure the nerve connections have been made, and to demonstrate what I described about the sensations.

Jacob 
    Participant

I yelp which sounds way more like a moan than I meant it to, and what makes it worse is that it sounded completely girl. My cheeks flush red from embarrassment as I sit there with my new breasts. I sit there amazed that they look just like real boobs. It just now clicks in my mind that I’m stuck at this place until they remove these. The embarrassment rushes to my face as I blush even more.

Jacqueline 

I wink and smile to Jessica as she feels the sensations of her new breasts and blushes bright red. They are amazing.

“I don’t understand it completely Jessica, it has something to do with the internal construction of the breast forms and the glue making contact with your own nerve endings. They’re very special. And you’ll find they will be the same temperature as your body and will also feel heat and cold.”

“Now we need to think about a hairdo. Do you have any preferences for style and color? I’ll weave extensions into your own hair. This will look very natural and be easy to care for.”

I sit behind her and begin weaving the hair extensions into her hair while we talk. Deeper and deeper we go into the rabbit hole.

Jacob 
    Participant

I’m distracted by my boobs and blush realizing you asked me a question. I ask you again and watch as you giggle and repeat yourself. I’m already embarrassed enough and don’t want to be embarrassed further.

“As least girly as possible” I spit out but my new voice dips a little so all you hear is ‘As girly as possible’. I hear you giggling and playing with my hair. I always loved when people played with my hair, its so soothing. I lay my head back on the chair and close my eyes as you fiddle with my hair.

Jacqueline 

Jessica requests something as least girly as possible. And that’s not a problem at all.

“I think you’ll look very nice with a nice stylish hairdo of what you already have. With your features I think straight with loose curls and a cute bob, boy look, will be very attractive.”

I finish what I’m doing, and then carefully style her hair in a short, stylish manner.

“You’re going to love this Jessica.”

It looks very nice. And changes her appearance to a slightly feminine look.

I hand her a mirror so she can see what I have done.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar