Lacy Place Apartments

Miss Manus Residence

This topic contains 38 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manu 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Manu 
    Participant

I’m in a hurry and only enough time to take a quick look around. Everything seems nicely furnished, exactly as agreed.

Living room

and the kitchen,

each with a staircase to my bathroom

and my place to sleep

I take a thoroughly look at my playroom

Im really satisfied and happy to sleep the next night in my own castle.

Attachments:
     Manu 
    Participant

I’ve found a straying Sissy on the vast halls and doorways. She seems to be lost a little bit and i want to lead her in the right direction, but first straight in my apartement.

I enter my residence and take a fast look around,

everything seems to be ok..

I look at the sweet lost creature at my door and wave her to come in.

Miss Manu

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Manu.
    Attachments:
     Issy Had 
    Participant

I enter in awe of how big it is. I can only see the living room and I am blown away by it, my little room was nothing compared to this. Even more amazing is the majesty and beauty of Miss Manu. Just standing next to her puts me in my place as a little sissy, even if I was still a defiant male.

I express my excitement “This place is amazing Miss Manu! Thank you so much for taking me in. *I curtsy* You must have so many maids to maintain this! Is this where you’re going to spank me!”

Manu 
    Participant

Is this where you’re going to spank me?” asks me my naughty estray.

“But listen, the more you ask me, the later you’ll get it. You better do not forget this rule!” I slap you very controlled in your face, “Maybe this helps remembering!”

I wonder how you will stand this strike. Was it to hard? I look you straight in the eyes to see your reaction. Will you cry? I dont wont you to, but if we want to play, I must get to know your reactions.

Miss Manu

Issy Had 
    Participant

Miss Manu slaps me in the face and it caught me of guard as I remember that I am her sissy. I don’t show emotion as I resume the standard sissy position with my face emotionless looking at the floor and my hands behind my back gently tugging at my skirt. Despite the slap, I’m still horny.

“I’m sorry Miss Manu, you know best.”

Manu 
    Participant

“I’m sorry Miss Manu, you know best.”

“We will see.” I take your face between my hands and lift it a little until our eyes meet. I  caress your rosy cheeks for a long time looking you straight in the eyes.

Then i place a kiss on your forehead: “You can go upstairs now and choose a place where you will receive you first spanking from me. If you find an instrument on your way, that you desire to be beaten with, take it with you and wait for me. Choose wise, remember, I like intelligence and maybe will ask for a reason, my dear.”

Miss Manu

Issy Had 
    Participant

Knowing my spanking is coming I smile. Spanking with just a hand was more of a reward then a punishment for me, it was only a punishment when a man was doing it or a object is used (although it’s painful, it still a bit fun)

“I’ll get into position for you right away Miss Manu!”

I start to slowly run as fast as my heels would allow me, but I try to hide my excitement and do a slow, but sexy walk of shame with a wiggle. I enter her play room and gaze at it looking at all the toys and the potential of rewards and punishments.

I get into position on the bed with my face and forearms buried in the lush duvet, as my ass points into the air causing my skirt to lift up my back leaving me exposed.

“Miss Manu? Can you use your hand this time and then with each new punishment use a more painful object? I think it will be nice to prepare my bottom before moving to objects.”

Although I was excited, the anticipation has built up, which was the real punishment.

Manu 
    Participant

“I’ll get into position for you right away Miss Manu!”

This little cutie really managed to run in her heels and wiggle this charming tushie for me. I took her wet lace panties out of my bag and push my nose in to inhale her scent. Oh my, this girl is awesome. But I must stay calm delivering the punishment. I don’t wont to hurt her so bad, that she loses her trust in me.

I follow her to find out, which place she would have choose for our premiere.

“Miss Manu? Can you use your hand this time and then with each new punishment use a more painful object? I think it will be nice to prepare my bottom before moving to objects.”

And there she lies before me, her body bend over for me, to look, to admire, to hurt, to caress. An unknown land full of surprise and in all his glory.

“Your decision was good, I would take any device for our first. The reason for this punishment is, you forgot to curtsey before me once. I think 20 strikes are a reasonable penalty. I deliver – you count”

I kneel down behind you, because it’s easier to swing my hand from up above down to your skin. Could be, I’ve got an ulterior motive, the view is definitely pleasant.

I place one medium hard beat full on each check. I hear your breath stays calm and steady. I deliver a second round, slightly harder. Everything seems ok for. I aim a little lower, to the border were your checks meet your thighs. I start with two light beats on each side, your breathing is steady. Another 2 rounds on both of your thighs.

You are taking this very well. I restart with your cheeks again. This time hard, so hard it makes my hand sting. You suck in your breath and hold it, waiting for the hit on the other cheek. I swing my hand and slap your cheek, even harder than bevor. You hold your breath and I admire you for being so tough.

“Grab your cheeks and spread them as far as you can!” I aim at the delicate skin around your lovely sissy – pussy. It’s already coated with your arousal, clear as honey. Two light beats, left and right, breath is steady and calm again, now two heavier. You hold your breath again, and I’m not sure, did you moan a little?

“Are you ok, me dear? Do you know how many are left?”  

Miss Manu

Issy Had 
    Participant

Miss Manu likes my idea and kneels down behind me asking me to count each spank. It felt like forever between her words and the first slap on my cute ass. I call out the numbers at first in a regular speaking voice then after the first four my counting became a little bit like a cute scream of enjoyment. After what I think is number seven my counting turns more into a anxious whisper filled with anticipation for the next hit.

“Grab your cheeks and spread them as far as you can!” Miss Manu demanded and I complied moving my arms that was helping support me to spread my cheeks and reveal my tight sissy pussy. I lay there waiting for her hits with my ass spread and my face being smothered slightly by the duvet on the bed. Her first two strikes are soft, but the second pair sting and arouse me at the same time, all I can do is let out a quiet muffled moan.

“Are you ok, me dear? Do you know how many are left?” I hear Miss Manu ask as pain subsides.

I let go of my cheeks to prop myself up a bit, feeling some residue pain as they close together. I enjoy the small bit of respite I now have, but Miss Manu’s spanks have made me hornier then ever. I’ve lost count though. I think it was twelve, but I was wondering if I should say a bigger number or smaller.

“I’m fine Miss Manu, although I think I’ve lost count a bit. It’s ten I think. You’re so good at this I forgot how to count.” As I speak I gently gyrate against the bed trying to discreetly get more pleasure.

Manu 
    Participant

“I’m fine Miss Manu, although I think I’ve lost count a bit. It’s ten I think. You’re so good at this I forgot how to count.”

“Are you having fun again without asking me, my dear? Stop that motion, instantly! I hit you 14 times so far. I think you will need some training in counting while being punished. Spread your legs now!”

Again I kneel down to get a good angle and strike out with both of my hands. Aiming fully at your lightly spread cheeks with force, that make my hands thumb. You hold your breath.

“Number, sissy?” I wonder, if you will take it as one or two strikes . . .

Issy Had 
    Participant

I get back into position and await my punishment as I feel a hard slap on both of my cheeks at once causing my breath to freeze.

“Number, Sissy?”

Her hands are two small and I don’t think she’s strong enough to do that with one hand.

“That has to be two at the same time, Miss Manu?”

Manu 
    Participant

“Your guess was right! Oh my! You are so dripping wet! Grab you cheeks, and spread them wide! Wider!” I aim at the tender and wet flesh and deliver again one strike with both hand on this delicate skin. Your breath freezes and your sissy-pussy muscels clench. At least i strongly flip my middlefinger two times right against your tiny entrance.

“You did so well, my dear. Lay down on my bed, I will comfort you, like you deserve.”

You crawl on the bed and I lay me down, close to you. I take a lotion with a feminine flowery scent and coat your red skin over and over. I hope so much, that you are ok.

Issy Had 
    Participant

I follow Miss Manu’s instruction and spread myself as wide as possible. At the next strike of both her hands I clench my sissy pussy as much as I could. Her fingers attacking my hole was a surprise causing me to moan, if I wasn’t clenching so hard the may of entered.

“You did so well, my dear. Lay down on my bed, I will comfort you, like you deserve.”

I smile at her words as I lie down with a hand in-between my thigh feeling my wetness and feeling the heat of her body next to me made me smile more. She started rubbing a soothing lotion on me as the floral smell of it gives me comfort and removes all male thoughts that were sheltered in the back of my mind.

“Am I a good girl Miss Manu? How can I be better?” I ask wanting nothing more then to please her.

Manu 
    Participant

“Am I a good girl Miss Manu? How can I be better?”

“Take off your school girl uniform, you are far beyond that level of knowledge!”

You made me so wet, even If you didn’t touch my skin at all.

I take a seat before you, legs spread wide, one on each side of you. I shove two fingers under my panties and lay tem between the wet and silky lips that are waiting so badly for attention. Your eyes follow them as I take them out again and hold my drippy digits closely before your face.

“You are such a clever cutie, Issy. I’ve got a very heavy leakage somewhere. Maybe you would like to search it and take proper care of it, that would be a good start! But don’t you dare to ruin my panties, I would take yours as compensation.”

Attachments:
     Issy Had 
    Participant

“Take off your school girl uniform, you are far beyond that level of knowledge!”

I do as she says with pride removing my shirt and gently throwing it off the bed, as I do so my hands brush slightly against the top of my right collar bone and I feel some leftovers from earlier that must has slid down. I ignore it and continue to undress hoping Miss Manu doesn’t notice it as no one gave me permission and I don’t want them to find out my belt is loose.
    The next to come off was my pink bra that matched my missing panties. I made sure to put on a show as I undid the back and then slowly moved my arms through the straps as I covered each breast with my hand as the bra fell off me onto the bed. I smiled as I removed my hand from one and then the other.
    I didn’t bother with my heels, so the last to go was my red tartan mini skirt. It was hardly on at all after the spanking, but that didn’t stop me from putting on a show and revealing my belted clitty, but my sissy pussy was exposed as M&R belts don’t cover it. I am mesmerised by her wet fingers.
    “You are such a clever cutie, Issy. I’ve got a very heavy leakage somewhere. Maybe you would like to search it and take proper care of it, that would be a good start! But don’t you dare to ruin my panties, I would take yours as compensation.”Once again I follow instructions excitedly and with one hand I move the front of her panties out the way of my lips as I kiss her sweet pussy and lick up her juices before inserting my tongue and starting to swirl it around and suck on her clit, savouring every second of her taste, movement and noises. I grind softly against the bed as if I could feel what she could.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Issy Had.
     Manu 
    Participant

Oh my, you really enjoy going down on me. You need some education on that theme, but your lack in experience is compensated by your fervor. You grind yourself on my blanket as if you must sand a sharp edge. I take your head in my hands, you are so beautiful between my thighs. Adoring you I see a tell-taling drop of liquid on your skin. I collect it with my fingers and hold it to my nose. This is your juice, I know it from your scent. My fucking whole playroom is dripping from your wetness and your sissy-perfume.

I shift this case and concentrate on your lips and tongue digging through my folds and depths.

I gasp for air, “Hold on, hold on Issy. I will give you a better workplace. And because of you licking me with such a passion I grant you a reward, you may finger your pussy, sweetheart. Put your hands on your butt, part the cheeks and masturbate like a naughty greedy girl!” I raise my legs and stretch them out to take off my panties. Unintended I expose my whole crotch to your sight. To late as I notice it, and I wonder: will you jump at the opportunity without permission to get another part of me?

Issy Had 
    Participant

With permission to finger myself, I let out a devious smile and giggle before beginning to massage my tight pussy with fingers lubricated by Miss Manu. Seeing Miss Manu exposed before me I resist my urge to go straight to her sweet spot and instead I alternate kissing her thighs and cleaning them of her juices.

I let one of my fingers slide into me and I begin to softly start pumping it at the same time I glide my tongue from her belly button to her wet, perfect pussy. I find her clit and begin lightly sucking on it and letting go as I find myself with another one of my fingers inside myself. I pause my sucking and kiss her thighs again and then I return my attention to her clit. I start swirling my tongue around it and start bouncing on my two fingers in my pussy to the rhythm of her moans. I feel myself unable to control my moans occasionally breaking away from Miss Manu to let my moans out, but each time returning my tongue to her until we reach a point of mutual satisfaction as I fall off my fingers and finish licking up her sweetness. Unable to say a word or move.

Manu 
    Participant

You lay there before me, exhausted, heavy breathing, shaking. I caress your head. “That was really nice, my lovely Issy.”

I sat up to inspect your sissy belt and control, if there was already a unauthorized emission of sissy-milk. No, I see and smell only streams of your clear honey, but nothing more. I wonder if you had a dry climax only from fingering your tight pussy ? Your body was clenching and your legs are still shaking. In case I am right, you could have another one. Now I am curious and take the challenge.

Your arms lay beside your exhausted body, your fingers glistening. I  climb on your back, keep hold of your arms with my thighs and moisten my thumb. At least you didn’t collect all my wetness.

I blow over your pussy to get your attention and I place the tip of my thumb on your opening. You clench, but I smack your bottom cheek hard. You understand and raise your beautiful booty up to meet my thumb. I press I a little against you, “Relax, and welcome me, my dear!”. I slide oh so easily into you. I shove my thumb a little inside, just to feel you sissy g-point.

O yeah, got you! Your reaction is unbelievable and priceless. You are caught and now I start fucking you.

Issy Had 
    Participant

I feel Miss Manu climb on to me and I wonder what her plans were, but I was too exhausted to do anything about them, so I just let out a little moan at the feeling of her thighs trapping my arms. She blows over my pussy, which surprises me as I then feel her thumb at my entrance and out of instinct I clench. No one apart from me has entered my tight sissy pussy before, but at a hard smack of my ass tells me I have no choice – even if I wanted – to refuse. I lift my ass up to meet her touch and completely relax my muscles at the music of her voice.

I feel her inside me and before long she reaches a spot that my inexperience fingers didn’t know how to. I let out a moan and grab hold of the bed as she starts fucking me.

“Please, Please, Please, Please Miss Manu” I moan the whole line within a second, whether or not she actually understood my incoherent moans.

As I closed my eyes all I could see was a vision of her on top of me smiling as I moaned. I knew it was probably only her thumb, but it felt so much bigger. I always knew this would happen eventually, but I didn’t know it would be this good.

Manu 
    Participant

You moan and I hear your finger scratching the blanket as you grab hold of my bed.

“Please, Please, Please, Please Miss Manu”

“My oh my! Dear Issy! You didn’t know this, did you sweetheart?” I press against this delicate spot inside your pussy and firmly rub circles around it. I see your honey flooding from under your belt. I smack your ass: “Answer!”

Issy Had 
    Participant

It all feels so good.

“My oh my! Dear Issy! You didn’t know this, did you sweetheart?”

I go to answer her question, but I find it difficult to speak as I feel myself releasing so much sweet juices. She slaps my ass and demands an answer. With a moan I answer “No, Miss Manu”.

Manu 
    Participant

I climb off my cutie treasure and move closer to your head, my thumb circling inside you. I whisper in your ear: “Have you ever been taken like this before, Issy? Did ever somebody taste, caress or even take this lovely flower of yours? Don’t be ashamed, just answer, my lovely.”

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Manu.
     Issy Had 
    Participant

I feel her move and then hear her whisper so seductively. The feel of her thumb causes me to start whimpering. Every syllable of her whisper made me smile.

I whisper back an answer, but it was louder than a whisper and mixed with my moans. “No, Miss Manu. I haven’t been a sissy for very long and they wanted to train me in the basics of how to act and dress as a sissy, according to the syllabus I was far from this. Though, I’m sorry to admit I have sneaked my own fingers before, but never like this.”

Manu 
    Participant

You stutter and moan your long answer, but all I hear is: “No, Miss Manu. “

“You are a virgin, my cute Issy! It is my decision, that your deflowering will not be today, will not be like this. Every young girl should remember her first time with grace and with joy. I have to think about it and I will tell you, when I made my decision. This teasing has no meaning on this issue, you are a virgin sissy, even with my thumb in your pussy.”

I continue rubbing your sweet spot keeping a steady rhythm with the grinding motion of your hips. But instead of shift up my speed or pressure I let it slowly fade out into nothing . . . As I withdraw my thumb I place the breath of a kiss on your little flower.

“Calm down sweetheart, your time will come. I will be your mentor during your evolution.”

I connect my SissyLink-App on my phone with the local WiFi and look at all the information about you.

“Little Issy, it seems to me that you got kind of stucked in your sissyfication, am I right honey? You did only the basic course at ‘Applying Lipstick’. That is indeed not enough to impress me, my dear. And you are far below your possibilities. The last time you were in the LiL Academy was a month ago – You will have to go harder for your aim and for me.

I would like you to keep a diary. There’s a group named ‘Dear Diary’. You could open a thread for only your entrys about important things and thoughts. But that’s not an order, only a suggestion. Also I would like you to take part at some of the caption challenges at ‘Digital-Girls-Club’. I know, that’s pretty much to start with, but if you impress me, I will reward you.”

“Let’s go downstairs, I’m hungry, for food. Go ahead, I follow. Maybe you could do the wiggling thing again sweetheart. That made my heart sing . . .”

Issy Had 
    Participant

Miss Manu mentions my deflowering and I just listen in bliss wondering what it will be like. Whatever man was in me was now gone thanks to Miss Manu and what once would of been like a horror scene now fills me with joy with a bit of anxiety.

I feel like I’m coming out of a dream as her thumb is removed from me. I lie still and quiet, staring and nodding or giving off little sounds of agreement as Miss Manu tells me of the things I need to do and extra-curricular activity that she’ll reward me for.

Eventually she tells me to go to the kitchen and requests my cute wiggle. I give her a quick kiss on a cheek and gently get up. I grab my little school skirt and my cute pink bra and I leave my shirt wherever I flung it as I can’t see it and I don’t want her to wait for my wiggle too long. With half my clothes in hand I slowly walk out of the room, trying my hardest to put on a good show with my wet thighs sliding against each other, although my legs are wobbly after all that, so my movements are a bit clumsy.

After I leave the room I put my skirt and bra on and head to the kitchen.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Manu 
    Participant

You kiss me a little goodbye and my eyes roam hungry over your body as you float through my  playroom. It took all my willpower to let you go. I take off all of my clothes, because I like it to be nude inside my castle.

I follow you downstairs into my kitchen. I need a fast meal, pasta with some pesto, chicken and tomatoes will be yummy. It will take only some minutes and I suppose, you will like it to. Otherwise you can start with your dessert. . .

I pour the spaghetti into the boiling water and put the chicken into the frying pan. “Dinner time in 10 minutes, Issy!“

I wonder where you are, You could help me . . .  waiting?

Issy Had 
    Participant

I sit in the dining room and marvel at the design of the building, but then I decide to quickly go and clean up my now sticky thighs. I find my way to the bathroom and using the tap I wash my legs, drying myself with some toilet paper because I didn’t ask permission, so I didn’t want to use Miss Manu’s nice towels.

“Dinner time in 10 minutes, Issy” I hear her shout.

I’m terrible at cooking, but it is something sissies get trained in, so I decide to see if she needs my help. As I walk pass I glance in the mirror, I’m still not use to my reflection (although I can’t remember what I looked like before) as I see a cute girl with a pink bra and red tartan skirt, with messy hair from Miss Manu’s and mine play time. I tidy my hair as much as I can with my hands in a minute and then make my way to the kitchen.

I follow the smell of food to the kitchen and see Miss Manu standing by a stove completely naked and I have to resist not going up to her and feeling her. Miss Manu is obviously aware of my presence by the sound of my heels as she turns her head towards me. I perform a curtsy and say “Miss Manu I was just tidying myself up a bit, is there anything I can do to help?”

Manu 
    Participant

{~thinking: Yes you may come close to me and caress my breast from behind, you could kneel down behind me, part my cheeks and search for my temples of passion.}

“Yes, Issy, you may set the table for the both of us, fetch us some cold water, wash the cocktail tomatoes, and search something like a sieve for the pasta.” I’m so proud of myself.

You do as you are told very quickly and there are 5 minutes left until the pasta will be done. Goddamn, my willpower is fading away. At least, as your mentor I’m kind of responsible for your education too.

I climb onto the table, “we’ve got  5 minutes for a short lesson on cunnilingus, sweet Issy. Come here and start practicing, you may take it as your appetizer”.

Attachments:
     Issy Had 
    Participant

I do the tasks set by Miss Manu with ease, the only hard part being resisting the urge to start touching her goddess-like body. I was tempted to ask her, but she answered my wishes as she got up on the table and said “We’ve got 5 minutes for a quick lesson on cunnilingus, sweet Issy. Come here and start practicing, you may take it as your appetiser.”

I can’t help but get a bit giggly “Yes, Miss Manu.” I say walking over to her and kneeling down before her. I see that’s she wet and I decide to tease her a bit first as I kiss her thighs, kissing each a few times before swapping to the opposite thigh. After a few rounds I move my tongue from her right thigh and find her sweet clit. I lick it a bit and then plant small kisses on it before encompassing her beautiful pussy with my mouth and licking her clit as if it was the sweetest thing I’ve ever tasted. I start rubbing her thighs either with both my hands as I take a brief pause to say “Do you like it, Miss Manu?”

Before I get a answer I focus back on her clit and start gently speeding up to a speed she seems to like and occasionally slowing down only to speed up again, making sure to look up at her beautiful face as I speed up. This happens until she has to get the pasta.

I make sure to clean up her juices before she has to attends to the pasta.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Manu 
    Participant

I raise from the table and head in the kitchen again to finish the pasta while speaking:

“That was really nice, Issy. You are learning so fast. The teasing was very tempting, oh yes!”

I turn around to talk directly to you and see you bend over and licking unsolicited my juices from the table. Your desire for them, for me and the view of your rear shocked me with desire and made my blood rush.

I try to calm down and find my balance again: “Try not to forget the labia next time, honey. Deep beneath their tissue they are connected with the clit, too. Will you remember this and not forget to massage them? You have to try firm or tender moves, try and error. If you give head to a woman, you must be curious like a child, secret spots are everywhere between the thighs of a woman, honey? So, end of todays lesson from me. Let’s eat.”

We take place at the table, where minutes ago you digged with your tongue through my coated folds. I like to be naked in my home, but you are almost dressed. “Take one breast out of your bra!”, I demand.

“After our diner I’ve got a surprise for you. You will collect your things and dress again. Than we will leave and make a little walk.”

We are eating and the sight of your bare breast lifts my arousal again. Rrr, you make me so hungry! I look you straight in the eyes and say softly: “Spread your legs for me, Issy, slowly!”

My look moves downward to your breast . . .  The tip is lifting a little, hardening too.

I reach out my leg and touch the inside of your thighs, . . .

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar