Lacy Place Apartments

Kathy finds her an apartment

This topic contains 28 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anal Lynn 5 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

PB and I go

looking for an apart, surprised to see new apartments at lacy.Very nice “oh excuse me would you have something up stairs facing east”?

”well pink what do you think”

Attachments:
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Bridgette thinks for a bit, “That sounds very good to me, as long as you’re happy, that’s what matters more than anything… well, that and me being able to clean of course,” she giggles.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I smile at my close friend as she is speaking I’m thinking how adorable my funny girls..

bridgette you are welcome to clean anytime after all I trained you and you are a very good student….you know I changed my persona to submissive, but Mistress Kathy is available for you if you want her..infact you never got to finish your training, you are a very precious girl and I like girl..[/color=red]

Attachments:
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“My sincere appoligies on that front,” she said with an eep and curtsy, “I am here should the oppertunity to finish my schooling arise, or if you feel punishment are in order I shall accept.”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Girl

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

I´m checking Mistress´s security computers when I recognize the name of a new resident, Kathy Lynn. Could it be the Kathy Lynn the maid school terror? Laughing to myself, I think back on my maid school days. I´ve come a long way since then. I wear Mistress´s collar and I am in charge of the guests in the dungeons, or as I like to call it “Hotel California.” Intrigued, I decide to make a visit.

Finding the apartment, I ring the bell wondering whether Kathy has a maid of her own now.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Bridgette, ready my hands on my hips smile as My funny girls tell me that she want to clean for mePoor thing she is lost without my guiding hand…

Giggles, then I would suggest you put your made uniform on and get busy I expecting company to wonderful girls.. Why arrr you still standing here… there’s the door and you haven’t…… Bridgette calm down you get busy in the bedroom I’ll get the door…..,

Ansewering the door I see my joy my right arm my Anna oh when I think of the struggles we had  over who the boss, I really miss here, she was the cause of my submissive side to be born… yes I changed my persona, Giggle but Mistress Kathy is still alive …

Opening the door i see her standing  straight and strong… I can’t resist kissing her sweetly…

Anna it is you I heard that your still around being a Mistress down in the dougon I’m proud of you but then again I seen in you way back in MAT, come Anna set and talk to me can I get  you anything somthing to drink?

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“Of course,” Bridgette said with a curtsy before rushing to retreve her outfit and begin work.

Though while getting it the door rang, Bridgette panicked as she heard Kathy comment on the door doing what she could to rush back still only half dressed before letting out a sigh at her failure, “Appoligies Mistress,” she curtsied before following directions and rushing to the bedroom to do some tidying up.

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

It´s true, it´s the same Kathy. Opening the door, she smiles, gives me a kiss, welcomes me and invites me in and offering me a drink. Before I can answer, I hear a commotion in the background by what is probably the bedroom door, so I ask,

“Is this a bad time Kathy? You have a visitor already, we meet another time if that´s better?

She´s not changed at all, always a warm bed available.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

what? Anna no  giggle when have I ever not had time for for you..No No visitor you remember  pig tails , I mean Bridgette she was the last student before we shut down….She wants to finish her traing so she my maid,..just started, As you can see, she is the cutest thing how could I as know…

Standing close to Anna reminds me of  our time together,Like I could forget and who would want to…

My finger grasp hers as I lead her to the couch we sit close holding her hand…..

Anne please you must tell me everything you’ve been doing, I can see you have been taking *smile*verygood care of your self

Attachments:
     Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Kathy entwines our fingers taking me to the couch and explaining the noise from the bedroom is Bridgette. I remember Bridgette very fondly from those days in the cells. I´m looking forward to meeting her again. Next Kathy asks how I have been keeping, so I explain,

“You know I think that Miss Phoenix took me on as a maid. Well I made quite a career.  She eventually collared me and then insisted on improvements to my attributes.”

Jiggling my new larger bustline,

“And I have responsibility for several parts of her empire now.”

Giggling,

“Including the dungeons, there are two girls there now, who seem not to like me. How about you Kathy, how has your life been?”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Well done very well done I know form the start that you were going to far.. So I’m curious any lasting effects from the chip, and what of your… No matter is gone the school Mistress all that is left is the money made and the the amount of  money I got for selling, I didn’t think a person could count that high…

The truth is I miss it not the school but all of those I became close to, there all gone except for Ann and Bridgette…And every time I see Anna I just want to take my close off….

Place my hand on her thigh lean in and smile…

Did you miss me? NO! Waite better question would be do you want me to slip into something you like MIIIIStresssss….

Attachments:
     Anal Lynn 
    Participant

“Oh the chip from the school, I am fairly sure Miss Phoenix had that removed and replaced with one of her own. She always seems to know where I am and what I am doing. I´m glad you have done well Kathy, you deserve it, all that work in the school had to be for something.”

I am curious about Bridgette, and how she is too, so I call out to the bedroom,

“Bridgette, do you remember me?”

OOC) Kathy, you can just put the URL for a picture in the text to get the picture. No need for

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Done well, it like I was never there all my hopes and dreams gone with Mistress…..

*smile*

well that’s a good thing for both of us I suppose………Bridgette,bridgette come here please…

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Bridgette wasted no time hearing Kathy and rushing back to the living room, “Yes Mistress?” She asked with her curtsy before turning to Anna, “And Mistress Lynn,” she said with another curtsy.

It wasn’t hard to remember her, the maid test, Bridgette’s failing the school vanishing, how she wished she were her.

“What can I do for the two of you?” She asked smiling.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Relax hun I think Anna would like to speak to you,

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Kathy calls Bridgette too, and she comes scurrying into the living room. I can´t help smiling broadly, she is still just how I remember her. She asks,

“What can I do for the two of you?”

but Kathy rightly tells her,

Relax hun I think Anna would like to speak to you,

“Sit down Bridgette, tell me about yourself, what´s happened since we last met?

Another thought occurs to me,

“Kathy, how is Bridgette going to qualify as a maid without a maid school?”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant
     Pinkballoon 
    Participant

Bridgette thinks for a bit, “I mean, I don’t really have much to say,” she sighs, “I had my life, a lot of… things happened, I was a bit lost, but now I’m back where I was supposed to be,” she said with a bittersweet smile.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

null

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Bridgette

I was a bit lost, but now I’m back where I was supposed to be,” she said with a bittersweet smile.

Then Anna:….Kathy, how is Bridgette going to qualify as a maid without a maid school?”….I’m shocked by what Anna said…..
    Now you know why I had to do all the thinking,Anna a good planer not munch on imagination…

Anna the school was more then a school, it was are home as bad as it was the school building taught you nothing it was Mistress and then me and then you we were the school and I’m the only one left, so I am the teacher trainer Whatever, Bridget will pass when I say she is good… I have to honor the contract also…she is doing fine….telll you what I’ll let you inspect her work…

“Bridgette back to work and hurry Anna very busy I’m greatful she is here…

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Seeing Bridgette again, I give her a big kiss,

Kathy tells me how she´ll judge when Bridgette is a qualified maid, which seems fair enough, but I want to give Bridgette an incentive,

“Bridgette, when you qualify, I´ll throw a big party for you, OK”

Kathy sends Bridgette back to work.

Kathy, do you think Lacy will ever have a maid school again?

OOC) This is the picture I sent you Kathy.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Well take a look at those two ya I would they missed each other, Bridgette not even a little peck for me I must have BO, hahaha ya I did rightby them“Kathy do you think there will be another maid schoolYa sure as soon as you and Phoenix  start one Bridgette is it for me … I got a ideal for one on one or two will see, for two or three girls to run all those sissy around is crazy they are just to excited out of control …. and there I had a lot of students that wanted to Chang us the school… in short the little sissy sluts are a pain in my bottom..there no commitment no not me I have a plane…..

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>07F9A339-9823-46F2-9221-66A1A58BE053-494-0000004A7CCA4C1E</p>

Pinkballoon 
    Participant

“Of course Mistress, let me know if I’m needed,” Bridgette curtsied and rushed back to her duties of cleaning the new apartment.

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

I´m confused by Kathy´s answer, she seems very excited jumping from subject to subject. Starting with “When Miss Phoenix and I open a maid school.

“I know many of Miss Phoenix´s plans, but cannot mention them to Kathy, but I know a maid school is not one of them.”

Next she talks about sissy wannabe´s and I couldn’t agree more. Then she says that she has a plan, intrigued I ask,

“What is your plan Kathy?”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

That would be a no makes sense I’m the only one qualified to run a maide… looking in Anna eyes sad she doesn’t trust me WOW!

Anna ask me what my plans are….

HAHAhah the same as alway to take over, Maybe the red light  districts ….Giggle…

Anal Lynn 
    Participant

Kathy laughs,

HAHAhah the same as always to take over, Maybe the red light  districts ….Giggle…

Laughing with her, but warning her,

“Kathy, that´s a dangerous game, I know. There´s frequent attempts to take over an area, and they all end in painful deaths. Not always with a clean shot, some of the dominatrix dungeons are not only used for willing paying men, some are used to set examples. Bloody, painful examples.”

I shudder thinking of the last one I saw.

“Besides, look at your gang. I´m not sure Bridgette will terrify any gangsters. Take my advice and stick to maid schools.”

and deciding I can relent on negative information,

“I can assure you Kathy, Miss Phoenix has no plans to set up a maid school, the field is open for you.”

• This reply was modified 5 days, 8 hours ago by  Anal Lynn.
    • This reply was modified 5 days, 8 hours ago by  Anal Lynn.
Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar