Lacy Place Apartments

Betty Lou moves in

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 5 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
     Betty Lou 
    Participant

Jacqueline made all the arrangements for me.  She leads me to my door and hands me the key card.  I swipe it and open the door.

“Jacq, it looks amazing.”

She takes me on a tour of the apartment.  It’s quite fancy.

“Am I gonna be able to afford this and still make enough to pay off my debts, Jacq?  This looks expensive.”

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

Continued from here:
    https://lockedinlace.com/groups/the-lacy-place/forum/topic/betty-lou-and-jacqueling-take-a-shopping-trip/

We enter the apartment and take a tour of the place. Everything is in order and I can see Betty Lou is pleased with it.

“The housing is provided free of charge to employees Betty Lou. So don’t fret about the cost. I’m very happy you like it.”

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Jacqueline.
     Betty Lou 
    Participant

Thank you!  Should we have a drink?

Jacqueline 

I smile and nod,

“Yes, that sounds like a great idea Betty Lou. How about some champagne to celebrate the start of your new life? I’ve had some very special champagne stocked in your fridge. How does that sound?”

Betty Lou 
    Participant

That sounds great!  To Betty Lou!  Lol

Attachments:
     Jacqueline 

Smiling wide, I lift my glass to hers.

“To Betty Lou. And friendship.”

Betty Lou 
    Participant

So what should we do now?  I guess at some point I need to look at making some money back, right?

Jacqueline 

“Yes, jobs can be fun. As well as a source of cash.”

I smile happily.

“Also look at all the groups in the community. There are many different things to do here. They are great fun for those interested in what they offer. There is something for everyone.”

Groups

“As far a jobs go, if you are interesting clothing, hair dressing, make up, and other beauty things, my friend Chloe is looking for help in her shop and salon. She’s very nice and very fun.”

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/the-pink-a-store-for-sissies/forum/

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Jacqueline.
     Betty Lou 
    Participant

I don’t know much about that stuff right now.  Maybe I can find a job as a bartender or waiter, uh, waitress or something

Jacqueline 

“Yes, of course. Those jobs are the most popular here at the Lacy Place.”

Betty Lou 
    Participant

Awesome!  Maybe we can go find one for me?

Jacqueline 

“Sure, let’s go to the Steel Horse Saloon, which I own. There is not much going on at the moment, and we have quite a few waitresses, and bartenders, but it seems to be the only bar in the Lacy Place at the moment.”

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/the-lacy-place/forum/topic/the-steel-horse-saloon/

OOC: Just make a post there.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar