Miss Kathys Domain! X

The Pink Flower Returns [IVT ONLY]

This topic contains 31 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Kathy lynn 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Lydia 
    Participant

Mistress had plucked me from the streets of the Red Light District!  She had given me purpose & a calling.  Not only was she my Mistress but friend, Confidant, Lover & more.  I was blessed to know her Spirit…

She had called & asked I wait to meet her in her Personal Boudoir.  As instructed, I had Dressed as a Humble Slave with Collar & cuffs.  I was stripped of my Feminine Attire/Costume.  Naked & bare I sat on the end of her comfortable bed & quietly anticipated our rendezvous…

The Air-Con was making my exposed nipples harden…

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I had called lydia and   Called her to my bed and to set and Waite for me her mistress..I had seen here in the red light district, and she is and would be the only go backwould be the one for all time, I had to have her...And through the world of drugs I was able to sedate  and   Take my  time and I was able to make her the beauty she is...And now she is lo friend the only  the only 

Lydia 
    Participant

Patiently waiting, a thought reverberated across my mind that had me standing to my feet.  I approached the chest of drawers & open the top one.  Inside were Mistresses Delicates & I reached in to pluck a flimsy thong with Lace detail.

I hold it infront & marvel at its sheer magnificence before draping it over my nose & inhaling deeply!  My senses came alive as I smelt her laundered scent!  I kiss the garment before rubbing it over my erect nipple & place it back where it belonged.

I longed for Mistress, her Soppy Pussy, her commanding hand & ofcourse her mighty Strap-on! ~Giggle

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I had called Lydia give her the good news that I am back and that I would need her to assist me in all maters is her hard but soft dripping cock HUMmmmm. close my eyes and think of times past..

She had made her way to my suit..So I called her and called her apparently  she is to busy for her mistress and lover..so I went looking for her, that is not a good thing..interning my suit then my bedroom and what do I see Lydia with my lingeries frappe over her face ~grin~ the little perve hurrying to Her i spank her ass twice and spin her around…

Is there something that interests you in my lingerie, ~smile~ I think you should  like my dripping sloppy pussy through my wet panties..

Lydia 
    Participant

I feel the Slap before I heard it & as the sting reverberated across my cheek, it was promptly followed by another one.  I teeter in my killer high heels, as I m spun around but my face lights up as I see it is my Mistress…

“Oh Please, Yes Please do let me Mistress!  I love worshipping at your Alter!”

I sink to my knee s & drop my hands to cup my naked groin, to conceal its arousal.

“Oh, Please Sit on my Face Mistress, smother me, make me  gasp for air!” ~Grin

Reach up to take her hands & as I roll on my back, guide her to be standing towering above me…

“Its so good to have you back mistress & be in your Service again!” ~Sigh

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Listing to my flower Beg to whoreship my alter, my pussy throbbing sopping wet soaking my panties My desire for her raging like a roaring river… our fingers laced above her head pinned to the wall my pussy hotter the hell I start to stare deep into her soul but I smile and whisper our lip so close… Whispering as our lips 👄 slowly meet kiss me baby that’s an order ~Smile~ We kiss passionately my tongue swirling around pulling you in tight Our kiss as passionate as it is wet and sloppy…

She fall to her knees covering  her member..Taking her hand….

Get up don’t be ashamed of your cock it beautiful and just my size…

she begs for my wet pussy and I lean back and get ready for my sweet, sweet Lydia to eat my pussy ….

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn. Reason: For a better post
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  shychristine.
     Lydia 
    Participant

[OOC] I am going to include the insert of you First PIC, afterall why else would you post it? [/OOC]

She climbs onto my face, her legs apart.  I gaze up at her heavenly body as she nestles down to exude her dominance.  Her Pussy Lips dribble & smother my own lips & I frantically adjust to the suffocating feeling!  Lost was I with a longing to pleasure her in remit but also did I need to breath.  I forced my tongue into that clamped Vagina & French Kissed its magnificence!  

Her taste was Sweet as always & I was cuffed & helpless & very willing to serve.  The moment was short lived however as she clasps my hands above my hed, interlacing our fingers.  She issues a command I would only eagerly pursue & we kiss like Lovers not sub-ordinates…

Her next request has me shuffling on all fours as I approach her moist pussy.  Run my nose along its valley a few times savouring her Scent…

“MMMMMmmm, Mistress you know I ADORE to Serve your Lust!  I am SO happy you chose to make me your Devoted Sissy Collared Gurl!”

I could feel myself harden as I began my ministrations.  Slurping & Licking over & along her flaps, I began to home in on her clitoris!

“Such a Beautiful Flower you have between your legs, I could honestly gaze at it ALL day!” ~Wink 

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Straddling My devoted sissy lover and friend, I slowly lower my wet pussy lips to meet her lips, looking down smiling as my fingers pull my sex into place, Her first grasp of my pussy and my breath is taking away…..

IYES! baby I adore!!! Your lust and your beauty and your hard cockOH Lydia babyyy uhmmm oh ya! Ya! fuckfuckfuvkfuck…..Eat me baby  ooooooooo yayayaya!!

Leaning my head back  my head back 

Lydia 
    Participant

She gently pushes me back once more, I rolled onto my shoulder blades.  Slowly she mounted my face once again & I watched as her glistening moist lips made contact with my devoted mouth again…

I lick & lap & slurp at her divine box, wriggling with glee under her.  I reach my hands up to squeeze her pert Derriere & plant my tongue deep inside her, whilst pulling her further ontop of me!

Her moans & movements let me know I was performing well for her but I always wanted to give her that little bit more of myself.

“MMMmm, oh Mistress!  You are so wondeful to me!” ~Sigh

I close my eyes as I feel her juices begin to seep into & over my mouth & past my chin.  Briefly I reach to between my own legs to confirm what I already knew!  My cocklette was hard & upright, like a ships mast! LOL

“Kathy, I m so Hot & Horny for you right now!  Please, ask anything of your Sissy & I will do whatever it is that you command!” ~Grin

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Closing my eyes moaning. As she shows me how to eat pussy….oh myvmmm baby you are the sweetest ooooohhhh mummmmuoooo yay ya! Ya!!  I’m going to cum again…. yes fuck! Ya ya fuck omg here here it isssdddddlyfia Lydia how do you make me cum lik e that, oh Lydia I want you all the time..

Oh wat a pleasure, Anything…I sense that you are playing  with you cock. I reach back and feel your  wonderful beautiful cock  …..Oh ya baby, Lifting my self up and move around facing your cock my pussydriping,,, oh ya as I slip my finger around your member

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Leaning down to take you in my mouth 👄 licking up your droplets..

as I ease my lips kissing you and cupping you with my hand licking kissing making love to your cock the taking you deep iin my mouth.,,,,

Anything Lydia, this could be a very long nigh, let’s start with you cumming in my mouth….

Lydia 
    Participant

She Drenches my Face in her Pussy Juice & I ~Grin & open my mouth to receive her offering!!!

Next she scrambles around to take my FREE Cocklette in her mouth!  I squirm & Wriggle as she does, still unaccustomed to being out of my Clittie Cage for all this time!  It tremors & trembles as she sucks on my Hardness & I stroke her hair for for comfort…

“MMMMmmmmm… Mistress, you know I have given up my Clittie for you!  It is yours to do with as you wish & I will never question what you have planned for it!”

I suckle on my own finger & reach behind myself to probe my Sissy Cunt!  Slip a finger in & begin to finger fuck myself…OH….OMG YEAH…Fucking YESSSSS!!!!

“Is Mistress Enjoying her Sissies Clittie, Hhmmm?  Would you like me to fuck that Hungry mouth?” ~Grin

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Is Mistress Enjoying her Sissies Clittie, Hhmmm?  Would you like me to fuck that Hungry mouth?” ~GriN
    <Oh !that!that! Fuc….beautiful clittie I think when we are alone like this she love to seduce me…. I’m a lesbian in love with kitty but yet I love sissie clittie and Lydia was my first cock to suck I to this day I can’t get enough of her  in my mouth 👄UMMMM. Moaning as I strok her my lips fellow rubbing her every vain bump huu swerilling ly tongue around her uhhhhmmmmmooooo  perfect cock</p>

Shh!!!! Baby cum so we can share our juices together….You are so amazing Lydia you are the only one who didn’t abandon me you are the only one for me… do you like the new me….

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
     Lydia 
    Participant

With half closed eyes, I meekly nod my head…

“MMMmm, Yes Mistress, I do so like the new you!” ~Grin

I pull my small hard clittie from out her mouth & smear the swollen head along her lips.  Then I slip it back into her appreciative mouth.  Begin to roll my hips so I could enjoy the warm wet sensation of her.

“Oh Yes babes, you re so nice to my little cocklette…MMMmmmmm, OH…OH, I ll never leave you Mistress!”

I stroke first her hair & then her cheek whilst she brings me ever closer to my O!

“I think I m going to Come soon Mistress!  OH…OH….Where would you like Sisy to Come?” ~Grin

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Her soft touch and your sexy voice I close my eyes hummm..</p>
    HUMMmmmm slurp slurp mmmmm your so beauuutiiiifulll OMLydiaaaaa cum anywhere you wish my reward for being beyond loyal “Slurpppppp licccccccckuuuummmm cum for me babe cummmmmm ooooohhhhLydiaaaaa…hummm…..

Attachments:
     Lydia 
    Participant

Mistress was sucking on me SO good & in my little cuffs & little else I was feeling SO Horny!  She excepted me for who I truly was & also sought my own satisfaction…

I ~Moan & close my own eyes before pulling out her mouth & aim for her ample tits!  Spurt after Spurt, my Sissy juice Came ALL over those ripe melons!

“Oh Mistress, I am so sorry, it appears I have given you  Sissy Glaze!  Please, let me clean this up!” ~Giggle

Shuffling down to be between her legs again, I slide my Sloppy Clittie along the groove of her well formed beautiful Pussy!  MMMMMmmm!  I knew sometimes, she was hungry for me also! ~Blush

“Allow me to be a good Sissy, I will clean you from all my naughty Cummies!” ~Grin

Begin to flick out my tongue & dab & lick at my mess.  Then swirl over her engorged, hardening nipple & take in for a long, slow sensual suckle!

MMMmmmm!  I Loved Mistresses Fucking Huge Breasts! LOL

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

As I suck lick hug her  gorgeous  Clittie swelling in my mouth mmmmmm I can feel her throbbing she is so ready! But my number one lover the one sissie my PA, has but one problem she won’t vim in my mouth,my lips 👄  slide faster and faster up and down teasing her milk as her clittie pulsates the she’s her clittie and like a fire hose, points a strays shooting all over my tits covering my nipples.., hugging her cock as ncontinued yo shoot ummmmm she is so hard but so soft … sliding and down her wet shaft  then lean up andwlthe desire in my eyes and passionately

huuuum yes babe please  your so good at this  making me cum ummmmm yes Lydia please you know  how I feel about yoummmmm OM SWEET LIPS…..ooooohhhhhh hummmm OMG YOUR GOINGTO MAKE MEC!!!!Ummmmmm!!!!!

Attachments:
     Lydia 
    Participant

She moans & her body continues to buckle under my touch…

“Oh Mistress, what has become of you, you re shaking like a leaf!” ~Giggle

I finish licking up my Cummies & then kiss on her passionately so she could taste the culmination of our togetherness…

“So have you missed your number one Sissy?  What about my little Bitct Tits?  My Fucakble Arse?  My Naughty Clittie?  I was hoping you d keep me under Lock & Key once again, because I am prone to do such Slutty Promiscuous things!” ~Pout

I rise from the bed, stroking my obvious arousal.  Lock my ankles with a Spreader Bar & lean forward…

“Oh Mistress, please take what is yours!  How I ve longed to feel you inside me once again, making me your Sissy Bitch!  Please, fuck my Sissy Cunt into Submission.” 

I reach a hand back & part the valley of my Cunting Arse, revealing my Bleached Fuck Hole…

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

[attachmentfile=”792E73E-BD11-4605-B6D8-37F5D0389080.jpeg”]

what are you say slut you don’t like the way I FUCK!!! Sissy or is it you don’t care about my pleasure you are ungrateful slut, I am your mistress and I will strip you of you color and give it to who ever I please is that what you after all I’ve done for you after all that I feel for you

Attachments:
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

In her bent over position I crack my crop across her ass SNSPPP!!!! [ is that better sissy is this want you want nonono, not my sissie….

back you slut ass so I can ram your favorite strap on in your ass…..Like THIS”THRUST!!!!!!!!

Grabbing a fist full of my sissy hair I start to pound her ass OMPERFECT sissie ..

Lydia 
    Participant

She begins to scold me, threatening to strip me of her collar & pointing out how ungrateful I was. ~Pout What did she mean? Surely she would t? A tear begins to roll down my cheek… But… My lips tremble.

I feel a sting on my derriere & I ~Yelp then she commands I reverse my tush. I m shuffling back when I succumb to her invasion!!! The mighty Big strapon penetrates me right up to the hilt in one short sliding motion. ~Gasp She takes a hold of my hair tugging it like her reigns & I am mercilessly pounded from behind.

My tears flow more freely but they are now tears of joy…

“Oh… HHHUUURR. .. OH.   Mistress, I Love you Mistress. Please don’t banish me from your house! You must know how I feel for you too!”

“OMG..  Yes…. HHHHHUUURRR. . OH Mistress… PLEASE Don t stop!”

My knee s were buckling & weak already & I was seeing colours!

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Lydia.
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Like the sissy slut she is she love the feel of  sissy pussy being pounded by my latex toy we both love. She moans and begs and wanting nonstop fucking by her Mistress, slowly pull her head back hair wrapped in my fingers..

You like tha baby you like the way I fuck you ass tell me sissy who’s the biggest slut of them all louder I love to hear you moan….

Attachments:
     Lydia 
    Participant

As my body jolted back & forth with eac & every thrust, I could feel Mistresses other hand slide to entwine with my long flowing brunette locks.  She gathered my hair tightly & forced my head back, making my mouth open revealing my teeth between my glossy painted lips…

She Chides me for my Salacious desires & asks I tell her what we both knew was True! ~Blush

“HHHuuurrr…Yes Mistress,  I Love it how you Fuck my Pansy Sissy Arse!… OH… I can t get enough of you & your mighty Strap-On!  OMG I m such a…OH… HHHHHuuuuurrr….Fucking Sissy Slut!  I m the Biggest Slut of them ALL!”

“OH… OH… OH… but I m YOUR Slut!  That means I ll ALWAYs come back to you!  I am a Sissy, a Toy, a Collared Pet, a Treasure & your Faithful Servant! HHHHHHHUUUUUUURRRRRRR!”

I could hardly see now & my cocklette windmilled haplessly between my milky white thighs, as i begin to dribble some pre-cum on the floor!

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>~Smile~ The harder I slam her ass hole the better she loves it..with my fingers tangled in her hair and hand spanking as I give the sissy what she has been begging for a good old MLynn fucking and we are just getting stated….in her obeisances she cry’s out her joy and pleasure as I can feel my “O” building…</p>
    OMG BABY shut up I mean I know you I just like to hear how much you like me… Ohhhhh babe I can feel  Lydia Lydia ummmm WOW do I love fucking you now let me have my sissy clittiee

I  let go of your hair and my hand gently ready on your back as I lean  over you then reach under you and find you windmilling clittie ,your cum covers thighs Encourages me to take my fingers and won’t be up to slowly bring it to your mouth your tongue for you to feast on  then I start to stroke you in  rhythm  Of my cock fucking your ass….

Lydia 
    Participant

Her relentless assault of my Boi-Box had me stumbling & falling forward onto my outstretched palms.  My legs were still splayed & my Arse tilted high whilst she peeled me like a banana split!

I could feel the weight & pressure of her oversized tits as they cushioned on my back & when her sticky fingers reached my mouth, I hungrily suckled on them…

“MMMMMmmm, OH… OH… Fuck Mistress, please, let me taste you!  Please coat your fingers in your Heavenly Dew & feed me your Juices!”

Her hand reaches around to chock my Clittie & I pushed back my hips to meet every delicious inch of that Dominating Plastic Cock!  Heavenly!!!

“HHHHHHHUUUUUUURRRRRR… OH Cunting Sweetness, OH… How I Love to… OH… OH…OH… be your Sweet Pink Flower!” ~Blush

I was on the Cusp of an almighty O myself!  I knew when I Came, I would Come so fucking Hard & make a RL sticky mess!

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

MMMMMmmm, OH… OH… Fuck Mistress, please, let me taste you!  Please coat your fingers in your Heavenly Dew & feed me your Juices!”

Smile I pretend not to hear her as you bucking her sissie pussy back returning the my thrust. Her cumm is everywhere on her, my hand her tits you I raise up smiling and pull out smearing her com on her  back and slowly lick up staring at her starfish taking my time savoring  the flavour  of her milk listing her back ….

OMLIDIAUURRRRROH OH…..OH…oh…OH… BABY yes yeeeeees let us cum together the let’s us share desert…  FFFFFFFUUUUUUUKKKKKKK YA OH…. OH….FFFFUUUURRRRRRROH BABBBBY YE YEEEEEEEEESSSSS CU CUM OH FUCK oh….0hh….cum CUMMMMMMMMwith me

Attachments:
     Lydia 
    Participant

My juices were everywhere!  Mistress was wiping it all over me & Moaning loudly which was heavenly to hear!  I could hardly see & whilst my eyes rolled in their sockets, my Mascara coated lids fluttered like a humming birds wings…

“HHHHHHHUUUUUUURRRRRRR!… Mistress… OH MISTRESS!…  I m Coming… OH FUCK I M CUMMING!” ~Blush

My throbbing Clittie began to Spurt & I slammed my Arse back hard onto that lovely fake Fuck Stick.  My Rosebud clenched as it was mercilessly ploughed!

“Oh Honey, Babes, Kathy!  You help make me feel like such a Gurl!  Please, what can I do to make you feel fulfilled?  What can your faithful, lowly Sissy do for you?” ~Pout

I step forward with first my right, followed by the left, the spreader bar making my steps pronounced.  Shuffling around, I kneel to face her & begin to eagerly Suck on that Plasic Cock that had just been inside me.  My legs were still splayed & parted as I Look up at my Mistress…

MMMMMmmm….

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Her moan and and her sex sound excite all the more she get louder and louder, ~smiling as I slap her ass a few more times… the closer she gets to Her orgasm the harder I pound her ass… And when she orgasm I am soaked in sweat cum body fluid.. and I lay back next to Lydia we turn our heads to look and we state to kiss passionaly  and with lust lots of lust….And she wast no time wrapping her lip around our latex toy….

OMG”Lydia”babbbby ya suck suck you sissy box juices off  my joy stick my stick your OHHHH BABBY ya push the double pleasure in my puss YAYAYAFFFFFOHHVFFFUUUUVCCCK THAT ! Feel sssssoooooo gooood Lydia honey you know what I like please have your way with me just for a few moment take the hot rod off meEEEMMMMMME  LYDIA!!!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Kathy lynn.
     Lydia 
    Participant

I moan Loudly & continue to suck sloppily as she encourages me to lick that plastic play-cock.  MMMMMmmm… My own Clittie leaks the last of my ejaculation, like a tap being slowly turned off.  Mistress implores I unharness her & give her a different kind of Pleasure…

“Yes Mistress, I am your Devoted Pink Flower & you have my complete Submission!” ~Grin

I unfasten the straps & lift her hips to slide the Toy off over her legs before discarding on the floor.  Outstretch my hand & run my fingers over her feminine frontal valley.  Gently rub her Pussy before sliding two fingers in.  Tease her there a little pushing in gently, before parting her thighs with my other hand.  Take my coated fingers to my mouth & suckle on them.

“Lovely Mistress,its like the sweetest Nectar!”

Position myself to be bewtween her legs, my cocklette just moments from her Honey Pot.  Pause to gaze at her face & allow her to see into the windows of my Soul & how much I adored her.

“I Love you Miss Kathy!” ~Smile

Begin to kiss her swollen breasts, flick my tongue over her hardening nipples before suckling on them.  I take her hand lower & place it on my Clittie so she could guide me into her.  This I knew was my last Nirvana, before she had me locked back where I belonged, in Chastity!

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Sound asleep from her none stop love making, it seems as though I was in paradise because when I woke I was staring at the most beautiful breast.. I give a kiss to them then another and another till I take her nipples between my lips…

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar