Miss Kathys Domain! X

Sissy Erica Joins the Fold! [IVT ONLY]

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lydia 15 hours, 18 minutes ago.

• Author
     Lydia 
    Participant

I d received an e-mail from a Miss xxxxxxx!  She had confided in me that she had come home one day, to find her long term BF dressed in Frilly little Panties, matching Bra & Stockings.  To further add humiliation to the already heady mix, he had cuffed his one hand to the bed, so there was no way for him to squirm out of his predicament.

Naturally I was sympathetic to the poor Girls plight & I offered a way to resolve.  It was agreed, we would take in Eric & turn her into Sissy Erica!  If She wanted to be a Panty-waist, then we would just have to Nurture her to be a Truly worthy Sissy! LOL

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

I have always loved the feel of satin against my skin.  So, when my girlfriend (now Mistress Layla)  moved away for a few months accidentally leaving behind one pair of her satin pajamas, it was only a matter of time until I couldn’t resist wearing them to bed. Fast forward… it was years later after we had moved in together, and her entire lingerie collection was at my disposal, that my budding fetish for satin & lace became more accessible; of course, I began trying on more of her lovely lingerie.  From the sweet smell of a freshly cleaned teddy to the dramatic elegance of a long satin gown gently rubbing against my body as I walked, it was the beginning of my addiction.  More and more, I would wear her delicates when she was gone and, soon, there were few things of hers I hadn’t tried on.  I’m taller than she, so some things were off limits, but most I could wiggle into.

It was only a matter of time…  One day when she was out, I dressed myself up completely. Black satin panties, a black bra stuffed with panties, a black camisole and knicker set trimmed with lace, stockings and heels, and a short chiffon robe completely my outfit.  I soon found myself sitting in bed with one wrist hand-cuffed to the iron head board and one hand free to help my arousal. I closed my eyes and began living out my fantasy of her dressing me up, tying me up, and taking advantage of me.  Sure enough, she came home unexpectedly and I had nowhere to hide as I was helplessly cuffed to the bed.

She took one incredulous look at me, turned around and said she was going to have a cigarette.  I quickly unlocked myself, undressed, and put on my own clothes.  When she got back, she wasn’t mad… just a little confused and a bit shocked.  A couple days later, she told me that it would all be okay.  In fact, she said she did some research, made a phone call, and that if I was on my best behavior, I was in for a surprise.  I asked if that was good or bad.  She only smirked and said, “You’ll find out soon enough.”  The next couple days passed and I doted on her endlessly.  From back rubs and foot rubs to doing household chores, I could hardly stand the anticipation of what was to come.

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

The days that followed were much the same. I continued to wait on her hand and foot doing everything I could think of to make her happy. She accepted this without ever acknowledging my new behavior, and never brought up the surprise she had in store for me, nor did she mention anything about walking in on me in full femme just a week prior.  Perhaps she’s just going to pretend it didn’t happen? A part of me wanted desperately to ask about the surprise, but I couldn’t gather the courage. In the mean time, however, the shame and embarrassment I felt when I got caught slowly waned. In its place grew a strong desire to feel satin and lace against my skin, so I began dressing in her dirty lingerie when she was out…

Lydia 
    Participant

So the day had arrived, Eric or Sissy Erica as she would be known was due to arrive.  I wore a ceremonial Sissy Dress, Virginal White & Pure & Frilly & had donned appropriate make-up.

I would welcome this hapless Boi into the Fold, the one who s own Mistress had banished to be here. LOL

[OOC] Yeah, you can send me updates on your assignments if that helps! [/OOC]

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

I get a text from my wife (soon to be Mistress Layla) to meet her at an address I don’t recognize. Her instructions were to shower, shave, & go to the location immediately.  I text back asking her what this is all about and she only replies: “You have one hour.” Being the obedient husband, I do as I’m told.  When I get to the address, I don’t see her car or anything, but I check the time and it’s been 58 minutes, so I knock on the door and nervously wait.

Lydia 
    Participant

Mistress Layla had  SMS d me to let me know her Useless Panty Husband/Slave was due to arrive & right on cue, there was a knock on the door.  I rise & smooth down my ruffles & answer…

“Hello Sweetie, you must be Mr… Eric!” ~Smile  I had emphasised the Pronoun, so when he descended into permanent Sissy-ness it would be a more Assertive punch.

“Please do Come in, we ve been expecting you!”  I flutter my long long lashes at him.

“Welcome to Miss Kathys Domain & your New Home!  Mistress Layla has booked you in for our Reconditioning Program & you ll be stsying here with us for a week.  Ofcourse should longer be needed we will simply review.”

I place my left leg behind the other & bend at the knee Executing a well practiced Curtsey.

“I m Lydia & I will be your Guide & Sister Mentor!  I m Miss Kathy s Personal PA & Concubine.  Now Please relax & take a seat on the Comfy Sofa.  Allow me to fix you up a drink, what would you like Honey?” ~Pout

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

I’m met by an adorable woman, Lydia, who is wearing a short, frilly white dress.  I’m not quite sure what to make of this, but, secretly, I can’t help but imagine what it would feel like to wear it myself.  Her pleasant greeting confuses me… Miss Kathy’s domain? My new home for a week? Reconditioning program?  

“Um, yes, I’m Eric. It’s nice to meet you, Lydia,” I reply.

Mistress Layla must be my wife and this is obviously the surprise she had mentioned, however, I have no idea what’s going on! With a million questions, I decide to be polite and a take her up on the offer for a drink.

“I would love a beer, if you have one, but I’m not picky,” I tell her. “If not, you can just surprise me, thank you.”  

Lydia 
    Participant

“Ok Eric, is a Pilsner  alright, we only seem to have Pilsner Beer!” ~Pout

I uncap & re-join him on the couch…

Place his hand between my milky white thighs, underneath all my ruffles…

“So are you more interested in the Gurl beneath these Clothes, or her clothes” ~Smirk

“Your Mistress was quite revealing in her assessment of you!”

I reach over & begin to unzip his flies/trouser & massage his growing cock…

“So Erica, would you like to make Sweet Cummie s, Hhhmm?  Would you like to Spurt in my mouth, or in my Sweet little Pussy?” ~Giggle

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

Lydia returns with a beer and before I can take a drink her she puts my hand between her thighs.

“Thank you, Lydia,” I reply…  not making it clear what, exactly, I’m thanking her for. However, my swelling cock is giving me away.

A mixture of confusion and arousal follows.  I don’t really know what’s happening to me, yet, deep down, I know exactly what’s going on.  Still, when she asks if I’m more interested in her clothes or herself, I find myself speechless. I’d be lying if I told her I haven’t already fantasized about wearing a dress like the one she has on.  Yet, when she unzips my zipper and starts rubbing my cock, I’m suddenly completely under her spell…  “I will cum wherever you desire me to cum, Lydia. I will dress in whatever outfit you choose, I will do whatever you say.”

Lydia 
    Participant

~Giggle “Oh, Good Boi!”

I crouch down to kneel beneath his feet & begin to unfasten his shoes.  Pull down his trousers & briefs & discard to one side.

Oh, you re quite hairless already aren t you Sweetie!  That’s good!” ~Wink

Push his knee s apart & shuffle in closer so I had unbridled access to his stiff cock.  Begin to ring it in my well manicured curled hand…

“MMmmm, that’s it Honey get nice & hard for me!  Good Sissie s get Treats so why don t you take off your top, because I want to see you completely naked!” 

Angle his erection straight upwards & run my tongue over his ball sack & along the upright shaft.  Flick my tactile tongue over his engorged head & look up at him grinning.

When was the last time you gave a Gurl Anal?” 

Engulf his stiffness in my warm wet mouth & begin bobbing my head up & down sucking his excitement.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar