Miss Kathys Domain! X

REGISTRY: Please log your Interest to actively Play: HERE!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Kate DeWitt 4 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author
     Lydia 
    Participant

Welcome to the Group!  What follows is a brief Synopsis of the Head Mistress & her First Sissy Slave…

Miss Kathy Lynn: An Unconventional Mistress! Yes she s Dominant but not in the Atypical way! She can wield the Crop but she does not relish it. Manipulation, Sensual Contact & Worship are her Niche! In the Service of others is where we Truly find ourselves, so maybe Serving her you will too! She is an Affirmed Lesbian but has a Penchant for Sissies!

Sissy Lydia: Miss Kathys PA & Main Collared Gurl! Subtle but manipulative! A Tease but a whole lot of Fun! Can you Resist my Womanly Wiles? I will mould you to Mistresses Will! You will become a Devoted Sissy, just like the Rest of us! Life in Pretty Panties is just the Start Sweet Sissy!

“We can t wait to get you Plugged & in a little Clittie Cock Cage!” ~Giggle

[OOC] For those who wish to Start their beginning here with Miss Kathy or I, please submit 1 post below. Outline your original idea, fantasies to include & general level of expectation. The more detailed & insightful the better.  Thankyou! [/OOC]

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Hi there everyone!

I used to be Jim, an assistant nurse to a female plastic surgeon before I left and made my way here. I hope to become Miss Jessica (or Jessie to my friends). I’m interested in learning how to be a proper sissy slave for Mistress Kathy, to be able to serve at her every whim. I would like to serve as one of her medical assistants, helping to transform others gurls.

One of my fantasies is to be a latex doll for Mistress or another sissy. I love being dressed and made up, just to be used and played with. I do have some interests in ABDL as well. I am pretty open minded, and receptive to new ideas. I look forward to meeting everyone here!

Huggles,

Sissy Jessica

Sissy Sub Erica 
    Participant

Hello Miss Kathy Lynn & Lydia, it is an honor to be here. 🙂  I am a very submissive sissy with only a few limits and I long to serve.  Perhaps if I describe my two favorite ways to dress up, it will allow a glimpse into my Sissy Soul.

It always starts with panties, and in this case, a satin thong… followed with a tight, gartered corset. Matching stockings of course, and 4 or 5 inch heels to make me feel a bit slutty.  Over these undergarments, I love to wear a long, satin, formal dress with a billowing skirt to hide the slut underneath.  I complete the look with earrings and a choker, and plenty of make up, done tastefully, and finally perfume -I just love wearing perfume.  Also, depending on my mood, I will sometimes tie a body harness over my undergarments, but under my dress.

My next look has me in frilly pink panties that zip up, or down ;), in back for proper access. A garter belt, stockings and bra to match my panties, and then a frilly pink sissy maid’s dress (with any combination of satin, lace, and bows) that locks puts me in a deeply submissive place.  Locking 3-4 inch heels completes the look.  As with all my girly outfits, I add makeup and perfume.

Sooo… Here I am… I’m yours if you want to use me for your pleasure.  …oh, and I crave a good strapon (though not a real penis -Women are superior; I have no desire for men).

-Sissy Erica

Kyra 
    Participant

Nathan to Canelle  (‘Canelle’ to differentiate from the M&R character)

Nathan is on sabbatical from his professorship at a college.  during his travels one of the hotels he was supposed to stay in, did not receive his reservation, and is occupied, resorting to an Airbnb, he finds himself in this very feminine place at the suggestion of [wife?  gf? assistant?  hotel clerk who has arrangement with Miss Kathy’s home].

While he sleeps that first night, jhe listens to music (Head phones?  or just ambient music playing over a speaker?), installs triggers. ‘Trust me’ and ‘believe me.’  The first makes it impossible for her to refuse an instruction, the second makes it so she has to believe what she is told.

For example, “Come here, show me your ass, trust me, when I slide this butt plug in place.”  He nervously obeys, “Believe me, you’ll love and feel so much arousal and excitement from your submission.” a moment later, “Do you feel it?”

“Yes.”

“Will you be my obedient girl?”

overcome with arousal, “Yes.”

Every night the music reinforces her behavior and ads a new feminine trait.  But as time goes by, she starts to associate femininity with dominance, and as she become more feminine… she may try to usurp the throne.  Maybe she’ll have some moderate success?  Maybe she’ll have to be put in her place?  Maybe a little of both?

Brooke 
    Participant

Brooks to Brooke

To describe myself is difficult because I have been wrestling with these feeling my entire life.  I do not get to dress as much as I would like and when I do it is not for a long period of time.  I love the feeling of being submissive and forced into doing what a mistress tells me, especially when it comes to forced feminization.  Becoming a sissy seems like the next logical step in my journey.

My hard rules are no blood or forced unsafe environments.  Besides that I am very open to what ever manner of punishment/discipline you decide is best.  I do have a low pain tolerance, but that probably works in your advantage.  I enjoy to role of being forced then climbing the ladder to be a Mistress myself.

Thanks for listening.

Stephanie Suckswell 
    Participant

sansa

Backstory:

Stephanie has a had a rough go of it at the Corporation. Sleepless nights, endless frustration, and a healthy dose of humiliation. She has tried and tried to comply with all of the rules, outfits, and regulations.
    But something is still off for her. She hasn’t quite gotten the hang of the place.

So to fix that. Stephanie’s sponsor, Molly, has decided to send her to Miss Kathy’s domain for extreme counseling and behavior modification.

Fantasies:

Serving a cruel, dominant, and seductive woman. Being forced to do shameful, humiliating things for a dominant that reinforces my submissive nature. All things feminization, chastity, spankings, gags, plugs, etc.

Limits: scat, watersports, and the no-no’s of the site

Expectation:

I would love to get involved in a story where Stephanie’s transformation is “completed” using very forceful means. DM me if you have any questions. I am open to beginning a new story, but I would like to chat first!

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Hi my beauties

Miss Lydia I know I not suppose to post here, But I just want everyone to no that I’m in the process of moving, I just want ya’ll to know I’m not ignoring you, Never,Never… in my RL my hart has had to adjustments very sad 😔 but I am MLynn I’ll be okay

3 users thanked author for this post.
     hatsue 
    Participant

hatsue is sold by her step mother to MR. OHHIO. hatsue is sent to LiL to be trained as a submissive and cute sissy trophy wife. hatsue has a false hope that she can be back to normal life as a man. hatsue body is very sensitive due to the medical treatment that the body and sissy desire always betray her struggles.

Mr. OHHIO wants hatsue to always feel humiliation and inferior as well as to act in fully girly manner. Thus, she is sent to LiL for extreme counseling and behavior modification.

Fantasies:

Forced to serve a cruel, dominant, and seductive Dom. Being forced to do shameful, humiliating things for a dominant that reinforces my submissive nature. All things feminization, chastity, spankings, gags, plugs, etc. (Copy from Stephanie but this is also hatuse wishes.)

Limits: no-no’s of the site

Expectation:

hatsue want to be humiliated in very cruel manner. i love to be teased and punished too.

Hope to have fun with all of you. Please be patient that my response sometimes is very slow.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  hatsue.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  hatsue.
     Kate DeWitt 
    Participant

Paul is being set up by his wife, she wants him to be turned into a sissy wife, maid, slut and whore. He needs to be taught respect as he refers to all females, as bitches, cunts and whores. Meanwhile he has no legitimate accomplishments, he is a high school dropout and is a general leech

• This reply was modified 4 days, 2 hours ago by  Kate DeWitt.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar