Miss Kathys Domain! X

M.K. Gives Zbird all that she desire’s and morea

This topic contains 39 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  zbird 2 hours, 1 minute ago.

• Author
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

[/color=blue] And there she is sweet!!Now stand at attention And don’t embarrass me or I will lock you up!! you Understand me!![/color]
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    I turn walk to the door ny tote slack and my top half open..

Awe’ Miss Shannon pleas come in it very nice to meet you “at last” heeee heee. ~Smile~

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

The door opens as I am straightening my dress.

“So nice to meet you at last.”  I reply, I pick up my satchel and enter.  As I enter I take note of the other person in the room.

zbird 
    Participant

Yes Mistress.  A collar from you would be the greatest honor I could ever receive.  Please transform me into a sissy gurl and train me to please your every desire.  I just want to please and serve you Mistress.

zbird 
    Participant

I meekly staire at the floor being too nervous to make eye contact with the Visitor.  I can tell by the way  Mistress greeted her that she is far superior then me in everyway.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Thank you Miss Shannon please come in how have you been, busy I’m sure your a hard nipple@$&)•,>£>€ Imean hard person to catch up with……sissy com over here and stand up straight…..Ans let Miss  nipple ######i mean Miss Shannon thane a look at you….

I stay back and watch as she does her  evaluation 

shannonf 
    Participant

I look the girl over.  “Hmm,  Un hu.”  Are the only sounds I make as I look the person over.  I take a seat real quick.

I get my satchel and pull out some papers.  Then I give the papers to Ms. Kathy.   The one I can tell that is in charge.

“You need to fill these out and I will require a D.N.A. sample.  So I can write a custom change.  The papers you fill out will tell me what size you want her breasts , her ass, and nipple size. You know the things you want, even what size you want her penis or if you want her to have a vagina.  You must fill out the papers so I can program the changes to your standards. And yes every change you want I can make happen, you would be amazed how big some breasts will get. The changes will take a few days, but this is way faster then surgery.  In stead of  weeks of recovery time, your slave will be down for only a few days.”

I stand there waiting on the paper work and I take a D.N.A. sample and place it in a sealed baggie.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I write 36 breast 24 wast 36 hips that will give her the ass she wants and I want…

i sign her papers…

“take your D.N.A sample lets get started I will be with SJ through the intire  process I hope you brought your things because I insist that you stay here till the transformation is complete!I don’t mean to sound so abrupt I take her care very  seriously “

• This reply was modified 1 day, 18 hours ago by  Kathy lynn.
    Attachments:
     zbird 
    Participant

Not sure if it is my place to speak, I remain silent as Miss Shannon begins taking various measurements and notes.   I’m so nervous I can hardly keep from falling over, but after hearing Mistress Lynn say, “I take her care very seriously,” I began to relax and beam with pride.  Being in the presence of such powerful and important Ladies, is very intimidating.  I continue to remain silent, more ready than ever before to serve Mistress Lynn and to do what ever it takes please her

shannonf 
    Participant

“I will have to have my courier run the samples to my lab were they can begin writing up the custom changes.  Yes I can stay while this is going on.  ”   I make a text then get everything ready for the courier to pick up and run to my lab.  A few hours go by and the courier returns with the package and a small bag.  I open up the package and hold up a little spray container for Ms. Kathy and z-bird to see.

“Here it is. Once I spray this the changes will begin, she will need about four days for it to complete all the changes you want.  You will notice that she will be eating a lot more during this time.  But don’t fear she will not gain weight .  ”

I put my bag next to my satchel.  I go to another room and change into the clothes in my bag.

I comeback and then stand there.

“Shall we get started?”  I take out the spray place my hand over zbird’s eyes and spray the stuff in her nose and mouth, this way the solution can get into the lungs and into the body faster and begin to work.

“The changes will start slowly and keep up at a steady pace.  Other wise if it went to fast she be in a lot of pain and we don’t want that.  “

zbird 
    Participant

I inhale the potion flowing out of the spray container.  Surprisingly, it smells much like perfume, but I can tell the potion inside is highly concentrated.  I try to impress Miss Shannon and Mistress Lynn by sucking in as much of the spray as I can.  After the bottle is emptied, I meekly mumble, “Thank you Miss Shannon” and curtsey to show her the respect she deserves.  After that, I do not feel anything, I return my gaze to floor, and nervously wait for instructions or possibly a reaction.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar