Miss Kathys Domain! X

M.K. Gives Zbird all that she desire’s and morea

This topic contains 61 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

[/color=blue] And there she is sweet!!Now stand at attention And don’t embarrass me or I will lock you up!! you Understand me!![/color]
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    I turn walk to the door ny tote slack and my top half open..

Awe’ Miss Shannon pleas come in it very nice to meet you “at last” heeee heee. ~Smile~

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

The door opens as I am straightening my dress.

“So nice to meet you at last.”  I reply, I pick up my satchel and enter.  As I enter I take note of the other person in the room.

Jazzy 
    Participant

Yes Mistress.  A collar from you would be the greatest honor I could ever receive.  Please transform me into a sissy gurl and train me to please your every desire.  I just want to please and serve you Mistress.

Jazzy 
    Participant

I meekly staire at the floor being too nervous to make eye contact with the Visitor.  I can tell by the way  Mistress greeted her that she is far superior then me in everyway.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Thank you Miss Shannon please come in how have you been, busy I’m sure your a hard nipple@$&)•,>£>€ Imean hard person to catch up with……sissy com over here and stand up straight…..Ans let Miss  nipple ######i mean Miss Shannon thane a look at you….

I stay back and watch as she does her  evaluation 

shannonf 
    Participant

I look the girl over.  “Hmm,  Un hu.”  Are the only sounds I make as I look the person over.  I take a seat real quick.

I get my satchel and pull out some papers.  Then I give the papers to Ms. Kathy.   The one I can tell that is in charge.

“You need to fill these out and I will require a D.N.A. sample.  So I can write a custom change.  The papers you fill out will tell me what size you want her breasts , her ass, and nipple size. You know the things you want, even what size you want her penis or if you want her to have a vagina.  You must fill out the papers so I can program the changes to your standards. And yes every change you want I can make happen, you would be amazed how big some breasts will get. The changes will take a few days, but this is way faster then surgery.  In stead of  weeks of recovery time, your slave will be down for only a few days.”

I stand there waiting on the paper work and I take a D.N.A. sample and place it in a sealed baggie.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I write 36 breast 24 wast 36 hips that will give her the ass she wants and I want…

i sign her papers…

“take your D.N.A sample lets get started I will be with SJ through the intire  process I hope you brought your things because I insist that you stay here till the transformation is complete!I don’t mean to sound so abrupt I take her care very  seriously “

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Kathy lynn.
    Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Not sure if it is my place to speak, I remain silent as Miss Shannon begins taking various measurements and notes.   I’m so nervous I can hardly keep from falling over, but after hearing Mistress Lynn say, “I take her care very seriously,” I began to relax and beam with pride.  Being in the presence of such powerful and important Ladies, is very intimidating.  I continue to remain silent, more ready than ever before to serve Mistress Lynn and to do what ever it takes please her

shannonf 
    Participant

“I will have to have my courier run the samples to my lab were they can begin writing up the custom changes.  Yes I can stay while this is going on.  ”   I make a text then get everything ready for the courier to pick up and run to my lab.  A few hours go by and the courier returns with the package and a small bag.  I open up the package and hold up a little spray container for Ms. Kathy and z-bird to see.

“Here it is. Once I spray this the changes will begin, she will need about four days for it to complete all the changes you want.  You will notice that she will be eating a lot more during this time.  But don’t fear she will not gain weight .  ”

I put my bag next to my satchel.  I go to another room and change into the clothes in my bag.

I comeback and then stand there.

“Shall we get started?”  I take out the spray place my hand over zbird’s eyes and spray the stuff in her nose and mouth, this way the solution can get into the lungs and into the body faster and begin to work.

“The changes will start slowly and keep up at a steady pace.  Other wise if it went to fast she be in a lot of pain and we don’t want that.  “

Jazzy 
    Participant

I inhale the potion flowing out of the spray container.  Surprisingly, it smells much like perfume, but I can tell the potion inside is highly concentrated.  I try to impress Miss Shannon and Mistress Lynn by sucking in as much of the spray as I can.  After the bottle is emptied, I meekly mumble, “Thank you Miss Shannon” and curtsey to show her the respect she deserves.  After that, I do not feel anything, I return my gaze to floor, and nervously wait for instructions or possibly a reaction.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

“Like I said you can not leave that come from the top floor of the M&R what mistress Kathy wants I get,
    Now you have the floor please continue
    You’ll be greatly rewarded</p>

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

“She may need to lay down to.  When she starts to sweat the process is starting.  The nanites inside of her are in the desired areas and starting. ”

I stand there and watch.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

ZBrid honey how do you feel you may have dreams I hope you will tell us all about them….would you like to lay down, it’s of speak freely.~Smile~I have your new room waiting_

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Kathy lynn.
    Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

“OMG this room is sooo great.  You are truly the best Mistress ever!!!! As far as how I’m feeling, I feel very sweaty and strange.  Almost like something is trapped inside me trying to get out.  I also have strange desires and thoughts that pop into my head and then are gone without a trace.  It is like I’m extremely aroused but I do not know the source of the arousal.  Are these normal?  Mistress is it ok if  I lay down for a sec and take a quick nap? I’m starting to feel dizzy.” 

Before I hear Mistress’s answer, I pass out on the ground in a deep sleep.

Image result for femdom slave passed out

shannonf 
    Participant

I step over and pick her up, I check her first to make sure she didn’t hurt anything, then place her in the bed.  Once in bed I check and measure everything.

I write down the results in my file.

“She will be in and out of conciseness over the next few days. ”  I say while I stand up.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  shannonf.
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  shannonf.
    Attachments:
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Be for I could say anything I see her start to fall I hurry to assist Shannon…

Shannon  “this way” to her room. I’ve never had anyone pass out before, I was not exspecing this, I insist that you keep me informed no more surprises please, lay her in her bed…I will not be leaving her side..

OOC.. I engurage you SJ to tell  us  about your dreams…

Jazzy 
    Participant

It is hard to tell if I am awake or still dreaming due to the vividness of the dream.  I keep having different dreams but all the dreams center around a central theme.  In all my dreams I am no longer a male.  In all my dreams I am a female being pounded by various strap ons, huge dildos and plugs.  In all the dreams I am for all purposes a bimbo who absolutely loves to be covered in cum and to be pegged by as many dildos as I can take.  In some of them I am a prostitute and the female client wants to use and abuse me like I am less the a common street hooker.  In addition, in all the dreams I am dressed like a slutty maid or servant.  It is weird because I find all the dreams very arousing but I am not allowed to have any pleasure (is this normal).  I feel like I’m starting to come out of my deep sleep.  I wonder how long I have been out.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

She tosses and turning we had to strap her keep her from falling off the bed..But there is an opportunity get some next step training…some subliminal Massage, putting on her some head phone

I am a beautiful Sissie I am Mistress Lynn property I only take orders from her only.. I am a slut to be used for Mistress Lynn Pleasure, I have no rights, I will strip fuck suck lick on her command to anyone she pleases..

couple of days of that  should be good

shannonf 
    Participant

I see that she is stirring and I go in for closer inspection.  I take a whole new set of measurements.   Then record the results.

“Yes she is coming along nicely. ”  Then I turn to the sissy.”  Tell me about what you feel on your body? Do you feel anything different?”

Once she has told us.  I stand up.

“She will need one more day to fully recover then she should be up and at your beckon call.”

Jazzy 
    Participant

I think I’m still dreaming but I now know my purpose in this world.  “In my dreams I wrote this on a chalkboard over and over:

I am a beautiful Sissy… I am Mistress Lynn property… I take orders from her only.. I am a slut to be used for Mistress Lynn Pleasure..I have no rights…I will strip fuck suck lick on her command to anyone she pleases.    

I also received a message from beautiful higher goddess and when I opened the message in my dream, it said

I am a beautiful Sissy… I am Mistress Lynn property… I take orders from her only.. I am a slut to be used for Mistress Lynn Pleasure..I have no rights…I will strip fuck suck lick on her command to anyone she pleases.    

I realize that I am still dreaming and nobody is listening but I know what my purpose and role for the future is and could not be clearer:

Every dream centers around the same phrase and it is a most beautiful liberating phrase:

Jazzy 
    Participant

I start to awake.  Very lightheaded and confused, but will vivid memories of the dreams I have had and my new mantra for life.  I assume I am only in the room.  I sit quiet for a few moments before randomly blurting out:

This was the mantra in my dreams, and now awake, I still feel the need to say it aloud.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

She is ready completely trans formed sorta she has a clittie  no matter she is beautiful and the best part she looks like me..
    time to wake my new sissy…

SJ honey wake up it tim..e for you to see the new you look Sissy SJ wake up it time I’m your Mistress wake…

she is so stunning I can’t help but kiss her

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

Now that the process is over and everything is good.  “If I am no longer needed I shall depart. “

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Thank you Shannon I am very pleased..perhaps we can do business in the further….

Let me walk you out….

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes we could do business in the future.”  I walk with you out .

Jazzy 
    Participant

I stir and wake up….I look down at my body and am quite surprised to see the body of a beautiful woman…I look amazing I think to myself…Instantly I remember my new purpose in this world…I say aloud, “Mistress Lynn, are you here?  I am a beautiful Sissy… I am Mistress Lynn property… I take orders from her only.. I am a slut to be used for Mistress Lynn Pleasure..I have no rights…I will strip fuck suck lick on her command to anyone she pleases.”   

Suddenly, I start to have a lot of anxiety.  I think, “What if Mistress Lynn does not like the way I look?  What if she no longer wants you use me like the slut I am.  What if she is no longer interested in Training me?”   

I calm myself and silently repeat the mantra I learned from my dreams, “I am a beautiful Sissy… I am Mistress Lynn property… I take orders from her only.. I am a slut to be used for Mistress Lynn Pleasure..I have no rights…I will strip fuck suck lick on her command to anyone she pleases.”

OCC:  Sorry, I had some unexpected travel come up and was unable to respond in a timely manner.  Please forgive my error Mistress Lynn.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I set on the edge of her bed  lean over my beautiful creation and she is still repeating my mantra,

SJ wake up baby I’m here SJ SJ Shh!!! Badly come her let me hold you it ok now I’m with you your so beautiful, I’m so happy..

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

I embrace Mistress Lynn similar to the way a castaway would embrace their loved ones after being lost for many years.  After several minutes of embrace (it felt so good), I kneel before Mistress Lynn and intensely beg Mistress to allow me the Privilege to her to allow me to be her sissy slave.  I desperately proclaim,

“Mistress Lynn, while I was recovering from my procedure, I discovered my purpose.  It is so perfectly clear.  I must devote myself to you and serve you as your slave, sissy, maid, submissive, slut and/or  whatever Mistress Lynn desires.  I want to be your property without any rights of my own.  I will suck, strip, fuck and/or lick anyone a you desire.  I know I’m a novice, but I beg you to allow me the privilege to be trained in any way you see fit.  I’m willing to subject myself to any degree of humiliation or cruelty as is desired/required by you.”

Upon completing my desperate plea to Serve Mistress Lynn, I remain kneeling before her and meekly keep my head bowed down, too afraid to make eye contact with my superior.

Image result for sissy kneeling before mistress

I make one final last plea by stating, “Please please please, train me to be your Sissy Slut Slave Gurl.  I will do anything you want if you will just allow me this great honor and privilege!!!!!!”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I love the way My Bretty little sissy begs tells me she will do anything,

look at me when you talk to me you I want to see your eyes that way I know if you are lying to me… You have a lot to learn ! I spent a lot of time and money on you and your sloppy no curtsy no permission to speak and look at your dress….well if you are willing to do the work I guess I can train you sissy, first order I want to see how you well you can eat my pussy that will be the your   Determining factor You May start whore…..

Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Thank you Mistress Lynn.  This is a dream come true,” I say with obvious excitement. I touched the exposed pearl of her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, wet from Mistress’s own secretions. Mistress’s hand moved to my hair, forcefully demanding me to continue . I slowly licked, sucked, and slurped at her. I ran my tongue around the edges of her lips. I probed and explored between them. I savored the fluids she excreted. I bit gently on her clit, wondering at its satiny smoothness, and how it was that there appeared to be any hint of hair ever having grown there. I teased her clitoris, my fingers opening her to expose it, protruding from its hood, as I licked above it and below, on either side, and tentatively, gently, on the nub itself.  I give every last effort I have to please Mistress Lynn, knowing that will not have another chance if I fail.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  shychristine.
Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar