Miss Kathys Domain! X

M.K. Gives Zbird all that she desire’s and morea

This topic contains 61 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jazzy 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Kathy lynn 
    Participant

looking up at the clock waiting on ZBird she want to become a new creation has begged me but now she is late..its not nice I hate waiting. and she will have to learn..

Jazzy 
    Participant

looking up at the clock waiting on ZBird she want to become a new creation has begged me but now she is late..its not nice I hate waiting. and she will have to learn..

My apologies mistress for my tardiness.  Please forgive me for my mistake.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

”well well well! And what do I have here? A lazy gurl”

Walking slowly with my hands on my hip’s..”Well I’m Waiting and I don’t like to Waite”

Jazzy 
    Participant

”well well well! And what do I have here? A lazy gurl”

Walking slowly with my hands on my hip’s..”Well I’m Waiting and I don’t like to Waite”

Sorry Mistress.  I do not want to make you wait.  

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

you don’t humm well why did you? Your not a Liar are you?and what do we call you and how may Mistress help you, you came here for a reason?

slowly make my way behind her only to get a good look at her back side…

Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

I’m not a liar.  I promise I just did not know you were waiting.  As far as what you can call me, it is up to you.  Most people call me SJ or Jay.  I’m here for training so that I can reach my potential and learn how to be the best sissy I can be. 

xoxoxoxoxo

SJ

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

ok jay, didn’t we speak about your training, DONT! Answer that your not allowed to speak until I say so….

She think she has potential

“Potential!! who said you have any potential, from what I’ve  seen from you you,nothing is what comes to mind…you have not  curtsy one timed you even know how… your room is over there, now show me your curtesy “

Jazzy 
    Participant

Yes Mistress.  I bend my knees, eyes to the floor and delicately execute my best impression of a debutant curtsying at her reveal party.  I squat as far as I can go (which probably feels like a lot more than it actually is).  As I come back up, I avoid making eye contact and meekly state:

“Thank you Mistress.” I shall curtesy from now as I leave and enter any room you are located in.  With your permission, should I make my way over to my room?”

XOXOXOXO

SJ

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

well you ruined a good curtsy, hum, hum, hum you are sad shape sissy, But you are in luck I am committed to your training, watch and learn….first lesson will be in  etiquette, 

Curtsy is spelled curtsy not curtesy it comes from the word  courtesy but is curtsy never never spell it curtsey… And there is no need to look down curtsy is a   Jester  Of proper creeping …

Watch! Right foot back behind your left foot .. then lightly your forefinger and thumb grab each side of your skirt..loft and bend your legs  go down, the deeper you go the more respect you show   And don’t look down.. Make eye contact smile …..

I want you to  practice two hours every day…..

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 4 months ago by  Kathy lynn.
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Mistress Kathy:

Yes Mistress and thank you for teaching me the proper way to curtsy.  I will practice three hours a day as an expression of my commitment to my training.  Are there other things I should know about concerning lesson one/etiquette or any other preliminary expectations/requirements/routines?

XOXOXOXO

SJ

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

“very well then, I will I except you to be perfect in a couple of  days… two days is all the time you get to learn curtsy and when I return  we will get started on your transformation….that is what you are wanting…

Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Yes Mistress.  You are too kind.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

”Yes I know you,  ~grin~sissies are a pin in my ass….

you must go through Lydia my personal assistant for anything..

for now on always

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn. Reason: Miss spelled
    Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Welcome back Mistress!!!!!

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I’m taking back in how my SJ AKA as sexy  Jewel  Has defaloped in to an beautiful lovely Gurl a blonde beauty….

My eyes piercing through new creation, But does she ack like a new creation? I will show her how to refine what she already has I can tell….

walking in for the first time to see her…, I stand strong for her..

on your knees in front of me

slowly I sway my hips as I walk around her with my finger sliding across her sack side…

Ummmmmm how nice you are , your skin like silk  your tight bun and breast  do girlish ….. Who do you serve?

Jazzy 
    Participant

I quickly fall to my knees, and meekly proclaim, “I serve you Mistress Lynn.”  As I kneel on the cold hard, my heart beats a thousand beats a minute.  The mix of excitement, arousal, nervousness and fear is almost overwhelming.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

~Grin~ her excitement has the best of her… Although she is devaioing   Quit nicely she still needs more work…, click clack click clack the sound of my spike heels 👠 as I walk around her the stopping I front of her face spreading my leg for 

take all your close off…

Jazzy 
    Participant

Yes Mistress Lynn,” I obediently say as I start to disrobe.   As Mistress Lynn stops in front of me, I nearly faint at the majestic view in front of me.  “What an honor” I think to myself as I finish removing all my clothes.  Her beauty is truly more than I deserve.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I stand in front of her as she disrobe I look don at her see her flat chest, with some hair it time for me to create something beautiful…..

~ chuckling ~ so you think there is hope for you to me the gurl of your dreams! And what are we going to do with your little thing down there

I lean in as to kis her but stop and pull back..

You are not yet ready for your Mistress,.. Fellow me[/color

Jazzy 
    Participant

Yes Mistress Lynn,” I obediently say as I follow her on my hands and knees.  I meekly say to Mistress Lynn, “You can do whatever you want with that little thing down there.  It is there for your pleasure or amusement.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

You can do whatever you want with that little thing down there.  It is there for your pleasure or amusement.

SJ is the cutest thing but I’m afraid she doesn’t fully understand  what’s going on…..turning around seeing her on all fours, I raid my voice at her. Oh! Is that right , I don’t need your permission, and who told you to get on your knees!ANDWER ME, your doing it again

Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

I’m sorry Mistress Lynn.   You clearly do not need my permission, in fact it is quite the opposite.  I only was on my knees to show respect and to illustrate my inferior status and subservience to you.  So sorry Mistress.  Unsure if I should stand or kneel, I’m frozen on my knees with my eyes fixed on the floor.  I meekly utter, “Thank you Mistress for pointing out my mistakes.  Please forgive my errors!!!”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

well it was my pleasure to show you the errors of your ways, if I wasn’t so please with your development you face has  become quite  familiar in a good way, Now UP!!! Off your knees[/color]

Looking down at her little nipples I  chuckle

….. hahahaha…..Reaching and pinching her nipples lightl

Do you think that I would let you serve me with these tiny little thingsWELL!!! Do you ? Do you think I like tiny nipple…?? I’m

• This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 4 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
     Jazzy 
    Participant

I stand and shutter as my nerves respond the feeling associated with my nipples being penched. I meekly state, “I’m so sorry for my dime size nipples.  If they can be changed or altered to a form you would prefer, I’m happy to fix them.  I want to be perfect for you because you deserve nothing less.”

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

it just
    t so happens I have a variety of BREAST choose…

Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

“Mistress Lynn, I just love the perfect B.  Is it possible for my breast to look like those?

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

Well.  Congratulations  ZBird  also you win That is a perfect fit for you

my llps open just right to meet hers towering over you I lean in closer and closer slowly till pour lips meet you nipple between my finger as I give you a passionate kiss…

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  Kathy lynn.
    Attachments:
     Jazzy 
    Participant

Mistress’s first kiss is everything I dreamed it would be.  I’m so lucky to serve such an amazing Mistress.   I have never kissed anyone so passionately, I feel like I am floating.  It is so great, I nearly forget about my soon to be new breast.  I must be the luckiest sissy gurl ever!!!!!!!

Thank you Mistress Lynn.  You are too kind.

Kathy lynn 
    Participant

I can feel her ocean of  desire wave after wave pouring over us…. Now see is ready her heart mind body and soul belong to me now…”SMILE” I left her chin up.

sweet I have some one who is going to help  Xpedite your transformation, Are you ‘ready’ then your training will begain, if your a good  gurl you may be able to earn one of my collars. Would you like that??

Attachments:
     shannonf 
    Participant

I pause in front of the door before I knock.  I am hoping this is the place I was told to meet someone.  I go ahead and knock.  I stand there waiting for the door to be answered.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 62 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar