Miss Kathys Domain! X

Another Sissy finds her Path! [IVT ONLY]

This topic contains 40 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sissy Jessica 2 days, 19 hours ago.

• Author
     Lydia 
    Participant

The Décor had a seriously femme tilt & there was a large bed, comfortable Sofa, Ensuite & spectacular view from the balcony…

I await to see where he might lead us to sit & discuss his inner/neglected trajectory…

“So, can I fix us both up a drink?  I always find a little liquid libation helps loose lips talk more freely!  Lips also have plenty of other uses too!” ~Wink

I reach a hand down & softly cup his balls…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss Lydia leads me down the hall to one of the guest rooms. It has beautiful femme tilt decor. I guide us toward what looks to be a very comfortable couch, and I take a seat. I sink into the couch a little. She sits next to me and asks: “So, can I fix us both up a drink?  I always find a little liquid libation helps loose lips talk more freely!  Lips also have plenty of other uses too!” ~Wink

She reaches her hand down and softly cups my balls. I tremble a little with pleasure. It had been a while since someone touched me down there. My cock starts straining against my pants. “I-I’d love a drink Miss Lydia. I’m happy to have whatever you wish to offer me.” I return a gentle smile, excited to talk a little more about what I am looking for, and see what Miss Lydia is going to offer me.

Lydia 
    Participant

I rise & as I do hoist up my pencilskirt, affording more of a view of my Stocking legs, Cinched waist & pert yet well rounded tush.  I approach a small cabinet which homed a few bottles.  Taking the Vodka & Kahlua I mix in short tumbler glasses before adding cream…

Taking the ice, I peel out a single cube & turn before I it run theatrically over my plump lips! ~Pout

“Well Honey, I think we ll have a couple of White Russians to sate our appetite, agreeable?”

Holding the glasses in each hand, I sway my hips as I return to host our guest.  Placing the drinks down softly, I make sure to protrude my fuck worthy derriere. Finally I lower back down to be seated & turn to face him…

“Well Chick, I have to ask, what did you do in your former profession?  Its juts you re tall & have quite a well chiselled body!  This will pose us some initial problems but we ll manage!”

Take a sip before reaching a hand back down to rub his swollen bulge.  Unzip his flies & gain entry to massage some more…

“So Jay, so I better understand you, would you dexcribe your orientation as Straight, Gay or Bi?  Is my hand caressing my cock Turning you on for example?” ~Giggle  I wasn t being judgemental by any stretch of the imagination, simply learning the lay of the land!

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I watch Miss Lydia rise from the sofa, hoisting up her pencil skirt to give me a better view of her stocking legs, cinched waist, and rounded tush. She is very attractive, and my engorged cock agrees. I watch her make a couple of White Russians (which in truth is one of my favorites!). I watch her take an ice cube and rub it seductively against her pouting lips. It is very sexy. She then says: “Well Honey, I think we’ll have a couple of White Russians to sate our appetite, agreeable?” I nod and say: “I love a good White Russian.”

She returns to the sofa, swaying her hips seductively, holding a tumbler in each hand. As she places the glasses on a nearby table, her ass sticks out in my face. What I would give to be able to reach out an touch her. She finally sits back next to me, and faces me: “Well Chick, I have to ask, what did you do in your former profession?  It’s just you’re tall & have quite a well chiselled body!  This will pose us some initial problems but we’ll manage!” I take a sip of the drink (delicious!), and respond: “To be honest, I was an engineer before I came here. I know that due to my height and cut that I’m supposed to be a ‘manly-man’ or alpha male. It has been very difficult to admit to myself that I like feminine things, and want to look more feminine. I’ve had the fantasy of serving a strong, feminine, woman for as long as I can remember.”

She nods along politely as I explain myself. She then takes a sip of her drink, and then reaches down to rub my bulge. My cock responds to her gentle touch. She then unzips my fly to gain further access, and massage further. I am in heaven. She then asks me: “So Jay, so I better understand you, would you dexcribe your orientation as Straight, Gay or Bi?  Is my hand caressing my cock Turning you on for example?” ~Giggle

I am slightly taken aback by the question, and I have to take another sip. “I-I tend to lean toward Straight, but even some girly-men could turn me on. Y-you are definitely turning me on as you caress my cock.” I blush with some embarrassment.

Lydia 
    Participant

I take a big ~gulp of my drink before turning to ~Grin at him.  I pause to keep my eyes alive dancing on him before sinking to my knee s before him.  Release his beast! LOL

“It must be hard upkeeping a Façade which you are not?” ~Frown

“So, what is it about Girlie Men that you adore so much?” ~Smirk

I grip the hilt of his erect throbbing cock, before swirling my tongue over it.  Lick from the base to the Tip before engulfing in my obliging mouth!  MMMMMmmm! In the Service of others we truly found ourselves!

“Yeah, doesn’t much taste like ALPHA but we can still work with it!” ~Smile

“So, if Mistress Kathy took you in, we made your Femme Dreams come true, just what would you be willing to do for the two of us?” ~Pout

Surely he could see I was quite Willing! LOL

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

The drink certainly has helped with becoming more vulnerable in front of Miss Lydia. She takes a big gulp from her only to pause to looking me over. She gets on her knees, and releases my 6″ engorged cock. With a frown she asks: “It must be hard upkeeping a Façade which you are not?” To which I sigh while covering my eyes with one hand: “It really is. This is why I have come to you and Mistress Kathy to help me figure out who I really am.”

Miss Lydia then asks me with a smirk: “So, what is it about Girlie Men that you adore so much?” I have to think about it for a second before responding, and taking a deep breath: “I think it is the fact that they are able to accept themselves for who they are, and able to lean in on that sexuality. It’s something I want to be able to explore.”

She then grips my cock in her hand, I smile and take a deep breath. I set my drink down, and lay back a little. She expertly takes my cock in her mouth, and swirls her tongue around my cock. My mind swirls, and I start panting. She then stops and says: “Yeah, doesn’t much taste like ALPHA but we can still work with it!” I don’t have a response, besides blushing with embarrassment. To hear those words spoken back to me, confirming to me what I had feared, it scares me a little.

She then stops, and I come to my senses. With a pout she then asks me: “So, if Mistress Kathy took you in, we made your Femme Dreams come true, just what would you be willing to do for the two of us?” I look her in the eyes, almost pleading. “I would be willing to do almost anything for you two. I could be your maid, your servant. I could be your play toy, here for your pleasure only. To be honest, I’m not sure how I could ever truly thank the two of you. I would be in your debt.”

I feel a bit relieved to get this off my chest, but at the same time nervous. I want to put forth my best effort for the two of them.

Lydia 
    Participant

“Well Honey, that you would!  So you would be quite willing to Submit to the Divine Miss Kathy & her Shemale Assistant!” ~Wink  I had just Outed myself!

Continue to Plunge down on that hard cock, rippling my tongue & mouth over it & even deepthroating it a few times…

My Mistress lays out a few boxes for her inspection:

“So Chick, time to choose your own Bitch Tits!  These are hi-tech forms that will bond with your own central nervous system!  Please select the cup size you wish to be, then please, Come in my Fucking Mouth!” ~Giggle

Carry on face fucking her hardness, expertly sucking on her arousal.  MMMmm!

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss Lydia confesses with a wink: “Well Honey, that you would!  So you would be quite willing to Submit to the Divine Miss Kathy & her Shemale Assistant!” She then continues to go down on my cock. Oh god, she is good. My brain goes fuzzy, and I let out a high-pitch whimper. My eyes roll back, it all feels so good. The fact that she outed herself doesn’t bother me at all. She is so beautiful, so it would be a pleasure to service her.

Shortly after, her Mistress brings out three boxes, and opens each of them. I look at the contents, and they’re breast forms of different sizes, B-cup through D-cup. Miss Lydia again stops, and giggles: “So Chick, time to choose your own Bitch Tits!  These are hi-tech forms that will bond with your own central nervous system!  Please select the cup size you wish to be, then please, Come in my Fucking Mouth!” I stare at each box, and bite my lower lip. I picture myself wearing either the C-cup or the D-cup.

Shortly after restarting her sucking, I pant harder, whimpering. The thought of having breasts, combined with her expert work pulls me to the edge. I start shivering as I approach the edge, my face blushing deep red. I finally cum, my large, hot load exploding in Miss Lydia’s gorgeous mouth. I pant as I come down, watching Miss Lydia take my load. I take another gulp of my drink before I can finally muster: “I am partial t-to the C-cup. But with my frame would D-cup look better? W-what do you think Miss Lydia.”

My cock remains hard, as I am excited for the upcoming transformation.

Lydia 
    Participant

She whimpers & Moans before I get both a mouthful of Cum & her considered assessment.  I spit out the fluid from my mouth…

“Yes, I think you re right honey, maybe D will work best on your frame!  You ll be a well endowed Gurl upfront, with enviable sized breasts!” ~Grin

I fetch the Girlie Glue & unscrew the cap…

“OK Chick, hold out your arms at forty five degree angles!  The Gel will be cold at first but you`ll soon warm up after I ve affixed the form!”

I smear the adhesive over her chest & first hold one into position, shortly followed by the other.  Reach to her nipple &with two fingers, gently rub it?

“Look at that respond, did you feel it?  Imagine what it would be like to have them sucked or if Mistress Kathy decided to Flog them!” ~Smirk 

“So, what shall we do with your hair?  Naturally we re going to make it longer with Extensions, the question is how long & what colour would you like to be?” ~Pout

“My thoughts were Blonde & like Really Long!”

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

After Miss Lydia finishes me off, she nods in agreement and with a grin: “Yes, I think you’re right honey, maybe D will work best on your frame!  You ll be a well endowed Gurl upfront, with enviable sized breasts!” She then gets up and leaves to grab something. I stand up, and remove my button down red collared shirt as well as jeans and tennis shoes, leaving me only in my blue boxers and white ankle socks with my erect cock hanging out. My body has little hair on it, save for the happy trail leading to my navel. There is visible hair on my legs, and little on my arms. She shortly returns with a tube of ‘Girlie Glue.’

She then commands me to hold my arms out at a 45 degree angle away from my body, to which I readily comply. She smears the gel over each of my pecs, and then attaches each breast form one at a time. The gel is cold at first, but as she assured me, it warms up quite quickly. The D-cup breast forms are heavier than I expected. They quickly adhere to my body, and soon feel like natural extensions of me. While both forms adhere, Miss Lydia puts the gel away, and then returns shortly after. She reaches up, and gently rubs my new nipples. I let out a gentle moan as a course of pleasure runs up my spine. It really is a natural extension of my body now. While rubbing each with two fingers she says with a smirk: “Look at that respond, did you feel it?  Imagine what it would be like to have them sucked or if Mistress Kathy decided to Flog them!” My erect cock, let’s out a small emission at the thought of having them sucked or flogged. I breathlessly respond with a smile: “Yes Miss Lydia, I can feel that, and it feels wonderful.”

With a pout she continues: “So, what shall we do with your hair?  Naturally we re going to make it longer with Extensions, the question is how long & what colour would you like to be? My thoughts were Blonde & like Really Long!” I love the idea of being a blonde. I blush and reply: “I-I like the idea of being a blonde, but maybe shoulder length, or to my mid back at most.” My transformation is making me even more horny.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Lydia 
    Participant

“Ok, as you wish!  I m going to weave in the faux hair & then braid into a dutch Plait!  One because we need you to take a shower & two because it will make your make-over easier!  You may aswell take off the last of your Boi clothes, because you really won t be needing those anymore!” ~Pout

I pull back a curtain revealing a wide selection of extensions…

“So, you know they say Blondes have more Fun Right?” ~Smirk 

Begin to partition his existing hair & apply some more Girlie Glue.  Next begin to weave in the additional strands…

“Jay, have you ever made it with a T-Gurl before?  Just curious Honey!  Oh & I think we need to come up with a new Femme name for yourself!  Any thoughts?”

“Mistress, how do you think our New Gurl is Shaping up!  She ll be one Sassy Chick, right?” ~Giggle

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Lydia.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss Lydia explains how she is going to apply the extensions, and then commands me to remove the rest of my boi clothes. With a smile, and comply. I slide off my boxer shorts revealing more short, trimmed hair around my groin. I also take off my socks and toss them on my pile of boi clothes. I ask pouting: “What would you like me to do with my boi clothes Miss Lydia?”

She then pulls away a curtain on one of the walls to reveal a myriad of extensions of different colors and lengths. She pulls a couple of the longer blonde extensions from the wall and with a smirk says: “So, you know they say Blondes have more Fun Right?” I blush a little, and nod. She then gets to work on my hair. She parts my existing hair, and using the Girlie Glue, weaves in the extensions. It hurts a little as my hair is pulled and affixed to the extensions. I wince every time she adds another layer. I try to sit still and make it easier on her.

While, working on me, she asks: “Jay, have you ever made it with a T-Gurl before?  Just curious Honey!  Oh & I think we need to come up with a new Femme name for yourself!  Any thoughts?” I blush at the questions, and feeling self conscientious say: “No I haven’t Miss Lydia, but I would be willing to give it a chance. I-I haven’t given much thought to a name. I’ve always been partial to a name like Jennifer or Jessica (or Jessie) though.”

As she wraps up adding my new hair, she giggles to her Mistress: “Mistress, how do you think our New Gurl is Shaping up!  She ll be one Sassy Chick, right?” I can only sit and blush, knowing that despite my new girlie tits and hair, I must still look like such a boi.

Lydia 
    Participant

“Well, we ll Launder them & give them to Charity!  Maybe a RL Man will wear them?” ~Smirk

Sensing her discomfort I pause to crouch down…

“I think Jessica s a wonderful Name!  You can be Jessie to your Friends!  Have you ever seen the Movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? There s a Jessica in there & she s a Show Girl Vixen with cinched waist & massive Tits!  Not a million miles apart from how you ll look when we re finally done!” ~Grin

“OK, so I  m nearly done!  Next we re going to fix that almost gruff voice you ve got.  Please open your mouth wide & when I say now, take a deep breath in & hold for the count of twenty!  Then I want you to say the most girlie/feminine sentence you can think of!  Can you manage that?” ~Frown

“Miss Kathy, will we allow Jessica to remain Free-Range or is she going under lock & key?” ~Pout

I fetch the M&R Voice Spray!  This should be a game changer! LOL

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

She finishes with my hair, and tells me to leave my clothes as they will launder them and donate them to charity for a real man to wear. I frown a little, looking at a little comfortable with the statement. She then crouches down and says with a grin: “I think Jessica s a wonderful Name!  You can be Jessie to your Friends!  Have you ever seen the Movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit? There s a Jessica in there & she s a Show Girl Vixen with cinched waist & massive Tits!  Not a million miles apart from how you ll look when we re finally done!” I smile at having my new name picked. My cock also twitches at the mention of Jessica Rabbit, as I know that movie and what a sex symbol she is. The fact that Miss Lydia is going to make me look similar to her also makes me a bit hornier.

She then rises, and with a frown says: “OK, so I  m nearly done!  Next we re going to fix that almost gruff voice you ve got.  Please open your mouth wide & when I say now, take a deep breath in & hold for the count of twenty!  Then I want you to say the most girlie/feminine sentence you can think of!  Can you manage that?”

I nod, and then open my mouth wide. She then holds a spray to my mouth, and tells me when to take the deep breath. I a deep breath as told, and slowly count to twenty in my head. After I reach the count of twenty, I exhale and then with a pout say: “I’m a little naughty girl who loves latex, I-I mean lace, and make-up, toys, and all things pink.” I blush at the sound of my now feminine voice, as well as my slip.

She then turns to Mistress Kathy: “Miss Kathy, will we allow Jessica to remain Free-Range or is she going under lock & key?” I wonder what she means by lock & key, but it doesn’t sound like fun. I frown a little at the thought. I wait patiently for Mistress Kathy’s response.

Lydia 
    Participant

I ~Giggle as she confesses her interests!

“That’s better isn t it Honey?  Not only do you have a sweeter sounding voice, one within the feminine range but you can freely admit what you Truly like now & we ve only just begun!”

“So, our next game changing move is to sort out your Eyebrows!  This will really open up the eyes, make them more inviting & frame the overall face!  I m actually rather good at primping & plucking!”

I fetch the white eyeliner pencil & begin plotting registration marks on what will be her new shape.  Holding at angles from positions on the nose up to the iris & outer.

“I happen to Love Toys too!  I have a growing Arsenal hidden away just under my knicker drawer!” ~Smirk

“Jessica, would you look up at me, that’s a good gurl!  So, is your First Outfit when we are done here going to be a Pink latex bodysuit?” ~Wink

Begin tweezering…

[OOC] A little more Spoken Dialogue to maybe match my own, would help me immensely! [/OOC]

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Miss Lydia giggles after I deliver my first girl speak. She then says: “That’s better isn t it Honey?  Not only do you have a sweeter sounding voice, one within the feminine range but you can freely admit what you Truly like now & we ve only just begun!” My voice has a higher pitch, and is much sweeter. I am definitely feeling more feminine as my transformation continues. I start to feel more comfortable being with Miss Lydia. I respond with a giggle: “Yes, it is much better Miss Lydia. I’m excited to see where you take me next.” ~giggle

She then informs of the next step she wants to take: “So, our next game changing move is to sort out your Eyebrows!  This will really open up the eyes, make them more inviting & frame the overall face!  I m actually rather good at primping & plucking!” I give a polite smile, and respond with a pout: “I’ve never had my eyebrows done before. Please be gentle.” While she steps away to gather her items, I make my way back to the couch and sit down. I fondle my new breasts, playing with my new nipples. You can’t even tell they have been attached, there is no seam. The sensations are wonderful, adding to my arousal.

She returns shortly after with her tweezers and white pencil. She sits facing me, and starts marking my eyebrows with her white pencil. I stare into her eyes, blushing a little. I am enjoying the attention she is giving me. She continually positions my head, and making marks. I continue to play with my new breasts subtly as not to interrupt her concentration. She then continues the conversation with a smirk: “I happen to Love Toys too!  I have a growing Arsenal hidden away just under my knicker drawer!” With an air of innocence, I smile and ask: “What kinds of toys are you hiding Miss Lydia? Could we play together?” I give an innocent flutter of my eyelashes.

She then asks me another question giving a wink: “Jessica, would you look up at me, that’s a good gurl!  So, is your First Outfit when we are done here going to be a Pink latex bodysuit?” Of course, being the good gurl I am, I look up at her. I give a flirty smile: “A pink latex bodysuit? Do you really have one for me? I’d love to wear that for you Miss Lydia! You could always put other clothes on me over the bodysuit. I’d be your pink life-size Barbie Sex Doll!” ~giggle

She starts plucking my eyebrows, and it’s quite pleasant. She expertly plucks my eyebrows, shaping them to better suit a more feminine look. I watch her face as she plucks, loving the feel of her hands hold my face as she works. I am very aroused again by my transformation.

Lydia 
    Participant

She asks what Toys I have & then gushes about the Prospect of donning a Latex outfit for me.  I ~Pout

“Well Honey, a Gurls Toy collection can be something of a Private Affair but maybe I ll show you if you re really good!” ~Wink  Establishing Interpersonal connections was way high up on my requirements first.  She would have to even begin to ask me about myself?

“I will show you this one!  Its concealed as a regular Lippie & I never leave my Suite without!  Yes, its small & compact but I love to use it between clients or even share with my Friends!” ~Smirk

I hold it up so she can see…

“I ll Order you one, its Cheap but a Cheap Thrill, along with a Pink Latex body Suit!  Both Miss Kathy & I would love to see you in one!  Anyway, back to you Chick, lets look at those newly sculpted brows!” ~Grin

“Fuck, can you even recognise yourself, because I can not!  I think we might just have found a Diamond amongst the rough!  Seriously, you re going to turn heads & Serve Miss Kathy until your knee s bleed!” ~Giggle

“I ll give you my card when we re done & you can always call me anytime of day or night & we can discuss further options!”

“So Princess, now its time for your nails!  Ever had a Manicure or Pedicure?”

[OOC] Your Life, or rather that of your IC Character can LIVE anywhere!  We have a Rich Multi-verse to Explore!  You can on the one hand Serve Mistress, or migrate to Lacy honouring your transformation here, join me in the Sissy Group, or ALL of the above! LOL[/OOC]

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  Lydia.
     Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>While she continues to pluck and shape my eyebrows, she tells me that if I’m really good for her, she will maybe show me her toys. She then stops what she is doing, and pulls out a round purple tube. While smirking she says: “I will show you this one!  Its concealed as a regular Lippie & I never leave my Suite without!  Yes, its small & compact but I love to use it between clients or even share with my Friends!”</p>
    She holds it in front of my eyes, and removes the top, revealing a pink lipstick. I smile back innocently. She puts it away, and continues with a grin: “I’ll Order you one, its Cheap but a Cheap Thrill, along with a Pink Latex body Suit!  Both Miss Kathy & I would love to see you in one!  Anyway, back to you Chick, lets look at those newly sculpted brows!” My eyes perk up in excitement. Excitedly, I respond: “Really Miss Lydia? You’re going to order me both a toy and my pink latex body suit?” I give her a quick hug to show my appreciation. “How can I ever repay you?”

She then continues her work on shaping my eyebrows. While she works, I strike up a conversation, and want to know more about her. “Miss Lydia, may I ask you a question about yourself? How did you come to serve Mistress Kathy?” I continue to stare into her beautiful face as she works on shaping my eyebrows. After a few more minutes, she stops and leans back to admire her work. With a giggle she says: “Fuck, can you even recognise yourself, because I can not!  I think we might just have found a Diamond amongst the rough!  Seriously, you re going to turn heads & Serve Miss Kathy until your knee s bleed!” I want to see so I ask: “Miss Lydia, may I see?”

She holds up a personal mirror, and the feminine face staring back is almost unrecognizable. It takes my brain a minute to register that it’s me staring back. She framed my eyebrows to give me an innocent, feminine look that really make my bright blue eyes pop. The blonde hair also helps with that. I play with my hair a little as I admire her work. A bit of make-up, and I really will be her adult-sized Barbie doll.

She then puts the mirror away, and tells me: “I ll give you my card when we re done & you can always call me anytime of day or night & we can discuss further options!” I give a big grin adding: “I’d really like that Miss Lydia. You’ve done such a good job so far, I’d love to be able talk about further options in the future.”

She then brings up the next step in my transformation: “So Princess, now its time for your nails!  Ever had a Manicure or Pedicure?” I look down at my hands. My finger nails are cut short and are unpainted. My hands are a little rough from years of working with them. I then look down at my feet. My legs still have hair on them, and my toenails have been kept short and unpainted. My feet don’t yet have a feminine look to them. After looking at the remaining boyish parts of me for a few seconds, I look back up at Miss Lydia and respond innocently: “No Miss Lydia, I’ve never had a manicure or pedicure.” I blush a little at the embarrassment, and feel like I have let her down in some way. But I still remain excited at the next steps in my transformation.

Lydia 
    Participant

She seemed even more pleased with the results then I & even asks how I came to be in Service to my Mistress…

“Aw, don t worry Honey, lots of Guys haven t had a Manicure!  Still, first let me give you this handy Colour Chart!  It has the Main Varnishes we have at our disposal here.  I d like you to pick one & remember, think skin tone & effect!”

I fetch a pink sponge & cover with the powerful Depilatory…

“I m afraid in my own excitement I have neglected to take care of your body hair, something I will remedy right now!  When I say, please lift your arms so I can get to your armpits & relax when I wipe the sponge all over your Clittie & ball sack!  We do want you having a smooth hairless body right?” ~Giggle

I begin to wipe…

“You are Right, I was not always bound to my Mistress!  Before I became her PA & Collared Gurl I was Working the Red Light District as a Whore.  I performed Sexual Favours or Spread my bow legs to paying Guys, Girls & other T-Gurls!  I was good at it but Mistress Plucked me from that Garden & brought me to her own!” ~Grin

“A T-Gurl Sensation is what I was formerly known as but now Mistress refers to me as her Special Flower!  What, oh that’s right Honey, once apon a time we were not entirely different you & I, as in, Yes, I was born as a Boi!  Still, I have walked this path for sometime now & with the Help of Friends & Hormones & a wonderful Mistress, one could say I have bloomed!” ~Giggle

“Anymore questions or have you chosen a Colour yet?” ~Pout Preferably both but I was an open book! LOL

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia hands me a laminated piece of paper with different nail colors on it. I scan for a color I think I would like as well as Lydia and Mistress Kathy. A couple seconds into my scanning, I watch Lydia as she grabs a pink sponge and a bottle. Lydia then approaches and giggles: “I m afraid in my own excitement I have neglected to take care of your body hair, something I will remedy right now!  When I say, please lift your arms so I can get to your armpits & relax when I wipe the sponge all over your Clittie & ball sack!  We do want you having a smooth hairless body right?”

I put down the paper for a second to acknowledge her: “Ah, okay Miss Lydia.” I then spread my legs shoulder width apart, and raise my arms up exposing my armpits. I move the paper back to my face. As I continue to scan the paper, I feel her apply the sponge to my armpits. I let out a childish giggle as I am ticklish there. I try not to move, but I am sensitive there and flinch a little in reflex. Once she is satisfied, she moves down to my groin. Again, when the sponge touches my groin for the first time, I giggle again and flinch. Even though I’m not ticklish there, I am quite sensitive there to touch. I let out a little moan as she gently rubs my clittie, as she called it, and my balls. The attention she is giving me distracts me a little from picking the perfect color.

As Lydia wipes me down, she recounts her past as a Red Light District Whore, and how her Mistress had plucked her to be her special flower. She tells me she was good at what she did, and how we are not so dissimilar, her being born a boi like me. After wiping me down and recounting her story, she stands back up. With a pout she says: “Anymore questions or have yo chosen a Colour yet?”

I shiver a little as I feel a mild breeze across my now hairless, bare skin. I set the paper aside, and reply: “Miss Lydia, I love the ‘rose’ color. What do you think? Oh god, I guess I have so many questions. How long have you served Mistress Kathy? What’s your favorite thing about serving her? What can you tell me about Mistress Kathy?” I look down, and see my skin is now so smooth, I run a hand on the area around my clittie and confirm it is so much smoother now. My now hairless body is looking much more feminine.

Lydia 
    Participant

She doesn t seem very taken aback by my revelation & continues to ask more of my/our Mistress then me! ~Pout  I begin to lay out the tools I will need…

“Yes, the Rose is a good choice!  A nice SOLID Colour!” ~Grin

“I ve known Miss Kathy for a number of years but I only surrendered to her a little more then a year ago!  I am now her Happily Collared Sissy & whilst she ensures I am kept in clean Knickers…it is so much more then that!”

“Not only is she my Mistress but Friend, Confidant & Loyal Lover!  I think I am happiest when doting over a Formidable, Assertive Woman!  I like to help & be a complimentary force!  I think it was Gandhi who said: In the Service of others we FIND ourselves!  That’s a multi faceted statement but the Turht rings out loud & Clear!   Does that make any sense?” ~Pout

I fill some bowls with warm water & dip her appendages in them…

“We need to soak the skin to make it more pliable!  Would you describe yourself as pliable?” ~Frown

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia approves of my choice of nail color, which makes me happy. I want to please her and Mistress Kathy. She does begins to pout (she looks adorable when she pouts) when I ask her more about Mistress Kathy, but she still tells me what I wanted to know while she gathered the materials for my mani/pedi. I try to steer the conversation back to her. I want to get to know the gurl who is in charge of my transformation. “Lydia, I think you’re right about that quote from Ghandi, and it resonates with me too, especially right now, hehe. May I ask another question? When the Mistress is away and you don’t have to transform any bois, how do you spend your free time? What do you like to do for fun?”

She brings a couple bowls over and fills them with warm water. She gently takes my hands, and submerges them in the water. With a slight frown she instructs me: “We need to soak the skin to make it more pliable!  Would you describe yourself as pliable?” I giggle at the question as I had a feeling this question would be coming. “Well it depends on how you’re using the word ‘pliable.’ If you’re talking about my physical flexibility, then yes, I’m pretty ‘pliable.’ Even though I’m tall for a gurl, I am flexible. I have no problems with bending over and touching the floor with my hands. I could demonstrate for you later if you wished, hehe. Also, if you’re talking about being suggestible, I’m pretty open minded too. So yes, I think I would have to describe myself as ‘pliable.’ Since we’re sharing, you already know I love latex, but I also love being dressed up like a Barbie doll.”

I am grinning as I look down at my hands, and back up at Lydia. I study her face as she continues to prepare while I soak my fingers. Even though she’s concentrating at making sure everything is ready, she looks like she’s enjoying the transformation process. I’m enjoying myself too as I smile.

Lydia 
    Participant

Picking up the first tool of proceedings, I stop & listen….

“Well, I also work @ the Lacy Place Casino, I m a Receptionist, so still in Hospitality!  It gives me a regular monthly Cheque & I get to meet a whole host of peeps, sometimes Celebrities too!” ~Giggle

“As for down time, I like to do a little Yoga, Read a little, binge on Netflix Movies & series, spend a little time with my Gurl-Friends etc!  Tending to plants is also nice  & I m also a Cam-Slut Gurl!” ~Grin

“Still, like every Gurl, you must find your own Way!  Discover what Delights or Ignites your own Heart!  I can read a page of my Life but you must begin to write your own!  Be Authentic Chick, is my only Advice!  Be Diligent & Obedient & all good things will come to you in time!” ~Smile

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I listen attentively to Lydia as she talks more about herself. I make eye contact, but break away every few seconds to watch the amazing work she is doing. She tells me works for the Lacy Place Casino as a receptionist. I ask her: “How difficult is it to get a job there? Who should I talk to about work?” It’s nice to have someone to converse with. Being new to this lifestyle, I realize I have a lot to learn.

Lydia then switches to what she likes to do in her spare time. She mentions all the stuff people typically enjoy: yoga, reading, binging Netflix, and spending time with friends. These are things I enjoy, but what catches me off guard is her remark about being a Cam-Slut gurl. I remark with a grin: “I like staying in typically too, especially to binge Netflix, hehe. What’s your favorite series?” I am genuinely curious about being Cam gurl, so I ask: “What got you interested in performing on webcam? Does it pay, or are you doing it for fun?”

Last, Lydia gives me general advise, much needed for a newbie like me. She tells me to find my own way, to be patient, diligent, and obedient. Patience is one of those traits I have to practice from time to time, but I have been pretty good about carving out my own path so far. I appreciate the advice, and gurl talk as she works on my pedi.

Lydia 
    Participant

She begins to bubble with Enthusiasm…

“Well, it really depends which occupation you might wish to Try!  I work the Front Desk, so I could easily recommend you for a Trial run!  I have a good friend Jacqueline who is head Cocktail Waitress & co-owns her own bar?  If that interests you I could ask her!  Then we have Shop Gurl & Maid also, I will warn you, our Maids are more reknown for their Sexual skills on guests rather then turning down bedsheets!” ~Giggle

I raise my hand & whilst half clenched rock it back & forth infront of my mouth, performing an imaginary BJ.

“As for Netflix, I tend to enjoy the Fantasy/Historical kind of Stuff!  I m watching a Series called the Last Kingdom, which features a Saxon Boi who was raised by Vikings.  The narrative deals with his search to find his place amongst either Tribe but Uhtred is super Fucking Hot, scars & all & I ve often fantised he came to pillage my village!” ~Smirk

I take out her hands & begin my work…Start to push back those cuticles & file her nails…

“Have you ever Fantasised about being with a Man, maybe a couple?” ~Wink “Don t worry, you can tell me because one I m discreet & two I m not a judgemental kind of Soul!  Me Personally, I like to lie with everybody! Some of my Friends say I m Greedy!” ~Grin

“Ok, so we ll move onto your feet!  I m going to use a pumice stone to remove any callouses & have them looking super soft, then we can begin to apply the nail varnish!”

Begin on her feet…

“Yeah the Cam thing, I just kind of Fell into it to be honest!  Work had me Accommodating Guests & a lot of people were saying, Damn Lydia, you re so fine & such,so I thought Fuck it! Why not put on a Hot Show, share my Fantasies & some of my Toys!  You said you wanted to see them right, so I ll introduce you to the Cast!”

“So what about you Chick?  Whats your Hottest most Sordid Steamy Fantasy, particularly now that you re a Gurl/Sissy?” ~Pout

Unscrew the cap of her chosen Varnish.  Begin to apply the first of two coats…

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I listen intently as Lydia tells me more about the jobs available at the Lacy Place Casino. I giggle a little as she makes a gesture representing a BJ. “Thank you for the information, I may have check out the place sometime soon. I’ll be sure to mention that I do not want to be a maid, hehe.”

She continues the discussion about what she enjoys watching on Netflix, and describes her favorite show. She then takes my hand and starts working on my fingers. It gives me time to talk about what I enjoy watching. I really enjoy comedies. Even though it’s on Hulu, I really enjoy a show called Brooklyn 99. It’s about a detective with the 99th precinct in New York. The show is great due to how the characters play off each other. The female detectives are really cute too. I also really enjoy older Japanese Anime from the 90’s, hehe. Really like how those anime girls look, hehe. I grew up wishing I could look like them.”

She listens as I talk, and takes care of my hands as she gives me the manicure. It is really pleasant being able to talk to someone about this. She asks me if I have ever fantasized about being with a man or couple. “To be honest, I haven’t. I’m just not attracted to men. I am definitely attracted to feminine people though. I suppose I would be interested in trying anal with a shemale though. I hope that answers your question.” I frown slightly, and blush at my response.

She finishes my fingers, and informs me of moving on to my feet. She begins work on them, and then tells me more about how she got into cam modeling. I really enjoy listening to her stories, it makes me feel like I’m connecting with a person. She tells me that she’ll later invite me to her place to see her toy collection. I smile warmly, making me excited. She asks me what my fantasy is. I lean back and take a deep breath. It’s like revealing a secret that no one has ever heard.

“Well my fantasy is to be someone’s latex Barbie Doll. I’d love to be dressed in a pink latex catsuit, covered neck down. Of course there would be access points to my lower region to be used by the other person. But I really love to be dressed up and used. To be dressed up in different latex outfits and then made to perform whatever acts the other person wanted would be the ultimate fantasy for me. I do have one other fantasy, but I’m afraid it’s much too embarrassing. Usually people shy away after I tell them.”

Lydia finishes rubbing the pumice stone across my soles and heels. I giggle a bit as she rubbed it against my soles and tried to keep my kicking reflex to a minimum while she worked. I am ticklish on my soles of my feet. She makes the experience wonderful though, it was pain free. She begins applying the first two coats of varnish on my toenails. She’s a pro at it, I love the way the nails glisten as she paints.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by  Sissy Jessica.
     Lydia 
    Participant

I cradle her foot & softly blow on the newly applied varnish.  it was an act of my own Submission that would hopefully instill my loyalty & sense of purpose to her…

“Oh Really, I Love Anime too!  You re right, the nineties produced lots of good Jap animation!  One of my FAVE characters, though not born in Anime but represented & had her own series was Chun-Li!  Do you know her?  She s a half hongkoneses Chick who knows how to fight!  Her outfits are super Cute & she always flashes her Panties!  Guess I like to Flash my Knickers too!” ~Giggle

“Ok, so we get you ADORE latex!  We ll have to make sure you have PLENTY of Latex outfits but please honey, whats this other Fantasy?  I m dying to know, maybe I can lend my body?” ~Wink “I m an open minded kind of Gurl!”

“Want to hear one of my many Sexy Fantasies?” ~Giggle

Reach for the Piercing Gun & wave it at my new friend Menacingly! LOL

Ofcourse, I would never Truly Hurt her!

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

I giggle as Lydia blows gently on my feet. She tells me that she enjoys anime too. It makes me happy to hear we have more in common. She asks me if I had heard of Chun-Li. I blush a little: “Yeah, I know Chun-Li, from Street Fighter. I play video games too, hehe. She iiis suuuper cute. I know what you mean about seeing her knickers, hehe, it was fun making her expose them.”

She presses me on my other fantasy, and I blush. I’m not sure if I should have said anything, it is something I’ve never admitted out loud for anyone before. I take a deep breath. “I can’t believe I’m about to do this… Well, it’s probably my most submissive fantasy. I’ve never told anyone this before. I would like to be forced to wear an adult diaper and use it. But only for pee and cumming. I would be plugged so I couldn’t do anything else. I would also like to be dressed in a cute sissy dress, with a bunch of frills as well as stockings, plastic panties, and super cute sissy shoes. It would be super humiliating to be brought out in public too.”

I look away, I can’t believe I just told her all this. I’m sure I just scared Lydia away. “A-a-anyway, enough about my fantasies, what about yours. I’d love to hear about them.”

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Lydia grab something. As I look over, she is holding a piercing gun. My eyes grow large. “Wh-what are you going to do this that? I’ve never had a piercing before…” She gives an evil grin, and it makes me squirm in my seat with nervousness.

Lydia 
    Participant

I stride to be behind her, not only because I needed to gather my hair but to conceal my expression…

“Aw Honey, almost evry Gurl has Piercings, what do you think I m going to do with it?  A little extra Sparkle or Jewellery can help a Gurl be more desirable, the question is, how many & where would you like to have them?  I d certainly go for one in each lobe, maybe you can be brave & have too & we can also do the helix or elsewhere!”

I pet her hair which she so seemed to like…

“Thanks for Sharing your Intimate thoughts, its always nice to learn the internal landscape of another Gurl, particularly as we will be Serving under one Mistress!  We can certainly get you some Sissy/Frilly Clothes & I m sure Mistress would approve if we became Sissy Sisters in a multitude of ways!” ~Grin

“As for your Diaper Fetish, Oooh that is a little out there but I ve known a few who have similar desires in the past!  I ll get my little Pink Book out & see if I can connect you with a Naughty Nanny!” ~Smirk  I got it, it really didn’t phase me one bit!

“Oh Yeah, so you asked about MY Fantasy!  So, I get sent on an Assignment by our Mistress, go Placate her Competition!  Diligently I arrive dressed uber super sissy Prissy!” ~

“I get invited in by a Smoking HOT Maid & asked to lift my Skirt & show my Clittie Cage.  Then I m told to sit on an inflatable Dildo Chair & make myself Come before my Host arrives.  She enters the room looking every inch the Sex-Goddess she was just as I climax.  She commands I lick up my mess before they tag team me to do all kinds of Nasty Shit!”

“Come the Stroke of Midnight, they invite me up to ehir Master Bedroom & infront of the Fire Place, they both Fuck my mouth & Cunt & swap & change until Cums dribbling all down my thighs!”

“When I get home the next day, theres a package, its an Edited DVD of our Encounter & I m left wondering, SHIT who else did they send this too!” ~Giggle

Sissy Jessica 
    Participant

Lydia walks out of my view, behind me. She asks me where I want the piercings. I reply “Well if I must have piercings then one in each lobe, and maybe one helix in the right ear.” She gently petting my head. I close my eyes for a couple seconds and give a quiet purr as she does. She thanks me for sharing my inner most fantasies with her. She mentions that she will find me some sissy, frilly clothes too. When she mentions the possibility of becoming Sissy Sisters, I smile and give a gentle giggle. “I’d love to be your younger, but taller sissy, hehe.”

I still feel a bit embarrassed about sharing my diaper fetish, but Lydia reassures me, making me feel a bit more at ease. She mentions about possibly finding me a naughty nanny. I am absolutely stunned by how cool she is about this. I thought for sure I would be shunned or made fun of for it. “Th-thank you Miss Lydia. That would be very nice, I appreciate it!”

She then proceeds to tell me her fantasy. Just thinking about it has made my cock twitch. I close my eyes as Lydia paints the picture for me, and I imagine everything she tells me. When she concludes, I respond: “Oh wow, that seems really intense! So are the host and maid shemales too, or just the maid? Either way, I hope your fantasy comes true. I bet it would be a lot of fun! Thank you for sharing with me.” ~giggle

I try to relax and prepare myself for the piercings.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar