I want to play a game

Game on!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tania 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Tania 
    Participant

I wake up in a room badly lit.

“What happened?”

I see several objects on a table in the middle of the room. I’m surrounded by several locked doors.

Suddenly a screen gets turned on and a face appears.
    “Hello. I want to play a game. On that table you’ll see several objects, each of them may guide you in your path for leaving this place… But it won’t be an easy path. It may be a travel of self-discovering which may change your life forever… Now go ahead and pick an object… and wear it”

The screen gets turned off and a light gets turned on right over the table.

I  see a:

• A teddy bear.
    • Some latex gloves.
    • A head band with some fake cat ears.
    • Some maid band.
    • Some glasses.
    • A collar.
    • A chastity cage.
    • A pink spray for the hair.

I’m a little taken aback, but decide to play along. This must be some practical joke. Ok, sounds fun. I pick up the head band with fake cat ears and put it on.

OCC: Open to all. Also, if you want to start your own, I’ll play jigsaw.

</section>

• This topic was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Tania.
    Attachments:
     Rachel 
    Participant

By putting on the headband, small metal plates imbedded in it make contact with your skin and complete a circuit. A minor electrical charge is now buzzing its way through your head, making it slightly difficult to think straight. It isn’t a painful sensation, however. It may have been slightly uncomfortable at first, but after a minute, you become accustomed to it.

The screen flares to life again and the same face appears on it. When you hear the screen turn on, you can also hear a faint mechanical whirring sound come from the ears as they perk up. “Aww, aren’t you cute” the face says, “you’ve made your first choice, so now you get to continue.” You hear the face laughing as the screen turns off.

As soon as the screen turns off again you hear a clunking sound and one of the doors on the far room creeks open slightly. It is a fairly small square door, no more than three feet on a side, and you have to crouch down just to push it all the way open.

The door swings inward to a long dark hallway, which is just as short as the door. You get the impression that you won’t be able to stand up in this hallway. At the far end, you can see a pin prick of light which reassures you that the hallway does have an end to it.

Tania 
    Participant

I crouch down on all fours and crawl my way down the hallway toward the light. As I enter the door behind me closes. The hallway is longer than I realized as but slowly I crawl my way to the light.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by  Tania.
     Rachel 
    Participant

From the moment you dropped to your hands and knees to enter the tunnel, the headband started to give off a low-level charge. It must be affecting something in your brain, because a pleasurable tingling sensation starts to run up and down your spine. The tunnel is long and dark, and it takes several minutes of silent crawling before the small light at the end widens into a proper opening.

At the end of the tunnel, you see an opening into a brightly lit room. As you approach the opening however, you realize that there is a sheet of plexiglass between you and it. Looking through the glass into the room, you see a plain looking room with two people in it, sitting in chairs opposite each other. On the left of the room, a beautiful woman is reading a book, while on the right, a rugged and handsome man is working on a tablet. A table is placed between them, but you can’t see what is on it from your vantage point. As you approach the plexiglass screen, the woman looks up at you for a moment as if to acknowledge your presence, then looks back down to her book without saying a word.

The voice you heard in the first room begins to talk from speakers in the walls. “The two people in that room can help you to get out of here, but you can only go with one of them. Before that though, you have to get to them first. In front of you is a window that you would never hope to be able to break through by yourself, but I’m willing to lift it up slightly, for a price”

A small green light on the wall to your right illuminates, revealing a laundry shoot with the word “clothes” written above it.

“The more you put down the shoot, the more I’ll lift the glass. Or…”

A set of red lights to your left illuminate the first ten feet of another pathway that you hadn’t noticed before. This path doesn’t have a light at the end, so you can’t tell how far it goes or if it is even a straight line.

“You could always choose to venture deeper into my little funhouse here and hope that you find your own way out.”

The voice cuts out again, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Tania 
    Participant

I know I can’t turn around and think for a moment. I look at the woman in the room and am mesmerized by her beauty. My decision is made up. I take off my jacket and put it down the shoot.

Rachel 
    Participant

The jacket slides down the shoot and out of sight. A moment passes and you can hear the sounds of a motor running. The glass is lifted up slightly, leaving a gap of about three inches between the bottom of the glass and the floor.

Tania 
    Participant

I see the glass lift 3″. Not too bad, I’m fairly slender. At this rate, I think I can keep most of my clothes on.

I take off my shoes and put them in the shoot. After a moment, I decide to just go ahead and put my socks down the shoot too, since I already put my shoes in.

Rachel 
    Participant

The shoes go down the shoot, and the glass pane lifts another three inches. The socks following shortly after lift the glass another two inches. The man and woman both look up from their distractions to watch you.

Tania 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I start wondering if I’m making the right decision. The guy intimidates me a bit, but the woman has such an allure. I look down the dark hallway and then decide to put my shirt down the chute, hoping I’ll fit and can get out of this damn place.</p>

Rachel 
    Participant

The shirt reaches the bottom of the shoot and the glass raises up another four inches, leaving you with a full foot of space. The man and woman have now risen from their chairs and are eyeing you up and down.

Tania 
    Participant

I can fit through the gap, but am hesitant. I call out to the two in the room.

Can you help me? I don’t know where I am and just want to get out.

Rachel 
    Participant

The two look at each other, a wicked, devious grin spreading across both of their faces.

“Of course we can help you get out of here” says the woman. “In fact, there is nothing we would want more than to take you away from here forever.”

“Why don’t you come out of there and we can show you what we mean” the man adds. He then crouches down with a hand outstretched, beckoning you into the room and says “come on out kitten”.

Tania 
    Participant

I recoil at the man’s comment. After a slight hesitation, I turn back and go to the left, down the dark narrow path beyond the red light. I feel a slight chill as I crawl shirtless into total darkness.

Rachel 
    Participant

You turn away from the opening and start down the dark path into the unknown. A small red LED light shines every twenty feet, casting minimal light, but lets you know that you are at least moving forward. The voice once again comes to life over speakers which must be embedded in the walls.

“I see you didn’t fancy playing with Miranda or Frank. Too bad.”

The voice sounds like it is coming from about five feet in front of you, but as you approach it, the voice cuts out and starts again further down the tunnel.

“Well, that is good for me. It means I get to play with you personally. Tell me little one, how do you feel about riddles?”

A clicking sound can be heard all around you and all the way down the tunnel in front of you.

“Correct answers will make your travels easier, wrong answers will, … well, let’s just say that wrong answers will make your travels more enjoyable … for me. First riddle. ‘What are you sure to find in your pocket when you reach in to look?’”

As the voice finishes the question, you feel something lightly brush up against one of the ears of your headband. The headband reacts by stimulating the pleasure areas of your brain. Reaching up to find whatever just touched you proves fruitless as there is nothing but air there anymore.

You feel something again, but on your exposed shoulder this time. You only feel it for a brief moment, and when you try to find it, again you are met with nothing.

This pestering continues as you keep moving down the tunnel, always on a different part of your body, and is very distracting.

Tania 
    Participant

I make my way down the long tunnel. Red lights gives me a sense of how far I traveled, but no indication of how far I have to go.

“I see you didn’t fancy playing with Miranda or Frank. Too bad.”

Well, I did rather fancy Miranda. Frank on the other hand… I wonder if I made a mistake, or read too much into what Frank said. It doesn’t matter now. I can’t turn back.

“Well, that is good for me. It means I get to play with you personally. Tell me little one, how do you feel about riddles?”

“Well, I actually love riddles. Maybe that will help pass the time in this tunnel.” I quietly say aloud, unsure if the voice can hear me or not; or if it really matters.

“Correct answers will make your travels easier, wrong answers will, … well, let’s just say that wrong answers will make your travels more enjoyable … for me. First riddle. ‘What are you sure to find in your pocket when you reach in to look?”

Hmm. I better not blurt anything out and think carefully. I don’t want to be stuck in this tunnel forever. Also, there is something ominous about the way the voice said “make your travels more enjoyable…for me.”

What are you sure to find in your pocket when you reach in to look, I quietly say to myself. It’s kind of worded strangely. I then feel something brush against the cat ear on the head band and feel this strange, but good sort of rush. I reach my hand up to see what it hit but don’t find anything.

I think a little more. You look with your eyes not your hands, but maybe I’m just overthinking that bit. I then feel something brush my shoulder, but again there isn’t anything there. It’s beginning to creep me out, but then again this whole thing is messed up.

“Where was I, oh yea, ok so what can I always find in my pocket when I look with my hand.”

After a few minutes I realize that the answer must be MY HAND. I think it over for a few more minutes as I slowly crawl forward, periodically getting this strange sensations on different parts of my body. Finally, I say my answer.

“Sorry to ruin your fun, but the answer is my hand. If I reach into my pockets, I would be doing so with my hand, so I can always find my hand in my pocket!”

I say this with hollow confidence, knowing that I could be completely wrong. I feel another strange pestering sensation on my body again. The hairs on my back and neck stand alert as I await the voice to tell me my fate. 

OOC: Can you describe the voice? Is it female, male, or indistinguishable? Does it sound sensual and sweet, or raspy. Mainly, I just want to know what pronoun to use.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  Tania.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar