Digital Girls Club

Artist Challenge # 3: Beach Blanket Sissy

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Felicia Wood 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Felicia Wood 

Hello girls!

Challenge 2 is still up and running through midnight on 8/24/18, so be sure to get out your entries and give thanks to the ones you like. A lot of girls have worked very hard to create great art, and your thanks goes a very long way.

But I promised a challenge a week, and with summer entering it’s final month, I think it’s the perfect time for this weeks challenge…

Artist Challenge #3: Beach Blanket Sissy

Nothing says summertime like a trip to the beach. The sand, the surf, girls in bikinis, hunky lifeguards in speedos, and endless possibilities for fun. But for a sissy girl, the beach is so much more. Your first trip to the beach as a girl is certainly a memorable time, fraught with equal parts excitement and danger. So much can happen to a sissy when she finds herself on the beach…

Your challenge is to use the setting of going to the beach to create a captioned image. As always, make sure you adhere to the content rules (see the sticky note if you need a reminder) when creating your image. It’s a rich theme, and I can’t wait to see what you all create.

Have fun… and be careful not to get sunburn. Because you’d have a hard time explaining THIS to your friends and neighbors, wouldn’t you, Sissy Girl?

My name is... Felicia... and, um... I'm not supposed to... (biting lower lip)… play... with BOYS!

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alison Anderson 
    Participant

I got to spend a little time on the beach this past June in my old neighborhood (and where I still have a relative).  After standing and viewing the Mermaid Parade in Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, my friends decided to rest their feet.  Not me.  I decided that I was going to spend some time going on the beach and take a dip in the water.

Because I had to get back to them relatively soon, I didn’t spend any time on the sand.  But I did make my way waist high in the Atlantic Ocean.  The water was 64 degrees F.  I forgot how cold your legs get.  Still after a few minutes, I acclimated to the water.  Not having anyone else to swim with, and not having the time to try to get used to total immersion, I stayed waist high and jumped when the waves would break up higher on my body.  But I did make it on to the beach, in the water, and back wearing a woman’s bathing suit.

Here is a photo taken on the boardwalk just before I went to the beach.  I did take the knee brace off before going on the beach.  For this photo, the wind was playing with the split skirt on the suit, exposing a lot of leg.

Alison in bathing suit at Coney Island

1 user thanked author for this post.
     shelley 
    Participant

I hope you like my beach blanket sissy.

She makes all the boys turn their head.

Boys dress like girls for a reason.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  shelley.
    • This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Felicia Wood.
    Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Felicia Wood 

My name is... Felicia... and, um... I'm not supposed to... (biting lower lip)… play... with BOYS!

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

Dear Digital Misstresses and sisters,

this one is dedicated to my very special one.

I may be shy and lack your beauty - but I´m soo lewd and love my duty . . .

Attachments:
     Oxley 
    Participant

Enough said girl friend

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

Enough said girl friend

Excuse me dear Oxley, I cant resist:

Your eyes look through fabric and skin to my core –

Like no one has ever seen me before.

Yours Dani

dani 
    Participant

Attachments:
     Danielle Winter 
    Participant

mistake, sorry

Danielle Winter 
    Participant

Hello Sisters of the Digital-Girls-Club,

here is another on for your enjoyment, hopefully ~ grin

Danielle

Attachments:
     Felicia Wood 

Time to hand out ribbons!

Blue Ribbon Winner:

Oxley

Red Ribbon Winners:

Shelley
    Danielle Winter
    Dani

Keep up the AMAZING work, girls!

xoxo
    Felicia Wood

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Artist Challenge # 3: Beach Blanket Sissy’ is closed to new replies.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar