DD Ranch

Horse trading

This topic contains 183 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I return after a couple of hours with a bucket in one hand and the cattle prod in the other.

I unbolt the door and wake you up.

“Eat, you need to keep your strength up”

I place the bucket of swill in front of you and undo your gag.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I have no idea what time it is when you wake me up with another jolt from the cattle prod. Even if I had a watch on, I could not look at it while wearing this arm-binder.

You place the bucket in front of me, take off the bit-gag and order me to eat.

Thank you for feeding me, Master.

I have to kneel to reach the bucket and the smell of its contents is revolting, but I am so hungry, I push my head into the bucket and eat the inedible swill it contains. I hear you laughing as I try to get every bit of the swill using only my mouth. Finally, I get my head out of the bucket, and look up to you. I am trying hard not to throw up.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You eat up all the nasty tasting swill like a good pony.

After your done the first thing I do is put the bit back in your mouth.

I feel up your tit’s and pull on them.

“There growing like weeds”

I grin and slap them.

“You’ll be a full D cup by next week”

I run my hands over your smooth stomach and thighs which have also become more shapely.

“Rest up, you have a big day ahead of you”

I shut the stall door and bolt it leaving you like that for the night.

slave stacey 
    Participant

So, it is obviously not next morning and, as you gag me again, the taste of the vile bucket of slops is still in my mouth. I realise that decent food is not for pony slaves like me and I am totally dependent on you for what I eat and drink.

My humiliation continues as you play with my growing tits and tell me how big they will grow. It continues more as your hands run over my naked body. Then you leave and bolt the door again, leaving me to wonder how bad my third day on this dreadful ranch will be.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

The next morning I return to your stall having showered and had breakfast.

I unbolt your stall and put down your daily bucket of dirty water.

I remove out your gag.

“Drink up” 

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am awoken again with a jolt from that hated cattle prod when you unbolt the door to the stall and order me to drink the contents of the bucket you brought.

The water looks muddy, like washing-up water and I suspect it has added hormones. You take off my gag and again I have to kneel to get at it.

Thank you for the water, Master.

The water tastes as bad as the food I had to eat last night, but it is obvious that this is all I will have to drink all day, so I get my head in as far as I can and drink the foul liquid. When I raise my head again, the bit gag goes back in my mouth. You are none too gentle about it.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

After you finish drinking I but the bit gag back in your mouth.

I lead you out of the barn by your reins.

Once outside I take you to the second barn where the carts are kept.

I secure you to the cart by your waist and double check it.

I get in the cart and pull on your reins.

“Easy girl”

I give your rump a swat and tug on the reins.

“Slowly”

slave stacey 
    Participant

If I had still hoped to escape today, it would not be while I am secured to the cart. I feel your weight as you climb into the seat, then the now familiar swat on my butt from the riding crop. I realise that is a signal for me to start to pull the cart and your command of “Slowly” is superfluous, because I cannot pull the car fast anyway. We set off and I remember to lift my thighs high as we go.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You lead the cart out of the barn and onto the single path.

I keep hold of the reins using them to guide you.

I use the crop on your rump whenever I feel you slacking off.

The path takes us by the woods you tried to escape into.

“Faster” 

I crop your ass until you trot.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As I pull you in the cart, I am thinking of how badly things have gone for me in less than three days. When I arrived three days ago, I was treated as an equal, and now while you sleep in a bed and have three good meals a day and showers, I sleep naked in a stall, eat slops when you think to feed me and drink filthy waterwheel given any and I haven’t been clean for the past two days. Gagged, tied in an arm-binder and now made to pull your cart while you ride in the nice comfortable seat.

You keep swiping me butt with your crop whenever I tire and then you order me to go faster, encouraging me with more swats from you crop. I look longingly at the woods that I tried to escape from yesterday but it’s useless to try again, tied as I am to the cart with you aboard it. When I look at the woods, I get another swipe. My rump is now so sore, but you have no mercy for me.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You make good time and within a couple of hours we reach the highway.

You see a car but it doesn’t slow down.

Another car does slow down but the man in it only takes a picture of you and drives off.

We reach a gas station and I pull on the reins for you to stop as you are pretty tired.

I get out of the cart and tie your leash to a pole so you can rest.

“Stay girl”

I pat your rump.

I go into the store leaving you alone like that even with other people around pumping gas.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Just when I thought I couldn’t sink any lower in humiliation, you take me onto the main road where people can see what you have done to me. People, men and women, are staring at me and laughing. Some, again both men and women, come up to me and slap my butt, admiring the welts you have put there. Everybody stares at the brand that was burned into my flanks.
    I could die of shame, but I can’t go anywhere, tied to a pole and the cart. Hurry back, I plead silently, and scare these people away. Please take me back to your farm.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I’ve been gone at least 5 minutes now and you have no idea when I’m coming back.

You see a police car pull into the station and a female cop gets out of the passenger side.

She doesn’t see you as your back is to her.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I’ve no idea where you went, it seems like hours, but can’t be more than a few minutes. I am the centre of attention, obviously, as people leer ay my naked and helpless state. Now, people are dispersing, moveing away from me. In a few seconds I see the reason why, when a police car pulls up at the garage and to my horror I see a policewoman get out. No, this can’t happen. Where are you? Come and rescue me, please, I beg. I’ll do anything you want, just take me away from here.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

A second cop gets out, this one is a man.

They come over to you and the woman inspects your collar, chastity belt and the marks on your rump.

Since your clearly marked as property of the DD Ranch they just leave you like that and walk in the direction of the store.

I come out of the store and you can see them talking to me but can’t here what is being said.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The two police officers are scaring me as they come over to me. I would love to ask them to rescue me, tell me that I am an Englishman forced into this bondage and could they summon the British Ambassador, but I can’t make myself understood behind the bit-gag that they make no attempt to remove. Instead, the policewoman inspects me and smirks at the collar, reins and chastity-belt.

The policeman points out to her the brands on my flanks, marking me as belonging to the Double-D Ranch.

“There’s the owner of the DD Ranch there,” I hear the policeman say. “Hey, John, can we have a word?”

I see them walk up to you and you have a conversation. Perhaps, I am to be freed at least, after all surely what you have done is illegal. What I don’t know is that because I am marked as the property of the DD Ranch, local ordnances allow you to treat me as your chattel.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Me and the cops talk for 5 minutes and then I lead them back over to you.

I unlock your belt and remove it so they can get a close look at your wet cunt.

“She was castrated a couple of days ago”

I inform them as the female cop fingers you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am so relieved when you take off my chastity belt, but that was so short-lived. The two police officers are looking at my cunt and tits, which have grown even in the short time since we set off from your ranch. I am ashamed to feel that my cunt is wet and I feel the policewoman fingering it, while the policeman is slapping my tits and laughing. A few bystanders have stopped what they were doing to stare at what is happening to me. I am so ashamed, and I wish you would get back in the cart and take me back to the ranch. But, I have a feeling that, when you do get back in, we won’t be returning to the ranch.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

The female cops says she can’t believe that your a man.

She wipes her wet fingers on your face exclaiming how wet you are.

“She’s in heat”

The male cop asks if I’m planning on selling you.

“If I get a good offer Officer but she still needs a lot of training first”

The female cop pulls on your reins.

“Don’t be gentle”

She asks if she can ride you.

“Sure, I even have a saddle in the cart unless you want to ride her bareback”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Aghast at the way these two police officers and you are discussing me. Why aren’t you being arrested for abduction, theft, anything and everything. Instead, you and the policeman are talking about you selling me to him, and now you are freeing me from the cart, only so that you can put a saddle on me for the policewoman to ride me like a horse. This can’t get any more degrading, surely.

I feel her weight as she climbs aboard the saddle and flicks my rump with your riding-crop, while you and the policeman laugh at my predicament.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I unlock you from the cart and remove the arm binder so you can go on all fours.

I fix the saddle securely on your back.

The policewoman mounts you and you strain under her weight.

I hand her the crop and she uses it on your ass, holding the reins tightly to get you to move.

She takes you on a lap around the station.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The policewoman seems to weigh a ton as she flogs my butt and to try make me crawl faster on a lap of the petrol station. My head is jerked up be her pulling on the reins. Eventually the ride finishes and she dismounts me, handing the reins back to you, so you can put me back into the arm-binder and reconnect me to the cart.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

The policewoman is thrilled at her ride.

She gushes about what a great pony you are.

“Yup, she’ll make a great racing filly”

I agree with her as I take off your saddle.

I put back on your arm binder and secure you to the cart once more.

You didn’t try and escape which is a sign that your accepting your new position.

The policeman is drinking a bottle of water and remarks how thirsty and hot you look.

He pours some water onto the concrete floor.

I laugh and undo you bit gag so you can try and lick it up.

slave stacey 
    Participant

It is difficult to get down, but it is a relief to be free of the bit gag and I try to lap up the water that the policeman has wasted. I know that these police officers are not supposed to be doing any of what they were doing – they should be arresting you for public indecency, at least, but the three of you find my situation hilarious and I wonder if you intend to sell me to one, or even both, of them.

Thank you, Master

I realise to my horror that I am forbidden to speak, and you teach me that lesson with a dozen welts with the riding crop against my upturned rump.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

We all laugh as you attempt to lick up the water of the ground.

You then speak and even if it’s to thank me you still get lashed with the crop on your rump.

The policeman tells me I can get your voice surgically removed.

I laugh.

“I know but training them not to speak is so much more fun”

I demonstrate by shocking you a couple of times.

I then shove the metal bit gag back into your mouth.

“That will shut her up”

I pull on your udder like tits.

“She does need a proper drink, there’s a stream a couple of miles south”

The cops offer to give me a ride.

They really seem to have taken a shine to you.

I untie you from the cart and lead you to the car.

I tie you securely to the rear.

We all sit comfortably in the car and drive slowly so that you can walk behind at a brisk pace.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Your treatment of me makes the police officers laugh, as first you swat me with the riding crop then shock me again. They laugh even louder when the shock makes me jump. And, of course, they love it when you pull my tits.

It’s a relief when I am unhitched from the cart, and I think how kind they are to take us to the stream. But, that turns to horror when I realise that I will not be getting into the car and you tether me to the rear bumper. Then, the three of you get into the car and you drive away slowly, but not so slowly that I can walk, you set a trotting pace.

While I am trotting behind you, I see the driver looking at me in his mirrors and you and the policewoman looking at me through the rear window. Why are you being allowed to treat me like this? Why are these police officers not doing their jobs? Are we all going back to your ranch so you can humiliate me even more? These thoughts run through my head as I trot behind the police car. How I wish I’d stayed in England.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Throughout the car ride plenty of other cars pass us by.

Most of them slow down to take pictures of you and pass a comment or two.

Some rascals think it’s hilarious to chuck there soda’s at you.

Thankfully we reach the stream soon.

We stop the car and get out.

I untie you and lead you to the stream.

“You’d better not talk”

I warn you as I remove your bit gag to allow you to drink.

slave stacey 
    Participant

It has been exhausting having to trot the two miles until the car pulled off the road and stopped. People in car passing us were taking pictures of me, wolf-whistling and cheering, others throwing empty cans at me. It was most embarrassing and humiliating, so I am relieved when you free me from the car and lead me to the stream, followed by the two police officers. I am tempted to thank my Master when you remove the bit-gag, but know better than to do that. Instead, I lie down on the bank of the stream and dunk my head into the cool water and drink thirstily. Compared to the filthy water I have to drink at the ranch, it is wonderful.

I clamber to stand up and you replace the bit-gag.

I realise we have to go back to the petrol station for your cart. Perhaps you will be kind and let me ride in the car?

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

After you drink I put the bit gag back in your mouth and fasten it.

“Good girl”

I stroke your mane.

I take a hold of your reins and pull on them so that you’ll step into the stream.

“Easy girl”

I swat your rump so that you’ll know to get down into the water.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I thought we were going back to the car, but you are tugging on the reins and making me climb down the bank into the icy-cold stream. The riding crop across my rump encourages me to step deeper into the stream. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the two piece officers get out of the car and come to the bank to see what you are doing to me.

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 184 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar