DD Ranch

Horse trading

This topic contains 164 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 1 hour, 59 minutes ago.

• Author
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“Nice isn’t it”

I laugh at the look on your face.

“It can do this as well”

I press a button on the remote and the collar shocks you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I get a jolt of pain from the new collar that you have put on me and another muffled yell through the bit-gag. I look warily at the remote control and realise what that means – if I run away again you don’t have to run after me to stop me in my tracks. Stopping me will be as easy as changing channels on your television. I’m still worried about what other hellish devices you have in your evil bag of tricks.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“That’s the lowest setting”

I warn you as I put the remote into my pocket.

“Now what shall we do about these?”

I slap and fondle your budding tits.

“Very soon your going to have udders”

I laugh as I pull on your nipples as if I were milking them.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The humiliation continues as you play with my tits and yank my nipples. It occurs to me why you say I am to have udders. It is the same reason that I have not been fed or watered yet today. You plan to stuff me with hormones. I remember now what the vet said this morning about a mixture of hormones and sperm. Ah, but unlike yesterday, I no longer have the equipment to make sperm, so maybe I will be spared that extra humiliation. Meanwhile, my tits are now really tender and sore after your attention.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I take out a piercing gun from the bag and pierce both your nipples.

I put shiny gold rings in them.

“There, much better”

I admire my handiwork as I play with your tender breasts again.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The pain from the piercing gun is, fortunately, not much worse than when you were pulling them. And, as I look down, the gold rings in them do look pretty.

What am I saying? They shouldn’t be there. Somehow, I know, I have to wait till you go to bed, them somehow het into the house, get to a phone and call the police to come and rescue me. How I am going to do this in the arm-binder and bit gag, I don’t know, nor have you reached the bottom of your bag yet, but I have to get away before it becomes impossible .

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Since I have the piercing gun out I go crazy.

I pierce both your ears putting in studs.

After that I pierce your bellybutton.

I stand and admire my handiwork.

“One more I think”

I wave the gun around as if trying to decide what to pierce.

slave stacey 
    Participant

No, no! I silently scream as you pierce my ears and navel. You put a stud into my belly button, then run a triangular chain from my tits through my navel.

While you are wondering where next to violate me, I see you starting up your barbecue. Am I to be fed real food at last?

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I pierce your nose before putting the gun away.

Your so pretty now.

I take out the hot poker from the bag and show it to you.

“Lovely isn’t it”

slave stacey 
    Participant

You stick a ring in my nose and say I look pretty.

Then I look in horror at what you have produced next. A branding iron that you place on the barbecue. No!

I’m not an animal that you can… I see the end of the branding iron, a motif of a Double-D.

No! No! No!

You put the hot iron on my rump and again I give a muffled yell of pain. Branded like property!

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I use the hot poker and brand you with the DD Ranch logo.

“There, your now property of the DD Ranch”

I laugh as you hop around in pain.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The hot pain on my rump is accompanied by the smell of burning flesh – my flesh. You brand both my flanks DDand I know I am scarred and branded forever. As you say, I am no longer a person, I am the property of your ranch and the brand is there for anybody to see. If ever I did manage to run away, it would be hard to explain these brands and I know that, by a local by-law, if I did get to the police, they would not protect me, but would bring me back to you.

As the pain and burning smell subside, I realise that my humiliation is still not yet complete…

John Coxx 
    Participant

I pat your rump pleased with the improvements.

“You have no one to blame but yourself”

I let you know as I remove the next item from the bag, a pair of leg shackles.

“Let’s see you run in these”

I laugh as I squat to put them on you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

You’re right, I got into this pickle all by myself. Yesterday morning, I was an Englishman arrived here for riding lessons with Cowboy John, now I am a human pony, and you are Master John, owner of the ranch and me. Now, I can only make mincing little steps in these irons.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I untie you from the tree.

“You want to run away now?”

I swat your rump.

“Go on and run”

I laugh as I mock you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I can’t move, of course, and you give me a few more swats on my rump, including the still-hurting brands you have burned into me.

After that demonstration, you change the leg-irons for longer ones that let me move more freely, but the chain is still too short to allow me to run. It occurs to me to wonder what you will do with me now you have made me a slave-pony. Will I be put to labour on your ranch?

Or maybe I will be your transport?

Whichever it is, I doubt you will set me to working today, it is now mid-afternoon.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“Your days of running free are over”

I attach reins to the bit in your mouth and use those to hold you instead of a leash.

“Come girl”

I pull you and lead you back into your stall in the barn.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Obediently, I follow you into my stall. Not that I have any choice in the matter.

As I am being tethered, I hear a car pull up. It is the vet again.

Howdy again, John. I got some pills here for that new English filly of yours. They’ll make her tits extra big extra soon. Oh, say, you don’t hang around, do you. I see you got her branded already.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“Howdy”

I’m so happy to see the vet again.

“She’s been a really bad girl”

I slap your rump and leave you in the stall as we talk.

“She must be in heat, you know of any studs I can breed her with?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hear the two men talking about me as they leave my stall. In fact, I am listening with horror at what they are saying.

Well, John, it’s not too unusual for ponies to get a bit sassy when they become fillies. My experience is that you give ’em a good hiding, then tie them to a tree in the paddock for the night, so’s they can listen to the critters and coyotes and that, then you’ll find ’em nice as pie in the morning.

As for breeding, give her a day or so on these pills, so her tits get nice and ripe, then why don’t you take her to the human horse show in town next week, there’s bound to be studs, aye and owners, too, who’ll be willing to cover her. I’d give her a seeing to myself, but it ain’t ethical and I got my pride, you understand.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Yeah I might tie her to a tree tonight although I want her to get used to the stall, ponies need there routines” 

I grab a bucket and fill some water in it.

“That’s a great idea, I can even enter her into the race”

I laugh.

“That’s the same reason I have broken her in myself, she’s got a great rump though, takes the crop like a champ”

The vet puts the pills into the water and I bring the bucket into your stall.

“I was thinking about inking her a little, her branding looks so good on her pale skin”

I remove your bit gag so you can drink the water.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I listen in horror as I hear you two men talking about me. None of it sound good.

Please, Master, I start to say as you take off my bit-gag, but I get no further as you dunk my head into the bucket and order me to drink. I am so thirsty that I drink the whole lot, pills, water and all, even though I heard why I have the pills. I wait for you to replace the bit-gag and, after your remark about my rump, I try to steel a look at it, but the posture collar prevents me from doing that. 

John Coxx 
    Participant

I put your gag back in and pull on it extra tight after you finish drinking the water.

“It’ll take some time to train her completely”

I tell the vet.

“I might even only let her drink water with a spider gag on”

I grab the cattle prod and zap your rump twice with it.

“Here why don’t you give it a try”

I hand the vet the cattle prod to use on you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Why, yeah, spider gag would be good for her, teach she ain’t yours for her sparkling conversation haw-haw!

And you can see in her eyes she loves that bondage, don’t ya, ya horny filly. Just like she jumps so pretty when you prod her. 

I watch him horror as you shock mt again and again with that terrible cattle prod and I shriek through the gag and jump. Even more horrified as you offer the prod to the vet.

Very kind of you to offer me the prod, John, you know it makes me feel right horny watching her reaction.  Zappp! Hey! That was fun. Is it different on the other flank? Let’s see. Zappp!

Just a thought, but if you were taking her to the show to race her, that prod would come in handy to get her going and that rump of hers will get the studs hard

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“You should hit the bulls eye right in the middle”

I laugh joking.

“I was thinking I could attach her tail to her chastity belt”

I point out where.

“That way both her holes can be breed”  

slave stacey 
    Participant

Well John, that would make her a most desirable filly. And she can satisfy two studs at once, three if you take out the bit-gag. Haw-haw! Anyway, it’s getting late and I gotta git. Them tits of hers should be noticeably bigger in the morning.Bye John.

I am quietly thankful he has left, but I do not like the thoughts these two have had, none of it. I am not for breeding. Yesterday I was a man now I am just holes?

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Thanks, come back again anytime”

I walk with the Vet back to his car leaving you alone in your stall with the door open.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I realise the vet is wrong. The chastity belt is as permanent as the brands, so only my mouth and butt will be available for men to use. I shudder at the thought of men using me like that.

The vet is still talking to John as he gets into his car.

Just an idea, John, but if you are thinking of taking her to the human horse show, you can save petrol by hitching the English filly to your gig and have her take you there. After all, it’s only five miles and she looks strong enough to make it, haw-haw. Plus you get all five miles to admire that whippable rump of hers. Jest a thought, as I say.

Oh, what a terrible idea.

The barn door is open, but I can’t make good an escape, with the leg chains, I wouldn’t get anywhere near the wood. I can wait till we get to the show, maybe get away under cover of the other ponies and spectators..

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh with the Vet.

“I just might do that, lets see how training goes”

I watch him drive off and return to the barn to find you in your stall.

“I’m glad you learnt your lesson”

I slap your rump.

I tie your reins and then shut your stall and bolt it.

I leave the barn.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Left tied up in my stall, I hear you bolt the door and leave the barn, so I guess I shan’t see you again until tomorrow morning. I look down on myself. Is it my imagination or have my tits grown bigger already? With my arms still tied in the arm-binder, my legs shackled, the door bolted, any hopes I may have had about escaping in the night are totally dashed. I may as well settle for the night and try to sleep.

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar