DD Ranch

Horse trading

This topic contains 164 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 2 hours, 19 minutes ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

You seem unable to leave my butt alone as you swipe it again a half-dozen times with the riding crop after you have unclipped me from the other pony-girl. I see you fetch the hose and turn it onto me full blast with freezing cold water.

The water blasts off the pink stuff that the vet had rubbed over my head and taken with it all my hair. It is only after you have turned off the water that I remember you saying something about more exercise. I shake my head, but that just makes you laugh.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

After I have hosed you down I leave you standing there soaking wet.

“Come on let’s go”

I swat your rump to get you moving as I hold the leash and walk behind you.

“Get those knee’s high”

I lead you back into the field.

slave stacey 
    Participant

You unleash me from the tree and watch the water and hair falling from me, still laughing as I shake my head. There is another stinging bow from your riding crop across my rump as you tell me to start walking. My backside must be a solid red by now, but you tug on my leash and lead me back to the field we were in yesterday. There are more blows from the riding crop as you tell me to get my legs higher. I’ve also noticed you don’t call me Nick, or by any name any more, you just issue orders.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Cowgirl Susan leads me out of my stall and curries my mane and tail. “Sugar Tits, I want you to look yur best’  She doesn’t why and I can’t ask- the Damn bite keeps me  so very quiet. She tugs on my reins and leads over to field- Oh a pony is being punished. as we get closer I get a better look,  OMG that’s NIck!

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Let’s see which one of you is faster”

I point to a tree about 200 meters away from us.

“The first filly to make it to that tree and back will get a treat”

I smirk as I let go of the leash.

“The loser will get punished”

slave stacey 
    Participant

As she is walked into the field, I get a good look at the other human pony. Shasta? Is that you?

You realise our leashes and order us to race one another to the tree. I can’t possibly win. For one thing, my arms are still in that arm-binder, whereas Shasta’s arms are free to swing. And is it my imagination or are my shoes heavier that hers? Anyway, we run and I can keep up for the time being.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I stand there watching you race.

“Keep those knees high”

I wonder if either of you will be stupid enough to try and run away.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As we race, I realise that our Master is at least a hundred yards behind us. This is my chance to escape, I think. If I can just get to those woods we are passing, I can hide in there, find a away to get out of this arm binder and undo myself. I will have to get some clothes from somewhere, but maybe I can find a road and get help for me and Shasta. I only have to get to the British Embassy and then I can get home. I run off towards the woods.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I watch as you suddenly make a break for it.

I laugh knowing that even with the head start I’ll be able to run you down easily because of the gear you have on.

I grab a rope and go after you but not to fast.

slave stacey 
    Participant

It’s hard to run fast in these shoes and with my arms tied behind me, but with the start I have, I am confident of getting to the woods and being able to hide there till you give up on me.

To counter the advantage you have of not being handicapped by gear, you have had a nap and a big lunch, whereas I haven’t eaten all day, so I am leaner. I glance over my shoulder to see you start after me, but it doesn’t look far till I reach the woods.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Your quicker then I realized, you’ll make a great racing pony.

I pick up my pace, even if you reach the woods I can easily see your hoof prints.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I see you are running faster now, but it’s not far to the woods and it’s only a couple of hours until sunset. I have only to get there and hide, then wait it out till it gets dark. Even though I can’t run fast, and you are sprinting, I get to the woods with you still forty yards behind me. I go twenty yards or so into the wood, and hide. Now, I just have to wait till nightfall.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I see you disappear into the woods but know you can’t get out of that bondage.

I follow your tracks but approach slower as not to spook you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I see you enter the woods, so I duck down. I can hear you stop running and instead I hear your footsteps. Oh dear, you are coming this way. Still, I doubt you can find me. I am hidden in a thicket that’s quite dense. If only I can work this arm-binder free, I can rid myself of this bondage and run, but I don’t want to make a noise in case you hear me.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I look around, I know your hiding somewhere but can’t see you.

“Don’t make me fetch the dogs”

I warn you.

“I can do a lot worse then cutting off your balls”

slave stacey 
    Participant

You are right next to me and I hear you threaten me. You can do worse than castrate me, as you have? The mention of dogs startles me and I realise that, even if you can’t find me, the dogs can sniff out my trail even in the dark. It’s no use, I will have to give myself up now and hope to make another escape, maybe when you have gone to bed.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I begin to circle the area where you are hiding and poke the ground with the crop to flush you out.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hear you beating the ground and I realise the game is up – for now, anyway. I have to come out from hiding and await the punishment you are bound to inflict on me.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Once I see you stir I use the rope to lasso you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel the lasso go round me and I fall as you yank on your end. I cannot resist as you pull me towards you and I know I am in trouble in my doomed attempt to escape.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I pull the lasso tight.

I grab a hold of your leash and pull on it hard.

I swat your ass 20 times continuously.

“Bad filly”

I drag you out of the woods.

“Do you know what happens to bad filly’s?”

I crop your ass to make sure you walk properly even now.

“Bad filly’s get shocked”

slave stacey 
    Participant

My butt is on fire as you punish me with the riding-crop. You yank on my leash and drag me out of the woods and back to the field, still swatting my rump to make me walk as you want.

“Bad filly’s get shocked”

I don’t know what you mean by this, but I realise that I am soon going to find out. As you make me cross the field I think back to only a few days ago when I was the Finance Director of a large business in England, on a great salary and living comfortably. Now, I am a naked “filly”, living in the stall of a stable.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I tie your leash to the same tree as before.

This time I tie the rope that I lassoed you with to the tree as well so that your connected to it by your waist.

I go into the barn and return with a bag of stuff in one hand and a cattle prod in the other.

I give you a little jolt on your ass.

slave stacey 
    Participant

My leash is attached to the tree again, forcing my head up. Then, I feel you pull the lasso to my waist and tie it round the tree trunk, so I cannot move and can only see the tree. When you have finished tying me, I hear you walk away, and I know I am not going to like what happens next. You come back out to me and the next I know is a huge electric shock to my rump. Though the bit gag stops me from screaming out loud, I make a muffled noise. If I could speak, I would beg you not to do it again, that I will be a good, obedient pony-slave, but I am mute in this gag. I feel tears of pain and humiliation run down my cheeks. Trying to escape was not a good idea. I have to learn patience and my chance will come.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh as you body reacts to the pain.

“Next time you even think of running away from me remember this”

I give your rump another jolt.

“I’ve been so good to you and this is the way you repay me”

I reach down between your legs and finger your new cunt.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Another huge electric shock and I give another muffled scream. I feel your hands go between my legs and your fingers going where my cock and balls used to be, my new cunt.

“I’ve been so good to you and this is the way you repay me”

You’ve been good to me? Yesterday morning, when you collected me from the bus station, you were as nice as pie, even offering to help when I said I had lost my clothes and everything else. Since late yesterday morning, I have been naked but for this pony-gear, only had a bucket of dirty water with god-knows-what added to it to drink, fed some thin gruel and been whipped by your riding crop until my ass is red-raw. Today, I haven’t even had a drink or feed. Then this morning you had the vet castrate me and take all my hair and now this.

I notice, too, that you haven’t called me Nick for a long time, and I wonder if I will get a name. But, no, even more humiliating, I feel myself getting wet from your fingering my cunt.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh as you get wet and slap your rump.

“Looks like your in heat”

I put the cattle prod down and take out a chastity belt from my bag.

“This will help control you”

I put it on you locking away your new virgin cunt.

slave stacey 
    Participant

There is a finality about the chastity belt’s lock being closed. Another little piece of my hoped-for freedom has gone now that my new cunt is shut up and you put the key in your pocket.

I see that the bag that you took the belt from is not empty and I wonder with dread what else you have in there.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

After your locked I rub you between your legs and all I feel is the cold steel.

“Much better”

I laugh.

I unclip your leash from your collar.

Your now only tied to the tree with the rope.

I remove your collar.

I take out a new one from the bag, this one is a posture collar.

I put it on you.

slave stacey 
    Participant

When you unleash me and take off my collar, I feel a ray of hope. You have had your fun with me and now you will free me, give me back my clothes, money and passport and give me a ride back to the bus station. But, no! You bring out a different collar from your bag and buckle it round my back. I have to keep my head up and facing front. I cannot move in any other way.

And your bag is still not empty! Everything you put on me lessens my chances of escaping from you. Not only do I have to get out of this arm-binder, but now the collar too.

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar