DD Ranch

Horse trading

This topic contains 164 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 1 hour, 22 minutes ago.

• Author
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

OOC sorry to be away

I feel so warm and toasty in my stall.     Its been so long since I have slept in a bed but being pony girl- I am right at home. Oh John is here with another girl- I keep silent and listen in.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I must have fallen asleep during the night, though I thought I should never get any sleep from the way you leashed me and left me kneeling here and feeling sorry for myself. So, I wake with a start when you unbolt the stall door, undo the leash and take off the bit gag.

“G-good morning, Master.”

I look at the two buckets you have brought with you, the first I recognise as the dirty water and cum cocktail from yesterday. The other looks like it is slops. I wait when you order me to eat for you to take off the arm-binder but you make no move to do so.

“Thank you, Master for feeding me.”

I dunk my head into the slops, famished as I am, and start to eat the slops, pausing to take a drink from the other bucket. Dimly, I remember at the bus station, eating a proper meal from a plate using a knife and fork. 

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hear a rustling sound as I am trying to eat the gruel. Is somebody else in the stable? If so, I feel so humiliated. Why has Master not found my clothes and passport so I can go home? Indeed, why am I calling him Master? I am giggling again, what is making me do that?

John Coxx 
    Participant

While you eat I go and feed Sugar Tits.

I open her stall and put two similar buckets with the same things in it that I gave you.

I untie her leash, remove her gag and pat her rump.

“Eat up”

I return to your stall to check if you’ve eaten everything.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I didn’t realise how hungry I was. To my shame, I had pushed my head into both buckets, eaten all the gruel and drank all the filthy water, cum and all. Looking down on myself, I see that I am growing tits. And is my butt growing, too? I can’t tell. I know that you have left my stall and now you have returned, to see the upturned buckets.

“Thank you for feeding me, Master. It was delicious.”

How ridiculous, how can you possibly describe that inedible muck as delicious? I must have been hungrier than I thought.

“May I have my clothes, money, tickets and passport now you’ve had your fun, Master?”

John Coxx 
    Participant

I pick up the gag and put it back in your mouth.

“You are not going anywhere until your training is completed Nick”

I pick up a riding crop and smack your rump 5 times with it.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The nightmare continues as you tell me I am not leaving and you insert the bit-gag again. My protest to be freed are now just muffled noise. I stare in horror as you pick up the riding-crop and I scream into the gag as the blows fall.

I sob at the shame of you being able to punish me like this. But, I can do nothing to stop you doing what you want.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“Bad pony girls get cropped”

I pat your rump.

“Did I forget to give you a tail?”

I press one finger against your rosebud and push it in.

“Let’s see how tight you are”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Pony girl?

“I’m not a girl, Master, I am a man.”

I feel your finger pressing into my butt. In the corner of my eye, I spot the butt plug. Oh my, this is just getting worse.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You mumble something with the gag in your mouth and I slap your rump.

“Quiet”

I insert my finger into your tight ass to loosen it.

“Your so tight, I hope it fits”

I laugh to myself as I pick up the plug, spit on it and then slowly begin to insert it.

“Don’t fight it, just relax”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Of course, you don’t understand what I am saying with the bit gag in my mouth, so it is easy to obey your command to be quiet, especially when you spank my sore rump again.

I feel your finger in my ass, then the pain as you pick up the butt plug, spit on the business end and start to insert it. I feel the tail brush against my thigh as you force the plug into place and I sob quietly at the humiliation of what you are doing to me. Looking down at myself I am horrified to see that I am definitely growing a pair of tits. I hear giggling from the next stall, so there is definitely somebody in there.

John Coxx 
    Participant

Once the tail is in I pat your rump.

“That’s a good filly”

I take you by your leash and tug on it.

“Remember to walk like I taught you, legs together, lift each leg high and bend the knee”

I lead you out into the field holding my crop out at your waist level as a marker for how high you need to get your knees.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I have no way of saying I am not a filly. If I am a horse at all, I am a colt, but all I can do is shake my head. Again, you slap my butt and get me to stand. It is difficult to stand without my arms to steady myself, but I get to may feet, then I have to follow you as you tug on my leash and lead me, making me walk that ridiculous stride, into the field. My escape from here seems even further away now.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

Every time you fail to get your leg high enough I give your rump a swat of the crop.

It’s a lot harder to walk in the thicker grass.

“Keep going, I didn’t tell you to stop”

I tug the leash hard if I feel your taking to long.

“Higher”

I swat your rump for motivation.

“Keep going in a circle”

I stand in the middle and make you go around me in a circle as far as the leash allows.

“Don’t make me get the whip”

I warn you in case the crop is not motivation enough as it strikes your rump.

slave stacey 
    Participant

It is hard to keep going and I get another swat on my butt for not raising my legs high enough. I’m sure I am now covered in welts as you force me into the long grass and yank on my leash is I slow down. Another yank and I stumble and get another smack for that. You don’t let me stop and I am getting more and more from the riding crop as I tire and start to slow down.

Now I am frightened because you threaten me with a whipping. Another sharp tap on the rump, then you take pity on me and lead me to a patch of scrub where there is no grass. But, you keep me going in a circle.

I mumble unintelligibly through the bit gag

“Please don’t whip me, Master, please stop.”

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You get tired out fairly quickly.

“We are going to have to work on your stamina”

I swat you some more as we head back to the barn.

“Pick up the pace”

I make you trot until we reach the barn.

I don’t take you back inside and instead tie your leash to a tree outside.

“I have a surprise for you”

I head into the barn leaving you all alone outside.

slave stacey 
    Participant

After I don’t know how long walking in a circle and having been swatted on my rump too many times to count, you tell me my stamina is poor. I am tired, but that doesn’t stop you making me jog back to the barn, leashing me to a nearby tree.

I am hoping the surprise you have for me involves the return of my clothes and other possessions, but I have a feeling you have something more unpleasant in store for me…

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I go inside and check on Sugar Tits.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

John drops two buckets an and takes the gag out of my mouth.   I am so very hungry   I stick my head and bucket and eat, – yuch but I am so hungry.  I drift off to sleep-  the stall gate opens “Please John  I’ll be a go girl from on – do I really have to be a pony.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hear noises coming from the barn, first buckets being knocked, then a girl’s voice, but I can’t hear what she’s saying. Is she being treated as if she were a horse, the way I am?

John Coxx 
    Participant

I don’t answer and instead shove the gag back into Shasta’s mouth and lead her by her leash out to where I have Nick tied.

“Look I got you a friend”

I wait to see how they react to each other.

slave stacey 
    Participant

The barn door opens and I stare in amazement as Master brings out a pony-girl. She is wearing a harness and bit-gag the same as me.

She is staring at me, as amazed as I am. If I could speak, I would compliment her on how great she looks, but both of us are gagged and leashed to the tree. How many of us does he have?

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I make you both stand face to face but don’t tie Shasta’s leash to the tree.

I pull on both of your nipples to make them hard.

Taking a pair of nipple clamps I connect one end to each of you, one to your right nipples, and another to your left ones.

slave stacey 
    Participant

When you pull on my nipples, it dawns on me how much my tits have grown overnight. The nipple clamps hurt, and, though my new friend is not leashed to the tree like me, she can’t move because we are clamped to each other.

In the background, I hear a car pull up and a man get out. He comes to the barn carrying a gladstone bag.

“Howdy, John, I come to see that you got a couple of fillies here. Fine-looking pair of animals they are, too.”

He comes to us and starts to grope me, squeezing my butt and tits, squeezing my friend’s tits too.

“I see this one’s not broke in yet and still got his tackle. Glad to see you ain’t spared her the riding crop. Filly like this needs plenty of cropping. You only got her yesterday and she’s English, you say? Well, you done well there, John, pretty good demand for English fillies once they been fixed and broken in.”

I look in horror as he takes things out of his bag and kneels in front of me. I can’t see what he is doing because of the way I am leashed, but my friend can see him and she looks horror-stricken. I feel an injection going into my groin, an anaesthetic.

“This’ll only take a couple minutes, little girl, and you two might well be sisters. Ha Ha!”

I can’t feel what he’s doing, but I hear a snipping noise and then he has a needle and thread.

“There! You’re all done. I’ve given you a nice little cunt instead of those nasty things. Don’t she look better now, John?”

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

The Vet arrives.

“Howdy, John, I come to see that you got a couple of fillies here. Fine-looking pair of animals they are, too.”

“Howdy Mark”

I shake his hand before he examines the fillies.

“Yes, they are quite lovely”

“I see this one’s not broke in yet and still got his tackle. Glad to see you ain’t spared her the riding crop. Filly like this needs plenty of cropping. You only got her yesterday and she’s English, you say? Well, you done well there, John, pretty good demand for English fillies once they been fixed and broken in.”

“She’s a feisty little thing for sure but I’ll break her in real good”

I laugh as he gets straight to work.

“She’ll be a great addition to the DD Ranch until she’s sold”

“This’ll only take a couple minutes, little girl, and you two might well be sisters. Ha Ha!”

I watch closely as he castrates you without any fanfare.

“There! You’re all done. I’ve given you a nice little cunt instead of those nasty things. Don’t she look better now, John?”

“First class Mark”

I laugh and slap the newly neutered pony’s rump.

“With hips like these she’ll make a fine breeding pony”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I listen in horror as you and the vet discuss so casually how you have had me castrated and how you are going to make a breeding pony out of me. As soon as I can, I am going to have to get my things back and escape from here. But, the vet hasn’t finished yet.

“Say, John, you want me to shear her mane, too? Then you got two nice egghead ponies. They’ll be quite a novelty.”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

The vet produces a bottle of pink lotion from his gladstone bag and rubs it all over my head.

Give it an hour or two and then wash that off, John, and the hair will be gone. Also, keep giving her the hormones and sperm, make her tits grow more. She can’t produce no sperm of her own any more, so I guess you’ll have to provide that. Haw Haw! But, soon, you’ll be able to see them tits jiggle when she runs. Oh well, gotta go., See ya, John!

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Say, John, you want me to shear her mane, too? Then you got two nice egghead ponies. They’ll be quite a novelty.”

I agree to have you shone.

“Sounds good”

The vet does what’s required.

Give it an hour or two and then wash that off, John, and the hair will be gone. Also, keep giving her the hormones and sperm, make her tits grow more. She can’t produce no sperm of her own any more, so I guess you’ll have to provide that. Haw Haw! But, soon, you’ll be able to see them tits jiggle when she runs. Oh well, gotta go., See ya, John!

“Will do”

I nod as you explain.

“There coming in really nicely”

I pull on your nipples.

“They’ll really fly when she’s at full gallop”

I shake his hand.

“Next time you got to stay for some beers”

I walk him back to his truck.

After he leaves I leave the two of you like that and go into the house.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I watch the vet shake hands with my Master and drive away. As me Master heads for his house, I remember  my arrival here – was it only yesterday? I it sems another lifetime ago.

In a bucket nearby are my cock and balls and I will never have the again. The vet says he has turned them into a cunt. I can feel that whatever he rubbed into my head will make all my hair fall out and I realise now that my life as a man is over. Indeed, I am sure there are more humiliations to come. I can’t move, leashed as I am to the tree with my arms behind me in the arm-binder. I can’t speak because of the bit-gag.

I wonder idly if my Master has a wife. She might take pity on us.

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

I have a nice big lunch and then take a nap.

After that I go back to check on my ponies.

“You fillies ready for some more exercise?”

I unclasp your nipple clamps so you unconnected again.

“Easy girl”

I swat your rump before turning the hose on you.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 165 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar