DD Ranch

Horse trading

This topic contains 71 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 18 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

“Dear Sir,

I have read about the DD Ranch and, although I don’t presently have a horse to trade, I wonder if you might be interested in trading. I’m sure I could find something to trade in exchange for the experience you advertise in pony-training as I would love to learn.

Sincerely

Nick Nicholls.”

I do hope they reply with an invitation. I have never been on a ranch before, coming from England. I would love to learn about it.

John Coxx 
    Participant

Howdy Nick,

We would love to have you at the DD Ranch.

Since you are coming all the way from England we are pleased to offer you our pony training experience free of cost.

Sincerely

Cowboy John.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“That’s extremely generous of you, Cowboy John. Thank you for offering to train me. I have just booked a flight to come over to USA and I will get a Greyhound Bus to the town nearest you. I hope to see you soon.”

I can’t wait to get there. I’ll soon learn learn about pony training from a real cowboy! I hope I don’t make a fool of myself…

John Coxx 
    Participant

Once you confirm your visit I have an empty stall readied, you have no idea what type of pony training this really is.

slave stacey 
    Participant

On my way to the airport. I’ve always loved ponies and look forward to bring trained on a ranch. I’ll be there in next to no time…

OOC Of course, there’s something I don’t know…

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

The DD Ranch is in a secluded area surround by big wide open fields and some woodlands.

The stables themselves are a big American-style barn with large doors on each end.

slave stacey 
    Participant

My plane touches down at JFK and I get through Immigration easily and, because I was told I did not need to bring anything with me, I have no baggage. I head to the Greyhound Office to get my bus ticket. Soon, I’ll be at the DD Ranch. I and soon on the bus, too excited to speak at looking forward to being met by Cowboy John when I get off the bus.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I take my jeep and go and meet you at the bus stop.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I see the jeep pull over and the muscular, strong man get out and walk across the street towards me. This must be Cowboy John.

“Sure you expecting me?” I ask tentatively. “I am Nick Nicholls.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Howdy Nick” 

I greet you by tipping my hat.

“I’m John”

I shake your hand, my grip strong and masculine like the rest of me.

“You ready to go?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Oh yes, Cowboy John. I can’t wait to see you ranch and your ponies and start training.”

He certainly seems a masterful type, and his handshake nearly crushes my fingers as I climb into the passenger seat of his jeep and we head off from the bus station.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I turn on the radio and Carrie Underwood’s Cowboy Casanova plays while we drive.

My muscles gleam in the sunlight and you can smell my masculine aroma.

“So how did you hear about the DD Ranch Nick?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Oh, I came across it on the internet, Cowboy John, and I read that you did pony training, and I’ve always loved horses and ponies, but never learned to ride and..”

I realise I am gabbling in my excitement to get to the DD Ranch. You seem to be interested in me, but not to hear my story. You look and smell much more manly than me, I can smell leather and horses. I see we are turning off the road now.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“We are very hands on at the Ranch, you’ll love it there”

The roads are deserted and we pass one barn and then another one before we reach the house.

“You must tired after your long journey, would you like to freshen up or have a nap before lunch?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“That’s very kind of you, Cowboy John. Yes, it’s been a long flight and bus trip. Perhaps, I could have a nap for just a half-hour.”

You show me into a bedroom with a very comfortable looking bed.

John Coxx 
    Participant

Once I show you to the guest bedroom I leave you alone to fall asleep before sneaking in and stealing your passport, plan ticket and anything else you might have on you.

Everything gets burnt in the fireplace.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I wake up after a while, feeling quite refreshed. You did mention something about lunch, but I am not that hungry. I can’t find my clothes either, in fact, I can’t find anything, so I find you in the lounge sitting on a sofa. There is the remains of a fire in the fireplace, so although I am naked, it feels quite warm.

“Do you know where my things are, Cowboy Jack?” I ask. “I can’t find anything.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

I look up and smile, seeing you naked and shyly covering yourself you look quite feminine.

“Your clothes are missing?”

I stand up and walk over to you.

“It must be one of the stable girls playing a prank”

I shake my head not happy about it..

“I’m sorry, this is not the hospitality the DD Ranch is known for”

I place my hand on your bare shoulder, making you uncomfortable.

“Let’s get you some riding clothes and then we’ll go and find that rascal”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel so humiliated, being naked while you are fully clothed. Nor am I comfortable having your hands on my bare flesh, even though it is only resting your hand on my shoulder.

“Thank you, Cowboy John. I need some clothes, because I can hardly go riding like this can I?”

I laugh nervously, but I don’t like the way you are staring at my naked body, as if you expected this to happen.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“That’s not what bareback means”

I laugh joking.

“Let’s go upstairs”

I lead you back upstairs, following closely behind with your ass exposed.

“I hope these will fit”

I hand you a tight fitting white shirt and a pair of woman’s jodhpurs.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As I climb the stairs with you following, I feel your eyes on my naked butt. Oh dear, I think to myself, I wish I weren’t so exposed. You direct me into the bedroom where you hand me some clothes.

“Thank you, Cowboy John, this is very kind.”

I struggle into the clothes, not realising that they were meant for women.

The room has no mirror, so I can’t see what I look like.

“They’re a bit tight.” 

Attachments:
     John Coxx 
    Participant

You get dressed in front of me.

“That’s the style” 

I look you over approvingly and then hand you a pair of boots.

“If you want I can search for something else?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Even though I am pretty sure these are women’s clothes, I wear them gratefully and see you looking me up and down. When you hand them to me, I put on the boots, which are also a tight fit.

“Search for something else? Well, I can’t find anything. I’ve lost my money, my passport and my return bus and plane tickets. If they don’t turn up, I’m in trouble. Cowboy John, I am grateful that you’ve given me something to wear, and I would do anything for you if you help me get my passport and things back.” 

John Coxx 
    Participant

I dismiss your lost stuff like its no big deal.

“I’m sure they’ll turn up, until then how about a tour of the Ranch? You did come all this way after all, you shouldn’t let that stop you from having fun” 

I don’t wait for an answer and begin to head back down the stairs.

• This reply was modified 5 days, 4 hours ago by  John Coxx.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I find it hard to descend the stairs in these tight boots and you have bounded in front of me and out of the front door. I follow as fast as I can, thinking that a tour of the ranch will be my first pony ride. I see you are heading towards a big barn. I expect that’s where you house your animals.

“You’re being exceptionally kind, Cowboy John, especially as I am in such a pickle. I would repay you if I could, but I’ve lost everything I brought. I hope, as you say, they turn up.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“We are not like city folk out here, you are welcome to stay as long as you like”

I open the ban door.

“You can help out around the Ranch”

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I don’t want to outstay my welcome, Cowboy John, and anything you want me to do, you just have to say.”

I enter the barn, which is laid out in stalls. The stalls seem to be too small for horses, I think, but I don’t know enough to comment. The stalls are empty, but there is tack hanging from a hook on some stalls, and straw all over the floor. The tack looks a bit odd, but again I don’t know anything.

You don’t seem to be in a hurry to leave the barn to show me more of the ranch, instead you look at me expectantly.

“What would you like me to do first?”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“We are happy to have you”

I insist as I open one of the stall doors.

“Sorry about the smell”

It doesn’t really smell as bad as you would expect it to.

“This is where we keep the ponies”

I point inside the stall which is quite narrow and has little space for one person let alone a horse.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Now that you mention the smell, I realise that the barn does not smell of horses, as I would expect. I am a little nervous, for no reason that I can think of, except that you don’t appear to be in any hurry to help me find my clothes and missing documents. Your hospitality, though, calms me. After all, Americans are famed for their welcoming treatment of visitors and your assurance that you are happy to have me leads me to think I have nothing to fear really.

“You keep the ponies here, Cowboy John? There doesn’t seem to be a lot of room.” 

I step inside the stall you point to and find I can barely fit.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“They’re really bigger then they look, here let me show you”

I shut the door to your stall to trap you inside.

“They can stretch there legs as much as they want out in the fields”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar