Coxx Productions

John gives Shannon the "full" tour

This topic contains 56 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 5 hours, 6 minutes ago.

• Author
     John Coxx 
    Participant

“Well I did just get turned into a bottom, so I do miss being a top. And I do kind of miss having my big member, but there is some fun thing about having such a small member Not having to tuck it, but I cant really wear yoga pants ether. ”

“We have some strap-on’s if you want to fuck the Sultan”

I laugh jokingly.

“I really like you like this”

I add more seriously, not meaning small  but submissive to me so I can do things like play with your tiny cock.

“It is kind of fun not having any stamina. I just squirt when I get excited. But I noticed I remain erect, but it is so small you really can’t tell in less you look.”

“It’s very sexy, you should show it off more”

I begin to rub your cock against my big one.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well some sissies do have it easy, but this Is new to me. I do have an over powering urge to play with myself, maybe that is to compensate me from not being able to not be able to top?”

Your big member starts to rub against my tiny member. I can feel I am starting to get excited and I squirt again.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you make me get all excited? Knowing I can’t control it.  I do wonder if I could have a big cock again with out the stamina?  Walking around constantly hard squirting at the drop of a hat?  That might be interesting  I may have to have something made up. “

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Well some sissies do have it easy, but this Is new to me. I do have an over powering urge to play with myself, maybe that is to compensate me from not being able to not be able to top?”

“Whatever it is I love it when you do that”

You easily squirt all over my cock while I’m rubbing them together.

“You did that on purpose didn’t you make me get all excited? Knowing I can’t control it. I do wonder if I could have a big cock again with out the stamina? Walking around constantly hard squirting at the drop of a hat? That might be interesting I may have to have something made up. “

I grin not denying it as I continue to rub them together while we talk.

“I’d love to see that”

I really would, that would be unbelievably sexy.

“Will you be able to cum more as well?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“I am not sure , I may have to go to my lab again and run some tests to determine if I can make myself have more volume in my ejaculate. That might be something you could use in your movies, huge cum shoots.  Have cum shoots like not having sex for a week, but to have them every time. ”

I see he keeps rubbing the cocks together, I wonder if he is trying to make me squirt again?

John Coxx 
    Participant

“I am not sure , I may have to go to my lab again and run some tests to determine if I can make myself have more volume in my ejaculate. That might be something you could use in your movies, huge cum shoots. Have cum shoots like not having sex for a week, but to have them every time. ”

“I love a big cum shot”

I smile at the mental image of you in nothing but a white lab coat doing whatever it is you do in your lab.

“Especially from a small cock”

I begin to play with your breasts and your cock at the same time.

shannonf 
    Participant

“If I can make myself have a big cum shot with this little member, it will more likely be a huge clear cumshot, but I might be able to make it happen.”  I take my phone and send a text.  To my lab for them to see about making bigger cum shots.

“There my lab is working on it.  We will see just how big a cum shot we can make.”  I giggle thinking of the possibilities.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“If I can make myself have a big cum shot with this little member, it will more likely be a huge clear cumshot, but I might be able to make it happen.”

You text your lab immediately.

“I like it better when you call it squirting”

“There my lab is working on it. We will see just how big a cum shot we can make.” 

“We might have to do a lot of testing”

I smile as well as I begin to play with your balls now.

“How many times a day do you think you can squirt?”

shannonf 
    Participant

I look at you playing with my balls.  Then I notice.

“They are so small. I mean really small.”  I compare them to yours.

“I never noticed them being small before.  I just knew my member was small.  ”  Then I am measuring the best I can with my  fingers and compare them to yours.

“I guess sissies are supposed to have small balls?”

“To answer your question how many times I squirt a day.  It must be about at least 20 times.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“They are so small. I mean really small.” 

You compare our ball sizes.

“It would look really funny if you had a tiny cock and big balls”

“I never noticed them being small before. I just knew my member was small. ”

I like it when you touch my balls.

“I guess sissies are supposed to have small balls?”

“Yes”

I keep rubbing our cocks together.

“To answer your question how many times I squirt a day. It must be about at least 20 times.”

“I like you squirting as much as possible, I find it very sexy”

I kiss you on your lips.

shannonf 
    Participant

“So what type of people you want to see in your movies? ” As I am thinking about meeting with the sultan later.

“There is a lot of possibilities I can make almost every type of person you could want. Any size sex organs the only limit is your imagination .”   I then notice I am dribbling.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“So what type of people you want to see in your movies? ” 

You ask an interesting question.

“There is a lot of possibilities I can make almost every type of person you could want. Any size sex organs the only limit is your imagination .” 

“I like big up top and small below like you are now”

I continue rubbing which spreads your dribble on my cock.

“Although the reverse is hot too”

I imagine how you’d look with tiny breasts and laugh.

“How do you think I’d look with a bigger cock?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“You with a bigger cock?  That might scare some of the co-stars.  Your already big, but if you were bigger some might run away. ”  I laugh.

The constant state of erection my small member is in is strange to say the least.  Always erect and never limp.  I feel my balls again.  They are strange to  so small I wonder if they are even working?  I know they are there, but are they doing anything?

John Coxx 
    Participant

“You with a bigger cock? That might scare some of the co-stars. Your already big, but if you were bigger some might run away. ” 

I laugh as well.

“You might be right” 

I watch as you play with your balls.

“You won’t be scared will you?”

I hold up your small cock.

“You used to be bigger then me”

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes I used to be bigger, but look at it now.  So small it is hard to believe that it was so big.”  I rub it my hand covering it up .

“See if my hand hides it very well.  I lick the dildo as I get ready to do something with it. “

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Your right about that”

I watch as you cover yourself.

“It’s almost like you have a pussy down there”

I admire the view as you suck on a dildo.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well I don’t know about that , but I have seen some pretty big clits, almost as big as my thingie is. I am not sure if I like the idea of no penis down there. Seems rather strange not having anything.  ”

I start to use the dildo on myself.  I assume that is what a sissy is supposed todo?

John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh when you say it’ll be strange not having anything down there.

“You won’t have nothing, you’ll have a pussy”

I smile as you begin to play with yourself like a sissy would.

“I like your cock though, little or big”

I rub it so you’ll squirt while fucking yourself.

“I like you always horny and hard” 

shannonf 
    Participant

“I: have changed men into women using my methods, I should show you sometime.  It does take up to 4 days for the total change though.  One was a total bimbo after wards.”

I notice that you made me squirt again. I hit you playfully.

“Was that really necessary?”

John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh.

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself, your just so darn sexy Darling”

I continue to play with your little cock as if it’s my brand new toy.

“A full transformation? I’d love to see that, just not on me”

I laugh again but I do wonder sometimes.

shannonf 
    Participant

“it sounds like you would like to see a full transformation?  A big strong man become a little weak woman? There might be something I can do.”

I keep using the dildo for his amusement.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“That would be awesome, I can film it as well”

I kiss you.

“How long does it take?”

shannonf 
    Participant

“The last one I did took four days.  For the change to fully be done,  but you may like to know that as the balls shrink the penis gets longer, big penis equals deep vagina. ”

I wiggle my small thing. “That wouldn’t make a good one.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Wow that long”

I suppose it would take time.

“We’ll have to do a lot of editing” 

I laugh.

“I guess we’ll need to find a man with a big cock for our movie”

I give your ass a playful swat.

shannonf 
    Participant

“That is a short time, and afterwards there is no recovery time and the vagina will get wet just like one that was born that way, so it is a short time. if you stop and think about it.”

As I dildo myself in front of you.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Yeah your right”

I laugh.

“We probably don’t have to go that far for a movie, we can just give them tits?”

I look at you fucking yourself.

“You know how much I love sissies”

shannonf 
    Participant

“You do like sissies? Hmm, and now I am basically one you like me more?”  I laugh a bit.

“But there are a few things I do need to do and take notes on. So in the future I can tweak the formula to make better changes.”

John Coxx 
    Participant

I laugh.

“I already like you way to much”

I look down at the dildo.

“Are you ready for the real thing again? We do have a little more time to kill before the Sultan gets here”

Viewing 27 posts - 31 through 57 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar