Coxx Productions

John gives Shannon the "full" tour

This topic contains 56 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Coxx 4 hours, 55 minutes ago.

• Author
     John Coxx 
    Participant

We arrive at the studio from my apartment.

I turn on the lights.

“This is where the magic happens”

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shannonf.
     shannonf 
    Participant

The walk is a bit long, but we make it.  He opens the door and I look around then he turns on the lights. Unfortunately I have to do something.

“I am sorry but I must do what I must. ”  I strip off my clothes for you, but then I reach down and give myself a few strokes then it don’t take long at all before I shoot out my sissy juice.

Once I regain my composer I pick up my outer clothes.  Then I walk over to you and click the leash on and place it in your hand.

“I hope I did give you warning I had to relieve myself? This walking around in constant arousal is taking a bit to get used to. “

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  shannonf.
     John Coxx 
    Participant

As soon as we arrive you begin to strip of your clothes.

“I am sorry but I must do what I must. ”

I watch as you stroke yourself, getting hard myself at the sight.

You quickly shoot your load all over the floor causing me to laugh.

“If we don’t get a maid to stroke you we at least need one to clean up after”

You pick up your clothes and add the leash to your collar.

“I hope I did give you warning I had to relieve myself? This walking around in constant arousal is taking a bit to get used to. “

“That was perfect”

I take the leash and kiss you on the lips.

“I love watching you cum”

I caress your breast with my free hand.

“I like it so much I want to film you doing it”

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile at you.  “To bad you didn’t film me becoming smaller.  I bet there would be a few willing to pay for something like that.  I do have a thought.

“We could film some others getting bigger. Then me smaller, later on when I change back.  You know I make them bigger then they make me smaller, then you also get me for more days. We could always put an add out , ‘looking for two dome shemales who want to have bigger members. Must be willing to work in the adult film world.”  I smile and giggle.

“In less you don’t want to keep me this way.  A sissy that has huge knockers and a tiny erect member?” Then I stop and look at myself.

“Since I took off the clothes for walking around outside. What shall I wear inside your studio?”

“But for now we could film me stroking my tiny errction.”  I wink at you.

John Coxx 
    Participant

“To bad you didn’t film me becoming smaller. I bet there would be a few willing to pay for something like that. I do have a thought.

“Very true”

Your right, that would be so hot.

“We could film some others getting bigger. Then me smaller, later on when I change back. You know I make them bigger then they make me smaller, then you also get me for more days. We could always put an add out , ‘looking for two dome shemales who want to have bigger members. Must be willing to work in the adult film world.” 

“You know what, you have a real talent for this sort of thing”

I smile admiring you for more then just your body.

“You should consider working with me here”

“In less you don’t want to keep me this way. A sissy that has huge knockers and a tiny erect member?” 

“Have I given you a reason to think otherwise?”

I grope your breasts again.

“Although I’d love to shot you with a big fat cock as well”

I kiss you on the lips.

“Since I took off the clothes for walking around outside. What shall I wear inside your studio?”

“Why do you have to wear anything?”

I grin admiring your body which you love showing off for me.

“But for now we could film me stroking my tiny errction.” 

“We do have props and costumes which we use for shoots if you want”

I lead you by the leash into one of the rooms which is used as a store.

“We even have a fake snake to drape around you” 

shannonf 
    Participant

“When I return to my bigger size I might use the snake kind of which is which?”  I smile at my own dumb joke.  Then I go to the place were he told me there were some clothes.  I don’t pick out much.  Then I return and sit in a chair in front of him.

“Like this?”  I ask as I try to pose for him. My tiny erection almost not visible in the thong I have on.

“I couldn’t help but to try on the chaps.”  I put my finger in my mouth.

“You do have a lot of different clothes back there. “

John Coxx 
    Participant

“When I return to my bigger size I might use the snake kind of which is which?”

I laugh.

“Your snake is definitely bigger”

I set up the camera while you get dressed.

“Like this?”

“That’s perfect”

I stop what I’m doing and admire your body.

“I couldn’t help but to try on the chaps.”

“Good choice, you look really good in them” 

I caress your body as you tease me.

“You do have a lot of different clothes back there. “

“We shot a lot of films here”

I kiss you on the lips before going back behind the camera.

“I’ll be shooting you on two camera’s, the one over here is stationary” 

I focus it on you.

“You ready?”

I turn on the spotlights and you can feel there warmth as they bathe you in light.

I get behind the second camera and begin to record.

“And, action!” 

shannonf 
    Participant

Before you say , ‘action’.  I sit up on the chair.  “I don’t say anything.  I then lean back on the chair with my legs up in the air. Then I put one on the floor then lean back.  I soon have the chaps up and am taking off the thong. Revealing my tiny member.  I make a surprise face at the camera , “It’s so hard.”  I say as I start to touch it.  Then with one finger and my thumb I stroke it.

“It’s so tiny and so hard I have to make it squirt.”  Then I stroke it a little faster.  So precum starts to dribble out of it.  I take my finger and scoop up some precum and then taste it.  Then I stroke it some more and without much effort I shoot my load.

“So much cum ,”  I say as I squirt it out.  Then I smile at the camera.

John Coxx 
    Participant

Being behind the camera is hard, especially when filming such a hot scene but I’m a professional and work the camera from behind as you work the camera from in front.

I get lovely close ups of both your face and then your cock as reveal your tiny member.

I pan over those mountain breasts of yours as you touch yourself and follow your finger to your lips as you taste yourself.

Knowing you’ll cum fast I then get a side on angle of you squirting.

I smile as you tease the camera.

I then signal for you to keep going without stopping shooting.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  John Coxx.
     shannonf 
    Participant

I take off the chaps I as I stop dripping for a moment.  I pick up the thong and slowly put it back on.  Slowly pulling it up one leg to my knee, then place the other in and slowly, seductively pull it up, then I stand.   Looking right at the camera.  I bend over and wiggle my bottom at you.  Then I spin around and perpusely fall on the big chair.

Smiling at you .  I then for the purpose of keeping your attention I hump the chair a little.  Making my tiny member poke at the thong.

“It stays so hard .”  As I hump the chair more before I lean back in it.

John Coxx 
    Participant

It’s even hotter watching you put the thong back on.

I want so much to drop the camera and grab you instead as you begin to hump the chair.

I can’t wait for you to cum again.

shannonf 
    Participant

I continue to hump the chair until.  I make a ‘O’ with my lips and put my hand to my lips.

“Some made cummies in my thong”. I slowly take them off and come over to were you can touch my ass.  I bend over so you may give my ass a ‘swat’. I bend over in front of you.

“Sometimes even a sissy needs a firm hand”.  I say as I wiggle it for you.

John Coxx 
    Participant

You hump the chair until you cum in your panties like a bad sissy.

You then take them off before presenting your sexy ass for a spanking.

“Sometimes even a sissy needs a firm hand”

I make sure that the shot is just right and that your little cock can be seen dangling between your thighs.

I then give your ass a spank hard enough to leave a red mark as you have me all worked up.

shannonf 
    Participant

I crawl over and pick up my thong with my teeth then place it with the rest of the clothes, all the time shaking my ass at the camera .  Then I get a penis looking dildo a big one.  I place it beside my tiny erection   showing the size difference.   I rub it on my tiny member for a bit.

Then I slowly lay on my side and inch the dildo slowly to my bottom. Then I inch it in slowly.  Looking at you as I do. slowly driving it in further and further.

John Coxx 
    Participant

You shake your ass some more, teasing the camera expertly before getting a big dildo.

I almost drop the camera watching as you rub your little cock against it before working it into your tight ass.

I’m so turned on right now.

shannonf 
    Participant

I keep working the dildo in my ass.  In and out “This doesn’t beat the real thing, ”  I say as I work it in front of the camera.  I work it some more until.

“Oh I am dribbling .”   I put my hand to my mouth.  Then I taste some of the dribble.

“It taste like a sissy should.”  As I smile for the camera.  Then I go back and work the huge dildo.

John Coxx 
    Participant

The way you act it’s like you’ve been a sissy for years.

You really are something special, everyone will want to fuck you after watching this video.

shannonf 
    Participant

Well training and taking charge of sissies I have learned their patterns so it is easy for me to just be one.  Now what would a sissy do from here?  I pause for a moment in front of the camera, then I crawl over to the camera were John is at.

“Are we done yet filming?” I wiggle my ass at him as I stay on all fours.

“Or shall we show every one what a man does to a sissy?”

John Coxx 
    Participant

“Are we done yet filming?” 

The way your teasing me I can’t resist any longer and I’m already undoing my pants before you say it.

“Or shall we show every one what a man does to a sissy?”

“I think everyone wants to see that”

I set down the camera slowly, it’s expensive after all.

“Is this what you need Sissy?”

I slip seamlessly into my on camera persona as I pull off my shirt to show of my muscles and then pull out my already fully hard cock and slap it across your face.

“Suck on it”

shannonf 
    Participant

I crawl over to you and grasp the erect member in my hand.  Then I place my lips closer to it.  Then I lick it. slowly at first then I take it I my mouth and suck on it.  Then I stop and look at you.

“Your cock is going to get bigger from me sucking on it .  ”   Then I go back and suck on it more .  I begin to stroke it as I suck on it.

John Coxx 
    Participant

You do as I say, making a big show of sucking my cock for the camera.

“Your cock is going to get bigger from me sucking on it . ”

I moan.

“That’s it Sissy”

I use my hands to hold your head so I can be more forceful and thrust into your mouth.

“Choke on it”

You look so sexy on camera with some drool running down your chin.

“Show me your ass”

I let go of your face so you can turn around for me.

shannonf 
    Participant

I am on my knees before you sucking on your very erect member.  You use your hands so I get more in my mouth.  Then you release me and tell me to turn around.  I do as I am told and still on all fours I turn around and present my self for your mighty member.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I straight away impale your rosebud with my huge erection, I’m not gentle like in private and quickly begin to stretch it out as I push in deep and pound you from behind like a sissy slut.

“Is this what you want Sissy?”

I begin to thrust harder and faster going as deep as I can with my balls slapping against your thighs.

“Take my cock”

I slap your ass between thrusts wanting you to moan louder for the camera.

“You ready to cum for me Sissy?”

I keep fucking you now sweating from the effort and the heat from the lights.

shannonf 
    Participant

I feel his cock in me and driving and pumping me.  My ass ripples with each of his thrusts.  Then I feel the sting of his hand then his pumping then another slap to my ass.

He says, ‘take my cock!’  He keeps pumping my ass.  Then he stops.  He turns me over so I am on my back.  Then looks down at me.  He asks if I am ready to cum for him.  I merely touch my tiny member and it squirts.  squirt after squirt of clear cum.

John Coxx 
    Participant

I flip you on your back so I can watch you cum.

You look so hot squirting like that from your tiny cock, so much clear cum all over your stomach.

I begin to slow down and grab you by your hips so I can flip you again, this time I roll onto my back and pull you on top of me so you can ride me.

I thrust upwards to met your downwards motion.

I then spin you around and fuck you with your back to me so your facing the camera.

I reach around to touch your tiny cock so that you’ll cum again.

shannonf 
    Participant

I am riding you and then you touch me and I squirt again, all this cumming must be similar to a woman , having multiple orgasms? I am amazed that this is happening. so much cum and orgasms.   I just go along with it and keep riding you.  Then I think about something.

“What time is the sultan supposed to be here?”  I ask not wanting you to be late for your appointment.

John Coxx 
    Participant

After you cum I grope your breasts and fuck you hard until I cum in your ass.

“What time is the sultan supposed to be here?”

“Not until later”

I smile pulling my cock out of you slowly.

“We still have time for the rest of the tour”

I caress your ass.

“There are so many more places here I want to fuck you”

I look at the camera still recording and begin to stroke your tiny cock once more.

shannonf 
    Participant

” I guess your P.A. would be required to have a tiny member to please you?”  I ask as I start bucking from you playing with my tiny member.

“They really did do a good job with the cream taking away my stamina.”  I say as I begin to dribble .  I can’t help but to think what it would be like to try and have sex with a woman?  Being so tiny.  But there are some woman that like tiny members.

John Coxx 
    Participant

” I guess your P.A. would be required to have a tiny member to please you?”

“Well it doesn’t hurt”

I laugh as you thrust against my hand until you begin to dribble.

“I love that I can make you orgasm whenever I want”

“They really did do a good job with the cream taking away my stamina.”

“Do you miss it Darling? Being able to fuck people?”

I keep stroking you so you’ll cum as we talk.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well I did just get turned into a bottom, so I do miss being a top.  And I do kind of miss having my big member, but there is some fun thing about having such a small member Not having to tuck it, but I cant really wear yoga pants ether. ”

I thrust more from your playing with my little member.

“It is kind of fun not having any stamina. I just squirt when I get excited.  But I noticed I remain erect, but it is so small you really can’t tell in less you look.”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 57 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar