castration

Nutcracker

This topic contains 45 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 days, 14 hours ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Lily and I are glues to each other by the mouth. I am so hot and so is my sister Lily. I want to get us both naked, so I start to undo her bra and I know that Master Charlie is living what we are doing to one another.

“We’re going to be the best slave girls that ever lived,” I whisper to my lover. “You know that we have no choice but to obey our Master, so we’d better love doing it.”

Again, I am giggling, more so as I see Lily’s magnificent tits. I wonder what she thinks of mine. We’re like a pair of human cows…

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I press so very close, breasts grinding together,  MM Sparkle tastes so very good.  “Yes must obey Carlie he is our Master. We must be naughty angels to make him happy. I do want to perform on stage with you.  Getting the men worked up as we dance. “I stroke and play with her huge boobs.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Lily and I would make such a great team, I know.

“Of course we must obey Master Charlie, I agree. But, even if there were no Master, I would love to be on a stage with you, Lily. You are so hot, I’m sure you would show me up as a frump.”

Our breasts are pressed against each others and I am playing with Lily’s tits as if I were still a man. I pull her closer still, as if that were possible. Who could fail to get excited over two hot sissy-girls performing together. The thought of us dancing in front of a gang of horny men gets me going again and I can’t stop giggling. Lily is giggling, too, as I stroke her long blonde hair.

“Why have I become this sex-crazed giggling bimbo, Lily, do you know?”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

My two angels are like glue, stuck on each other, They are clueless nymphs , Lily sucking Sparkle’s tits. Man they are hot, I have such a hard on these two lesiban’s action.  Nothing as two getting down on each other.. on man Lily’s pussy is leaking cum

slave stacey 
    Participant

Like Lily, I am starting tori cum, and I feel the kiqyud oozing down my thighs, from the corner of my eye too I see Master with a hard-on. Oh my, is he going to fuck us?

slave stacey 
    Participant

“Lily,” I whisper in her ear, giggling, “we haven’t thanked our Master for his kindness in enslaving us. Will you help me do that, please?”

Attachments:
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“Oh Sparkle – yes we must please Charlie, he has been so kind to us, letting become two sexy girls. “thank you, Charlie, please let us service you”

First I secured Sparkle, making sure her straps are so nice and tight “yes Sparkle you look so much better down on your knees- the proper position for a slave girl.” I tie Lily’s hand behind her back and push her down by Sparkle’s rea. “Lily I  want to lick your sister’s crack. Sparkle kiss my feet.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

On my knees, I am strapped tightly and kissing my Master’s shoes. Behind me, I hear Lily kneel down too and feel her tongue at my butt.

“Ooooooh, Lily, my love that feels soooooooo good.”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

I plant gentle kisses on Sparkles tush and lick her crack.  My clit is leaking juice and my nipples so very hard. I do so love being a trampy slut. Sparkles moans with delight, so glad I can make her happy.

I let my pants drop to the floor. “Ok Sparkle it’s time for you to show me how much you love my dick” Lily has her face buried in Sparkles crack. slurping like a whore.  “I am so glad you two love being whores, it was worth the money to have you altered.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Still with my arms strapped behind me, I kneel up and Lily stops licking me. Master’s cock seems enormous and is a sad reminder that I used to have a cock, also. I creep forward and press my lips against the head of his dick. I don’t realise it, yet, but Master is planning our first public show. It involves fucking machines…

Attachments:
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

Sparkle obeys my command, she really doesn’t have a choice, she has been programmed to obey.    “Yes Sparkle that’s s good girl. You know how to please your Master.   ”  The twins need to experience sex the way slave girls should.   Fuck machines will give them a good work out.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I bring Master to a climax with my mouth. I dare say this won’t be the only blow-job I am forced to give. His cum dribbles down my chin as he announces what will happen to us next. Lily comes to my side and we both goggle at the sight of the fucking machines. What’s more, a half-dozen men have entered the room and Lily and I are both naked.

“Oh, Lily, this is our debut,” I whisper as our Master starts to tie us up. “I hope we put on a good show for them. My thighs are wet with cum, and I see yours are too. Let’s show them what a pair of hot lesbians can do.”

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

“I hope we put on a good show for them. My thighs are wet with cum, and I see yours are too. Let’s show them what a pair of hot lesbians can do.”

oh, my Angels are such good sluts.  Both of you really can’t control yourselves- both of your pussy made a mess. You need to clean each other.”  I  turn Sparkle around –  “Ok girls let see  lick each other clean..”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Our Master is right, we are a pair of sluts that can’t control ourselves. I am turned around so that Lily and I are in the 69 position. I feel Lily’s hot mouth between my legs as I push my tongue into her. She tastes so good as I lick the juices from her. Even more dribbles from her pussy lips. And I know I am wet as well.

“Oh Lily, my love, I could stay this way forever.” 

The men are cheering and clapping at our performance.

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

While I was that hard working ADA, I visit the Leather and LaceClub and watch the ladies perform all sorts of lesi sex- now I am one of those girls.  Position 69  works for both of us- licking an probing each other. Our tongues are so busy licking down cum.

Charlie is filming the whole scene as we get down on each other.

slave stacey 
    Participant

In the corner of my eye, I see our Master filming us going down on each other. The men give him money as we perform. None of that is for us, though, slaves don’t get money, only punished if we don’t perform.

“Hey, man, I got an idea for you,” I hear one of the men call out. “I’m a professional hypnotist. We can hypnotise these two sluts into stripping in public. What’s say?”

Attachments:
Viewing 16 posts - 31 through 46 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar