castration

Lane Loses his Manhood

This topic contains 203 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Just like a nerd , he wants a diet coke….giggles…Nicola , how bout we celebrate our friendship , a rum and diet coke ? I will be right back…

Slide from the booth and shake my ass  as I move to the bar…even with his comc books he iis staring at my ass…

Add the drug to his drink , should make him sleepy and his balls will soon ache….

Turn back to Nicola with our drinks.

slave stacey 
    Participant

A rum and diet coke? Oh my! That’s stronger than Knackerless Nicholas would drink. And I’m sure Miss Laura called me Nicola again. I was going to buy the drinks, but she has beaten me to the bar and I am left to stare at that wonderfully wiggling ass as she sashays to the bar, just like Knickerless Nicola. She is there for a few minutes, a minute or more after the barman has served her our drinks. Now she is coming back to our booth and I see that her breasts a jiggling just like her butt. sigh. Just like Knickerless Nicola.

“Well, here’s to our new friendship,” I toast her, “and to Knackerless Nicholas and Knickerless Nicola for bringing us together. I can’t wait for us to start reading the latest adventures of our heroes.”

I take a big gulp of my rum and coke and notice that Miss Laura has barely sipped hers. As I put down the glass, I suddenly feel very tired. Gosh, if I’m not careful, I’ll be falling asleeeeeeeeeeee….

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can see the drink having its effect , her  eyes glaze over and see her yawn…giggles . In aboout ten minutes her balls will start to ache….

Open the comics as I scoot close resting my hand on his thigh…giggle…”You know you have a resemblance to Knickerless Nicola…see.

Did I tell you I am a make up artist ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

Miss Laura is right, when I look at the comic, I can dsee the resemblance to Knickerless Nicola, even more than my hero, Knackerless Nicholas. I feel a bit fidgety with Laura being so close, and her hand on my thigh. My balls are starting to ache, too. It must have been a strong rum and coke and I am not used to drinking strong spirits. I am feeling soooo tirrrrrrrrrrrr….zzzzzzz.

I wake up with a start, my aching balls won’t let me sleep.

“You’re a make-ip artist? You can make me look like one of my heroes, Knackerless Nicholas or his sister? Wow! That would be sooo coooo…zzzz”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can see Nick (Nicola) close his eyes and I nudge him and he starts to squirm.

Can see the way he looks at me ,could have him do most anything for me..

“You’re a make-ip artist? You can make me look like one of my heroes, Knackerless Nicholas or his sister? Wow! That would be sooo coooo…zzzz”

Squeeze his leg….Silly boy I only make up girls , bet I could have you look like Nicola.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I bet you couldn’t,” I issue the challenge. “You might be able to make me look like Knackerless Nicholas, my hero, but to look like Knickerless Nicola, you would have to make me look like a womannnnnn….zzz”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I smile as she  does not really object , but issues a challenge…Bet you couldn’t I just smile and open the comic book to a picture of Nicola….Sure I could ,would you like to make a bet ?

Start to feel her face , her cheek bones ..hmmm….So what  doyou say , want to try ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

I perk up as Miss Laura strokes my cheeks. Oh my, she wants to bet that she can make me look like Knickerless Nicola. Well, Knackerless Nicholas was never ever afraid of a challenge.

“Okay, Miss Laura. What will we bet on? If you can make me look like Knickerless Nicola, I will buy you another diet coke and if you can’t well, you have to buy me the next issue of Knackerless Nicholas. How does that sound?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I grin as even a nerdy male wants to be macho and accept the challenge…

Okay, Miss Laura. What will we bet on? If you can make me look like Knickerless Nicola, I will buy you another diet coke and if you can’t well, you have to buy me the next issue of Knackerless Nicholas. How does that sound?”

I laugh..If I win you spend the day as Nicola and if you win I will buy all the issues of Knackerless Nicholas.Now I think we should go to my place where all my make up is.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh gosh, what have I done? I suddenly wake up and think how I can get out of this? On the other hand, all the 27 issues of Knackerless Nicholas??? I bump up the pressure.

“And all three issue of Knickerless Nicola? Make it a real challenge?”

I see you nod, so I have no choice but to agree to go back to Miss Laura’s place and start the wager. After all, if I lose, I only have to spend the day as Nicola, not like it’s permanent. I can may get her to buy me the first edition of Knobless Nigel on the way to her house.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hmmm , know how much of a comic geek he is , know he is comming with me….Smiles when he askks for the Nicola issues…

I nod and smile… take his hand and go to leave….on the way out he sees , Knobless Nigel first addition…walk over with Nick….how about we get this issue Nicola.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Knobless Nigel is another of my heroes. Is she offering too buy this one too? I didn’t realise how big a fan she was. I know in this first issue there is a story featuring both of my heroes and Ball-less Billy.

Oh yes, Miss Laura, then we can read all the comics and you can then try to win your bet. 

I know she can’t make me anything like Knickerless Nicola, but I’m a bit nervous about going to her house. She might cheat to win her bet.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Buy the comic and take her hand and lead her out to my car and off we go….

Hmmm,think about the time I finish her face ,herbals will start to ache and swell…hee hee…

Feel a little sorry for Nick , but want my pussy.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Though I am not as sleepy as I was before, my balls ache damnably as you drive through the streets.

“Gosh, Miss Laura, do you have to drive so fast? Knackerless Nicholas in his Super Nocock didn’t drive as fast as this, I’m sure. I am trying to read this comic about Knobless Nigel, but I can’t because you are going too fast. Please, slow down, I don’t know what your hurry is.”

I’m sure this bumping has made my balls swell up, but maybe that’s my imagination.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I know these streets like the back of my hand ,as I speed along…know once I get her home I will get my pussy..

Asks me to slow down as she cannot read her comic book….Nicola ,you will have time to read it once I pretty you up.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am a nervous wreck by the time we get to her apartment, we seem to have got here in record time. The pain in  my balls has not eased since we got out of the car and things do not improve when we find the lift is out of order and we have six flights of stairs to climb. Finally, she opens the door of her apartment and invites me in. I look around and the only seat I can find is a couch. I sit on it, while she walks behind me. I accept her offer of another diet coke. I need something to steady my nerves and take away the pain in my private area.

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I can tell now by the way Nicola is grimacing that she is hurting as we walk the stairs to my room..

Enter and let him rest onthe couch……make sure my vanity is ready..Nicola , are you alright , hhow bout a diet coke.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I-would love a diet coke, thanks, Miss Laura. Gosh, my balls ache so much. How lucky he is that Knackerless Nicholas doesn’t suffer from these problems.” 

I’m sure it’s not just my imagination that she keeps calling me Nicola.

“By the way, it’s Nicholas, not Nicola, Miss Laura. I can tell you that the pain I am in, I’m definitely not a Nicola.” 

She hands me a glass of diet coke and I gulp it down, not realising that there is more than coke in the glass. I see all the things on her vanity and I start to feel faint.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Now on to stage two ,sure his balls hurt now , but after the next drink…well giggles.. they will really grow..

he already mentions his balls ache…but just ignore him and sit him at the vanity…

“By the way, it’s Nicholas, not Nicola, Miss Laura. I can tell you that the pain I am in, I’m definitely not a Nicola.”

Start to work on his face..Oh poor Nicola hurting , now  llet me work my magic..giggles.

slave stacey 
    Participant

You dismiss my pain with an airy wave of your hand and start with your make-up kit. I look down in horror as I am sure the bulge in my pants has got larger. Oh no! Has this ever happened to Knackerless Nicholas? No, it hasn’t, nor, I suspect to Knobless Nigel either.

I see myself in the vanity mirror.

I am impressed.

“Can’t you do something about the pain I am in, Miss Laura? I won’t be able to concentrate on my comic until the pain goes.”

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hee hee ,I go to work on Nicolas face and soon I have him made over as a pretty girl…show her face inthe mirror as she squirms in the chair ,see such a bulge in his pants..

Well looks like I won the bet Nicola…giggles….

The balls must really be hurting..“Can’t you do something about the pain I am in, Miss Laura? I won’t be able to concentrate on my comic until the pain goes.”

There is a nurse in the next apartment should I call her ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

Yes, you win the bet. I’ll spend the day as Nicola. Please, if there is a nurse, please call her. Anything to be rid of the pain. I wish I knew what was causing it, but yes, Miss Laura. I’ll do anything to make the pain go away. I guess I’m not like Knackerless Nicholas at all.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Nicola pleads for a nurse , as we wait he is  in more pain…maybe we should see what is wrong …

Stand him upand  start to pull down his pants…Gasps in mock surprise.

slave stacey 
    Participant

What? What can you see? Miss Laura, what’s the matter with me? Oh, I feel faint. I think I’m going to pass out. Please get the nurse, Miss Laura. I’m about to…..”

Thunk!

Viewing 24 posts - 181 through 204 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar