castration

Lane Loses his Manhood

This topic contains 203 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

“Well you can work some of it off by being my maid, but you will do some more things to.”  I say and then I reach and find your member.  I begin to stroke it.

“But are you sure you want to give this up?”  As I stroke you picking up the pace, Then I drop to my knees and begin to suck you .

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I commit to being her maid , but she adds mre things but is not specific…. do want a juicy pussy.

As I am wanting the change Miss strokes my cock ….Are you sure?

OMG , kneels and sucks me and feels so good , but remember how a cock felt in my ass…..start to fuck her face wanting to cum.

shannonf 
    Participant

I sense she is going to cum.  I stop and bend up and stroke her to orgasm.

“But who will give me this pleasure?  ”  As I feel her cumming, well trying to.

“I will tell yo what I will do if you want a pussy so bad, you will get a replacement.”  I say as I look at her balless penis.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Ohhhhhhhh , she sucks me so good , I am about to cum ,when she pulls away stroking me as I have a dry orgasm.

“I will tell yo what I will do if you want a pussy so bad, you will get a replacement.”

A replacement Miss , what do you mean ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“What do I mean you ask? That is simple.  You will find and bring me someone that will take your spot for the customers tat want a eunuch.  You will not have this member any more, but before I do this you will find a eunuch replacement for you. There Is such a demand for them that I need to keep a few around.”

I then go and sit down and see her reaction.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I heard her right , she wants me to find an eunuch before I get my pussy…

Oh dear , Miss , where would Ifind one or would you want a man to be transformed ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“But don’t disappear, I have been able to make a drug using your balls I was able to make the same thing happen. So you give a person the same drug his balls will grow so big and he will ask to have them removed. But I must thank you for your contribution.”  I tap the jar with your over sized balls in there.

“So go find and seduce a man give him this drug and then bring him to me, sounds very simple. ”  I sit back to see if she has any questions.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I so want a pussy now as it seems the hormones in me have made me so girly…

Showsme my balls and tells me she has made a drug from them..then explains….So you give a person the same drug his balls will grow so big and he will ask to have them removed. But I must thank you for your contribution.”

Al I need to do is drug a man and bring him to Miss …hmmmmm…..and i will get my pussy…

Dress to impress and walk back into the bar.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Before you go out would you like to take a limo? You might have a better chance of snagging someone if you ride in style. ”  I sit there and then I think it should mention something else.

“You do have to bring them back after all so it may be easier if you have your own set of wheels.  Plus if you run into a problem the driver may beable to help.”   I sit there and smile.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Dress so sexy , will do anything for my pussy ,as I think of Miss taking my virgin hole..MMMMmmmmmm..

Mentions a limo and riding in style….giggle… this will be such fun…

“You do have to bring them back after all so it may be easier if you have your own set of wheels.  Plus if you run into a problem the driver may beable to help.”

Miss ,, will love the limo , but what type of guy do you want ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“I can work with most, but if you get someone that is not to fat and harry we wont have to work so hard in changing them, and make sure that they don’t have anyone waiting for them at home.  Someone that won’t be missed.  A computer nerd would fit the profile of becoming your replacement. ”

I sit there and see if Laura understands.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Miss gives me some advise on the type of guy not to pick and which to consider….

Even mentions someone that will not be missed….Hmmmm.. mentions a nerd…..

So look for someone thin with good features , not too tall and a bit of a nerd….hmmm …. there is a big comic book gig at the convention center…

shannonf 
    Participant

I make a phone call and tell them to have a car ready out front .  Then I look at you.

“You seem ready?  Then good hunting.”  I say with a rather loud giggle.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Here at the convention centre, I am at the comic book expo. Such a nice change from being stuck in front of the computer all day, fantasising.

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I arrive at the expo and start my hunt , so many geeks , their heads turning my way…

Seems I will have my pick of victims…giggle…

Oh there is one , nice features , about 5’6″ and on the slim side….so focused on the comics…

I walk up and stand next to him.

slave stacey 
    Participant

A gorgeous girl comes up to me as I am reading the comics. I am reading about my favourite hero, Knackerless Nicholas, and I feel envious eyes looking at me as she sees what I am scanning in the comic. I feel such a nerd. Is she looking strangely at me?

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Move so close to the nerd as he is reading a comic book…OMG… a grown man and a comic book..

Look him over and even has a cute ass for a guy…Hey sugar britches , what are you reading ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

“R-reading?” I stammer as I realise she is standing really close to me and I can smell her perfume. She has me flustered. It’s been so long since I had a girl-friend. “I’m reading about my hero, Knackerless Nicholas, a hero who was born with no testicles, hence his name. He saves people in his adventures.”

Why am I so nervous? She keeps looking me over as if I were Knackerless Nicholas himself. Knackerless Nicholas wouldn’t be as shy and fidgety as I am now, would he? 

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh  this one is perfect , so shy , notice the comic he is reading…hmmmm.soon that will be him a ball less wonder…giggles.

Close the comic and rub his ass….Such a naughty boy , is he your hero ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am a bit annoyed that she has stopped my reading of Knackerless Nicholas’s latest adventure by closing the comic. Now, she is rubbing my butt. Oh dear, I feel myself blushing.

“Such a naughty boy , is he your hero ? she asks. Naughty? I’m not naughty, I’m sure.

“Oh-oh yes,” I stammer again. “I wish I could be like Knackerless Nicholas. He-he’s so b-brave, not like me.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I keep my hand on his ass to embarrass him in front of his geek friends…

Can tell how nervous her is as he answers…. “I wish I could be like Knackerless Nicholas. He-he’s so b-brave, not like me.”

Move even closer and whisper in your ear…Do youu really want to be like your hero ?

slave stacey 
    Participant

“More than anything in the world, Miss, er..” she hasn’t told me her name, I realise, nor have I given her mine. “I’m Nick, by the way.”

I wish she’d take her hand off my butt, all the other guys from the computer gaming club are staring at the two of us and I am so embarrassed. But wouldn’t it be great to be like Knackerless Nicholas, though? He’s never embarrassed. It won’t happen, though, because I am still an intact man…

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Such a nerdy kid , may have hit the jackpot as he wants to be like his hero ball less…giggle..

Tells me his name Nick…Hi Nikki , I am Miss Laura, so nice to meet you…what do you say we go to the lounge ,have a drink and talk.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“H-hello, Miss Laura,” I reply. “Can I just finish this comic first? There’s only a couple of pages left, and, wow! Knackerless Nicholas has a sister called Knickerless Nicola. Here, take a look.

“Just a couple of minutes and we can go into the lounge to talk.”

I think Miss Laura likes my comic and wants to talk about it, or she has a computer problem she wants me to fix.

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Ask my nerd to the lounge and almost laugh when he wants to finish the comic book.

There’s only a couple of pages left, and, wow! Knackerless Nicholas has a sister called Knickerless Nicola. Here, take a look.

Look at the picture …. hmm …my nerdy Nikki will soon look like Nicola…pick up the comic..

Better yet I will buy it and take it to  the lounge.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Gosh, I didn’t realise that Miss Laura was a big fan of Knackerless Nicholas, too, or perhaps her sister. She has gone to buy a copy of the comic, perhaps the later one than the one I was reading, or the new comic about Knickerless Nicola?

I can’t wait to go with her to the lounge so we can talk about my heroes. Or her computer problem if that’s what she wants to talk about.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Smile to the clerk and he just hands me the comic and the next in the series about Nicola…giggles….give him a wink as I turn and shake my ass….

Return to Nick and flash both comics…Lead the way Nicola .

slave stacey 
    Participant

I think I mis-heard. I thought the lovely lady called me “Nicola”, but she surely meant “Nicholas”? But, oh, what good luck! She’s obviously a big fan because not only has she brought the next comic about Knackerless Nicholas, but also the first edition of the adventures of Knickerless Nicola. I haven’t read either of these, so I eagerly lead the way to the lounge. We can read the comics and swap over when we read one. This is such an exciting day for me!

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Could not have picked a better subject as he is  into the Knackerless  series….giggle…

Take his hand after I show him the comics and lead him to the lounge…find a secluded booth and slide in next to him…

What should we have to drink Nicola

slave stacey 
    Participant

I think for a minute as I feel my fellow Knackerless Nicholas fan squeeze next to me in the booth. She is sitting uncomfortably close, as she asks what we should have to drink. Did I mis-hear again? Did she call me Nicola? She’s obviously confusing my favourite characters

“Well, both Knackerless Nicholas and Knickerless Nicola usually like Diet Coke because they have to watch their weight, so perhaps we should have the same. Shall I go up to the bar and order for us?”

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar