castration

Lane Loses his Manhood

This topic contains 203 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     shannonf 
    Participant

She continues to stroke you.  Until she sees I am gone.  Then she climbs on top of the table and inserts your erect member. She begins to ride you.  She rides you like a stolen horse.  You are her stallion.  Her body jiggles with every thrust.  Waves and waves of flesh cover your mid section. Until she collapses on you coving you up the only thing that is not covered from her exhausted body is your legs and arms.

I come back and see you covered up with the maid ontop of you.  I can’t help but to laugh at the sight.  The timer has gone off.  I see you did manage to get one hand free.

“Are you going to cuddle with her all day?”  As I stand there waiting for you to get up.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I have gotten the hang of opening the handcuffs and already have one unlocked as Mistress disappears…OMG , see that look on the fat maids face as she sits on my cock and takes a wild ride …Scream for her to stop as the table creeks ,so afraid it will collapse.

Rides me till she comes hard , then just lays on top of me , so discussing , I did not orgasm…

Hear Miss laugh as she sees what happened..“Are you going to cuddle with her all day?”

Takes ally strength to roll her off me and onto the floor…Stand…Miss , the bitch raped me.

shannonf 
    Participant

“You should be faster. Then that wouldn’t happen. ”   I lead you to another part of your room.  I show you a closet full of clothes.  Then I show you your own bathroom with shower, I know you already found it, but I show you any way.

“Get ready I will be back to collect you. For your next client.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Tell Miss the fat maid raped me and she has no sympathy telling me I should be faster..bitch..

Gives me a tour of my new home , even have a closet full of clothes..wow..“Get ready I will be back to collect you. For your next client.”

Next client , I shudder …. take a shower then look foor something to wear …but everything looks so slutty.

Find a school girl outfit , feel like a slut putting it on.

https://cdn10.bigcommerce.com/s-pi29qpo/products/6512/images/9139/open-bust-slutty-school-girl-outfit-27__62711.1454045671.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

shannonf 
    Participant

“As long as you have that cock that gets hard at a drop of a hat you will have to service what and who ever pays for your company.  And yes you can’t always get the blonde bombshells every one lust after.  Your next client is a business man who wants the company of some one like you.”  I  pat your growing erection.

I lead you out of your place down the hall we turn right then left.  We enter the lounge were there is in fact a business man sitting in a booth.  I wonder if given the chance this time if she will be in a rush to go straight to the room with him?

I lead her over to him and take a seat and I introduce you to your new client. After some small chat I decide it is time for me to leave, leaving you with him.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Staying busy into the afternoon , Miss has a client for me…a business man , wonnders if he will like a slutty school girl…

Miss leads me down several corridors and end up in the lounge.Notice a handsome  man in a suiit sitting in a booth…Miss walks me to him…and has me sit with him , introduces me to Chad….

After a few minnutes she leaves…bat my eyes…What are we drinking Chad.

shannonf 
    Participant

Chad smiles and say, ‘Hi Laura?’  Then signals the waitress.  When the waitress comes over he tells the waitress to fetch Laura a drink.  Chad makes small talk with Laura until the waitress brings Laura her drink.

‘So what brings you here as If I didn’t know?’  He smirks and takes a drink of his drink.

‘ So you want to go out to eat?’   He finally asks Laura.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Chad is sucha hunk , would really not mind having a good time with  him…

Talking the waittress brings my drink and as I reach for it myboob pops out…OMG…

Seems he does not mind as he suggests dinner…Sure Chad ,but am I dressed appropriately.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘Oh we can go to one of the local burger joints. The dress code isn’t so strict.  ‘  He smiles and helps you put your boob back in.  he waits till the drinks are finished. then he stands p and waits for you.

‘Shall we?’  Then takes your hand and leads you out of the lounge.   ‘You know we will more then likely end up in my room here.’  He smiles as you walk.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Suggests a burger joint as he tucks my tit back in…his touch  so tender…Mmmmmmm..

Takes my arm and I feel like his arm candy as we go to leave….   ‘You know we will more then likely end up in my room here.

Smiles at Chad …Chad , you know we could go to your room and order room service..

shannonf 
    Participant

He continues to lead you to the burger joint.  ‘We can always order room service later.  But I must get something to eat I haven’t eaten any thing since London.  The airplane food was just to gross to even touch.’

He smiles and orders something then he lets you order something to eat.  He finds a booth and then sits down and begins to eat.  he finishes the burger amazingly fast and along with the fries his tray is empty.  He begins to pick at your fries soon your fries are gone to .

‘Wow I was so hungry.’  As he looks at your burger. He waits for you to finish your burger befor he springs up and begins to lead you to his room.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Hmmm , Chad must really be hungry as he refuses going right to the room ,instead head tothe burger joint , but suggests room service later…MMMmmmmmmmm..

Wow , he sure was hungry as he devours his food and some of mine.. wonders if he will devour me..

Now we start to head to his room takes his arm around my waist ,then to my ass…want him  ready when we reach his room….

shannonf 
    Participant

The smiles grows bigger as they get to the room.  Then finally after the long walk it happens they get to the door of the room he uses a keycard and opens the door.  Inward you to go.  You come to a sofa he sits on the sofa and takes off his shoes.  Then gets up and goes to the bed room were he falls to the mattress .  He only says , ‘back rub.’

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Thinking in just a few minutes we will have a romp in bed as we enter his room….

Takes off his shoes and falls on the bed mumbling…back rub….

Climb on the bed and lifts his shirt as I see his small waist and muscular shoulders..

Start to massage his muscles.

shannonf 
    Participant

He just lays there as you rub his back.  You can here a snore, then he turns over and you can feel something hard.  He undoes his pants freeing his member.  he wiggles out of them his boxers now tenting.

“You want your desert?”  He asks as he takes your hand and moves it to his erection.  his hand goes to your crotch and feels you up.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

i start to rub his back , even rubs my tits over them…and get no reaction…. damn what a disappointment.

Shocked when he starts to snore…here I am with a hot twat and he falls asleep…..keep massaging him…

He rolls oover and  I rub his bulge ,seems he is aroused removing his pants and boxers.

Takes my hand to his cock….Want dessert ?

Move my lips to his big cock as he finds my pussy.

shannonf 
    Participant

He guides your mouth to his erect member.  until he helps you put his member in your mouth.

‘That is a good sissy.’ He pulls on your member.  then he feels under it .  He smiles

‘No balls? Well no matter you shall be used any way.’  Then he begins to thrust his member in your mouth.

‘Take it sissy, take it’

O.O.C. you still have your penis I thought?

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Start to suck his big hard cock..as he grabs mine….Calls me his little sissy..then laughs as I am ball less..

Start to work his cock as he spreads my lips and mouth open.

shannonf 
    Participant

‘That’s it sissy lube that cock up good get it ready for you.  He lays there for a bit longer then he gets up and gets behind you.  He removes your bottoms and plunges his cock into you unmercifully.

‘Oh you are a tight one. ‘  Then he goes faster and faster.  Gripping your hips. His thrusts become almost animalist. Grunts can be heard as he even speeds up faster.

Then with out warning grunts can be heard and his cock starts to explode in you.  Then he falls to the bed.

‘You can go now.  If you had a pussy you could hang out here and go for round two.’ Then he rolls over and is fast asleep.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Clamp my mouth on his cock and suck like a common sllut , wanting him to enjoy his date..flips me over and mounts me…

Takes me hard forcing me open ..Oh gawd…starts to grunt as I push against him.Rhen he thrusts hard and spurts in my ass , over and over again…MMMmmmm

Finally stops and slumps off me , looks so exhausted..‘You can go now.

Wow that was a quick romp , hope he paid Mistress well.Clean up and get dressed leave the room and go back to Miss’s room.

shannonf 
    Participant

I am sitting in my room looking at Laura’s over sized balls in a glass jar.   When who happens to come through the door?

“Your back sooner then I expected. ”  I say as I move the jar to one side of the table.  Then I look up at her.

“Is everything ok?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I knock on the door , then enter notice her looking at my balls  as her trophy.Looks a bit surprised then asks…“Your back sooner then I expected.“Is everything ok?”

At first I frown , then tear up……..Mistress , he did fuck my ass , but was disappointed that I did not have a pussy , so he rolled over and went to sleep.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well that happens,  sometime we don’t get what we want.  It is hard to please everybody.  Soon you will get used to that.  But you almost sound like you want a pussy?”  I sit back and look at her.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Tell her about my experience and his disappointment that I have a cock..smiles and tells me that you can not please everyone….

Still ,  could have spent the nite with him fucking and sucking..

Miss looks at me strangely then smiles….   But you almost sound like you want a pussy?”

I think so Miss , I am all girl now except there.

shannonf 
    Participant

“But your all man, or you used to be.  You want to be a woman now?  Since you no longer have your balls.”  I tap the jar.

“You will have to prove to me that you really want to be a female. When you convince me then I will see what can be done.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Wants me to convince her I want a pussy…even mocks me  showing me my balls in a jar…

“You will have to prove to me that you really want to be a female. When you convince me then I will see what can be done.”

Hmmmm , get on my knees and crawl seductively across the floor to Miss….Onlly a real girl always wants cock.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well I will have to think about it.  But how would the maid that likes you get any pleasure?  I suppose you could use a strap on.  I will put you threw some tests.  The out come will determine wether you get your pussy or not.  ”  I sit there and look at you.

“Go back to your room and I will come by later.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Not sure whhat is happening to me , but I do want a pussy…. maybe it is all the hormones that has given me such a hot body , maybe itis having a dick in my ass…

Miss is not sure as she mentions tests..Hmmmmm…wants me in my room and she will stop by…

Smile….Thank you Miss….crawl away to my room.

shannonf 
    Participant

I look over a few things before I and see Laura.  There are a few things that I have to ask her. But I wonder why all the sudden she wants to be a complete woman?  I will have to do some questioning.

I enter her room.   Then I sit and look her over.  “You know that if you get the conversion to be a female your going to have a good sized bill.  Are you ready to work it off? ” I sit there and wait for her response.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I wait in my room knowing I no longer want my cock , the hormones have me so femme , I want a wet hot cunt…

Miss enters and Isee her big bulge as I get so worked up…she takes a seat as I kneel on the floor..hmmm…

“You know that if you get the conversion to be a female your going to have a good sized bill.  Are you ready to work it off?

Work it off Miss , like be your maid and personal assistant ?

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 204 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar