castration

Lane Loses his Manhood

This topic contains 193 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 3 hours, 3 minutes ago.

• Author
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

As I sttart to lick  her pussy , she tightens her thighs and grinds her pusssy into my face…

Still only semi erect when Miss walks over…Now stroke yourself to climax….

Grab my cock as I lick her pussy , my cock slowly gets hard as I am near the  edge.

shannonf 
    Participant

I watch as he is pleasuring the nurse.  I smile as he brings the nurse to climax.  Hmm, it seems that he is going to be introduced to the cuckold scene first, as normally the past subjects tired to mount the nurse and did, but this one seems perfect to do some other changes,  Maybe some breasts , bigger ass, bigger lips, just a few of the other changes we must try.

I sit there and take notes, I wonder if he is going to waste his load on the floor? I do know his cum loads are limited now, and I have to be here when he has his first dry orgasm, it is so much fun to see the look on their faces when they cum and nothing comes out.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I hear the sexy nurse moan and squirt in my face , even rubs my face in her juices……MMMmmmmm….

Then my cock jerks as I stroke it , as I clean up the sweet pussy , I look down and see only 3 drops of cum.

Wonders what is  happening.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile because the look on his face tells me everything.  I get up and sashay over to him.  I look down with a rather big smile on my face.

“Don’t worry it was bound to happen, your cum is running out.  No more testicles to make that thick white sperm, so if you do come it will be watery from now on.  But you will be happy to know that there are benefits to your newly acquired no more seaman making penis.”   I help you stand then stroking you making you nice and hard.  The nurse pulls you and forces you to enter her.

‘Start pumping me eunuch!’  She moans at you. Forcing you in ward while she wraps her legs around you.  I start to laugh as it seems to be rather funny that she wants to have sex .

Laura Luv 
    Participant

What is wrong with me , I have two sexy women and hardly get hard and practically shoot blanks…

Miss pulls me off the nurses pussy and has me stand stroking me again… explains no more thick cum…

Suddenly the nurse pulls me on top  of her  and orders….”Start pumping Eunuch….”

Wraps her strong thighs around me as she grinds into me.

shannonf 
    Participant

I watch and some how don’t laugh, it seems that his balls having been removed made him more docile then expected.   I sit there and watch for a bit before I get up and go outside the room, I have all the notes to make the next change.   I go to the closed circuit tv room, yes everything is recorded here.  I watch this on tv for a bit when I she the nurse get what she wants.  She also stroke Lane to climax, then laughs. ‘No cum?’  She laughs again louder.

‘Poor little eunuch no more balls to make cum.’  She then gets up and leaves the room.  I soon go back and enter the room.   I take a seat.

“So I see there are a few more changes then expected.  Have you noticed anything that changed in you?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I pound her pussy over and over but do not climax , when the sexy nurse moans annd cums on my cock…

She then laughs as she strokes me….”No Cum….‘Poor little eunuch no more balls to make cum.’”

Humiliates me then struts out wiggling her ass…..I sit there and look at my limp cock as Miss returns…

“So I see there are a few more changes then expected.  Have you noticed anything that changed in you?”

Shake my head ,I feel so submissive now.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes I can see that, I was a little surprised the nurse more or less forced you inside of her.  Don’t yo like sex? Or are you afraid?”  I chuckle a bit.

“But I may have an option for you  at this point.  You ever hear of cuckolding?”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I admit to Miss that I no longer feell assertive and strong , more submissive and weak..

Smirks at telling me she was surprised I was forced inside such a sexy nurse….  Don’t yo like sex? Or are you afraid?

I blush knowing before I would have fucked the nurse silly.then Miss mentions cuckolding…

Mistress , I am not sure what you mean.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well it involves you watching others have sex and when they finish you get to go in an clean them up. with your tongue, in most cases. Some cases you will be required to make the penis erect and get it ready to have sex.”  I stand back to watch the reaction.

“You may have to have a few changes to your body, but they should be minor.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Smiles at me as she tells me what cuckold is…. “Well it involves you watching others have sex and when they finish you get to go in an clean them up. with your tongue, in most cases. Some cases you will be required to make the penis erect and get it ready to have sex.”

Wish I had not asked as my stomach turns to knots , embarrassed yet somewhat excited.So if you fucked the nurse ,I would eat her pussy ?

Even mentions more changes for me ,at this point does it matter ?

shannonf 
    Participant

I avoid the question, since I have not shown him or told him that I have a cock.

“You still can have a lot of sex now, you do have a bit in birth control now, no more sperm, so the women can select you and use you.  You are just like a giant dildo that don’t require batteries.  But some women may want you to look more femme.  Maybe even have breasts. All that can be taken care of.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh dear , the operation has not gone as planned , I no longer eel like a stud …even mentions my built in birth control…

Then she scares me… You are just like a giant dildo that don’t require batteries.  But some women may want you to look more femme.  Maybe even have breasts. All that can be taken care of.”

My mouth flies open…more feminine, oh no way , even have trouble getting hard now. ….

shannonf 
    Participant

“Having trouble getting hard? ”  I reach to the table and before he knows what I am doing, yo feel a little prick.

“Now you soon won’t have any trouble getting hard.  You have to beable to keep using it.”  I then stroke the cock to an erection with barley any effort.

“Soon you will be so horny and with a constant erection you may want to try to have sex with any thing that moves. “.   I sit back and smile.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am embarrassed to tell Shannon I cannot get hard ,then feel a pprick, like a needle hit my cock.

Starts to stroke my cock and laughs…

Wow my cock gets instantly hard standing at attention….smiles telling me I will stay horny and hard and will fuck anything that movess…hmmmm   Great , so no breasts or femme looks ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh, no, you will get breasts and feminized, there is a client that requested just such a thing.  With this erect member you still have , you will be very popular, now comes the other question jst how big do we make your breasts?  One wants a J cup, one wants a M cup, and one wants a G cup, but wouldn’t mind if you are bigger.  There are a few men that would love to have a feminized sissy maid. and also a few women that would like that to. ”  I stroke you more, trying to make you moan as I tell you the options you have.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Just when I think I will stay a man with my big cock , Shannon bursts my bubble..“Oh, no, you will get breasts and feminized, there is a client that requested just such a thing. 

I am stunned her plans for me a freak , part male part female….a she male…Claims some want G cups, J cups or M cups….and soe want a sissy maid….

I slump to the floor and cry defeated…Just make me a bimbo maid.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh you can have fun doing this, to ever wonder what it is like to wear heels?  I am giving you a big opportunity here. You can ether embrace it or fight it. The choice is yours.”  I grab your erection and give it a few more strokes.

“This could be fun for you. “

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Seems Buffy is very dominant as she strokes my cock , her plan taking shape…

Has me on edge….like to wear heels?  I am giving you a big opportunity here. You can ether embrace it or fight it. The choice is yours.

Ok , Miss Buffy , make me a maid with big tits.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Shannon seems to have a plan ready for me as she holds my cock and strokes me…evven mentionns me wearing heels….. oh dear…

I am on the edge as she keeps stroking me ,  claims this could be fun….OMG…

Shannon do what you want with me.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Oh you will help me.  You may not know it, but your penis will be the truth telling devise.  Every change I make your penis will become erect you may not say you like it, but your penis will tell me, by being erect.  How does that sound?”  I sit there and stroke your already erect cock.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I get more nervous as Miss mentions changes….she has my cock so hard ..OMG…tells me it will be a truth telling devise.

.  Every change I make your penis will become erect you may not say you like it, but your penis will tell me, by being erect.  How does that sound?”

keeps gripping my cock…..What changes Miss ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“Well first I think I will give you some nice big bouncing breasts, how does that sound? ”  I grip your very hard erection and it is very hard.

“See your penis is already working your staying very hard at the mere mention of your very own pair of breasts, maybe we should make them huge ones?”  As I see you become even harder if that is possible.

“You seem to have told me a fib by saying you didn’t want to be feminized.  Your penis is telling me the truth.”  I smile and give you a few more strokes.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

She holds my cock in  her hand and shocks me with a question…“Well first I think I will give you some nice big bouncing breasts, how does that sound? ”

OMG , my cock gets bigger as I remember dressing with big falsies….then mentions huge tits , I blush as my cock gets harder and my head turns purple…seems my cock is telling her my secret fantasy..

“You seem to have told me a fib by saying you didn’t want to be feminized.  Your penis is telling me the truth.”

Keeps stroking me and smiling….wonders what else she  plans…Miss , please stop.

shannonf 
    Participant

“I bet you enjoyed wearing women’s clothes to?”  As  I stroke you.  “The feel and how they fit, so snug.  I bet you even liked the make up and hairstyles that women have?  While I bet you earned for those such changes to….” Before I finish you have your first of many dry orgasm.  I feel your cock try and squirt, but there is nothing left to squirt.

I giggle and then look at you.

“When you wake up next there will be some changes to you.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

It is as if she knows all my secret fantasies as she strokes me keeping me so aroused.“I bet you enjoyed wearing women’s clothes to?Reminding me how they feel and fit.

Smiles as she strokes me to orgasm … oh but my cock jerks ,but there is no cum…oh dear , I am dry , no  seed…Shannon laughs at my firstdry orgasm…. feel so tired… then faintly hear…

“When you wake up next there will be some changes to you.”

shannonf 
    Participant

I come in to check on you after the modifications were made.

I smile as I look at you.  “Now my client will be very pleased.”  I touch your breasts, then I reach down and pull on your growing erection.  “Such a pretty eunuch.  Just what Ms. Bottoms wanted.  But just wait until you get up and look at your self in the mirror.  You will be surprised.”

Laura Luv 
    Participant

As I slowly wake up the first thing I feel is all this weight on my chest…OMG , I have boobs , big boobs ,frantic at the  change.

Miss comes in all smiles as she caresses my tits and grabs my cock , thank goodness I still have one..taunts me saying I am such a pretty eunuch.

Helps me up to lookat my new body…Wow , big tits , nice round ass and a nice big cock….Miss you have turned me into a freak.

shannonf 
    Participant

“Maybe, but you wanted this, the big boobs the erect cock.  Your truth detector doesn’t lie.  So I suggest you have fun with it, instead of trying to live in denial.  I will have some clothes and other things sent to you.  So have fun with it. ”

With that I leave then as I said there are a lot of clothes arrive. And the makeup among just a few items that are brought.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I really am aroused seeing my big tits and cock…wow , maybe a freak , but a sexy freak.Tells me my truth detector does not lie…

Tells me to enjoy as she is sending me new clothes…

Wonders what else she plans for me.Start to see the clothes arrive and must dress to show off my tits.

start with something casual

Then a dress

So horny , wish I could be fucked.

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 194 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar