castration

Lane Loses his Manhood

This topic contains 188 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Laura Luv 1 day, 1 hour ago.

• Author
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Finally Vegas , girls , gambling , girls , partying and more and more girls…

This will be my first vacation in a year and hope to score big time in Vegas….want my eight inch cock to get plenty of action…MMMMMmmmmm

Decide to  have a drink at the bar before I go across the street to the club tonight…even wear my favorite jjeans that show off my bulge , guess a little advertising always help…

Sit there with a jack and coke and look over the crowd.

shannonf 
    Participant

I am sitting in the club watching the crowd. When I notice someone walk in. I notice he walks in and goes to the bar and then just stops.  I decide to go over and get a drink.  I walk over as I do I give him a look.  I slide in next to him to order my drink.

I stand there next to him I give him another look.  He must be shy, or oblivious.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

As I survey the crowd , my eyes lock on a sexy blode with nice big tits.

Watch as she strolls by me then sits next to me…Hmmm ,  this may be the start of a perfect vacation…

Turn to her , stare at her cleavage , OMG….Hi hun I am LLane , could I buy your next drink ?

shannonf 
    Participant

“Yes, you may buy me my next drink.” I say as I sit on a barstool. “So , what brings you here?”  As I play with my drink, stroking the straw.  Then I cross my legs and listen to him.  Making sure that my cleavage can be seen from his angle.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

damn she is super sexy , accepts my drink offer but does not tell me her name…..maybe tits would do.

“So , what brings you here?”

Just neded a vacation and to relax , heard Vegas was the place to visit , and you sexxy ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
     shannonf 
    Participant

“You could say I work around here.  I like to come out and see what is going on.”  I smile and then hold up an empty glass.

“My name is Shannon by the way. Nice to meet you Lane.”  I smile at you. I then look at one of the booths to see if one is free.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

Shannon is a little vague when she says she woorks around here , but at this point i could care less , all I can think about is a nice titty fuck and then her pussy…MMMMmmmmm

Holds up her empty glass and I wave for refills…and we are quickly reserved , take a sip of my long island ice tea and it is so strong…wow…

Notice Shannon looking for a booth ….Shannon there is an empty booth in the back.

shannonf 
    Participant

“That is good cause there are some people staring at me.  I should be used to it by now, but maybe a booth would be a little quieter so we can talk without having to yell.”  I say then I look at you.

“Lead the way” He should be able to cut through the crowd better then I could.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

As I mention a booth ,Shannon agrees saying she is getting a lot of stares….

Looking  around she is right as both men and women eye her….”Lead the way ”

Stand ans walk  toa secluded booth  in the back…. when Shannon pushes me into the booth and sits close to me…Wow.

shannonf 
    Participant

“So how do you like your trip so far?”  I ask trying to find out a little about him.  Then I look at the crowd. “So I noticed you just stood at the bar, don’t you like to dance? Or did you just come in?”  I say as I take a sip of the drink.

I look at the crowd until he responds.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Try not to look at her breasts , but they are so big they set on the table top…asks about my trip as I am so mesmerized…

Shannon , I just checked in and so far everything is good especially meeting you….

Take another sip of my drink and it makes me just a bit dizzy…So I noticed you just stood at the bar, don’t you like to dance? Or did you just come in?

Hmm , what  a start….I actually just entered , but would love to dance with you , but I am sure everyone will be watching you.

shannonf 
    Participant

“So is it your first time in here in this big town?”  I ask then I ask another question. “Are you here with anyone? Or you here by yourself looking for adventure?” Away from the girlfriend?”  I sit there with my breasts resting on top of the table. These booths were not made for someone with my endowments, I think they were made for really skinny people that have no chests. But I manage to carry on.

A few people look at me as they go by.  One even stops and gets a real good look at my breasts resting on the table.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Wow in  Vegas less than an hour and I have this super sexy vixen hitting on me..

Nowin a booth we are so close as with each sip of my drink , I want her more and more…

Stare at her tits on the table..Are you here with anyone? Or you here by yourself looking for adventure?” Away from the girlfriend?”

Grin..My girlfriend and I broke up , no one knows I am here , just needed to have some fun…

Leans in and kisses her.

shannonf 
    Participant

I am a little shocked that he kisses me so fast, but I allow it.  My hand moves to his groin and I see what I have to work with. I smile a bit as I feel a response in such a short time.

I whisper in your ear. “My, my looks like someone is ready for some adventure.”  I then blow in your ear.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

This girl has a body to die for as we sit together , every sip of my drink makes me  want her more…

Give her a gentle kiss and her reaction is a surprise as she rubs her hand over my rock hard cock…Just sit there and smile ..

Then this vixen whispers…….“My, my looks like someone is ready for some adventure.” Hmmm , seems Iwill be fucking her soon , the little tart….

Maybe we should find a place more private.

shannonf 
    Participant

I decide to do something a little kinky.   really start to rub his cock through his jeans trying to make him cum.  “Don’t worry you will get more action.”

I continue to rub faster and faster, until, there is a wet spot in his jeans. I look  at him. Feeling his shrinking cock.  “If you had dry orgasms that wouldn’t happen. Then I lean over to him.

“Lets go to my place,” I whisper in his year. We get up and I lead him out through the crowd his wet spot very visible as we walk out.

I think to myself this one will do nicely. Once I get him back to my place and hide his clothes and get him into some proper clothes.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

OMG , not only iis she sexy  and beautiful , she seems to be kinky and horny as she starts to rub my cock  hard and offers me more action later…

Does not take long to cum as Shannon rubs her tits on me as I spurt load after load in my jeans…notice the big wet spot as she confuses me…..  “If you had dry orgasms that wouldn’t happen. “………….

Not sure what that means as she suggests her place….We leave the booth and notice how big my stain is as I try to hide it as we head to Shannons place ,,can not wait to fuck her silly.

shannonf 
    Participant

I lead out of the club, I see some notice your rather big stain on your jeans, but I smile and keep leading you through the crowd, once out side I hail a cab.  Normally I would just take my limo, but I really don’t want to be to flashy just yet.  Once in the cab we go to the back of the lacy place, the place looks like the workers quarters, just not to get him to suspicious.  We exist the cab and enter through the back part of the hotel. We take the elevator up then I lead him to one of the rooms set aside for just such an occasion.

I lead him in to the place and I push him down on the sofa.  I offer him a drink, which    I go and get, I don’t tell him, but the drink I give him has a special additive in it, he will soon be shooting such huge loads even he will be amazed.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Oh dear , notice several patrons staring at me , smirking at my cum stained jeans…

Luckily for me Miss hails a cab to her building…seems we take a back entrance as I follow still in a aze  from my drink at the bar….

We enter an unassuming room and pushes me onto the sofa….looks  down at me …my gosh she is so sexy as she struts off and returns with a drink…

Thank Shannon as soon I will take her ass…giggles…. start to sip the drink.

shannonf 
    Participant

I set my drink down and start to undo your pants pulling them off. “Lets get you out of these cum soaked jeans.”  I say with a rather big smile.  I pull them off and put them on the floor.  The effects should be taking hold very shortly, he will get so hard that he will do anything I want, just to get off.

I pull down his briefs so that he is now totally naked sitting there in front of me.  I run my finger over his semi hard cock.  “Looks like you are ready for round two.”  As I pull my top down exposing my breasts.  I slide off the sofa.  I make sure he drinks all the drink first before I start to rub my breasts against his growing erection. Then I place his member between my breasts. I look up at him with a smile, “how long can you last?”  I smiling I begin to stroke his cock using my breasts.  This next load is going to be his biggest one he has ever had.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Sip more of my drink as it is so tasty as this sexpot must wants my cock…

Starts to pull my pants down as the scent of my cum fills the air..then my under wear..sit there as my cock gets harder and harder…finish my drink ready for round two…

Smile as she exposes her tits placing my cock between them…oh wow ,what a slut , wants me to titty fuck her…

“how long can you last?”My cock now rock hard and so aroused, say nothing as I stroke up and down her tits.

shannonf 
    Participant

I keep stroking the cock with my breasts. It should have came by now, but if I give him to much stuff to make him cum more I could risk his balls imploding then that would rob me of my fun.

But if he doesn’t cum soon I will have to just kick him out and find a new one.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I feel my self ready to buurst as her big tits have taken me to the edge….Start tostiffen and convulse as I spurt the biggest load I have ever had…

Oh gawd look down and see my cum over her tits and chest and chin as my first orgasm starts to wane.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile and say, “My, my you were hiding such a big load, you must have had a lot stored, maybe we should do that again, it does look like you are ready to go again.”  I give your growing erection some tugs.

I clean the cum up and sit next to you.  Stroking your hard cock.  “How long has it been since you have had sex?”  I ask as I smile at you.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

I am not sure what Shannon thinks of the mess I made , but she smiles and sits close as the cum is cleaned up.

Can still smell my scent on her…,wants another round as she takes hold of my cock…. lean closer licking and suckling her breasts…Oh dear , I am hard again…..“How long has it been since you have had sex?”……

Moan as I say…..Just the other day.

shannonf 
    Participant

I smile as the drug is really working, his cum output has increased.  He has cum a lot the next time it should double by the sign of his erection he will have to cum again.  I stroke him a little more edging him then stopping.  I get up and tell him I need to slip into something more comfortable. Then leave and do so.

I come back in letting him see my breasts almost spilling out of my top.

“Stroke your self cum for me show me you like what you see.”  After this time he should pass out and be sleeping so I should beable to move him into position to get him ready for the next step.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Miss starts to stroke my cock as itgrows so big and hard , never felt like this as I have cumm so much and want to cum again…I am sure sexy Miss Shannon is the reason..am so close to the edge when she stops and leaves me…

Look at my cock , touching it till Miss returns dressed in sexy lingerie.Smirks at me…..“Stroke your self cum for me show me you like what you see.” 

Do as told and start to stroke my meat as I stare at Miss and her boobs…feel my cock start to throb…till a large load spurts onto my stomach , then another and another till I pass out.

shannonf 
    Participant

Sometime later…

You wake up in a bed you are naked and the ceiling above you is white, almost like a hospital.  I come in a little later.

“You passed out, you should count your lucky stars that you passed out at my place.  I was able to get you some help.  Don’t worry I will look after you until you are strong enough to get back on your feet.  I see you are up for a round 3 now.”  I grab the erection threw the sheet.

“You really should take it easy the amount of cum that you ejaculated was a lot, even for a person that haven’t cum in a month.”  I smile as I keep feeling the very erect member.

Laura Luv 
    Participant

Islowly cum to , but am not sure where I am , feel so weak as Miss Shannon enters looking like a dream come true….

Can not believe just how sexy she is..“You passed out, you should count your lucky stars that you passed out at my place.  I was able to get you some help.  Don’t worry I will look after you until you are strong enough to get back on your feet.

Miss moves closer and I smell her perfume as I am so mesmerized by her ,  even so weak , feel my cock start to rise.

Smilles a sexy smile as she grabs my cock thru the sheets…“You really should take it easy the amount of cum that you ejaculated was a lot, even for a person that haven’t cum in a month.”

Miss ,what happened , will I be OK , I feel so strange.

shannonf 
    Participant

“I’m sure you will be ok , we have to run tests on you, then we can see what is happening to you what is causing your black outs.  Until then you better lay here and rest, while the blood tests come back. We have you on I.V. s and have your vitals monitored.  The I.V.s are just pumping more liquids into, you were dehydrated after all.”

I smile as the I.V.s are in fact pumping a special solution into him one that will soon show the results.  They must remain hooked up, and I must milk him one more time. I smile at this thought.   His balls will soon start to grow huge he may want them removed. I then produce a form and a pen.

“You do need to sign this, so we can continue your treatments. ”

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 189 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar