Arkham Asylum

The Joker's Wild

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Quinn 13 hours, 24 minutes ago.

• Author
     Quinn 
    Participant

Harley screwed up and turned the device on me. Now I stuck being a  female- the joke is on me but soon the joke is doing to be on  Batman and the other males of Gotham.

I sent word t about my plans, let’s see Batman if he has the nerve to try and stop me.

See the source image

Robin came on his own and now the Girl Wonder, she is in a lovely padded cell.

See the source image

• This topic was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Quinn.
     Quinn 
    Participant

Ww did have so much altering Commissioner Gordon, she does make a lovely ditzy girl clown.

sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    As Robin the BOY Wonder
    i consider myself an open-minded person.
    What could it possibly hurt?
    It’s important to to expand my horizions and try new things. And so i watch my first sissy hypno. Just for the hell of it.
    It was weird. i wasn’t really turn on by it and i found the concept kind of silly, but the coordinated barrage of immersive sounds and visual stimulation quite intriging. From a purely artistic and creative stand point. mind you.
    So i watch another one.
    And another one.
    AND ANOTHER ONE!

The Lady JOKER notices how the Bird Boi has acquired the proper mental attitude to work here at Arkham Asylum. There’s always an opening in this place for another Harley Quinn SheMale persona. Why would any sensible guy subject himself to this? Unless deep down he re-ee-ally wannabe a Naughty GIRL! We should dress him up like that and permanently lock his sissy clit in chastity!

Quinn 
    Participant

Oh, Robin is really a  sissy bird. Well, it figures, he was wearing tights or were they pantyhose? Wonder if the two supposed heroes get in on at night. Robin’s rear is so inviting. I pick out a 9-inch dildo and jam it into the bird’s rear. Listen to him crow.<!–more–> .

sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    The new and improved ”FEMALE JOKER” has now taken charge of the Arkham Asylum for the sexual criminal insane.

The padded cells are now refer as Masturbation Cubicles and Her latest acquisition, the circus girl clown “Commissioner Gordon” will be performing his/her one and only muscular sexual act in “self” forincation. It is a truly a humorous spectacle and when put on public display it shall beCOME one of our most successful mindless sex drones.

Quinn 
    Participant

Gordo is such a slut and loves to keep herself ever so horny. She plays with her cock and shoots streams of cum at the other girls  Where is Batty? I have something very wicked planned

Quinn 
    Participant

Oh We have an uninvited guest. I activate the device and it hits Batman square on- his body starts to take on a new shape- shrinking and become so very feminine. “Harley go deal with the new sissy. You should be able to deal with her.

I wait and finally go to see what  Harley has done with the bat.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  Quinn.
     sissyfit boi 
    Participant
    Mistress JOKER aims Her wicked ray gun for a blast at the helpless Batman. This time to transform him to a DUMB BLONDE BIMBO until all those extra male brain cells changed into enlarged mammary tissue…
    ”HARLEY go deal with the new SISSY!”

Is this the ultimate role reversal?
    She laffs how she gonna take such great delight on FUCKING his or rather “her” brains out.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  sissyfit boi.
     Quinn 
    Participant

“Harley take good care of your Toy, she is going to be with us a very long time” I attach the sissy chastity device to her tiny clit. “Oh you look so sweet and innocent but Harley will teach you how to be a slutty whore. Oh, you do need a name to go along with your sissy look.  Oh I have  It Lolly Pops”

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Quinn.
    • This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Quinn.
     Shasta Minx 
    Participant

As soon as the ray hit me my body began to morph. I could feel my body parts changing- I started to shrink  in size, my abs and muscles vanish- cute lil boobies started to grow on my chest.   Long blonde hair down to my shoulders.  Harley tosses me on to the bed and strips off my uniform. She ties me to the bed. My eyes brows are pluck, my face coated with paint and powder. My lashes covered with Mascara. she has such a tight hold of my chin. she puts a bra on me- Slides nylons up my smooth legs. Next spikey heels go on my dainty feet.  “Oh, Miss Joker is so pleased that you agreed o join our little family” She coats my lips with lipstick. The Lady Joker comes in to gloat- locks up my cock.

“Lolly Pops is the  perfect name for a prissy sissy like you”

I just grit my teeth.

Quinn 
    Participant

Lolly does look so sweet- bet there are so many fags that would like to like e sissy stick.  “Lolly  I always thought you were queer even when you were batman. Bet you had lots of fun with Robin”

• This reply was modified 13 hours, 22 minutes ago by  Quinn.
     Quinn 
    Participant

I free Lollipop and drag her into the changing room and have the girls make my new girl over. I watch as they fondle and play with her. They paint and powder her pretty face. They give her a very cute outfit to wear.

• This reply was modified 13 hours, 20 minutes ago by  Quinn.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar