Arkham Asylum

Batman's body switch

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Quinn 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author
     Quinn 
    Participant

Quinn 
    Participant

I sit Katrina/Batman in a chair and tie her up. Batman is going to have to deal with  Katrina’s female issues now He did take very good care of the body. I do like being a male now. I hop in Batmobile and drive off. I am going to enjoy destroying his rep.

Quinn 
    Participant

So –  many men wanted to fuck me when I was Katrina- let’s see how Batman likes being me. I text message James and invite over to my place” I  dress Katrina in that cute little polka dot dress and redo her makeup while she was out cold.  Love the look on her face when she comes to and gets a good look at herself. She better get used to getting a woman, she is going to be one for the rest of her life.

She is so surprised when James enters the house without knocking. I do wish I could hear what she is saying to him. He just makes himself at home as and puts his moves on her. Katrina is one unhappy lady

So glad I left the security camera on- this is too good to miss

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Quinn.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar