Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The School Nurses Office

This topic contains 210 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Starr 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

On no! She saw me kissing Tiffy and her grabbing my butt!

The Nurse begins to yell at us about not being able follow simple instructions!

Then she activates the pain mode on our belts and we both scream! We both end up on the floor rolling around moaning in agony as it seems to go on for ever!

When it finally stops in covered in sweat and trying to catch my breath!!

We quickly get on our tables as I wipe my tears from my eyes..

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Tiffy 
    Participant

Nurse Holly told us not to touch, and we did. We should have known better, but it was so little! And it was Anne! I know what’s coming, but I didn’t expect so much pain for so long!

I feel my jaw clamp down on the gag in my mouth as I writhe in pain. I feel tears squeezed out of the corners of my eyes. Oh, gosh, this is going on forever! It finally stops and I work to catch my breath around my gag. I right myself on my table, lie back down as ordered. I’ll be following directions from now on. I promise.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Ivonne 
    Participant

The waiting room gets really crowded.

One of the girls introduces herself as Stacey and tells me what I suspected. The nurse is very strict.
    Of course I could have deduced it myself, but this is all so new and I’m kind of an airhead right now!

I want to thank Stacey, but in this moment the nurse comes in like a fury.
    She heard us whispering!
    I hope she will forget about this, because she has to handle some sissies before me.

Two girls are sent to another room and despite of being told not to touch themselves, they hold there hands and even kiss.
    I’m not the only airhead here!
    I hear the nurse shouting at them and seconds later the girls start to moan loud out of pain.
    No, one girl is loud, the other one is still gagged!

Poor girls!

The other girls in the waiting room are as frightened as I am.
    Meeting the dean was a piece of a cake compared to this nurse!

slave stacey 
    Participant

I try to be reassuring towards Ivonne, but I know I am soon to be called into the Nurse’s Office, which is like looking forward to a trip to the dentist. The noise from the other room is deafening and Tiffy and Anne are obviously getting a painful shock from their sissylink belts for holding hands. The nurse heard me whispering, too, so I dared not say any more. I smile at Ivonne, but daren’t do any more than that.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Ivonne 
    Participant

Despite of being afraid of the nurse herself, Stacey tries to encourage me with her smile.
    Thankfully I smile back.

She has to meet the nurse before me.
    I hope I didn’t get her into trouble by whispering with her.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

I watch as the pain overtakes them and they both drop,  and then immediately get up on there prosective tables.  As I smile at them.

“ so girls I know you to have some sort of relationship and that’s great because it will help you get through school. But now it’s time for your exams”

walking around both tables I lock thier wrist and ankles into place ankles up in the stirpus.

“Ok looking at your files Tiffy you need your weekly hormone shot, and Anne you need to be milked, but not the milking your probably used to, don’t worry Tiffy I won’t leave you out I will make sure you are milked as well.”

smiling knowing I will be hooking them both to lactating machines.

”also it seems that we need to replace Anne’s belt for a female one, I think maybe we can also look at yours as well Tiffy. Is there anything else you two would like done, I can do everything from tattoos piercings and medical procedures?”

looking over at Tiffy “oh yea you can’t talk can you.”

walking over removing her gag.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

Tiffy 
    Participant

Bound to the table, no surprise there. I work my jaw a little as the gag is removed.

What do I want done? How about nothing? That’s not an option of course. Still, one can hope.

“Just the standard procedures, Nurse Holly. Thank you.”

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Nurse Holly walks around both me a Tiffys tables and straps our arms and ankles down..I’m to be milked?? And my belt to be replaced with one designed for a girl..well that makes sense I quess..

Tiffys gag is removed finally..and she requests just “Just the standard procedures”

Whatever that is???

Anne is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue 

I’ve been summoned by Nurse Holly to see a certain student who is a little different than the others. Her name is Trixie and she is a female Neko Cat. Which is a cross hybrid of human with a few feline characteristics. They are really rare but I have cared for them in the past…

I enter the waiting and see it is full! I recognize Trixie immediately. “Trixie, can you follow me to room 5 please”

Anne is:

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

I smile as i hear Tiffy want the normal procedures,  what she doesnt know is that the normal procedure i dont cut corners i make sure her hole is nice and sensitive and also nice and loose, also that her nipples are sensitive as well.

“Tiffy you want standard procedures, ok so hormone shots plus sensitivity checking plus the milking since i wont let Anne go through it alone.”

Walking to the closet i come back out dragging two milking machines and uncuffs each girl one at a time and gags them,  leading them to a different table bending them over and using there collars to hold them there before cuffing
    there hands behind there back.  finally hooking up the milking machines to them and turning them on.

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

Sitting in the waiting area grooming myself and purring,  suddenly my ears twitch as i hear my name. I stand up wrapping my tail around me so i dont hit anyone in the waiting room with it and walk into Room 5 as directed by the Doctor.

I stand waiting in the room for Doctor Le Rue to enter and when she does i curtsey,  Since this is my first time going to the nurses office i stand waiting for directions,  keeping my eyes down.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I said I wanted the regular procedures – I’ve never been Miles like a cow by the nurse before! Nurse Holly doesn’t seem to care, though. She leads Anne and I to a bar and forces us to bend over, cuffing our hands and linking our necks to the bar in front of us. We’re then gagged – and then the machines!

Two ugly sucking machines are brought out, each with two hoses. One hose is attached to each nipple once the machine is started, and our nipples are pulled fiercely. First one, then the other. Over and over and over.

I look at Anne with worry on my face, knowing the machine won’t care how much we hurt. That there’s no danger to Nurse Holly of her arms let hands getting tired. That this could go on forever. Ohhh!

Tiffy is:

Ivonne 
    Participant

There is only one girl left sitting with me in the waiting room. She behaves a little bit strange, making noises and caressing herself.

When a beautiful woman arrives and tells her to go to a room, I can see that Trixie has a tail like a cat!

I thought they changed me, but this is really strange!

Hearing the moans from the other rooms, I sit there afraid of the things that happen here.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffy and I are dragged one by one to to the milking bars…Tiffy is gagged and forced to bend over, her collar is then locked to the upper bar leaving her beautiful breasts hanging over the lower bar. The Nurse then pulls her hands behind her back and cuffs them….She’s helpless. Then the same is done to me.

Tiffy has a very worried look on her face and I feel the same as the suction cups are applied to my nipples!

Ohhh! It hurts! The suction alternates between one cup and the other so the pain never stops! This is so humiliating to be treated like cows! How long is the Nurse going to leave us like this???

Anne is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC Dr. Le Rue 

I enter room 5 and Trixie the Neko Cat is standing there waiting. “Hi Trixie, I’m Dr. Le  Rue, please have a seat” I review her file and see that this is her first time to see the Nurse. “Ok Trixie, since this is your first time here we will do a standard physical sensitivity test as well as replacing your chastity belt with one designed for a female. Please remove your clothes and lie down on the table and put your legs in the stirrups….theres to nothing to be afraid of…”

I’ve heard they purr loudly when sexual stimulation is applied….we’ll see…

Anne is:

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly,

I sit in my chair watching the girls as are being milked i decide to i better take off there chasitiy belts for cleanings and since i have to change Anne’s anyway.  So i hit the unlock button on my phone for both of them and just watch as the fall to the ground.

Then i pull out my Sudoku book and start working on a puzzle setting a timer for 20 minutes as i play a puzzle or two waiting for the timer to go off, knowing i can cause damage to their breast if i do it for more then that without turning the suction off.

I hear the Timer go off and hit the button to turn off the suction,  standing up and looking at the machines to see how much milk they have produced.

“Well seems like i need to keep these machines going for a little bit longer I have to make sure you start producing milk by the time im done here, but as you can see by the collection bottle there is nothing there yet but we have to give it a couple moments before i start it back up”

Taking out the gags from there mouths, “any questions for me before i start them back up.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

This is torture! It hurts! I look at Tiffy and can tell she is in pain too! I really hate to see her in pain,..As I pull at my collar in vain..I feel my chastity belt fall to the floor and I see Tiffys does as well..

Then Nurse Holly just takes a seat as me and Tiffy squirm, it look like she’s reading…after some time the suction stops and she gets up and comes over to us. I can see she is inspecting the machine.

“Well seems like i need to keep these machines going for a little bit longer I have to make sure you start producing milk by the time im done here, but as you can see by the collection bottle there is nothing there yet but we have to give it a couple moments before i start it back up”

What??? Tiffys a Sissy and was just changed to a girl…Tiffy will never produce milk and might someday???

She removes the gags and says “any questions for me before i start them back up.”

“Yes Nurse! I reply… I don’t think we produce milk right now..as I look down. I think this might be futile, I feel really swollen in my nipples.” I say as I tear up..

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

I feel more nervous as I hear more sounds of pain coming from the room that Anne and Tiffy are in. I’m next and need the same treatment as them. I’ve already sneaked out of here once and it would be no good for me to do it again. I just want this over with now.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

With the help of another girl I lived in to the nurse’s office just trying a sheet to cover my naked body. A closer inspection would show that my leg has been broken.

slave stacey 
    Participant

“I don’t know if that’s broken leg or just a bad sprain, Ditzy,” I say sympathetically, “but perhaps you’d better go straight in to the Nurse. I don’t mind waiting.”

With the noise I’ve heard from the surgery with Tiffy and Anne come in for milking and sissylink belt cleaning, and I am here for the same thing, I definitely don’t mind waiting. I can wait forever.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“I got some nice painkillers but I think that decision is up to nurse Holly” I see the smile as I move my legs slightly into a more comfortable position “appreciate the thought thanks”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh damn! That means I’m still next, but I’m glad that Ditzy doesn’t seem to have a broken leg. Nurse Holly seems only interested in extreme humiliation, not a trifling thing like broken limbs!

“If you think the pain-killers are all you need, Ditzy, I wouldn’t take a chance on having to see Nurse Holly if you can avoid it. She’s got her sadistic head on this morning.”

It’s not in my best interest to say that, but it definitely is in Ditzy’s.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“let’s be honest pain has been a constant part of our life since we got here. I’m not saying I’m not in the huge amount of pain. I just don’t think the suffering is my choice” I say with a weak smile “I’ve just learnt we have very little choice in anything these days” I say with a blissful resolution “plus she’s not the only one with a bit of a sadistic side, I dreamed up worst things for the Girls I’ve dated” I give her a wink.

Ivonne 
    Participant

I listen to the conversation betwen Stacey an the new, injured girl.

They are talking about pain! This is strange, because the only thing in this direction I got was a spanking. And it was humiliating, but not painful.

We are still not allowed to speak, but I’m too concerned.

“Do they really injure us here? I thought they use humiliation and frustration to make us submit!”

I can hear the moaning from the other rooms. It seems to be a torture, but that is different from broken legs.

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Nurse Holly,

looking at Anne as she tells me she can’t produce milk yet.  I smile.

”Well Anne I’m sure you don’t know the but the hormones you were on and that Tiffy are on that made your breast grow also make you produce Milk that’s what causes them to grow.”

i trun flipping the switch back on and setting a second timer for 20 minutes as I finish my puzzle hearing the girls out in the lobby again.

Trixie 
    Participant

Dr Le rue tells me to strip and climb up in the bed putting my legs in the sturuups,  so I quickly strip down folding my clothing up nicely setting them in a nice pile.

I look at the bed seeing there is no way I will get comfy becuase my tail will be digging into my back I climb up and put my tail between my legs as I put my ankles Up in the stirrups as ordered.

“Dr le rue don’t know how you wanted my tail but I’m in the bed as told.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Nurse Holly says the hormones I’ve been on will allow me to produce milk at some point? That’s ridiculous! But before I can say anything about it, the damn machine is back on, sucking on my already painfully engorged nipples.

Anne looks to be on the verge of tears.

Between my nipples, Anne … and my free but entirely untouched clitty! god, i need stimulation on my clitty! … I find I can’t even think properly anymore. I desperately try to squeeze my thighs together to provide some kind of stimulation as I wait for the machine to try to draw milk from me.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Having to twist the story a bit here for the sake of the Jockey Club.

I arrive into the waiting room to hear shouts of pain – of course, what else do you expect in the Nurse’s Office – and see two girls waiting and Ditzy. What I don’t see is the nurse.

“Come on, Ditzy,” I say to her. “I’ll help you into the gig. I’ve been told to take you back to the stables, where the vet will see to you.”

I help her out to the gig, make sure she’s seated comfortable, then run like a Chinese rickshaw puller back to Mistress Mercy.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

Sitting there watching the feeds on the cameras and letting time past for the breast pumps on the two girls.  I realized that i have let a little to much time pass.

I quickly stand up and turn off the pumps, looking at them.  Smiling as I see both girls have produced milk not much but with it starting now they will continue to produce milk.

“Well girls it seems the pumps are working look here you have been producing milk,  so for now on you need to wear lactation pads in your bras. ”

Now on to the chasitiy cages and hormones treatment and i can send these two on there way.

OOC Sorry got wrapped up elsewhere and wasnt posting here like normally do.  I will remedy that now.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m barely even aware anymore as the milking machine is turned off. My brain shut down from the continuous pain. I look over – is Anne ok?

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar