Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The School Nurses Office

This topic contains 210 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Starr 5 months ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Sitting next to Remy, we both seem nervous at the sounds coming from inside the nurse’s office.

”you’re new here, right? I don’t think I’ve seen you around yet. My name’s Tiffy.”

I bob my head, a sort of sitting curtsey. Realize how silly it is that I fee the need to curtsey so instinctually now. Shake my head and continue.

“What do you think is happening in there?,” I ask her.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Tiffy.
     Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Nurse Holly

I watch as the machine keeps fucking Tina’s mouth and I keep wiggling my fingers around rubbing her prostate trying to milk her cum out of her while I hold a small container under the tip of her clit to collect it.

”Tina my little oral slut I’m sure if the machine wasn’t fucking your mouth to oblivion you would be moaning like a real whore right now. So why don’t you just let it out and let your juices flow into the container for me.  I need to run a test to check your swimmers. They should all be dead but I have to check.”

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

To think, I was in the nurse’s office, now I am at the back of the queue. I say Hi to the new girl Remy and introduce myself as Stacey, The noise coming from the nurse’s office is making me think I should get up and leave and not come back, but, perhaps the new nurse will have used up all her energy on Tiffy and the new girl before she gets to me. Whatever is going on in there does not sound at all nice. Perhaps it’s as well the new nurse forgot I was in there. That could have been me!

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I was briefly drawn out of my obsessive sucking as I felt something leave me. I could feel something leaking out of my urethra, and my arousal was… reduced, but still there. It all gave me a brief moment of clarity. I was sitting naked in a chair with my legs apart, being ass fingered, with the body shape of a woman, as a machine fucked my face and I sucked it back. It only lasted a moment but for that brief time I realised how far I had come… and the few traces of an idea to get out of it, before the pleasure in my lips got to me again, but not as pleasure, now it was more like torture. I wondered how long this would last.

“EH- EE- OW- O- I- OW-,” I tried to shout but each syllable was cut by the phallus jamming into my mouth, all the way to the back.

As my lips brushed against the phallus from talking it was becoming harder and harder not to lose myself again.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Remy 
    Participant

The pretty girl sitting next to me introduces her self as Tiffy. She then does this funny little Bob with her head. Tiffy ask ” Are you new here” Yes I respond I’m new here. My name is Bri….. ahhhhhh I scream in pain as I am excruciating shock hits me from that damn contraption. My name is Br..ahhhh. sigh in resignation my name is Remy.” As I finish the messaging of my clitty starts agian and let out a moan of frustration and pleasure. You are the first person that has spoken to me like I’m not some sort of property. I have no idea what they are doing in there I say with arousal,anguish and even more so fear. Have you been here long at the Academy Tiffy?

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Remy.” Cute name. Cute girl. I’ve never seen the belt deliver punishment for misuse of a name before. You’d think she’d be smart enough to not keep getting that shock.  (Especially if she gets pleasure just from saying her name correctly.Lucky girl!)

how long have I been here? I don’t even know anymore, Remy. It’s kind of a blur. This place really messes with your mind. My advice – don’t fight it. That just makes it worse.”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

“I can’t believe a place like this exists” I mean my wife said I was going for sensitivity training. Now here I am sitting in a nurses office. I’ve been plugged, placed in chastity and made to like becoming a girl. ” So you like it here Tiffy.” as I say this I lick my lips noticing how hot Tiffy looks. I’m now looking at Tiffy wishing I could jump her and ravage her. I’m just tired I haven’t slept since arriving and it’s been one ordeal after another.”  ” By the way Tiffy you are extremely Beautiful.” I realize that Tiffy is biologically a man but she is still a very sexy girl as well. ” What will they do to me in the nurses office, do you know?”

<!–more–>

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Do I like it in here? No. I wouldn’t say that. I had a real life. A wife! Now I’m dressed like a simpering little sissy school girl who is a plaything for others and is always aroused. It’s awful.”

i shiver at memories of what I’ve been through.

“But the sooner you stop fighting the sooner you can start to enjoy the parts that feel good. There aren’t many, Remy. But there are some,” I say, putting my hand in her thigh and smiling.

“As for what’s happening in there? Nothing good, I’m afraid. Nothing good.”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

Tiffy tells me I should stop fighting what is being done to me. She says I may even enjoy parts of it if I do. She seems nervous if she can knows what I’m going through… I imagine she does. Tiffy places a hand on my high. It is a sweet gesture of concern however I shiver with arousal and wish she would or even could go higher and toy with my cock. I begin to tear up. “But I fear we can never get out if here. At least not with my sanity… Somehow I know I will be changed forever”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Poor Remy. I’m trying to comfort the pretty thing, but she’s having a tough time adjusting and begins to tear up.

“Oh, Remy. I’m sorry.”

i put my hand on her cheek and wipe away some of her tears.

”it’s difficult. I know.”

She’s not ready to talk about giving in yet. It takes a while. I shouldn’t have rushed her. I continue to softly touch her cheek.

“Just do you best, sweetie. You have friends here. There’s very nice girls. There’s a few not so nice, but we’ll let you know about them.”

”you’ll be ok, Remy. I promise.”

She won’t be. None of us will ever be “fine” again. But she’s not ready for that yet.

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

as I am sitting here working on Tina all I can hear are two girls chatting up a storm out in the waiting area, I get up leaving Tina with the machine in her mouth, grabbing two penis gags walking out to the waiting area.

I hold up the gags so everyone can see them and point at the sign on the desk.

I walk over to both Tiffy and Remy locking the gags in their mouths.

“Ok I hope this teaches you a listen I would really hope not to use your belts.”

turning on my heels and going back in an resuming right where I was with Tina.

OOC: Sorry the chatting is distracting from me taking care of my current patient.

Attachments:
     Remy 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

as I am sitting here working on Tina all I can hear are two girls chatting up a storm out in the waiting area, I get up leaving Tina with the machine in her mouth, grabbing two penis gags walking out to the waiting area.

I hold up the gags so everyone can see them and point at the sign on the desk.

I walk over to both Tiffy and Remy locking the gags in their mouths.

“Ok I hope this teaches you a listen I would really hope not to use your belts.”

turning on my heels and going back in an resuming right where I was with Tina.

OOC: Sorry the chatting is distracting from me taking care of my current patient.

Ooc. Apologies Nurse Holly

Trixie 
    Participant

OOC: no issues remy really just trying not to take away from anyone currently being taken care of.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

NPC. DR Le Rue.

As per Miss Nora’s instructions , I take the next patient. As I call for Remy I can see she is gagged.
    I take her into a room and review her file.

Mmm, can you bend over please? I’m going to be gentle..I pull down her panties and admire her lovely bottom. I’m going to remove your gag. Ok?

I need to check your prostate…I say as I remove her gag.

Spread your legs please.

I begin to slowly milk her… This is best for her.

Being in chastity can mess with your hormones.  She really has a nice sissy Pussy.
    <p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>My exam of you Is good! Your pussy is very nice! I do believe a nice medium butt plug is what you need.</p>
    I force it in her bottom and lock her chastity.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Anne Starr.
    Attachments:
     Remy 
    Participant

I’m called into the nurses office by Anne she removes my gag. Then she pulls my panties down I’m extremely humiliated by this. Next she says I’m going to check you prostate. She places 3 fingers in my ass and  tells my I have a nice sissy pussy. I groan partly from the intrusion but mostly from the arousal. Anne places a butt plug in my ass and then secures me in chastity… Now I’m even more frustrated.

Trixie 
    Participant

Ooc disregard wrong thread sorry

Ivonne 
    Participant

With the help of the map Miss Stevenson gave me I had no trouble to find the nurse office.
    She wished me good luck with the nurse. I hope this is just a phrase!

After all I’m just here to get out of my current maid uniform and to get a school uniform. What can go wrong?

I enter the waiting room and see only one school girl sitting there.

“Hello, I’m …”

She is gagged! Confused I look around in the room and see a sign: No talking area.

Oops!

I take a seat in front of her and whisper:

“Hello, I’m Ivonne and I’m new to the academy. Just here to get my uniform!”

I lean back. I never was good in small talk, but what should you do if the only other person in the room can’t talk with you?

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Nurse Holly 

As I am working over Tina I realize she has cum into the small glass I’m holding by her clitty. I remove my fingers from her ass and stand up stopping the machine deep in her mouth and grabing a lube syringe and use it to collect everything from the glass before walking back to her ass putting the end inside her ass and shoting all her cum in her ass.

I stand up again grabbing the needle I already prepared with the hormones and walk back over injecting it right into her butt cheek. 

I finally stand up and remove the dildo from your mouth and look at you. 

“Well one more thing Tina and you will be ready to go back to class”

Ooc sorry tina for the delay

Trixie 
    Participant

I have avoid the nurses office since I have enrolled here but I have been told I need to report to the nurses for a inspection of my chastity belt and some other stuff with Dr le Rue.

I walk in and see Tiffy gagged and my eyes go wide as I go check in at the desk and sit down and wait.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Suddenly the device on my mouth was turned off, It tried to keep my lips off the dildo, knowing if they touched it right now I’d just want to suck it again. The nurse pulled her fingers out of me and took a syringe like object to the cup she’d collected my semen in, I wondered what she was going to do with it.

Then she stuck it my ass.

“Way… whah ah oo, o o oo ah.”

And then I felt the warm stuff shoot into my ass. She just shot my own cum into my own ass! Then she took another more medical looking syringe and injected it into my butt cheek.

“AAARGHH.”

And finally she took the dildo out of my mouth, had I not just cum I would have been sad to see it go.

“Well one more thing Tina and you will be ready to go back to class”

“What elthe ith there?” I asked, before gasping at the lisp I now had.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly,

I look at Tina as she asks what else could there be “oh sweety thats you new tube for you cage.”

I reach over and grab the belt and a new tube for it that is about 3/4th of an inch and show it to her.

“Its a little small but dont worry i will get it to fit and eventully you will shrink down to fit it.” i say with a giggle

I reach down taking her already small cock in my hand and start pushing it into the new tubing knowing ti is a really tight fit and it will be really small on her but keep forcing it on until its all the way down.  then i quickly wrap the belt back on her officially locking her clit back up. letting the belt run through its boot up system.

then i unlock her wrist and her ankles.

“Ok get up and get dressed and enjoy that nice cream pie in your pussy, and get to class, oh and i expect to see you back in 3 days to check to make sure your tongue heals properly”

Ivonne 
    Participant

Another school girl enters the waiting room. When she sees the gagged girl, her eyes go wide and she sits down without a word.

I know I’m not allowed to speak, but I’m just too curious.

So I whisper to the new girl:

“Hi, I’m Ivonne. I’m new here. Did you visit the nurse before? “

I look at the gagged girl. “Is she very strict?”

“I’m not here for some medical stuff. Just to change this maids uniform for a school girl uniform”

slave stacey 
    Participant

I see this new girl introduce herself. I don’t quite understand why she is asking Tiffy questions, when she is gagged and can’t answer.

“Hi, I’m Stacey,” I whisper, “and to answer your question, can’t you hear the noise coming from the Nurse’s Office? I she strict? Have a guess.”

If she thinks the Nurse’s Office is the place to come for a school uniform, she must be aiming for Bimbo of the Year award.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

Not even waiting for Tina to get dressed i walk out into the waiting area and see that it is packed there is Tiffy, Anne, Stacy, Trixie, and another new girl.  I roll my eyes, damn its going to be a busy day i think to myself I better make it easier on myself.

Looking over at the new girl, ” hello there i see your out of unifrom and talking isnt Tiffy there gagged enough of a warning.”

Then over at Stacey,  “You have been in the academy awhile you should know better”

Then looking at the doors behind me  “Tiffy And Anne both of you go into Exam room 3 and get naked then lay on the tables there no talking no touching anything or each other.”  I smile knowing that they have some type of relationship.

OOC:  Stacey i think she was talking about Trixie walking in.

Current waiting list

Stacey,
    Ivonne,
    Trixie (Dr. Le Rue, cant treat myself)

If i am missing someone let me know,

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh-oh! This new Nurse Holly must have the hearing of a bat. I was only whispering. Now, I am in trouble. I only came to have my sissylink belt cleaned and me to be milked. Heaven knows what she’ll do to me now. Have my tongue out?

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I stand and put out my hand to Tiffy, I can tell she is upset about being gagged. She takes my hand and we walk to room 3. I open the door and we walk in…

There are two tables. “Tiffy, my love..its going to be ok…*Kiss on the nose* I say as I look at her gag. Its locked on! Mmmm.

“My love, I wish you could talk, but I can tell in your eyes your sad. we’re going to do this together and move on. ”

We begin to disrobe

Anne is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

When we are naked and looking at each others bodies,…I can’t help myself as I embrace her and kiss her forehead. We walk over to the tables hand in hand and look at the weird devises…

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Anne can read my mind. And it’s a good thing, too, as I’m gagged. Again!

She takes mybhand and leads me to the exam room.  Once inside, she gives me a sweet kiss on the nose. I try to smile through the gag. It’s quite a bit more virginal than my Anne usually is! Mmmm. Sweet and slutty. Love her both ways!

Once we’re naked, she gives me a hug and another sweet kiss on my forehead. Mmm.

But k know Nurse Holly ordered no touching. I point to the two tables and try to get Anne to go to one. I give her a loving caress of her beautiful bottom as she goes before laying on my table and waiting.

Tiffy is:

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly,

I watch as Anne and Tiffy cant even obey the simplest instructions as they hold hands walking back to the room,  Oh im going to have fun with these two,  I pull out my tablet and watch as they enter the room and Anne kisses Nose and then they hug as they strip and then Anne Kisses her forehead and Tiffy Grabs Annes butt start moving to the tables.

Shaking my head i walk into the room before they can officially get to the tables.

“I SAID NO TOUCHING EACH OTHER DONT KNOW YOU KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS, THATS 10 SECONDS FOR EACH TOUCH”

I hit the punishment option for both Tiffy and Anne, to level 3 for 50 seconds.

I watch as the pain takes them and once the time is up

“OK ON THE TABLES NOW, I DONT WANT ANYMORE DISTRACTIONS THE WAITING ROOM IS FULL”

Pulling up both of their files on my tablet looking at what will need to be done for both of them.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

As the nurse let the other students in I realised I had to hurry. I quickly got dressed, socks, shoes, panties and blouse in that order. I could still feel the cum inside of me, and with the rear moult closed there wasn’t anything I could do about that. I worked my bra back on underneath my blouse, a surprisingly easy task by this point, and left without saying a lispy word, lest the others see what was in my mouth.

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar