Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The School Nurses Office

This topic contains 210 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Starr 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

It seems the nurse is overly upset with me, so I sigh in relief. It is NEVER good to anger somebody who is handling medical equipment around your body. Obediently I get out of my clothes including my bra and panties until I stand naked before her. The cold air and the tiled floor make me shiver slightly and my nipple on my perky breasts stick out like little bullets. I keep my hands to my sides, not wishing to anger the nurse any further.

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

The nurse gives your breasts a nice fondle “developing rather nicely aren’t they, you’ll have double D breasts before you know it” she didn’t takes out a tape measure and starts taking the measurements of your entire body.

She didn’t raise your arms above your head and lock them into the thick rubber shackles. Shouldn’t goes over to a cupboard and pulls out a corset matching your skin tone exactly.

Should have wrapped around your waist clips in place. She then begins to draw the rubber strings in tighter and tighter. It makes it almost difficult to breathe, but the synthetic skin corset is drawn even tighter. until she finally ties the chords in a nice knot cut the excess off, and hides it behind a panel that she done clues closed.

“this will help shape your body into the appropriate figure and will be good for your posture.” She says as she sprays something over in it making it seemed more like your own skin every second.

She done unshackled you and leads you over to the gynecologist chair, and instructs you to get up and put your feet in the stirrups.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

The nurse touches my breasts and measures them and I can’t help but notice how puffy my nipples have become… and how sensitive! Then she starts to put me into some strange corset and I can barely breathe anymore, but she is happy with it because “this will help shape your body into the appropriate figure and will be good for your posture.”

Yeah, who wants to breathe anyway, right? Then it’s once again time for a trip to the dreaded chair with the stirrups, but I know I have no chance against her, so I get onto it, knowing that I will most likely will be strapped in again.

/OOC: FYI: My breasts will go to a small B as maximum, my GF does not want me having bigger boobs than her (yes, It’s unusual, I know)

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

After Buckling Miss Analslut down to the chair. The Nurse Valentine places screen just above her waist and then begins to remove the belt.

“excellent is becoming quite more petite the way a sissy clitty should be” she then begins to coat a numbing gel over the sissy clitty and places a penis pump over the top tie in it to the shaft and balls.

She done removes the butt plug with a quick pop. She’s a moves over a mechanical fucking machine, and positions it so the tip is just in your sissy pussy.

“there we go sweetpea that one sure you don’t feel any of this and we get to collect you’re nasty sissy juices” she says with a smile as she checks all the straps are in place.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Just as I knew it, I get strapped in right away on the nasty chair, before she removes the belt – a shame, really, I might even be able to flee from this place, but I can’t lift a hand.

This time obviously she does not intend to “milk” me herself, instead she attaches a penis pump over my dick, which according to her has already shrunk down: “excellent is becoming quite more petite the way a sissy clitty should be”

I fucking hate these people! I just hope the process is somehow reversible once I get out of this mad house…

She isn’t done though, because she rolls in some sort of machine on a table and arranges it between my legs. My eyes go wide as I see what is protruding at the front:

She is obviously well trained in handling this, after removing the plug from my bottom she adjusts the tip right at the entrance of my sissypussy no asshole, I can’t give in to them!

slave stacey 
    Participant

I knock timidly at the door.

“Excuse me, Nurse Valentine,” I murmur, curtseying prettily. “I think I am due to have my sissylink belt cleaned and me to be milked. When can I report?”

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I have to get my medical exam done and so I make my way to the academy Nurse’s Office and take a seat, waiting for my turn to be examined.

Placing my ear against the door to one of the exam room, my eyes go big in shock.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I arrive at the nurses office, having avoided the place for a few days now I’m told I’m well overdue for a medical checkup… and something called “boosters”, which sounded worrying. I can see there is a line waiting and it may be a while before I get seen.

M&M is here with her ear to the door… must be deaf… I can hear what’s going on in there from my seat, mostly. It does not make me feel any safer.I wondered why she was allowed to wear a sweater vest like that, if she was even allowed to, I’d be shocked to my knees on the spot if I wore something that modest.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

Seeing the new girl in glasses, I make my way over and sit next to her.

“Hello, I’m Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty. What’s your name?” I say offering her my hand.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I’m surprised that she just walked over to me.

“Hello, I’m Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty. What’s your name?” I say offering her my hand.

“Tina Kiscox, and considering the disgusting things they make us do here, I would rather not shake your hand. Nothing personal, you shouldn’t want to shake mine either.”

I give her outfit a look over.

“Aren’t you worried about getting in trouble for that? It’s not… you know…”

I waved my hand over my mostly exposed torso to indicate what I was talking about.

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

“sorry about the weight, I was just getting some supplies from the closet. I don’t usually don’t have to get these sort of things out, but your girlfriend has made an odd request” she places a needle gun and a tattoo gun on a metal plate beside your waist.

She never goes beside your head and places have finger and thumb over your nose waiting for your mouth to open. She can slips in dentist gag.

She then take some tongues and pulls out your tongue and then forces a needle for it. She then places a stud through the hole and places some cotton wool in your mouth to absorb the blood.

“you’ll find this very useful in your future satisfying your ex-girlfriend’s new lovers and working as her fluffer” she gives you a wink and wipes tears away.

She then moves down to your perky little breasts and begins to lick and suck on them until they become hard. Shouldn’t take some needle gun and punches a hole straight through them one after the other.

“these rings will be very helpful for your mistress she can attach weights to them lead you around by them or maybe a touch cute little bells” she says with a smile as she gives your breasts and nice squeeze.

She then moves down to your hip close to your groin and gets to work on her piece of art. Well this is all going on your constantly been pumped and aroused for more ejaculates. The more you squirt the more painful it becomes. Of course this is none of the nurses concern as she slowly and painfully Prix you over and over again. It takes almost two and a half hour’s before the picture of a gun pointed at your groin is finished.

“this is to be a reminder to you that there any moment your wife can order your castration.” She done places some plastic over it and takes it down.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Nothing

Alina 
    Participant

She disappears and comes back with some strange metallic thing, which she uses to keep my mouth open. Then she starts the machine and I can feel the phallus press into me and I open my mouth involuntarily at the first penetration. She pulls out my tongue and holds it securely. Suddenly I feel a piercing pain, she pushes something and I feel some dull pain in my mouth while she puts come cotton wool in to soak up the blood as she explains: “you’ll find this very useful in your future satisfying your ex-girlfriend’s new lovers and working as her fluffer”

Probably also my ex-GF herself, considering it is obvious I now have a tongue piercing. the pain isn’t too bad, but the idea that I have such a thing now… wait a minute, she isn’t done yet? She starts licking and sucking at my very sensitive right nipple and I start to moan into the cotton in my mouth when suddenly instead of pleasure pain shoots through me. I arch my back and as I look back down at my perky breast I see something shimmer right at the nipple – a ring!

I can’t even protest right now, because my tongue needs to be held still and I can only watch with horror as she continues to get my left nipple erect too – oh no! Another shot, another tug and a second ring, not very big, but noticeable. Everybody will see this through my bathing suit. A tear rolls down my cheek as the nurse explains: “these rings will be very helpful for your mistress she can attach weights to them lead you around by them or maybe attach cute little bells”

She is still not done though, as if I hadn’t had enough pain already she picks up a tattoo set and starts to work on my right hip. I can’t move and it would probably become worse anyway, but the pain in combination with the pleasure from the fucking machine is a weird combination. At the end I don’t even know anymore what is painful and what is pleasurable and maybe both are the same? I moan into the cotton, the bleeding has obviously stopped by now, just a dull ache remains, the same from my nipples, while the pricks from the tattoo are searing hot. Once she is finished she puts me back into panties and bra and shows me myself in a mirror:

“this is to be a reminder to you that there any moment your wife can order your castration.”

I whimper a little as I collect the rest of my skimpy clothes and get them on, leaving the nurse with a curtsy and tears in my eyes, running back to the dorm, not looking at the girls waiting for their own torture…

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Porter sends me to Nurses office. I’m in pain..This Sissylink belt is not designed for girls..It hurts..Mistress gave me a pussy now.

My pussy needs to be penetrated or it will cramp… its cramping!!! There are new muscles that have to be worked in. I’m crying… My new pussy hurts so bad!!

“Please help me Nurse Valentine!”

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I see poor Alina running with tears in her eyes in a bikini, and I could swear I saw a tattoo of a gun which wasn’t there before.

I sit back down in a petrified state of fear and start swaying back and forth.

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

Nurse fansign steps out of her office and looks at all the sissies sitting in there little pink chairs outside the office “looks like we have quite the queue of girls waiting for me” she looks down at Stacey “I believe you were next in line, are you just here for a milking and cleaning or do we have anything special on the agenda today” after listening to what she has to say she points to the door “going take off all your clothes and get on the table like before” 

She then turns to the other girls “so you girls on board out here he was a Cocklepop” she gives each of the girls a red cock shaped lollipop “remember you can only suck and lick no biting and no teeth.” Chip at some of the girls on the head after handing over the lollipops “there will be a little treat in the centre for you girls as well” she says with a smile she goes back into her office.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I don’t like the sounds of any of this. Why have I got to get on that table naked just to have my sissylink belt cleaned and my milking session. Best say nothing, I learnt long ago to obey Nurse Valentine.

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I took the oddly shaped lollipop, she could not be serious. Who was I kidding, this school was insane, but there was no way I was putting this in my mouth. It may not have been as disgusting as some of things they made me use my mouth for, but I was still against it, and so far it seemed I had a choice. I just put the lollipop on the chair next to me, whatever treat as inside was probably something disgusting, even if it wasn’t, it wasn’t worth it.

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I put the lollipop in my pocket, not wanting to eat it here in front of Tina.

slave stacey 
    Participant

I’ve been waiting ages on this table. And it’s not fair, Tina got a lollipop, Mallory-Michelle got a lollipop, why haven’t I got a lollipop, especially the red ones, I like the red ones?

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly
    <p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>

</p>
    hearing my phone ring I get a call from Nurse Valentine, saying she would like a vacation and asking me to take over the nurses office at the school I quickly get into my uniform and walk the hallways knowing all the sissies will see me and want to get hard in there cages but can’t.

walking into the office Looking at Nurse Valentine,  “have fun on vacation I will take care of all the little girls here.” I say with a evil grin on my face.

sitting down at my desk waiting for the frist sissy to walk into the door.

Collared by the lovely Miss Andromeda Starr

Attachments:
     Kate DeWitt 
    Participant

wearing jeans a dark side of the moon t-shirt and sneakers I enter the nurses office

Hi, I was told to report here for my school physical

I look around bewildered by the all girls I see

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – Kate … the Nurse’s Office (and the entire group) is only for girls in the Lily Academy. Tightly controlled by the corporation. Certainly nobody wandering in a t-skirt and jeans.

Details here: https://lockedinlace.com/forums/topic/the-corporation-training-manual/

You’re welcome to join us. Start with a little intro in the Student Registry thread, then visit the Dean’s Office.

Hope to see you there!

}

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Abigail 
    Participant

I walk down the hallway to the nurse’s office. I’ve been dodging the appointment for so long now that I have officially been summoned by the school nurse.

This can’t be a good thing the thing that goes on the school the nurse’s office could be the worst place for me. My tight rubber uniform rubs against my glued on false breasts that tag on my nipples. The tight uniform being so restrictive yet arousing frustrates me endlessly.

I hate my stepmother for forcing me to wear only rubber and latex.

I see other girls sitting in chairs outside the office and decide to take a seat next to them. I was soon I’ll be cold when she is ready.

Attachments:
     Trixie 
    Participant

OOC: Tiffy I have been in message with kate, talking to her I will probably get her in uniform and everything then send her to the dean to get started.

Npc Nurse Holly,

sitting at my desk suddenly two people walk in and one isn’t even in the proper uniform, or even been transformed,  I am going to have to talk to the dean about this one, it’s supposed to be for physicals not transformations.

the other is ditzy she has been avoiding her appointment, for weeks now I guessing her belt has been going off because of it.

”looking at the male. Take a seat let me handle ditzy here and once I get more information for you I will take care of you.”

reaching over i grab Dizty’s arm dragging her into the back room,  “ok you know the deal strip down and get on the bed and we can get started I don’t want your clothes in a pile fold them up nicely.”

while ditzy gets ready ready I walk back out to talk to the new comer “so it appears you reported to the wrong place frist. You need to check in with the dean frist and then come back to me but frist you need your uniform so strip down and put this on then report to the dean’s office”

handing the new girl a uniform 

OOC: what would you like done Ditzy thinking a hormone booster, and size check plus anything else. You would like.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Trixie.
    • This reply was modified 7 months, 1 week ago by  Trixie.
    Attachments:
     Abigail 
    Participant

I’m lead into the office and ordered to strip get on the bed. I do so immediately I’ve been to hospitals before they’ve usually seen everything.

Turn off my latex uniform is a bit of a chore but then I felt it neatly and place it on the table. I get up onto the gynecologist chair and put my legs in the stirrups. The only thing now covering me is the chastity belt between my legs.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I visited the nurses office when I first arrived at the Academy, but I was afraid of Nurse Valentine, so I managed to avoided coming back.

But I heard there was a new nurse, so I figured I’d take this opportunity to stop back in. I hope I made the right choice.

Sitting in the waiting room. Sitting in the waiting room …

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Trixie 
    Participant

Npc Nurse Holly,

As I’m taking care of the new girl I see Tiffy walk in,  I’m glad I looked at all the files before people showed up so I can recognize the girls.

“Tiffy take a seat once I am ready for you I will call you back.”

i walk back in the room where I put Dizty and see she is laying in the bed her clothes neatly folded. I walk over to her and attach the straps to her ankles and wrist so she can not move out of the bed and she is locked in the stirrups.

“Dizty I’ve been reading your file and it says you have managed to escape the nurses office for weeks now so I have to triple up your booster so you may be extremely emotional for awhile, and there are a couple other things listed here but nothing to major.”

I pull out my phone and hit the unlock button on her chastity device and remove it. From her and look at it.

“Well it also looks like your ready for the 1 inch chastity belt so we have to put that on as well. But frist the booster”

walking over to the counter I grab a needle and a bottle of hormones filling the needle to the max.

“Try not to scream I would really hate for you to scare off the people waiting”

Walking back up to you and injecting it between you tiny little clit and balls.

Attachments:
     Abigail 
    Participant

The most walks back in and begins to look me to strapped me down to the table and explains that because I’ve been missing my appointments she’s going to have to give me a large shot.

She then releases my chastity belt and tells me I need to be fitted for a 1 inch belt. My penis couldn’t have shrunk that small. She don’t takes a syringe out of the cabinet and fills up to max.

Walking back over to me she tells me not to scream so I won’t scare the other girls, and then proceeds to chang the thing in between my balls and penis.

” please no not there” I quickly say just as the needle penetrates my skin and I let out around yep in pain.

Trixie 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Holly

as I remove the needle I smile “good girl you managed not to scream you yelped in pain but didn’t scream. I know that must have hurt but you needed it.”

walking over putting the needle into the biohazard disposal bin “I think I will reward you Dizty for not screaming.”

Walking into the supply closet coming out with a fucking machine and attaching it to the bottom of then bed and lining the large dildo up with your pussy. Before turning it on at a medium pace but not letting it pull all the way out of you once it’s entered.

Once it’s going I sit in my chair watching you.

“Ditzy so I will let you have a nice sissygasm before we continue and I want to hear you moan and make sure the people waiting do as well. I hope you enjoy it. Because as soon as it’s done it’s time to put your belt back on with the smaller tubing, where you are a little big for but it will help it shrink down to a clitty size it should be”

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account