Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The School Nurses Office

This topic contains 210 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Starr 3 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

The nurse seems not irritated that I am still fighting, her smile just increases: “Do you know what’s so funny, this will probably be the last time you cum whilst not being locked in a cage” , but I can’t focus on her words as at that moment she leans forward and blows gently on the tip of my cock and once more my toes curl.

It is at this time that she pushes the other two fingers in, widening my opening for real now. It feels a bit painful, so I manage to distract myself for a little while, but only shortly, as I once again widen to accommodate the now four digits in my behind, that are by now moving in and out rhythmically, almost like she would be fucking me. She seems very sure of herself and I look at the clock – only 5 more minutes to go, I can make this!

She comments though “You should feel so bad my fingers make boys, girls and sissies cum I’m the professional after all.”

I start to tense, the pressure starts to build steadily, I want to resist, but it really feels so good by now… only 3:30 left…

“Uuuuuh!”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

At the moment just before release she pulls out one of the hands picks up the sample dish and let it all drip into it slowly.

“you nearly made it just over 3 minutes left oh well at least I have my sample and you have something to eat” she moves over to the side and takes a small amount of it and adds it to a file and put it in the freezer. She don’t take some powders and pause them into you’re sissy cream.

She then walks back over places a hand on your jaw ” and I can have a Prayer your door open and pull this down your throat or you can take it like a good sissy girl”

(ooc: you can decide whether you opened willingly or had your draw  forced open)

“There we go that wasn’t so bad was it” she says she wipes the last dregs onto your lips.

“thank for you to learn every time your mount you will be eating your own release, it’s good for you” she says with a reassuring smile.

She then moves away and put your old chastity pants in a drawer and pulls out a smaller one.

“thanks you being released your little clit is a lot smaller and I can pack it away a lot tighter” she says that she brings over pushes your balls up inside your cavity vulture dick down between your legs and places the plate over the top into the little section made for it. And wraps the industrial wire around your body and up your butt crack.

Your new chastity belt fits more like a g-string and gives no indication that you ever had boy parts to begin with.

“through are little bet I’ve been able to discover pretty much what you can fit up there and your sponsor wants to make sure you become a proper anal slut”

“That will start preparing you for your deportment class where you’ll get a bigger one” shouldn’t deserve to a trait and retrieves several vials you might remember her using on the previous girl. As well as the metallic phallic shaped object she placed up the girl’s ass and down her throat.

The next thing she does is forced and metallic thing down your throat until you can’t take anymore and then press the button and it starts to expand and vibrate until it stops and beeps and the nurse takes a reading and types it up on her computer.

He then proceeds to give you a shot in each nipple and one just above the groin. She then takes out the device in your mouth and begins to unbuckle you.

Same place as a parcel on a chair with your name on it in pink letters ” a new uniform for you, get dressed I can assist if necessary and then we are done I’ll see you in a month”

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

I had no real chance, the manipulations are far too strong, and suddenly I see a stream of sperm coming out of my cock, although the feeling is not as good as a real orgasm it does feel pretty damn good! I suppress a loud moan by pressing my lips together:

“Ngggggggghhh!”

The nurse is completely at ease, well, after all she won her bet, she simply comments: “you nearly made it just over 3 minutes left oh well at least I have my sample and you have something to eat”

I have WHAT? Oh come on now, is there no end to the depravity of this lady? Aren’t nurses supposed to care about their patients? She is taking some of the jizz and puts it into a freezer and pours some powders into the rest, mixes them in and then comes over to me with the plate. I am still strapped in, but I clamp my jaws shut, no, I wont do this!

She looks down into my determined eyes and seems to laugh when she says that I have two options: either she prays my jaws open and pours it in or I open and “take it like a good sissy girl”.

Both options sound horrible, the problem is, I already know that she will be able to force my mouth open and then she might put in something horrible like a ring gag to keep it like that, so instead I resign and open my mouth obediently. Somehow it becomes easier to give in every time I do it…

She lets the white cream slip down the plate into my open mouth and I swallow it as fast as possible to avoid the taste, which of course doesn’t work completely. It’s salty and mushy and … I don’t know what sort of powders she has mixed into it, but it actually doesn’t taste that bad!

When she is done she announces “There we go that wasn’t so bad was it” while she puts the last drops onto my lips, where I lick them off automatically.

“No, Nurse Valentine.”

I didn’t want to say that, it was horrible to eat my own cum! But… it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be… what is happening to me? She informs me that every time I come from now on during these releases I will have to eat it because it’s good for me. Well, if I can come, it’s almost worth it, and besides, it didn’t taste THAT bad…

She moves away my old Chastity Belt and gets a new SissyLink, which does look a bit smaller to me. She explains: “thanks to being released your little clit is a lot smaller and I can pack it away a lot tighter”

Just awesome, now it will be even more constrained? Shit shit shit! Once again the already familiar process of tucking my cock in, pushing my little balls inside and then the surprise comes when she adds a bigger dildo-piece to the “backdoor”-addon of the belt, by pushing it inside my bottom:“through our little bet I’ve been able to discover pretty much what you can fit up there and your sponsor wants to make sure you become a proper anal slut”

I blush furiously, now those shocks will not only hit my crotch, but also my rear. And also of course the pleasure waves… mhhmmm…

The nurse though obviously thinks that this isn’t the maximum size yet although I feel pretty full: “That will start preparing you for your deportment class where you’ll get a bigger one”

Oh no, she can’t be serious, is this really what Melanie has planned for me? Well, she did select the last name ANALSLUT, so maybe she did indeed. I ponder over this for a moment, while the nurse is locking the device with the now familiar electronic lock. Once I find a way to unlock this I can feel, but right now I have not been able to attempt anything remotely close to this.

The nurse has now grabbed one of those tubular, metallic objects she has had in her hand before and commands me to open my mouth. By now I obey almost automatically and she pushes it deep into my throat, ignoring the gagging reflex. It expands and vibrates, then beeps, obviously some sort of measuring, because she notes something in her PC.

I can’t say anything, I can’t move, so when she appears with a syringe in her hand there is literally nothing I can do except look at her with panic in my eyes. She holds my left breast and because of the relatively cold air my nipple is already slightly hard, just a little bit of pinching makes it fully erect, obviously the state she wants it in, because that is the moment in which she pushes the needle in. Lucky enough the needle is really very thing, so not much pain is involved, far less than I had feared. I only flinch slightly, then she continues with the same procedure on my right breast and finally the rest of the syringe is injected just above my crotch.

Finally the object is removed from my mouth and I work my jaws to feel some relief, while she starts to unstrap me.

She places a box with my name “ANALSLUT” on it in pink letters on a chair and orders me to dress in the new uniform, offering to help if necessary. I mumble:

“That won’t be necessary, Miss Valentine. May I ask what was in those shots you gave me?”

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC nurse Valentine

As you’re probably fully aware you are being fed female hormones already through your food, those particular injections Hasten breast growth they also make your nipples more sensitive.

The one in your groin and assists in the shrinkage of your clit increases the amount of arousal juices you can produce” she waits and listens and watches your response

The makes you feel any better all the girls get the shots I’m going one is because you had an above average clitty for sissy

“I just need to pierce your ears and your navel” she does the naval first and then goes around the back of the girl and pierces each year and then with one hand she secures the girls head and put pics up to GPS gun and places it into the back of her neck placing the small GPS tracker and branding her at the same time.

” all done you’re free to go” she says to ensure around and gives you a kiss on the forehead and then I slap on the ass.

Alina 
    Participant

I gape at the nurse’s explanation for the shots: they increase my tits, make my nipples even more sensitive? And they shrink my cock? What the hell?

“But…”

Nurse Valentine is having none of it, telling me all the girls get those shots and I only got an extra because I had a beyond average dick for a sissy – shit, so much for that, I almost feel like crying, those damn hormones. I sit back on the chair to work this over in my head and suddenly realize the nurse standing in front of me with some sort of strange pistol. She pushes me back into the seat and announces “I just need to pierce your ears and your navel”

At the same time I feel pain shoot through my tummy and I yelp, she puts some disinfection stuff on it and I can see a little stud in my belly button. Will this never end? Apparently not, because next I feel she has my left ear and tells me to hold still. Once more the short pain, another stud in my body and then the right ear… three of three done.

I am about to get up, but she holds me firmly once more and tells me to stay quiet. She seems to put something else into the gun and I feel pain in my neck, this one not subsiding as fast as the ones from the piercing shots.

“What was that??”

She explains that this was a GPS tracker injected into my body, pretty much irremovable, and I was also branded with the LiL logo, so everyone finding me outside would know where to bring me. All my plans of escape suddenly shatter, it will not suffice to get out of this cursed SissyLink belt, now I am on GPS too…

I am in a haze, while she chatters on casually, well, it’s not her life that’s finally in ruins…

Somehow I get up from the chair, she tells me ” all done you’re free to go”, but I am still dazed. She seems to feel this, because she comes around and gives me a gentle kiss on the forehead, then smacks me playfully on the bottom to wake me up – not very successful, although I move towards the door on autopilot:

“Good bye, Nurse Valentine, thank you.”

I go through the door and on the corridor I play in my mind what just happened. Did I actually thank her for doing all of this to me?

slave stacey 
    Participant

I knock on the door timidly. I’ve been at the academy for over a week now and this is the first I’ve heard of having to go to the nurse’s office. It looks more like an operating theatre than an office. I come further into the room. Nobody seems to be here. Well, at least I came, nobody can deny that, so I think I can just go now to my class.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

One of the two other doors connecting to this room opens and out walks clad in a latex nurses outfit she perceives to walk next to a counter and put on some latex gloves.

“how can I help you little one” she says looking at you inquisitivity. “I haven’t seen you before so you probably not here for a milking” she walks up to you and shuts the door behind you. She then leads you to the middle of the room and turns you around to examine you and then turns you back to face her “well why are you here, your belt says you’ve been here a week so you can’t be new”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

“N-no, Mistress, Nurse,” I stammer nervously. “I have been fully sissified, as you can see. I have actually been here for a fortnight. I think I am here to reverse the process so that I can leave.”

She looks at me as if I have taken leave of my senses.

“Do you want me to undress so you can do that?”

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She laughs “yes remove all your clothes and jump up onto the orthopaedic chair and put your legs in the stirrups.” After you do so she begins to strap you down to the chair.

“And so you’re aware now that I’ve got you strapped down the soonest someone ever leaves is a year and then we don’t usually advise that either we preferred if they complete their education” she says with a smile as she places some instruments on the tray beside you

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

A year? No, that’s wrong. “No, that’s not what I was told, Nurse,” I say, panic-stricken. “I was told that I would be spending two weeks here, transformed into a sissy, then I would be put back as I was before, then I could leave.” 

What are all those instruments for, I wonder. I don’t see any hair restorer which I thought would be part of me transforming back into a man, nor do I see anything to make my tits small and my cock bigger. In fact, the reverse looks true. I can’t run away, though, I am strapped into this chair with my legs spread wide open.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She begins to remove your chastity belt and then places it on the side chilling grips your butt plug and slowly pulls it out and examines it. “by the way you walked I assumed you were not wearing a buttplug, turns out this was just too small for you.” She pulls over an enema bag with the words sugar and spice written on it.

She applies a lubricant to the large douche nozzle and begins to inserted into your back door pumping the built-in balloon to ensure it does not come out anytime soon.

“no I’ve had some disappointing accounts from your teachers disrespect and disobedience” she says why she examines your engorged clitoris and measures it for her notes “I think I found a root cause you got engorged clitoris which is dampening your feminine appreciative tendencies” she moves over and puts a piercing gun next to the strange needles. “I think your discipline issue it’s the fact that your clit electrocutions I’m sensitive enough so will be putting a nice ring through your clitoris along with shrinking it further and increasing the amount of arousal fluid you make” she says with a warm smile “but the real question is do you want to be gagged or not while I do this”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Do I want to be gagged? Why would I want to be gagged? And my clitoris is too big? I can hardly see it as it is, though it’s nice that the sissylink belt has been taken off, even if just for a short time. Oh, what is this she is pumping up my ass? Sugar and spice? WTF?

“No, nurse, Mistress,” I finally manage to say, “You don’t have to gag me.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

“You don’t have to be so brave I will switch you wish him” which she picks up a piercing gun places in between the eye in your penis and with a click she pierces your clitty if you had a penis it would be known in Britain as a Prince Albert but because you’re a sissy it’s a clitoris piercing. She then puts the ring through the hole and fastens it together she then holds down wool insuring it doesn’t bleed too much. “that was the easy part next come to your shots” she says with a reassuring smile.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

The agony of whatever she did with my clitty is starting to wear off, though I notice she is mopping up blood. My blood! What did she do down there? It had been lovely to have the sissylink belt taken off, but that pleasure had been momentary, then she had done whatever she did to my clitty, that I hadn’t dare look. Then, she told me that was the easy part!

My shots?

“I-I’ve had all my inoculations, Nurse,” I try to explain, but she appears to be taking no notice. She is lining up hypodermic syringes. “And i’ve been taking all the supplements, as ordered.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

“It’s good to hear you’re taking your supplements like a good little sissy girl” she grips your balls around the sac and picks up a needle and sticks the sharp end into one of the testicles and proceeds to squirt after contents into one ball and then does the exactly the same into the other one empty in the syringe. “I know that hurt but it was necessary it will now increase the amount of sissy goop you are able to produce making blue balls even more frustrating and increasing your sense of arousal this should help motivate you to do better” she says as she releases them and gives them a nice little rub. “it does have a little side effect of shrinking your clitty a bit but no one was using it anyway” she moves over and retrievers and new smaller chastity belt “now you were scheduled for milking today, but with the procedures I’ve done you won’t be allowed to have one for another week.”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh no! I leak enough as it is, now she has injected my balls and my tiny clitty is to get smaller. In fact, I feel it shrinking already. I suppose it makes sense that with a tinier clitty I need a smaller sissylink belt. And she is going to milk me? Does that mean I get some relief? But not today?

“Please, Nurse,” I whimper, “before you put my new belt on won’t you give me some relief? Won’t you milk me now? I’ll do anything for you.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

“I have been wanting a test something else” she brings over device and places a large suction cup over your little clitty stick a rubber tube is pushed down into urethra.

The device is then connected to a headpiece which has a large cock implemented into it. “Now you’re going to suck yourself off.” She says with a smile “this is supposed to be a new form of training for sissies who have masturbation issues, of course we place all our girls in chastity permanently. so I’ve never had to use this” she begins to play store for your mouth and strap it in place while she explains that you will have to work the cock like it was a real thing otherwise the machine will not milk you. the device was also used to train sissies how to pleasure their future Masters or their mistresses lovers.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Suck my own cock? The nurse gives me a slap and tells me to get on with it. I have this thing in my mouth and I start to suck on it. I don’t even have the pleasure of using myself, but my mouth is filling with come and I have to swallow it, to stop choking on it. How humiliating to be told that this is part of my training to serve masters and mistresses and, even more humiliating, their lovers. The nurse is laughing at how my tiny little produces all this sperm and I have to keep swallowing with no sexual satisfaction to myself. This is the point I realise that I will never be a man again

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

Now why you enjoy your little snack I’m going to measure your sissy pussy. She takes a metal phallic shaped cylindrical device and slowly inserts it into your anus after applying a small amount of lube. It then starts to vibrate and expand in all directions until there’s a beep.

She leaves it in while she writes down her notes on the computer, every now and then glancing back at you feeding yourself. She leaves you there for a good 10 to 20 minutes while she catches up on some paperwork and you swallow load after load of your own seed. Into a looks like you can’t produce anymore.

She then comes over and remove the device and put it in the sink for cleaning and disinfecting. “so do you feel better, and did you enjoy your snack” she says waiting for an answer.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

What can I say? Enjoy swallowing my own come? And not even have the pleasure of masturbating!

”Yes, Nurse, Mistress,” I manage to say, “thank you, Nurse.”

I don’t know what she has pushed up my butt, but I feel it vibrating and I feel aroused. How can that be, after I have spent what seems .ike hours swallowing all I have. I beeps and the vibrating stops. I feel like a guinea pig in a laboratory. And what is she writing in her computer, I wonder. Nothing complimentary I expect

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

“Well I’m glad you enjoyed it I will inform the catering staff that you would like a glass Sissy-goopTM  with every meal” She walks over to a cupboard and takes out a new butt plug for you “this one will be a better fit and stress you out more effectively it’s also linked to your sissy linkTM chastity belt”

she wants the plug over your flaccid clitty picking up whatever excess fluid was left over. She then begins to push it further and further into you until it’s finally lodged in place.

She don’t want your sissy stick clean and proceeds to place you back in the tight chastity pushing a bull’s back up into the cavity attaching your new piercing to some kind of device inside the chesty belt to ensure it’s pulled right back and out the way.

“As I feel nice and comfortable” she says as a locks click into place.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Before she inserts the new butt plug, I get a glimpse of it. It’s huge, that will never fit, but I am slathered in lube and with an effort the nurse gets it up my butt and there is a click as it links into with my new sissylink belt.

She does something on her phone and I feel the butt plug vibrate and at the same time the belt causes me to get aroused. Surely, I can have no more left, but to my shame, I see that I am leaking. And a glass of Sissygoop with every meal. I have never heard of it, but I can guess what it is. The humiliation hasn’t finished yet, I am sure. I look down at the tiny sissylink belt, compared to the huge butt-plug and I am embarrassed to realise that the remnants of my manhood are hidden behind that tiny belt.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

As the sissylink chastity belt begins to vibrate your tiny clitty the piercing reacts with the vibrations making it even more pleasurable and more frustrating than ever before.

Almost instantaneous you’re starting to a produce arousal fluid, thanks to the new drugs coursing through your balls.

Nurse Valentine smiles she looks over the read out from your profile on her phone. “glad to see it working, now let’s see what pain is like for you.” With that she presses a button on her phone.

The piercing helps send the energy into your japs eye as well as around your Kitty steak and presses the two studs against your balls that initialise punishment shocks. What would normally be any warnings zap from the belt. Now feels like it’s just slightly less than a cattle prod.

“if you’re getting these results from the lowest setting, I can’t wait to see what happens when you force someone to press the button for the highest setting” she laughs as she looks at the results.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Arrggggh! I was getting aroused a minute ago, now the unbearable pain from the same belt is causing me to cry out. But, I am still feeling horny, to my embarrassment and the nurse is laughing at my predicament. I’ve had shocks before from my sissylink belt, but this new one has at least twice the power. Plus, she explained, the Prince Albert she has put into my clitty concentrates the shock making even more intense. I don’t need the technical details. I am a sissy in more ways than one when it comes to pain.

“I-I’ll do anything nurse,” I gasp, “anything at all, just turn it off.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She Strokes your face as you beg her for a reprieve. “I know you’ll do anything sweetheart and I think I might just take you up on that offer when I’m done” shouldn’t take some ointment and rubs it on your chest. “This will help stimulate your breasts and hopefully make them develop a lot faster” she says as she slowly massages the ointment into your pectoral muscles making them tingle and making your nipples stand on end.

Nasty women I’ve been massaged into your skin she takes out a needle and inserts it into your nipple squeezing the contents into it. She does the same with the other nipple and then inform you this will make your nipples far more sensitive than ever before like another erogenous zone.

She then begins to release you from the table and hand you a plastic bag with your name on it in pink letters. “that’s a nice new clean uniform your notice that it’s sized appropriately.” She done assists you getting dressed making sure you’re all up to code skirt is short enough and that your bra and panties are showing if you bend at all. “now you mentioned doing anything. well I’ve got some paperwork to do and I think you’ll spend your time under my desk licking me out while I do that, and you can finish with my next patient arrives” she  points to her desk.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

The new uniform is embarrassingly tiny. MOUTHFUL is written on the front of it and, as the nurse says, unless I am bolt upright, my bra and panties, also pink, will be on display. My breasts are bigger already and whatever she injected into my nipples have helped them grow and become more sensitive.

I get under the Nurse’s desk and pull down her panties. I picture what if my service is unsatisfactory.
    But, at least now, the nurse has finished my humiliating examination.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

It’s been one week since my last visit to the school nurse. She had told me to come back regularly for cleaning and “other things” so I have found myself back at the nurse’s office, dreading what might happen this time. Last time she made me walk through the hallways naked with an enema in my bowels and some other unpleasantries happened too, including piercing my ears and my belly button. That has healed by now and I hope nothing more is coming up…

/OOC It is time for Alina to get a tongue piercing, her sponsor wants to make use of that tongue in future – apart from that… proceed as you will (or PM me). Thanks 🙂

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

With miss mouthful between my legs last hours been rather pleasant. I’ve been able to get some work done and I’ve have being squatting on to her face about half a dozen times. I have even kept her arousal settings up high every time she gets close though a nice little shock reminder of a place.

Another girl walks in and doesn’t even curtsey. So I give her a nice little shock to make her knees buckle slightly hopefully that will remind her how she is meant to treat her superiors. I can only ever be so nice to these girls.

I’ve already scanned her face though she’s here for a tongue piercing a corset fitting and a milking.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Ack, I have only just entered through the door and checked whether the nurse has time when I already get zapped.

Recovering from the pain I fall into a deep curtsy:

“Good afternoon, Nurse Valentine, please excuse my delayed curtsy, I didn’t want to interrupt your work. My name is Alina Analslut and I am here for the regular cleaning of the belt.”

I don’t even flinch anymore when I say that horrible surname ‘Analslut’, last time I was here I wanted to get rid of it, by now I know it has been given to me by my girlfriend Melanie in full intention. There is no use arguing it anymore…

/OOC Does the nurse also do tattoos? Alina is supposed to have a gun on the right side of her belly, pointing at her crotch, a permanent reminder from her sponsor what will happen if she doesn’t behave:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She moves out from behind her desk and snaps of fingers under it for mouthful to get out. “well done girl I’ll see you next week.”

She walks over to analslut and eyes are up and down like a piece of meat “you seem to be developing nicely, now remove your clothes so I can get a better look.”

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar