Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The School Nurses Office

This topic contains 210 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anne Starr 5 months ago.

• Author
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

While the enema fills me i ponder the fact my escape plans are now dashed as the chip in my neck and the damm chastity belt are stronger than any prison cell. I have to try to make the best of this until i can devise a new plan….

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Abigail 
    Participant

While Anne continue to get filled up nurse Valentine continues to rub herself hoping to get off before she hoses down the new little sissy, And wash away all that depilatory cream and hair and also waste.

But the thing that’s getting her so close right now is the hopelessness on this little girl’s face, and she’s barely begun her experience with me.

Abigail 
    Participant

After a while the nurse finishes herself off stands up activate something on her wrist and water sprays down I knew washing cream off your skin and any hair you used to have below your neck.

As the water continues to run she goes behind you and pulls out a plug. “as a famous Queen once said let it go” she chuckles to her own joke.

She leaves the water running so all the waste hair and soap gets drained away.

She then takes measurements of your entire body.

She then goes over to a cabinet and pulls out a flesh coloured waist cincher and some point shoes.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I stand there hanging from my wrists as the nurse presses a button on a controller on her wrist. The next thing I know is I’m being sprayed with water and the enema plug is released. All of the waste in my bowels as well as my body hair is washed down the drain! I’m dried off and released from my shackles, I put up no resistance as I know I will have to go with the flow for now. The nurse begins to unfold some clothes and shoes for me to wear. OMG! She has a corset and ballet heels for me to wear! She again straps my wrists above my head leaving me on my toes and wraps the corset around my waist and begins to hook the front closed. It’s soo tight I have to suck in my waist for her to close the busk. I have to take short breaths now. With her left hand on my bottom she uses her right hand to slide the evil heels on my feet. She then stoops down and tightens and locks the buckles on the heels. I will not be able to remove them without the remote control devise. “There’s no way I’ll be able walk in these” I think to myself as I tetter on my new perches. Next she stands up and walks behind me. I just begin to cry as she begins to pull on the laces off the corset making it tighter and tighter!

Anne is:

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

I walk around to face the girl as she continues to tear up. “I’m not a complete monster I can tell you having issues” she says she Strokes the side of her face. “all I really have left is to measure your orifices and give you a couple of shots” I turned her head towards a tray full of different types of files and a syringe gun as well as a metal phallic looking object with a display screen attach to it.

if you want I can take you down and you can come back another day to finish yourself off” I say with a warm smile and wait for the sniffling sissy to respond.

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by  Abigail.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

” please nurse Valentine I just want to get this over with, do what ever you need to do now” I just want this be over!

Anne is:

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

Smiles as she lose you down onto your Pointe shoes and on because your wrists. She don’t begins to guide you over a bed that has stirrups built into it.

She ain’t you in climbing up into position and then begins to strap you down.

She don’t put the screen around the bottom of your waist and begins to remove your belt.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m still weeping a little from the body shaping of the corset around my waist, and the very uncomfortable ballet heels strapped on my feet when Nurse Valentine lowers my arms and releases my wrists. I wobble on the heels as she helps me walk over to what looks a gynecologists examination table! I am laid on my back and my legs are strapped into stirrups. Then she straps my hips, chest, and arms down to the table! I’m completely restrained and helpless!

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

I have made it out of the Composition course a bit earlier, so I think I should go to the nurse as it is on my schedule.

Probably some sort of initial test that I am not going to infect other people or such. Or maybe if I break, my sponsor can’t sue them *sigh*.

Entering the Nurse Office I curtsey to the Nurse and introduce myself:

“Hello, my name is Alina. I was told I should visit you sometime during my first day at the Academy and as I could make it out of Miss Connor’s course earlier, if you have the time, now would be perfect, thank you.”

I curtsey once more, no use annoying people who might poke you with pointy things…

Abigail 
    Participant
    As Anne straight down to the gynecologist chair chastity is removed and place them one of the trays, ready for her clitty to be measured at flaccid and aroused States for the Academy records.
    She then takes a picture on her phone of the little sisters clitty stick and adds it to her records. He then proceeds to measure it and add that in to her profile as well.
    It is at this point the door to the nurse’s office opens and a pretty Asian girl enters the room.
    “Hello, my name is Alina. I was told I should visit you sometime during my first day at the Academy and as I could make it out of Miss Connor’s course earlier, if you have the time, now would be perfect, thank you.”

She then moves away from the groin of Anne exposing her to the new girl “well as you can see I don’t have anything bigger on my hands at the moment” she says jokingly referring to the small plums in her hand.
    is that your full name” she says raising one eye “I can see that getting you into a lot of trouble and confusion” she says as she continues to massage the little girl’s marbles.
    I feel if you don’t have a last night, we should probably give you one.” She says this look she’s trying to help in truth she’s looking for an excuse to humiliate the poor child “as you can tell it’s a kind of Staple for the Academy” with that Anne stick comes to for arousal and nurse Valentine precedes to take a picture and then measure it she then sprays it with something that makes it completely go flaccid once again.
    She turns back to Alina “you can talk whilst take off your clothes they will not be needed in this room” she then places the chastity belt back on after cleaning it as well as the girls private area.
    Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

Oh my, I didn’t look closely after I entered… the nurse is occupied with another poor guy in female attire. She mocks him cruelly as she has his little dick in her hand – poor bastard. She first arouses him, then takes a picture only to send him cold down again with some sort of spray. Shit, is this what is about to happen to me? OK, despite being smaller than the guy on the table I think my cock is bigger, but the idea is still humiliating and I flush.

This does not change one bit when the nurse tells me: “you can talk whilst take off your clothes they will not be needed in this room”

She had asked if this was my full name and I reply:

“Errm… I have just recently been told that my surname was ‘Analslut’, but I wanted to talk to you about that after the inspection…

I blush furiously at this name, but I know that they have it in their database and leaving itout would only mean that she would enjoy it even more – I know these ladies already!

As commanded I should get rid of my clothes. although, this is really embarrassing, but slowly I get out of my shoes, my blouse and my bra. The cold air in the office makes my nipples hard, and I really feel totally humiliated, but the nurse gave me an order and I want to avoid a zap from that horrible belt, so slowly I pull down my skirt, holding my panties up with one hand:

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Alina.
     Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

I take the panties from her hands and examine them “well Miss Analslut you’ve had a very exciting day your panties are completely soaked  open your mouth” next thing she plans to do is lock the girls hands above her ready for a evaluation.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by  Abigail.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m still strapped to this examination table ss the nurse makes Alina strip! Now we are both naked! What is this nurse going to do to us?

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

The nurse takes away my panties as the last item I had on me, so I am stark naked. Embarrassingly my panties are a bit damp because of the constant arousal brought by that cursed SissyLink Chastity Belt and I blush furiously as she comments on it and then commands me “open your mouth” .

Obediently I do as she said, I know what they can do with those horrible belts and suddenly she puts my own panties into my mouth!

I can taste the salty aroma of my own arousal, but I daren’t spit the panties out, the memories of the last electroshock to my most intimate parts still too fresh. What kind of pervert is this nurse?

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She Folds the panties up insuring that cross section of the panties and the most soaked with the arousal is placed directly on her tongue she then closes the girl’s mouth. One finger placed upon the girls lips “there we go girl get used to that taste, you will be getting rather acquainted with the taste after all it is part of your dietary requirements” shouldn’t text the girls wrists pulsing above her head and locks them into the leather shackles.

the records seem to not mention if you received electrolysis or a special dilatory cream” she says she picks up a bottle of pink liquid and then proceeds to rub it all over your body from the neck down. “well this should solve any problems of future hairs if you haven’t” she finishes by rubbing cream around your butt cheeks and your puckered hole.

She then falls over a field enema bag and moves in behind you. “your a good girl and lubricate yourself up every day so that any real man can take you any moment” with that she sheds and nozzle into your back passage disability cream helping slowly with the resistance.

Addington and start walking towards Anne….

Abigail 
    Participant

Nurse Valentine walks over to Anne and picks up the metal phallic shaped object and slowly begins to insert it into the girls bottom.

Lubrication from the previous enema helps ease the device in eliciting moans from the sissy, an acid also turned on the pleasure setting on the girl’s belt to help enforce I’m a little sissy enjoyed this. Even when it began to get painful.

Once the device was fully inserted she pressed the button on it and it began to slowly hum and vibrate as it got bigger and longer. Yes of course Foster little girl to leak arousal.

The nurse that looks down at the girl “don’t worry that’s to be expected, I know how are you this is love being penetrated” she then walks over to a desk and type a few things on her computer whilst every now and then taking chances are both girls.

Since the enema bag was only half empty she walked back over to Anne and began to slide the device out of her deactivating it slowly in the process.

She then wipes the device on the girls arousal area picking up a lot of her sissy juices.

“I figured you want to taste something more than just anal lube” she says with a smile as she takes one hand prize open the girl’s mouth enforces the device down her throat. Every time there is some resistance the girls seems a little shock to her clitty stick the rest of the time it’s on high arousal setting continuing to enforce an appropriate mindset.

She pressed the button on the device again and it began to expand vibrate and extend filling her mouth and throat up.

After putting that data she comes back with a set of needles and proceeds to inject a syringe in each nipple as well as one into the base of the groin.

She done removes the dreaded device from the girls throat and proceeds to unbuckle all the straps releasing her from her bonds.

“You’ll find a fresh uniform hanging over there with your full name on it” gestures to a small parcel with her full name printed on it in pink writing “I hope you have a productive time at our school and I will see you again” she says with a smile and point at the door.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I lie helpless and watch as poor Alina has her panties forced into her mouth! She must be so humiliated! The nurse then comes to me with a large phallic shaped metallic object! I moan as she pushes in into my bottom! Then it begins to vibrate and expand..i lose my breath as my clit pumps cum out onto my stomach! Im blushing with humiliation as she removes it from my bottom and repeats the process only using my mouth instead!!!!!! I think i faint for a minute as the next thing i know the phallus is gone and am being unstraped from the table. The nurse say”follow me to get your new uniform” i just look down and follow her…

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

The nurse tells me to keep the panties in my mouth because “you will be getting rather acquainted with the taste after all it is part of your dietary requirements”.

It is WHAT? I blush furiously at the prospect while she shackles my wrists and then pulls them up. She them produces some sort of smelly cream and smears it all over my body, including the crack and my genital area, announcing that this will take care of whatever hair I would have normally grown there. The cream prickles a bit, but that’s not too bad, compared to the fact that I see her get an enema bag ready, announcing that I should be “a good girl and lubricate yourself up every day so that any real man can take you any moment”.

Err, wait what? She doesn’t care about my look, but instead injects the nozzle into my rear, the cream obviously has some relaxant in it too as the nozzle goes in relatively easily. I can feel the warm liquid pouring into my rear, building pressure constantly. At first it’s not too bad, but then I start to feel really full in my bottom and like I would want to poop, but I can’t. I moan slightly in distress while I feel my little tummy bulge, but the nurse is now working with the other girl. I can’t really fathom what she is doing, but that girl seems really distressed, too.

“Nurse Valentine? May I please get to the toilet? I feel lots of pressure…”

Abigail 
    Participant

As I help Anne finish getting dressed I give her a slap on the bum gesturing towards the door and tell her ” all the information of now gathered will be given to your sponsor and every teacher so you don’t need to worry” she then closes the door on the girls shocked face and persist turn around.

She turns around and smiles “sorry I can hear you with those panties in your mouth” she removes them for a moment allows you to speak.

“Nurse Valentine? May I please get to the toilet? I feel lots of pressure…”

she smiles and places the panties back in your mouth. “Since you are so nicely you have two choices” she says with mistresses smile “you can either spread your legs and let it all out and it will go down the drain between your legs and I turn on the shower above your head” she weights for a moment while she thinks “or I can place this butt plug up your sissy pussy and walk down the corridor naked to the toilet and relieve yourself” she says with a smile as she holds the buttplug in her hands. “I will need to get rid of that cream” she says off handedly.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

As I begin to get dressed I notice that there has been a mistake! This uniform is too small as I examine it. I look at each item until I see the tiny white blouse with my name name embroidered on it! ” she took my measurements” I think to myself. The tells they are correct and to hurry along. I put the tight pink bra on it and it does fit but pushes my little boobs up and out! Next I put on the pink nylon panties, they fit but are very tight! Next I put on the thin white blouse…you can clearly see my bra underneath. My eyes begin to well up! I pull the skirt up and it is way too short! The only way it will zip up is if it sits on hips. It doesn’t even cover my panties! I pull up the stockings and really begin to weep as I see the ballet heels! I put them on and go to leave as the nurse slaps me on my bottom and smiles…..

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

My first try to talk came only out as a mumble, the panties held me too quiet, so she removes them, only to put them back in after I was able to ask my question. She looks at me with a smile I find disturbing when she offers me two choices: either simply spread my legs and let it all go below me or accept a butt plug to hold it in while I move to a toilet. There is not much thought involved, the idea of splurting this all out below me is disgusting, so I go for the second option and  mumble through the panties:

“Oppffion foo, oppffon foo!”

I point with my head to the alarmingly big looking plastic thing she is holding up in her hand. At least she mentions getting rid of the cream on my body, it’s starting to really itch.

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She nods and activates the shower head as the tempered water rushes over you. Your nipples become hard and all the cream runs off onto the floor and down the drain you can now smell your lavender scented skin over the soothing water.

She comes behind you and slowly removes and the douche she presses the to butt plug up against your back passage “how do those Brit say it bend over and think of England” with that she shoves it all the way into you. She then takes small town and start swiping you off spending Close attention to your more sensitive areas.

Done She lowers you to the ground turned you around and you suddenly hear the a class bell chime, meaning the corridors are about to be filled with students and teachers.

She can touch something on her phone, restricting your movements to a slow walk from here to the bathroom and making sure you can’t run away.

“remember dear this is your choice” she says as she pushes you out the door with a slap to the ass.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Ah, finally the cream gets showered off, even though the water isn’t very warm and as a reaction my nipples raise like little bullets. I am still dangling down, so when she moves behind me there is nothing I can do while she removes the nozzle and in a quick movement pushes in the plug which she has shown me before, pressing it in relentlessly, despite my whimpering sounds – the pain is now not only in my bowels, but also in my butt, I have never had anything in there.

She dries me off with a towel and I notice how nice it feels when she does so over my small titties, it almost distracts me from the discomfort. Finally she releases me and I am glad that my weight is not on my shoulders anymore. I am still naked and about to run over to the bath room down the hall when I hear the bell ring the end of a class – oh no, everyone will be pouring out into the corridors now!

I look with pleading eyes at the nurse, but she just grabs the phone and I brace myself for a shock, but she only taps on it and then says: “remember dear this is your choice” as she pushes me out of the door with a smack on my poor, full butt. I try to run over to the bath room fast, seeing schoolgirls and teachers come out of the class roooms when I realize that I can only walk, and that not even fast. I walk in a slow, sensual way, my hips swaying from side to side with my bulging tummy and stark naked to the bath room which is behind 3 class rooms. That evil woman has switched on the “slow walk” mode apparently, and probably I should be even grateful she didn’t opt for canine mode…

My face is beet red as I slowly walk to the bath room, whistles and catcalls from many of the girls coming my way. Some of the older girls grope my bottom or my tits and even some of the teachers chuckle as they see me on my walk of shame. These are the longest 50 yards I have ever walked in my life, but finally I make it into the toilet, only to be followed in my Chelsea:

She is accompanied by her posse, and is teasing me relentlessly: “Aww, look at little Alina, does she have to clean her dirty ass? What an Analslut! Oh wait, that’s her surname, isn’t it? How fitting!”

All the girls laugh and giggle, while I sit down on a seat, of course there are no doors in these rooms, so they just stand there and watch me, with gleaming eyes, until finally I can’t hold it anymore and move my hand towards the plug, ready to pull it out. At that time Chelsea start to chant “POOP! POOP! POOP!” and her followers join ins, so it echoes through the whole toilet and probably to the outside. Tears well up from the embarrassment, but I can’t hold it anymore, so I pull the plug out and finally release everything, of course to the cheers and humiliating sneers from the girls: “What a slut”, “guess he is ready now to be fucked”, “Analslut” and so on…

Finally I am empty, so I clean myself up and make my way back to the nurse, excruciatingly slowly, with smack to my now empty bottom and pinches to my still had nipples, shame burning in my eyes. Finally they leave me alone as the break is over, just as I am about to enter the nurses office again.

I feel Like I have run a marathon and pant exhausted, before I announce myself:

“I am back, Nurse Valentine.”

I hope she will let me go now, but I am not sure at all. Why did I have to take an enema?

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

she stands there waiting with her arms crossed as you open the doorGood to see you’re back did you enjoy your little walk” she says with a smile “I need you in the middle of the room again hands on your head, so I can take some pictures for your  records

Once you comply she begins to take pictures of different parts of your body “do you have any questions you’re more than welcome to ask” she says I should be going to start upload the images to your file.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

She lets me come inside, but apparently I am not done yet, because she orders me to come and stand in the middle with my hands on my head to pose, while she starts to shoot pictures “for my record”. Oh well, I have had worse happening to me today, so I stand and pose while she shoots away.

She offers me to ask questions and that is my chance to get rid of that horrible surname . I hope:

“Errm, Miss Valentine… about that surname… are you sure, this is right? I mean… ‘Analslut’? It was my girlfriend who sent me here, she surely doesn’t want me to have such a name, I mean, she wouldn’t really think of her and me like … that?”

I blush at the mere thought…

Abigail 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Valentine

She smiles and motions for you to get up on the gynecologist chair “afraid to say but your wife did choose that name for you, maybe she knows you but you do.” As you start to walk over she continues. Most sissies are anal sluts it’s just who they are now, and it is the only way you can experience an orgasm ever again”

She thinks as she begins to buckle you down ” I have a parcel for you I have to measure your anus for your plugs and to see how far we need to stretch you further before you’re ready to be released into the world” she then places her hands upon your groin. “I will attempt to milk you using only anal stimulation, you will not even be chastity at that time” she says as honestly as she can.

“if you fail I add a little surprise to your outfit” as she says this her little finger runs around the Circle of your anus.

“if you succeed 10 minutes without release I will allow you to change your name to something else less humiliating” she holds out her hand for you to shake it the only part of your body not strapped down at the moment is your right arm.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

After the pictures she indicates for me to go onto the gyn chair and I comply, with a feeling of dread. Sadly she confirms that this was the name Mel had selected for me, adding “maybe she knows you better than you do.”

She even elaborates further on the topic, making me cringe at the words: “Most sissies are anal sluts it’s just who they are now, and it is the only way you can experience an orgasm ever again”.

I look at her sharply, she can’t mean this, can she? She seems sincere though, while she straps me down to take the measures how much she has to “to stretch me further before I am ready to be released into the world”.

Finally though she offers a bet:“I will attempt to milk you using only anal stimulation, you will not even be in chastity at that time.”

I look up, this should be possible to win, shouldn’t it? Let’s see what I can win or lose: “if you fail I add a little surprise to your outfit”. I wonder what that can be, but her finger playing with my tight sphincter distracts me a bit, but then she continues:“if you succeed 10 minutes without release I will allow you to change your name to something else less humiliating”.

Now that’s a bet I can’t possibly refuse, so I take her extended hand and shake it with mine, realizing that the rest of my body is strapped tight already.

“You have got yourself a bet, Nurse Valentine!”

Abigail 
    Participant

Nurse Valentine

Change passenger lost arm down and proceeds to remove your chastity belt and place it to one side. “now I hate to inform you but I do this a lot with all you girls.” With that she Snaps on a fresh pair of gloves and begins to coat them in a gel.

She then sets the clock for 10 minutes and begins.

every now and then you need your pipes cleaned out and it’s up to me to do it” you feel one of her fingers slowly enters you as she moves it around the entrance to your rectum spreading it further and further apart “you’re lucky you’re not still in chastity one doing this” with one hand she quickly takes notes of the size of you while you are flaccid and then begins to move in the second finger.

Now I’m going to do a procedure on you that’s called milking the prostate you’re going to feel a bit of pressure on your prostate gland but don’t worry I’ll be over soon

With that both fingers enter your rectum and apply pressure to your prostate you feel as though she’s only to Knuckles in to you and then she starts tickling it.

One finger rubs over it then the other thing or rubs over it faster and faster she goes applying a bit more pressure.

Have fun and the other fingers begin to tickle your balls as as the index and the middle finger apply more pressure and more speed.

To the side she places a dish to collect your sample after.

Attachments:
     Alina 
    Participant

Once my second arm is strapped in she removes the cursed chastity belt. Now I could finally flee, if I wasn’t strapped tight in without a chance to move. She looks down on me and while putting on a new pair of inspection gloves tells me: “now I hate to inform you but I do this a lot with all you girls.”

She puts on some lube and then sets the clock to 10 minutes – our bet is on!

She starts to explain, while her finger presses against my already slightly widened rectum from the enema and the butt plug: “every now and then you need your pipes cleaned out and it’s up to me to do it”. She is relatively gentle, only slowly starting to widen my sphincter, while at the same time measuring my flaccid cock with the other hand. Suddenly I feel a second finger moving in, once again slowly, gently. It feels far less intrusive than the horrible enema or that plug, warmer, not artificial.

She continues to explain what she is about to do: ““Now I’m going to do a procedure on you that’s called milking the prostate you’re going to feel a bit of pressure on your prostate gland but don’t worry I’ll be over soon”. Hm, what is that supposed to mean?

I soon find out, both fingers are inside me up to the knuckle and I can feel her moving inside me, pressing against something in my bottom – that prostate? I have heard of prostate exams against cancer, but milking? Apparently that ‘s what she is about to do, I feel strange effects on myself, despite my own will this feels really good. Although my cock does not get hard, I feel aroused:

“Ooohhhh!”

It doesn’t get better when I feel her other fingers gently tickle my balls, this is weird, what is she doing and why am I feeling like this?

Without so much as a word she places a plate close to my still flaccid cock, signaling that this will be for a sample. That can’t be, this should not be possible!

Abigail 
    Participant

She smiles at you seeing how hard you’re trying to resist “Do you no what’s so funny, this will probably be the last time you cum whilst not being locked in a cage” she done blows gently on the tip of your cock. And then with her other hand she slips in two more fingers this time sliding them in and out rhythmically.

“You should feel so bad my fingers make boys, girls and sissies cum I’m the professional after all.”  she feels you standard tense up like you’re holding it back so she increases speed and rhythm, it’s at this point she isn’t just milking you, she is fucking you and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. part of you doesn’t want her to ever stop.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 211 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar