Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC “Nurse” Sheila

“Yes, I hear there’s some creature that needs to be tended to? Bring it to me.”

I see a pony girl limping toward me. Oh, lord, another one of these? They’re always coming up lame in hopes of avoiding Miss Mercy’s skilled ministrations. And the Wackemards, of course. Skillful or pawing, depending.

“Well, I can see from your movements that it’s not broken, girl. So, are you faking it?” I hold my crop under her chin, looking into her eyes. I grab her reins and pull her toward an open area. “Follow me. We’ll see if you’re really hurt.”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Abigail 
    Participant

With the dildo gag in my mouth there’s no way of me answering her all I could do was limp behind. He was relieved to hear that my leg wasn’t broken but I’m sure it would have hurt a lot more if it was.

Still I’m pretty sure this that is going to do more to me than check my leg. But there’s nothing I can do about that I should tags on my reins and pulls the dildo slightly further into my throat. I tried to keep pace but would my leg it is rather difficult and I spend most of the walk with the dildo ramed down my throat.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Nurse Sheila:

I can tell from the walk that this sissy is fine. Well, fine-ish. Whatever. My two semesters of studying vetrinary … vetariney … vet … animal medicine at a community college taught me a thingy or two.

She’s gurgling unhappily as I tug her along.

“OK, you can walk. Now, let’s see if you can trot and stuff too.” I snap the crop at her hips and watch her jump.

Jumping? That must be a good sign! Right?

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

It’s such a relief to learn that Ditzy has not broken her leg and from an expert vet, too. I see that Mister Wackemard has followed when the vet takes Ditzy into her consulting room. That’s definitely not good news for Ditzy.

NPC Mister Wackemard

I have got the two-seater gig ready for my dear wife to go for a ride and now I am waiting for her to bring the picnic. While I am waiting, I see the vet take a horse away and decide to follow. Who knows, maybe I’ll offer to take her back to the stables and have a quick grope on the way. Tee-hee!

NPC Professor Wackemard

I’m fairly sure that Topper is faking broken leg, in which case, My two chariot teams for tomorrow will be Hoppy and Poppy driven by me and Topper and Dandy driven by my dear husband. But, first I go back to the two-seater gig with our picnic, but my husband is nowhere to be seen. Is he up to his tricks again?

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

As ordered, I bring Chloe and Alexa to the two-seater gig and attach them to the harness. Professor Wackemard is seated in the gig, but I don’t see Mister Wackemard. I wonder if Chloe and Alexa have had the pleasure of being groped by that dirty old man?

slave stacey 
    Participant

While Chloe and Alexa are waiting to be taken for a ride, and Ditzy is still at the vet’s, I decide to change Tiffy and Anne into their racing harnesses and bits, then attach them to one of of the chariots.

I take them to the gymkhana area, where crowds are already gathering for the racing.

They can have a drink of water while they are waiting for the Professor and Mister Wackmard to arrive, plus whoever I am told to prepare for the other chariot.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffy and I are taken by our reins out of the stable by Stacey..

She then changes out our bits a bridles for the tiny racing harnesses. Ugh. They are much lighter but leave us virtually naked. Totally helpless and vulnerable to Mr Perv.

She locks us into a racing chariot and we are lead to the Gymkhana area. Tiffy and I rub our cheeks together and nuzzle as close as we can…i love her!

We are givin one last drink as onlookers stare at our practically naked bodies…its humiliating…..but we have no say in the matter.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I have had enough of waiting around for Miss Precious Ditzy to decide if she is fit enough to be put to work, so I go to fetch her. In the vet’s office, I see her jumping and trotting round the office.

“Thank you, Nurse,” I drip sarcasm. “I see you have effected a miracle cure. Ditzy, trot back to the stable and wait for me there.”

As we leave the office, I see Mister Wackemard lurking.

“Your wife is waiting for you to go on a ride, Mister Wackemard, but I don’t think you’ll have time to go today. You’ve to take Ditzy and Chloe racing in the gymkhana, Anne and Tiffy are already there.”

NPC Mister Wackemard

Curses! There’s always somebody ready to spoil my fun! I tell Stacey to untie our two new ponies from the two-seater, squeezing her tits, as I do so, and tell her to lead them back to the stable, while I put away the gig. Since I will be riding a chariot in the gymkhana, I expect there will be plenty of groping opportunity there. I give Stacey a friendly spank on that bum of hers as she works.

NPC Professor Wackemard

Honestly, that Stacey! If she doesn’t liven her ideas up, I’ll make sure that she ends up in a harness and bridle before long. Beano is first reserve for the gymkhana and, meanwhile, Mercy has offered to take her on a training run. Only Hoppy and Poppy are ready to race, Topper and Dandy have yet to be changed into their racing harnesses and bridles, and it’s no time before the race starts. Beano is finally put to the single-seater chariot and is ready to go, but that idle slut Stacey is asking to be put at the business end of my riding crop.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I am being run ragged by the Wackemards and Mistress Mercy.

Firstly, I put Ditzy and Chloe into their racing harnesses and lead them to the second chariot to attach them to it.

Then I lead them too the gymkhana area where they have the misfortune to await the tender attention of Mister Wackemard.

“Good luck in the race,” I tell them. They’re going to need it with Mister Wackmard behind them. 

Then I attach Alexa to the single seater gig, so she takes Mistress Mercy for a run.  

Finally, I am alone. Perhaps if I finish mucking out the stables, I can go to watch the race.

Attachments:
Viewing 9 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar