Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Alexa 
    Participant

No Miss, I just… I just… I say nervously. The lady seems to not have a lot of patience but I don’t really know what to say.

Listen I’ll do anything you ask! Just please help me, I’m lost ans scared. I don’t know how I got here or even who I am! I’ll do anything if you just help me!

Looking for sissies in all the right places.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Alexa.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Very well. Take off all your clothes and, if your wearing a butt plug, take that off as well. Let’s have a look at the raw material. Well, don’t just stand there  gawping at me girl. Strip!”

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alexa 
    Participant

I’m shocked that she asks me to take my clothes off and I’m about to protest when, suddenly, I hear a voice in my head.

Submit to her. You like to submit. Follow your desires…

I don’t know why the voice is saying this to me but for the moment, I decide to follow it. I strip in front of the lady, blushing as I do so. I’d expect to be more intimidated by undressing in front of this stanger but for some reason, I feel somewhat ease.

Is that alright Miss?

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Hm. A little short, but you’ll be fine, I think. Now stand with your legs as far apart as you can make them and your arms outstretched at your sides. Good girl.”

I go to fetch the oil. I think I am getting quite expert at this, this being my fifth horse.

NPC Professor Wackemard

It is most inconvenient having to come back to the stables, but rather than leave Hoppy and Poppy with my dear husband, I have them bring the gig back. I leave them hitched to the gig while I come to see the new horse.

The new horse looks quite acceptable. So, we are entered into a three-horse chariot race. This will make a welcome addition to the team. Now, I have to find that lazy slut Stacey to get her into a racing harness. As I am leaving, I notice another girl standing naked in the middle of the stable. It’s a good job my dear husband is back at the gymkhana area

Attachments:
     Alexa 
    Participant

“Hm. A little short, but you’ll be fine, I think. Now stand with your legs as far apart as you can make them and your arms outstretched at your sides. Good girl.”

I do as told and and spread my legs as far apart as I can. I don’t go very far but it’s the best I can do without hurting. I get shivers when the lady says Good girl.

That’s right, you like to obey. Just follow her orders and you’ll be happy. I hear a voice in my head whisper.

I’m left standing there alone as the lady leaves the room. I look around nervously.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Alexa.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I munch on oats like any other pony-   I swallow the oats down. Yuch but I am so very hungry so it’s better than nothing,  I am given some water to drink – oh is so very goo.d

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

With the girl’s body nicely oiled, it is quite easy for me to fit her into her latex costume

and then I insert the tail butt-plug and fit her into her “shoes”

“You look good, girl,” I say as I admire my handiwork. “Now, form your hands into fists for me. What a good obedient and compliant girl you are. One of my best.”

NPC Professor Wackemard.

I finally manage to locate the bone-idle Stacey and give her a dozen with my riding crop to buck up her ideas a bit.

“The new horse needs putting into her racing harness,” I tell her and give her another tap with the riding crop to get her attention. “When you’ve done that, lead her out to the gymkhana area, where she’ll be hitched with Hoppy and Poppy to ride in the three-horse chariot race. Well, hop to it, girl!”

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

It really is unfair, but then isn’t everything in this Academy unfair if you’re not one of the teachers? I am sure I would have noticed if Ditzy had broken her leg and, yes, she was limping, but probably to get out of having to go for another ride with the Wackemards. Instead, I got a dozen whacks on my rump by Mistress Mercy, but I dare not say anything for fear of getting a dozen more for insolence. Now, while I am mucking out Ditzy’s stall, Professor Wackemard gives me another dozen whacks and tells me to change Chloe’s harness and bridle for her racing harness. As I say, it’s unfair and a stable-maid’s life is just work, work, work

Alexa 
    Participant

I’m surprised when the lady comes back with a bunch of oil and starts oiling me up. I stand still as I’m not sure what’s happening right now. Is this normal?

Yes… Everything is all right… Submit…

Then, she brings a really weird latex suit which she puts on me. It’s odly comfortable and I find myself stimulated every time I move. I’m suddenly surprised when I feel something push against my ass, only to feel it sliding in pleasantly in. I look behind me to see I now seem to have a tail. The lady then puts weird shoes on that force me on my toes. Looking down, they look like hooves.

All the while I keep hearing that voice in my head.

That’s right sissy, you like doing as you’re told. Obeying orders is fun!

“Now, form your hands into fists for me. What a good obedient and compliant girl you are. One of my best.”

When I hear her call me a good girl, I feel a rush of pleasure course through me. I instinctively answer.

Thank you Miss!

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Listen, slut!” I bark at her and make her wince. “When I tell you to do something, I mean do it now, not when you have a spare minute. Now form your hands into fists now.”

I give her butt a swish with the riding crop and she does as she is told, so I fit her fore-hooves. Just the bridle now,

Attachments:
     Alexa 
    Participant

I yelp in pain as I feel the crop hit my ass.

Owwww!

I close my hands in fists and she attaches weird gloves on. With these, I’m unable to move even one finger.Next she shoves a weird contraption in my mouth. I reflexively bite on it, tasting leather as I do so.

I try to speak while holding the thing in my mouth but the words are hardly intelligible.

I’m shorry Mish but what ish all thish for?

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

Why does she feel entitles to ask questions? I only put a normal bridle on her, because I think she might choke on the dildo bridle, so now she thinks she can chat like a person.

“Horses don’t speak,” I tell her, giving her another swipe with the riding crop against that delectable rump. “Come with me, we’re going training.”

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard has already taken Anne and Tiffy to the gymkhana area and I am told to bring Chloe by her reins. We are running late, so I don’t ask Chloe to do her high-stepping gait, we just have to hurry to get there and join the rest of them

Anne Starr 
    Participant

It’s so nice to be with Tiffy again!

I can tell its race day at the Gymkhana. By all the activity…I just nuzzle Tiffy every chance I get…

Oh …is that the new pony????

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Anne, the gymkhana is in the thread Riding with the Wackmards, I am bringing the new pony and you have been taken to the gymkhana now by Professor wackemard. Good luck!

Chloe X 
    Participant

Mistress Mercy takes hold of my reins and tugs, I get the hint and trot along behind her.   Just hope to see my other pony girls. Wonder what is going to happen, so very curious.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Chloe X.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Chloe It is Stacey who has your reins and you are being taken to the gymkhana, the story for you, for now, is in the thread Riding with the Wackemards, where you will be the third horse in the three-horse chariot race. Good luck!

Alexa 
    Participant

When I ask my question, the lady hits me again. I cry out, biting the briddle.

“Horses don’t speak,”

I’m about to say sorry but decide against it and just nod my head. The lady pulls the briddle and I step forward. I immediately have difficulty moving around. The shoes are really weird and I really have to take care when I take a step. Also, the suit is really restrictive and prevents me from moving around freely. I try to focus on following the lady but it’s really tough.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I lead the new girl round the training area, getting her, with the help of the riding crop, to lift her legs so that the thighs are parallel to the ground as she moves. We spend an hour practicing this before I feel she is ready for this gig.

“We are going for a little ride, my dear,” I tell her sweetly. “One of us will be sitting in the gig and the other one will be pulling it. No prizes for guessing which of us will be sitting in the gig!”

I attach her to the gig and climb into the seat, then give her a sharp tape on the rump to get her going.

“If I tap your right thigh, I want you turning right, if I tap your left thigh, you turn left. If I tap your rump you are to lift your legs higher. Nod if you understand and then away we go.”

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Alexa 
    Participant

We go around what seems to be a training area and the lady instructs me how to walk in the boots, raising my legs very high in the air. The exercise is very tiring and I quickly find myself out of breath. Unfortunately, the lady doesn’t let me stop as she hits me with the crop so I keep going.

After an hour of this, my whole body is starting to ache. I want to stop but it seems the lady has other plans.

“We are going for a little ride, my dear. One of us will be sitting in the gig and the other one will be pulling it. No prizes for guessing which of us will be sitting in the gig!”

I look in her eyes pleading. I’m already tired! I know better than to talk so I stay silent. She attaches the harness of my suit to the gig and climbs in.

“If I tap your right thigh, I want you turning right, if I tap your left thigh, you turn left. If I tap your rump you are to lift your legs higher. Nod if you understand and then away we go.”

I nod yes and start walking forward, trying to ignore the pain of my already tired muscles.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

We proceed, but very slowly. Obviously, this horse is going to ned a lot of encouragement to get moving so I encourage her with the riding whip across that delectable rump of hers.

“You have to do much better than this,” I tell her, as I give her another swipe across her rump to get her hind legs up. 

Attachments:
     Alexa 
    Participant

I yell in the brittle as the lady hits me multiple times with her crop. With the pain, I’m able to lift my legs higher and start moving. Unfortunately, my stamina is already starting to deplete and I start panting in the bridle. I give the last bit of adrenaline to go forward, fearing more hits from the crop.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

We ride for an hour or so and though the girl is reluctant at first, a few swipes with the riding whip gets her moving smoothly and easily, and lifting her legs as she is meant to. Finally, I stop her outside the Teacher’s Lounge, unhitch her and tether her to a lamp-post. I hobble her and look to make sure she can’t go anywhere.

“I’m going into the lounge for a cup of tea, girl, while you wait for me here. Then, I will take you back to the stables for Stacey to take care of you. Nod if you understand.”

Attachments:
     Alexa 
    Participant

I nod yes to signify I understood. The lady leaves me outside waiting. Having nothing to do, I start looking around myself as much as I can. There aren’t many people that come by but those that do don’t seem to mind my presence.

My legs start to ache after standing still for a while so I decide to move around as much as the tether lets me. I go back and forth, passing the time by practicing the movements the Miss taught me.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

Looking through the window I see the new girl practicing her gait. She’ll make a fine horse, I am sure. When we go back to the stable, I must find the bone-idle Stacey and get her to tell Professor Wackemard that we have a new horse for her to try.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

It’s a thrill to have been award first place in the chariot race and I’ve won some money, too, which we have to share with Mistress Mercy, so that makes up for us having lost our bet. I realise, though, that I made a mistake in the naming of the third horse. I will correct it, her name should have been “Dandy”, but I expect she’ll understand that I can change my horses’ names on a whim. I did it with Hoppy and Poppy. Now, as Stacey leads them back to the stables, my dear husband returns the chariot and I follow him away from all the hullaballoo to the quiet of the stables.

OOC Red = Mistress Mercy, Green = Stacey

IC

“There you are, Stacey, you idle slut! Been idling your time, I suppose. Still, at least you have brought the horses back and they seem to be the correct stalls and wearing the correct bridles, otherwise you would have been for it, girl.”

“Yes, Mistress. * curtsey* I’ve brought one to put on the new horse, too. Shall I fit it, Mistress?”

“Of course, stupid girl. There are six of them, enough for the stock we have. Put it on her, then I have errands for you to run.”

I’m sure the new girl will like the dildo bridle as much as the other three do, so when I fit it, I give her bridle a friendly tug, too.

“Now, Stacey, you are to find Professor Wackemard and tell her that we have another new horse to try. Then, you must go to the Nurse’s Office and find out what is happening to Ditzy and how long she will be out of action.

“Yes, Mistress,” I curtsey and set off to find Professor Wackemard

OOC In the Nurse’s Office topic, I am already there, waiting to be milked and sissylink belt cleaned. I wonder if I’ll meet myself when I go over there 😀

slave stacey 
    Participant

Firstly, I go to the professor and tell her that a new horse has been trained. I don’t know her name – nobody does, she seems to have amnesia – but I daresay the professor will think of one for her. She then orders me to pull a single-seat gig to the Nurse’s Office and, if Ditzy is not being attended to, I am to put her in the gig and pull her back to the stables. Honestly! I do more running round here than most of the horses!

NPC Professor Wackemard

That good-for-nothing wench Stacey will get a taste of my riding crop if I get any more of that dumb insolence from her. How does she expect Topper to get back here, by hopping? And, no I am not going to disturb the other ponies to pull Topper back when the lazy bitch has got nothing better to do with her time than a bit of mucking out. She can earn her corn. Anyway, while Stacey is fetching Topper, I can arrange for Dandy and the new horse to take my dear husband and I for a trip out this afternoon.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I see that Stacey has brought back Ditzy from the Nurse’s Office and she tells me that the Nurse has not seen her.

“Well, I can’t have her idling here like she is on holiday. And the same goes for you, Stacey. Put the dildo bridle on her, then put her for now in the stall with Chloe and the new girl, then go and fetch the vet. You’ll be glad to know, Ditzy, that the vet is very good and she’ll have you jumping and running about in no time. We’ll have you competing in the gymkhana, you’ll see, maybe in a two-horse chariot race.”

Attachments:
     Abigail 
    Participant

After being brought back to mistress mercy I keep hearing news about seeing a vet I look away from mistress mercy not wants to make eye contact.

But the idea of seeing a vet instead of an actual medical professional scares me I’m going to be treated even more like an animal than i already am.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“So nice of you to join us again, Stacey,” I say with more than a hint of sarcasm. “You couldn’t go a bit slower bringing Ditzy back from the Nurse’s Office, could you? Now, put the dildo gag on her, then go and fetch the vet. And run, stupid girl!” I give her butt a hard tap with the riding-crop to get her moving.

NPC Professor Wackemard

I have sent my dear husband to fetch the two-seater gig, while I prepare a picnic for us for our ride. We will take Dandy and the new horse with us, the one I have decided to call Beano. For tomorrow’s two horse chariot race, I have decided I will take Dandy and either Beano or Topper, if she is fit, and my dear husband will take Hoppy and Poppy. I am looking forward to that, as I’m sure my horses are.

Viewing 30 posts - 121 through 150 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar