Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Chloe X 
    Participant

A pig ! oh no Don’t think she’s kidding. Images of being a pig flash thru my head.

“Mistress I do want to be a pony-  I will be a very good  pony”

Some sticking stuff is smeared on my palms. Glue?

Now, form your hands into fists, so I can put your other hooves on you.”

I close my hands – I know i won’t be able to open them again. they really are hooves now.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Chloe X.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Excellent choice, Chloe,” I say with a wicked smile. “And you are right. I’m sure you will make an excellent pony. Now, you only need your bridle and we can start your training and you can learn about the stables from another perspective.”

I put the dildo bridle on her head, then lead her by the bridle to start teaching her how to walk.

“Very good, Chloe,” I praise her after she has learnt to walk properly, “now we shall go for a ride round the Academy. One of us will be sitting in the gig and the other will be pushing it. See if you can guess which of us will be doing what.”

NPC Professor Wackemard

My drear husband has returned with the gig and I tell him to fetch the picnic while I hitch the two ponies to the gig. I will try to keep him away from Hoppy and Topper if I can, but I know he’ll grope them if he can. We are going for a nice two-hour run round the lake, I decide. It’s such a hot day, I won’t have the ponies going to fast, unless I need the breeze.

“Don’t worry, Topper,” I say soothingly, “Hoppy is experienced at this, aren’t you, Hoppy?” And I give an encouraging pull of the reins.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m stomping my hooves as Miss Wackemard is hitching me and “Topper” to a gig. Where’s my Tiffy?!! I’ve never been paired with this pony!

“Don’t worry Topper” shes says to the new pony. “Hoppy is experienced at this….Right Hoppy?” I’m glaring at them and stomping…

Oh no! She’s going to pull on the reins! As she starts to pull I feel the dildo being forced down my throat as I try to pull the gig towards her to lessen the tension on the reins..

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Who does Hoppy think she is, stomping her hooves and glaring at superiors like that! Obviously, her training has not been completed by Mistress Mercy. I give her a couple of smart swats with the riding whip across her rump to calm her down.

“Good ponies behave themselves, Hoppy!” I tell her in my sternest voice. “Keep your hooves still and face forward if you don’t want another reminder of how ponies are meant to act. Here comes my dear husband; we’ll be going for our ride now.” 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Mrs Wackemard starts whipping my bottom with her crop! I whine and stop stomping.

“Good ponies behave themselves Hoppy!” 

“Keep your hooves still and face forward if you don’t want another reminder of how ponies are meant to act!”

I comply as her whip really hurts! Does this pony know how to work in unison with me? It’s not that easy! I hope she’s trained like Tiffy or this might be a painful ride!

“Here comes my dear husband, we’ll be going for our ride now” 

I look at “Topper” and grunt to her as I’m raising my right leg. I hope she understands…we start together with the right leg….

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I give Topper a smart tap on her rump with the riding whip, to get her ready, then, as my dear husband climbs onto the rig, I give bother ponies a tap on their rumps to start us moving. It’s nice that they’re moving in unison and they look well walking together. It’s a very warm day, so we will go to the lake where there might be a nice cooling breeze.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I think “Topper” got my clue as she starts with her right leg as we are whacked on our bottoms to start the ride. She actually does pretty well…but I miss my Tiffy. We work in perfect unison together. We carry on at a medium pace..I look to her occasionally and nod thanks. Shes very nice to be teamed next to. She can pull her weight so far…

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 4 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

Excellent choice, Chloe,” I say with a wicked smile. “And you are right. I’m sure you will make an excellent pony. Now, you only need your bridle and we can start your training and you can learn about the stables from another perspective.”

The bridal goes on my head and the bit in my mouth.

I nod my head- what choice to I have. My hooves are so heavy- – stomp to get the feel of them It feels so very strange to be encased in this latex pony outfit. Mistress leads me around by my bridal as I get used to trotting I can feel my tail wiggling.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

Chloe has to learn to walk properly, so I give her a sharp couple of taps on the rump to get her to lift her legs, with her thighs parallel to the ground.

“Very good, Chloe,” I praise her. “Now I will fetch the single-seat gig and you take take me for a ride.”

NPC Mister Wackemard

I have to say this is quite enjoyable and I’m sure I’ll get the chance to enjoy these two ponies better later. In the meantime, I enjoy watching their asses jiggle as they take my dear wife and I for a nice ride.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

My rear gets smacked I get the hint and lift my hind legs so much higher. Still getting use to having hooves. “Very good, Chloe,” I praise her. “Now I will fetch the single-seat gig and you take me for a ride.”

I nod and stomp my hooves.   Being a pony  I have to obey my owner I so dependent on her being in a good mood.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I hitch Chloe to the cart and give her a sharp smack on her rump with the riding whip to get her on her way. I am amused by the little jump she makes as the whip strikes her rear, but then she begins to pull on the gig and we are on our way.

“We’re going to go round the campus, Chloe,” I inform her, “and we will be finishing outside the Teacher’s Lounge. If I tap my whip on your right shoulder, you are to turn right and your left shoulder means turn left. I may also tug your reins left and right.” Of course, I am going to tug her reins left and right, knowing the effect that will have on her bridle. “If I hit you across the rump, it means for you to lift your legs higher. Nod if you understand what I am saying.”

NPC Professor Wackemard

We have the ponies park under a nice shady tree by the lake.

“Dear husband,” I tell him, “unhitch Hoppy and Topper, take off their bridles and take them to the edge of the lake where they can get a good drink. Then, put on their nosebags and they can have a nice feed of oats. While you do that I will pour its a nice cold glass of Pinot Grigio and late out the roast beef and tomato sandwiches and the chocolate eclairs.”

NPC Mister Wackemard

“Yes dear, at once.” I unhitch the two ponies and lead them down to the lake, giving each of them a nice squeeze of their butts while my dear wife isn’t looking. They both lie down and lap at the water, which doesn’t look all that clean to me, but on a hot day like this I am sure they both enjoy it. While I untie their  dildo bridles, my dear wife is still not looking, so I take the opportunity to give their lovely tits a squeeze. Then I put on their nosebags.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Me and Topper finally are allowed to rest…

It’s hot outside and these black latex bodysuits, leather corsets and harnesses make the heat much worse!

Once under the shade of a tree, Mrs Wackemard begins to set up their picnic as Mr Perv unhooks us from the carriage and releases our bridles…

Mrs Wackemard tell him to take us for a drink…I stomp my hooves as he pulls us away. The second we are out of her site he starts groping us! Topper’s not used to this as I see her eye get wide! I just try to stomp him. But it’s hard, with the blinders I can’t see where he is! I drink the water, it’s not to bad. Then he hooks feed bridles full of oats for us to eat…Its better than nothing..

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I get hitched to the gig- Ouch the whip hit my rump- I give a little jump and start to trot.  the cart is so heavy but to get it going.  Don’t want to feel the whip again.

“We’re going to go round the campus, Chloe,” I inform her, “and we will be finishing outside the Teacher’s Lounge. If I tap my whip on your right shoulder, you are to turn right and your left shoulder means turn left. I may also tug your reins left and right.”  “If I hit you across the rump, it means for you to lift your legs higher. Nod if you understand what I am saying.”

I nod.   I once was a rich guy, now to a helpless pony.  So glad the girls back home can’t see me looking like this. My tail sways from side to side as I trot.. Drool drips out of my mouth- the bit keep me from saying anything. Guess that’s good thing.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Chloe X.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

We go round the campus in an hour. Curious staff and students watch us pass them  and Chloe responds well to the riding whip. When we arrive at the Teacher’s Lounge, I hobble her shoes and go into the lounge for a drink.

Twenty minutes later, I get aboard the gig again and have Chloe take me back to the stables. Then I send Stacey to bring Tiffy back. We’ll have all four ponies in the stables tonight and tomorrow is gymkhana day.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

My dear wife has sent to me fetch Hoppy and Topper back and get them hitched up to return to the Academy. Taking off their nosebags and replacing them with the dildo bridles gives me another opportunity to squeeze a tit or two whilst my dear wife busies herself with packing away the picnic. Then, removing the hobbles, I have a chance to squeeze a cheek or two. Such delightful horses, while… ow! Hoppy has kicked me and Topper has stamped on my foot. The bitches! I give the reins a good tug while I take them back to the gig, know what that makes the dildo bridles do.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Mr Perv comes back to me and “Topper” and begins to grope our breasts as he exchanges the feed bridles back to the dreaded dildo bridles. I stomp and kick as much as I can…

Once he has the bridles on he begins to grab my butt as I whine and kick him good!..I got him that time!

He quickly moves away from me and starts in on Ditzy, she reacts with a swift stomp to the foot! Yes!! I think to myself..until he grabs the reins and pulls! Aaagg!! I look at Topper and start to move!

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC As usual, blue = Professor Wackemard, green = Mister Wackemard

NPC Professor Wackemard

I see from my dear husband’s limping that he has been interfering with the ponies again. If he persists in groping the livestock, I am going to have to keep him away from them.

“Dear husband, don’t come to me for sympathy. I have told you repeatedly not to grope the horses and you have repeatedly ignored my warnings.”

“But, my dear, I haven’t been groping the horses, I wouldn’t dream of doing such a thing.”

“Then why are you limping?”

“Because this bitch kicked me and this bitch stomped on my foot. I’m going to teach the two of them a lesson.”

NPC Mister Wackemard.

I’ll teach these two to kick me. I grab the riding crop and tan their butts six times apiece. They can’t argue with their dildos down their throats.

“I don’t believe your story, dear husband, but they did wrong to kick you. Now, get in the gig and let’s get them back to the stable and Mercy. She can punish them, if she wants to. We have to place the bets on tomorrow’s gymkhana.”

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Mr Perv limps as he drags me and Topper back to the gig..the dildos choking us the whole time!! I hear Miss Wackemard scolding him for groping us..Which he denies..Liar..I stomp as he grabs my reins and pulls my head down. Then he whips me with his crop on my bottom! I just whine, as I can’t pull away with the dildo bridle reins in his other hand…

He whips Topper as well until Miss Wackemard stops him..

He hooks us to the gig. And they load up…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I tap Hoppy and Topper on their rumps to get them moving and we head back to the Academy. At the stable, I unhitch the horses and tell my husband to put away the picnic hamper and gig, while I stable the horses and see that Mercy has a new horse again. I’m sure I’ll get acquainted with her. What I would sooner not happen is my husband to get acquainted with her too. When he is back from his errand, I will send him to lay our bets.

I lead Hoppy to be reunited with Poppy and they both seem glad to see each other. I put Topper in a stable with the new horse, then summon Stacey.

“When you have fed our four horses, Stacey, you may finish for the night. Tomorrow morning is the gymkhana competition. You are to report here early to put Hoppy and Poppy into their competition harnesses and take them to the gymkhana area. Is that understood girl?”

“Yes, Miss Wackemard, understood.” *curtseys* 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m still whiny as Topper and I are hooked to the gig..

A quick crop to my bottom and we head back to the stables….Topper is really doing pretty good.

Once at the stables, we are unhooked and led to our stalls..Yea! Theres my Tiffy! I was worried! I am led into the stall and stomp with pleasure as I nuzzle and rub against my girl. I’m so happy to be with her again!

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I am going to have to punish Stacey, the lazy slut. All four horses are meant to have their own stalls, but she has put Anne and Tiffy together and the world and his wife knows that they get up to no good together. And he has put Ditzy in with Chloe and we don’t know how they will get on, or even if Ditzy is going to stay in the stable. Oh, well, I’ll have to leave them like that tonight and in the morning Anne and Tiffy are off to the gymkhana, so I don’t need do anything till that’s over.

OOC Going to run the gymkhana for a while, “Riding with the Wasckemards”. Chloe and Ditzy will be coming to watch, so they know for the next competition what happens.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I am just about to leave the stable when I hear whinnying from Ditzy and Chloe’s stall. I go back to check and find that Ditzy is hopping on one leg and is clearly in pain. I take off her costume and see that she seems to have broken her leg. How did that slut Stacey not notice this? She is in for a royal caning when she comes in the morning.

“Gets in the gig, Ditzy,” I order her. “Chloe take her to the Nurse’s Office, then come back. I am going to have to look for a replacement, though where I will get one, heaven knows.

OOC We could end up with five ponies if Ditzy recovers!

slave stacey 
    Participant

Walking back from the gymkhana area, I come across a girl in the meadow, who looks quite lost. I know I am going to get a bashing from Mistress Mercy for putting the ponies in the wrong stalls and for not noticing the Ditzy has broken her leg. Maybe this girl will save me..

“You want to come with me? I am Stacey, the stable-maid, and I think I know what you’re looking for.”

Please say yes, I pray, please agree to come with me.

Alexa 
    Participant

I wake up in what appears to be a meadow. There is a vast open space all around and a building close by. Looking around myself, I don’t recognize anything so much so that many questions hit me at the same time:

Wait, what am I doing here?

How did I get here?

What is that building over there?

Amidst all of these however, one hits me like a ton of bricks.

Who am I?

The world starts spinning and I feel myself losing conscience when I hear a voice behind me.

“You want to come with me? I am Stacey, the stable-maid, and I think I know what you’re looking for.”

Oh Miss! Thank god you’re here! I’m lost! I don’t know where I am or even who I am! Can you help me please? I say, panic in my voice.

Looking for sissies in all the right places.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Stacey, you useless bimbo! Did you not notice that Ditzy has broken her leg? Did the limping not give you a clue? I have had to make Chloe take her to the Nurse’s Office and at great inconvenience to me and her. Now, bend over that rail and I’ll show you another use for that riding crop.”

I give her a dozen hard welts and wait for her to curtsey and apologise before I notice that she hasn’t come back to the stables alone. Hm, perhaps Stacey isn’t so useless after all.

“You want to join our Academy and, especially, our little stable, sissy?”

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

The dI So tired for trotting around and pulling the Mistress’ gig.  While I waited for people came petted me , played with my tail. “Oh what a pretu pony. Laughed and smacked my rump.   On the way back to the stable I broke down and cried. Whenever I slowed up The Mistress crack the whip on my rump

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I bring Chloe and the gig back to the stables, but now my plans are all over the place with Ditzy having broken her leg. I order Stacey to change her bridle for a nosebag and feed her some oats and get some water for her to drink, no, not the bottled water, silly, from the standpipe is good enough for horses. In the meantime, I am on the phone to Professor Wackemard.

OOC Red= Mistress Mercy, Blue = Professor Wackemard

“Professor, there has been a bit of a problem, which means that Ditzy is in the Nurse’s Office and we are going to have to bring forward our plans for Chloe.”

“Topper is in the Nurse’s Office? Did my dear husband have anything to do with that?’

“I don’t know, I don’t think so. Anyway, you need to come and acquaint yourself with Chloe. She’s been for a ride in the single-seater and I would normally let you and your husband take her for a ride out, but I don’t think she can pull the two-seater gig on her own.”

“A pity. My dear husband would have liked to go for another ride. Still, the way he behaved with Hoppy and Topper, perhaps that’s as well.”

“Well, never mind, Professor. Anyway, I’m going to enter you into the three-horse chariot race later. So, come and meet your third pony now, please.”

“I’ll be there in half-an hour.”

Chloe X 
    Participant

So glad to be back at the stable- tired from my run.  Misstress Mercy mentions that Ditzy has a broken leg, poor pony girl. I paw the ground with my hooves.

“Professor, there has been a bit of a problem, which means that Ditzy is in the Nurse’s Office and we are going to have to bring forward our plans for Chloe.”

That catches my attention- what plan? My tail swishes  from to side.

Alexa 
    Participant

The girl takes me and bring me in to the nearby house. Going in we are immediately accosted by a tall woman with brown hair. She looks angry.

“Stacey, you useless bimbo! Did you not notice that Ditzy has broken her leg? Did the limping not give you a clue? I have had to make Chloe take her to the Nurse’s Office and at great inconvenience to me and her. Now, bend over that rail and I’ll show you another use for that riding crop.”

It seems that the woman who brought me in is named Stacey and caused another named Ditzy to break her leg. I’m about to try and say something when the angry woman suddenly takes a crop and orders Stacy to bend over. I look horrified while Stacy gets hit multiple times by the angry lady. Once she’s finished, she turns around, seemingly having just realized I was standing there.

“You want to join our Academy and, especially, our little stable, sissy?”

What does she mean Academy, and what about a stable? Wait… she called me Sissy? Is that my name. Does she know who I am?

Hello… um… Miss. I’m sorry, I just woke up in the meadow nearby and I don’t know who I am. Do you know who I am? Is my name Sissy?

Looking for sissies in all the right places.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“No,” what am I going to do with this? “it’s not your name, it’s what you are. Are you stupid? 

My head is spinning with all that is going on. I seem to have this bimbo here to be trained into a horse, I have Chloe who needs to be taken to the gymkhana area to run in the chariot race and I have Ditzy in the Nurse’s Office and a stable-maid who seems to be as useful as a paper umbrella.

“Stacey, if you can summon up the mental capacity, go to the gymkhana area and look after Tiffy and Anne while Professor Wackemard checks over Chloe. She and Anne are too be fed oats and hobbled until Professor and Mister Wackemard return. Do you think you can do that and breathe at the same time?”

“Yes, Mistress Mercy.” *curtsey*

Viewing 30 posts - 91 through 120 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar