Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Well, Ditzy,” I laugh at her naivety, “if you haven’t guessed already, you are going to be moving on from working in the stables to living in them. It’s good that you told me your name, because your opportunities to speak are about to become quite limited.”

Later, I will give her the same bridle and bits as Anne and Tiffy, but Ditzy needs breaking in a little first, so I put a training bridle on her.

“I’m going to take you training now, Ditzy, the first step towards what you will become.”

And I lead her by the bridle to the training area. Once there, the stabilisers on her shoes will come off.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

Before we set off, I knock the stabilisers off her rear leg hooves, order her to make fists and put gloves on her.

“Something important you have to remember now, Ditzy. You no longer have arms and legs, you have rear legs and fore legs. Nod you head if you understand that.”

I tap her rump with the riding whip and lead to her the training ring by her bridle.

OOC I hope I’m not making too much of a mess of Mistress Mercy, Ditzy 

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Now, Ditzy, we are going to go for a little ride round the Academy. It’s only a single-seater gig, so only one of us can sit in the gig, the other will have to pull it. I’ll let you consider who is doing the sitting and who the riding.”

Attachments:
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I walk over to the stables. and check out the latex pony girls they are so very slick and sexy. My heart beats so very fast as I watch the ponies frolic- wish I could one. I take out an apple and offer it to one of the ponies. “Hi, girl you are so very pretty.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

This really pretty girl walks up to me as I am stomping my hooves. Who is she?  She looks me over, with a grin, and offers me an apple.

” Hi girl your so very pretty” she says. I can kinda hold an apple in my mouth with the bit but can’t do much else with it. See can see my frustration and loosens the bit so I can eat the apple.

Hi, ….I’m Anne….Thanks for the apple, as she feeds it to me. Stay low, if Miss Mercy or The Wackemards see you I’ll get whipped for sure. What brings you here… To feed me and the other two ponies?

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Abigail 
    Participant

The training bet is placed in my mouth and he was kicked out from beneath me. My hands are then placed in hoof like shaped mittens and then mistress mercy informs me that I no longer have hands just Hooves and legs.

I am then lead to a single cart and hitched up ready to taken for a ride around the Academy.
    Mistress mercy tries to make a joke about me pulling the cart and her just sitting on her ass, I can’t really be sarky back especially the bit in my mouth.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I am about to give Ditzy a touch of the riding whip to get her underway, when I realise I have the wrong bridle on her. She should have been wearing this one:

“Wait here, Ditzy,” I tell her, ‘while I fetch the correct bridle for you.” 

I hobble her hind legs together while I go to fetch the bridle. Back in the stable, though, there is a girl feeding an apple to Anne, trying to force it behind her bridle. I don’t recognise her as being one of the stable girls, so she must be a visitor. If she’s up to mischief, she will find herself as something else. And why is Anne not at the gymkhana with Tiffy?

“Who are you?” I demand of this new girl. “And while you are explaining yourself, strip naked so I can see you you’re not hiding anything from me and if you’re wearing a butt plug, remove it.”

Chloe X 
    Participant

Hi Ann, I’m Chloe, one of the new cocktail servers.  I heard about the stable and the ponies just wanted t stop by and say hello. My Dad had a ranch and I loved taking care of the ponies he owned.

I hold the apple for Ann and watch her eat.  She is so very pretty I pet her long mane.

Don’t want to get you in trouble so I won’t stay long.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Chloe X.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Oh no! …no, Here comes Mistress Mercy!

I look away and stomp my hooves as she approaches us. “put my bit and bridle back on…please…” I whisper to this mystery girl so Mistress Mercy won’t hear me. Oh…no. I’m in big trouble! What was I supposed to do! I”m tied up to this post, and a really pretty girl offers me an apple? I can tell Mistress Mercy is not happy! I just look away and want to hide as she has this girl striping off her clothes.. I look back and she is naked! Wow, shes gorgeous!

Anne is:

Chloe X 
    Participant

Anne stomps her hooves and asks me to put the bit and bridle back on her. I do that just in time., My arm gets grabbed stunning woman is glaring at me. “Oh, I just wanted to feed the pony.”

The lady tells me to strip my clothes- I can’t resist- I have been trained to be submissive and to obey a superior’s commands. I strip and stand butt naked

as I wait to be told what to do.  I shiver from fright and the cold.. I glance over at the pony- seems Anne like what she sees.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Chloe, eh? Well, yes for the time being. Very good, but you have much to learn and I am busy. First of all, her name used to be Anne, but now it’s Hoppy and over there is her stable companion Poppy. Now, stand with your legs as far apart as they will go and your arms outstretched. Just so.”

Like I did with Ditzy, I lather the oil all over her, taking more time around her breasts and between her legs, but she is totally oiled.

” I have to go to put Ditzy’s bridle on her and take her for a training ride, so I’ll be gone for a half-hour. While I’m away, you can muck out Hoppy and Poppy’s stall. Oh, and to make sure you’re still here when I get back, I am taking your clothes with me. I suggest you make the most of being naked; you won’t be for long.”

I go back to Ditzy and put the dildo bridle on her. Getting back into the gig, I tug on the reins, knowing the effect it will have, then give her a crack across her rump with the riding whip to get her moving.

“It looks like you’re going to have a stable-mate soon, Ditzy,” I say. 

OOC Do you want me to keep the Riding with the Wackmards thread going, or shall we just keep to this one? Also, please tell me if I am going wrong with Mistress Mercy.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I tug on the reins before we have gone very far and jump from the gig.

“Ditzy,” I explain, “this is not how a pony walks. You are to have your thigh parallel to the ground with each stride, like a proper pony. Show me.”

I get back on the gig, give her rump another crack of the riding whip and away we go again.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

From another part of the stall, I glare at Chloe. She’s feeding Anne an apple! My Anne!

I mean, the least she could do is feed me an apple too!

I try to challenge her, but my sounds aren’t that challenging or threatening with this invasive gag. I end up resorting to stomping my hooves to get her attention. But right then, Miss Mercury walks in. I huddle in a corner, trying to stay out of her view.

I hear her order Chloe to remove her clothes – which brings me from the back corner of to take a closer look at this lovely creature. Mmm. Arms and legs stretched, body oiled. Wow.

Miss Mercy orders Chloe to clean the stall a little. I’m a little sad she doesn’t have an apple to give me.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

As Ditzy and I go for our ride, Ditzy is responding quite well to the riding whip, almost as though born for the role.

I take her round the Academy grounds  and leave her tethered to a post outside the Teachers’ Lounge. Hobbling her hooves together, I tell her, “You are to wait here and not whinny or make any other sounds. You will be collected. I have to see to something in the stables.”

I don’t know how Hoppy and Poppy got back to the stables, when the Wackemards are supposed to be training them in the gymkhana. Somebody is going to have to take them back, somebody currently mucking out for something to do.

Attachments:
     Chloe X 
    Participant

Its very chilly – getting goosebumps. The lay orders me to clean the stable. I get busy and rake the dirty hay and straw up and away from the stalls. I look around  Oh another ponygirl, I spot another pony  The lady isn’t around. I seak over tho pony “Hi I’m Chloe.” I stroke her mane.” I wish I had a apple for you.”

Abigail 
    Participant

As I go for a ride with mistress mercy the plug tickling my prostate with every step I make. I’m sure to keep my legs high just the way she talked to me and my chest out.

Mistress mercy decides to leave me for a bit as she checks on the stables. And tells me not to whimper make a sound and I’ll be collected later.

I stand there ready to be taken away for whatever is next my juices dripping down my legs.

(OOC you’re doing fine with mercy I’m more than happy to allow you to carry on with her don’t worry about it)

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

“Chloe, these two horses are not meant to be in these stables – I don’t know how they got back, but you are to take them to the gymkhana now. Don’t bother putting your clothes back on, you won’t be gone long. You hand the horses to the last, Professor Wackemard, and try to stay clear of Mister Wackemard – he’ll go overboard seeing you naked. Oh, and tell Professor Wackmard I will have another horse for her this afternoon.”

I watch her put a leading rein on Tiffy and Anne and lead them out of the stable back where they came from. I tell Chloe to get to a trot and hurry back, I have to start her transformation today. In the meantime, I go back to Ditzy.

“You’ll be going for a ride again this afternoon, Ditzy,” I tell her, “but I’m not at all happy with your gait. You will spend the next half hour unhitched, but walking back to the stables and back across the Academy showing me how you walk.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I move over to Chloe to greet her, my eyes drinking her nude body in happily. But before I get to close, Miss Mercy arrives and speaks to Chloe. I can’t hear what she’s saying, but Chloe then walks to Anne and myself (*sigh* “Hoppy” and “Poppy”) and attached reins to us. She leads us out of the stalls and into the open again.

I move over to Anne and touch my face to hers. I’d like to kiss her, but that’s not possible right now. This touching, however, feels very reassuring.

Chloe leads us along and breaks us into a trot. I notice both Anne and I are watching Chloe’s ass lustfully as she leads us along.

But where is she taking us?

https://lockedinlace.com/groups/adventures-at-the-lil-academy/forum/topic/riding-with-the-wackemards-private-for-anne-and-tiffy/

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m admiring Chloe’s beauty as she is approaching my Tiffy. It seems they converse but I can’t tell. Miss Mercy walks in and can barely hear her talking to Chloe…something about moving Tiffy and I to another stable. I’m getting restless, so thats good. Chloe attaches a rein to Tiffy and walks her over to me..

She the attaches a rein to me and begins to lead us out of the stables. Tiffy moves close to me and runs her face on mine! I smile with my eyes to her as we are both gagged.

Chloe actually gets us into a trot as we head to our new stables, my she really is gorgeous!

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Anne Starr.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

My body is covered with slippery oil and so very shiny. The Mistress orders to the Hoppy and Poppy. “Yes, Mistress “I take the reins and tug “Come with me ”  They trot as I pull on their reins.  I wonder why the Mistress wanted me. to put them in the new stable, I just to put the ponies in the new stable and trot back to her.

Chloe X 
    Participant

The feels so good on my oiled body. Mistress all my clothing with her so there’s no way I can leave.  Wonder what she has in store for me. I go back into the stable and clean it out.  It does have the pony smell.   There is so much leather store in here. belts, straps, harnesses. Growing I work as a stable boy and worked at a number of race tracks. I pick one of the pony headpieces – the Mistress is not around and the stable clean might as well put it on.  I slip in onto my and put the bit in my mouth. Have some idea of what Hoppy and Poppy have to put up with.

so glad i don’t have to wear it all the time.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

This new entrant is more independent than I like. She thinks she can just help herself and try tack on. She will take a bit of training, I can see.

“Take that bridle off and put it back where you got it, then stand as before, arms outstretched and legs apart.”

She doesn’t need it, but as punishment for her and pleasure for me I oil her body again. I know she feels humiliated about this, but not as much as she will be down the line. When she is oiled again, I get the latest suit and squeeze her into it, making sure it is as tight as I can get it all over. I put her feet into the training hooves, then finally insert the horse-tail butt-plug.  I order her to pose while I walk round her to inspect my handiwork

“If there is anything you would like to say, it would be best if you spoke up now. Your opportunities to speak are about to be much reduced, Chloe.”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

While my dear husband takes P{poppy to the stable to tether and hobble her, I lead Hoppy to the Teachers’ Lounge, giving an occasional tap on the top of her thighs to remind her to raise her legs in her gait. She is still training for the gymkhana, so I don’t issue verbal commands. We arrive at the Teachers’ Lounge to find the new horse standing patiently. When my dear husband arrives, I determine I shall send him to fetch the two-seater gig again and the four of us will go for a nice easy ride on this warm, sunny afternoon. I see the two horses looking at each other. That’s nice!

Tiffy 
    Participant

Hey! Where are they taking Anne?

Tiffy is:

Shasta Minx 
    Participant

The Mistress shouts  for me to take the bridil. I put it back. I stretch out my arms and legs , she gives another lube job.  with oil.  I feel so small and weak. Do love as she massages my slippery tits.

She takes a rubber and slides on to me. It’s dkin tight.  Hoof boots go on my feet. Something slides into my ass.

“Oh Mistress what just happened,?

Chloe X 
    Participant

The Mistress shouts for me to take the bridal. I put it back. I stretch out my arms and legs , she gives another lube job. with oil. I feel so small and weak. Do love as she massages my slippery tits.
    She takes a rubber and slides on to me. It’s dkin tight. Hoof boots go on my feet. Something slides into my ass.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Oh no!! That Mr Perv is taking my Tiffy! I stomp my hooves and shake my head! Miss Wackemard gets my attention with the bite of her crop as I am again pulling her gig. She steers me with light taps of her crop as we end up at the Teachers lounge. As we approached I saw another pony….

We stop right next to her and I am tied off as the gig is removed. Me and the other pony are staring at each other. She’s really pretty. I think I recognize her but with the bit and bridle it’s hard to tell…mmm..I hope my Tiffy is not getting molested by that dirty old man! I think to myself as I stomp my hooves lightly.

Anne is:

Chloe X 
    Participant

I wiggle my a- can feel something swaying around. OMG I have a tail just like any other pony girl. ‘Mistress Do I really have to be a Pony?”

I always thought pony girls were so sexyand now I am  one.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I can feel Hoppy getting agitated at being separated from Poppy, but she seems to relax a little more when my dear husband leaves her to go and fetch the two-seater gig. The other horse, the one I’ve decided to call Topper, stands docilely and I give them both a reassuring tug on the reins…I’m sure they both love the dildo bridle. When Topper doesn’t respond as I thought she would, I make a small adjustment.

NPC Mistress Mercy

“No, you don’t have to be a pony-girl, Chloe. Perhaps you’d sooner be a pig?”

“Now, form your hands into fists, so I can put your other hooves on you.”

“Your last chance to say anything, Chloe, before I first your bridle.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

At the stable, I see Miss Mercy working to transform the new girl, Chloe. I stay as close as I can without being seen. Mmmm.

Ooh time for the bridle. It’s awful! I wonder if Chloe knows what’s coming …

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar