Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Oh look, dear,” I say to my dear husband as we step outside from the Teacher’s Lounge, “Mistress Mercy was quite right and is an excellent judge of horse-flesh. No, dear,” I say, slapping his hand away, “it’s probably better if I inspect these two ponies. They’re likely to bolt if you touch them. You go and fetch the two-person gig and they can take us for a ride.”

I walk round the two ponies , giving them a smack on the rump and generally checking them. Yes, two fine ponies. I have a plan for them, too, if Mistress Mercy will lend them to me or sell them.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Oh no. At least we got a rest for a while. But I was hoping we would get released soon.

i hope the special gags Miss Mercy used on us don’t come back too. I try to stand a little in front of Anne to protect her from whatever is coming next. Giving an eye of “you’ll have to come through me to get to my anne!”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“You two will both stand together,” I bark, “or you’ll both feel the business end of my riding-crop. And don’t you dare glare at me,” I stand in front of the blonde one, “you’re ponies, not people, and one way or another you’ll learn obedience.”

These two are now much to valuable to me to be untrained. While my husband fetches the two-person gig, I fasten my own bridles on them  

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Having seen the two ponies in my bridle and bits, I decide that I prefer Mistress Mercy’s, so I swap them. So much better!

I hitch the two ponies together and now all I am waiting for is my dear husband – sigh – to being the gig.

“You’ll earn your hay now,” I start to say, then realise they don’t have names, “Whitey and Darkie. There are two of us to pull.”

The blonde pony Whitely and the brown-haired pony Darkie. It’s much better, I think, that they have animal names instead of the girl’s names before they became ponies. And they can’t object to whatever I call them, not with their mouths full tee-tee.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Oh dear god! These bits again! My mouth is invaded and I’m terrified at what could happen with the slightest pull in any direction. My eyes scream out to Anne. I thought we were on the verge of getting released! Now these crazy Wackemards are giving us new animal names too.

I whimper and whine. It’s the most I can do in this situation.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Ah, here is my dear husband with the gig.

“Put the ponies in the harness, dear,” I tell him, “while I go to my study for my parasol. I feel that this afternoon is going to be rather warm”

NPC Mister Wackemard

I do as my dear wife orders and manoeuvre the two ponies into position, fastening their wrists to the traces. As I am doing this, I take the opportunity to squeeze their tits and butts, possibly more than necessary.

“Owwww!” One of them has kicked me with her hoof and the other one has stamped on my foot. I glare at them, but have no time to retaliate as my wife returns.

“Harnessed and eager to go, my dear,” I say sweetly. “You could almost say they’re hot to trot.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I admire the two ponies, how they stand together at attention.

“A nice two hour tour of the park, I think, dear,” I suggest, as we both climb aboard the seats of the gig. One advantage of these being human ponies is that they understand commands given to them verbally as well as responding to the riding whip. “Whitey and Darkie, You will commence with your right legs, and don’t forget your training, your thighs parallel to the ground as you go.”

I give both of their bottoms a sharp smack with the riding whip and they set off, I admiring their gait and my husband admiring their wriggling butts as they walk.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’ve been restless for days now as Tiffy and I are held as pony girls in Miss Mercys stables… At least they clean and feed us..

Oh no, I see those crazy Professors coming over to us!!!! They begin to inspect Tiffy and I like we are ponies! They prod us and talk about what fine ponies we are!!! They even slap our bottom to get us to jump.. Tiffy stands up to them and I cower behind her. Miss Wackemard barks ” You will both stand together or you’ll feel the business end of my crop! She then tells Tiffy not to glare at her. Tiffy was protecting me. “You’re ponies, not people and one way or another you will learn obedience!” Then they  bridle us and get a two person cart.

Oh no! She found Miss Mercys bridles with bits!!! They are hideous! Me and Tiffy look at each other in horror as they are strapped on our heads. Then she hitches us together. Please don’t make her pull the reins…I think to myself…It is so humiliating.

“Mr Wackemard returns with the cart and harness as his wife leaves to change clothes. He starts groping our tits and asses!!! All we can do is whine and stomp! Tiffy kicks back at him and I stomp backward toward him! We are totally defenseless but he have our legs! He completes harnessing us and we are both testy now. They take their seats and Miss Wackemard says ” Whitey and Darkie, you will comense with your right legs, and don’t forget your training …legs parallel to the ground as you go!” I turn and look at Tiffy…we are horrified …”Smack” she’s whiping us! Owwww! As we begin to gait forward.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“It’s getting quite warm now, isn’t it, dear husband,” I comment as I raise the parasol. It must be hot for those two sluts in their pony outfit. “A little quicker, please, Whitey and Darkie,” and I give them both a crack with the riding whip to get them to strut faster. 

In the distance, I see a copse of trees with a bench under the tallest tree. A lovely spot of shade and the ponies need a rest, too. I steer the gig towards the trees, and pull on the reins. “Oh my!” I exclaim as I see the effect pulling on the reins has on our ponies.

Tiffy 
    Participant

In unison, Anne (or should I say “Darkie”) and I lift our right legs, parallel to the ground, even gait, begin to pull our torturers. We’re making good progress when suddenly the awful bit thaybwas resting on my tongue now invaded my throat. My eyes go wide and my stride is broken instantly. I shake my head, trying to get ride of the invader. I realize I probably do look like an animal. It’s really all I am here. *whimper*

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“My dear husband,” I say, after sitting comfortably on the bench under the tree, “please unhitch our ponies and take them to the horse trough down the lane, take off their bridles and let them have a drink from the trough. Hobble their legs, though, otherwise they might run away. Then you can put their bridles back on and hitch them back to the gig. While you do that, I’ll pour us both a nice cold glass of chardonnay.”

NPC Mister Wackemard

Very trusting of my wife, I must say. I unhitch Darkie and Whitey, who are both shaking their heads. You would think they didn’t want me helping them. Bringing the hobbles, I nudge them forward, giving their butts a friendly squeeze as I do so, to encourage them to move. While hobbling their fetlocks at the water trough – and lovely fetlocks they are – I give their tits a squeeze to encourage them to drink. I have to say that the water in the trough looks foul, but I daresay horses don’t much care what the water is like.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

It’s starting to get very hot! These vinyl bodysuits, along with our corsets and body harnesses really hold in the heat. I hear Miss Wackemard directing us to a bench under a tree as she uses her crop on our bottoms to get us to go faster. Then…no.!! She pulls on the reins!!! “”aaahhhggg” this shoves the dido down our throats!!! We both lose are gait and begin to shake or heads to try to dislodge the dildo from our throats to no avail!!  We stumble along gagging as she continues to whip us.

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard looks for a nice cool place for her and her husband to have a drink. Anne and I are not given any consideration at all. We’re getting used to it.

Bridles? Fetlocks? These two know their horses. I probably misused he first term and don’t even know the second. Silly sissy.

She has her husband take us to another spot. Stupid woman! Doesn’t she know what her husband does? He prods is along, grabbing our asses and  breasts. Oww!

He hobbles us to keep us in place. True water before us is gross! I look up at the man hoping for something better, but it seems he’s already done with us.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“My dear husband,” I say languidly as I take another sip of the cold wine, “I believe the names Whitey and Darkie are too masculine for what are after all a p pair of sissies. That one – ” points at Anne – “I will call Hoppy and that one – points at Tiffy – Poppy. So, dear husband, before we go back to the Academy, why don’t you take Hoppy and Poppy to the horse trough for one last drink of water as before and hitch them up again while I finish the chardonnay and pack everything up for our trip home. I have to duo some negotiating before we taken them back to their stable.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

After we are un harnessed from the cart, we are both hobbled so we can’t run. Then Mr Wackemard takes us to a disgusting watering trough. He then molests us groping are asses and squeezing or tits . I just refuse to drink this! He then pulls us back to the cart.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Blue = Professor Wackemard, green= Mister Wackemard

“This one thinks the water in the horse trough is not good enough for her delicate palate, my dear.”

“I can’t have Hoppy collapsing with dehydration, dear husband. Kindly take Hoppy back to the trough and hold her head under the water till she drinks. And no groping, dear. I will bring Poppy for a last drink before we hitch them up to the gig for the ride home. Come along, Hoppy and Poppy. And remember, the two of you, lift those legs.”

“Yes, dear. No groping, no squeezing their tits like this _*squeezes Anne’s left tit* or tapping their asses like this *pats Anne on the butt*.

“Oh, and give her reins a tug, dear. They seem to like what happens to the bridle when we do that, don’t you, Poppy? *gives a sharp tug on Tiffy’s reins*. 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Wackemard instructs her husband to take me back to the nasty water and force my head underwater until I drink it, she also tells him not to grope me as she is squeezing my tits and patting my ass? Then she pulls Tiffys reins! No! I see my lovers eyes widen as she shakes her head !! Next mine are pulled! As i am dragged back and forced to drink

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

First they throw us new names like they’re kids with a goldfish. We are human beings! We deserve respect!

But I know we’re really just sissies. And respect is not a likely gift for us.

Still, Poppy? And Anne is Hoppy. These Brits are weird. As I’m amusing myself with my thought, Hoppy is dragged away and molested once again by the awful old man. And suddenly throat is invaded once again. I cough and shake my head from side to side. My eyes water at the sudden, unexpected invader. Does Professor Wackemard not know what she’s doing when she pulls the reins? I look at her pleadingly, hoping she won’t do it again.

And now Anne is being dunked in the disgusting water. I wish I could help her!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

After drinking from the horse trough, both ponies have filthy faces.

“Dear husband,” I advise, “before hitching them back to the gig, to take us home and while they are not wearing their bridles, hobble them again and let them lick each other clean. But, as well as hobbling their hind legs, tie their fore legs behind them, so no touching except by tongues. Oh, and Hoppy and Poppy, I expect your gratitude for this boon.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The Wackemards now decide we’re too dirty to be suitable ponies for them, apparently. Of course, we’re only dirty because of the gross water they gave us – and dunking Anne’s head into the water. Damn them!

So now they hobble us again, tie our arms behind us and tell us to clean each other with our tongues.

Of course, I love the idea of licking my Anne anywhere and for any reason. But that water was gross. Still, it’s Anne! So – yay!

I start to lick Anne’s neck and up to her ear. Same on the other side. Down her jawline to her lips. Mmm. Now to clean her cheeks.

Now her lips. Mmmm. And then continuing to clean her lips. With my tongue. And my lips. Mmmmm. Loving cleaning my Anne!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Very good, dear husband,” I see that the two horses have cleaned each other’s faces. “Go back to the gig and climb aboard, while I bring Hoppy and Poppy to it and harness them to take back to the Academy.”

It suddenly occurs to me that the two horses have been in full arousal mode since leaving the Academy grounds. No wonder they like it so much when I tug the reins!

“When they are back in the stables, they can have a nice feed of oats. Then, I need to negotiate with Mercy to either buy them or have them on loan.” 

Anne Starr 
    Participant

After cleaning Tiffys face and sneaking in few kisses, they they put those awful bit gags back in our mouths as we shake our heads. The we are lined up and hitched to the gig. I guess it’s back to the stables.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

We have our little ponies harnessed up and attached to the gig, so my husband and I climb aboard and give them both a crack of the whip to get them moving. I tug on the reins to get them facing back to the Academy and another tap on their rumps with the whip to have them at a nice trot.

“Is it my imagination, dear husband,” I make conversation, “or has it got warmer since we set off on our little excursion? If it is too warm, we might have to hose the horses down when we get back.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffy and I are prodded with a crack of her crop as we begin in unison starting with are right legs and begin a medium pace.

Oh! She’s pulling the reins! I shake my head to no avail! I continue my gait as Tiffy shakes her head as well but remains in sync with me…If we stop we will never get back to stables to be left to rest. It is really warm out now.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

While the Wackemards are taking Tiffy and Anne for a ride in the gig, I inspect the stables again. There is a girl I had forgotten about who has been here some time mucking out the stalls. Hmm.

“Put the rake down, girl, come here and take off all your clothes. I’ve got something more interesting for you to do. If you’re wearing a butt-plug, take it out, also. What’s your name, girl? I’ve forgotten.”

Attachments:
     Abigail 
    Participant

I used to live horse riding as a kid I still do so when I was sent hear as a form of discipline to clean out the stables I wasn’t really expecting to see what I’ve seen.

The tight uniform is also be nice I haven’t  warn trousers in such a long time even if they are feminine cut and made of latex.

Mistress mercy me out from one of the stores I was relaying with hay. I step out and start to peel off my uniform I then bend over and pull out the intrusive but plug.

Adam place my hands behind my back and my head slightly down and Stanley completely naked in the cold barn.

“is there anything else you’d like me to do mistress mercy” I say expecting No Mercy from her.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I walk round the naked form of the new girl, who has still not told me her name. As I walk behind her, I give her butt a flick of the riding crop and am pleased at her reaction. She will take to the whip quite well. She looks very fit and will make a good addition to the livestock.

“Stand with your legs as far apart as they will go and with your arms outstretched,” I order her, and she obeys. I take my time oiling that lovely body, especially around her withers and under her nice breasts. She does not speak but I hear her moaning softly as I apply the oil. I leave her standing to attention while I wipe the oil off my hands.

“I’ll be back in a minute with some new clothes for you,” I tell her, “but in the meantime stand straight and tall and don’t move a muscle.”

Abigail 
    Participant

I do as I’m told and stand as straight as I can I’ve had so many bad things about this woman that I don’t want to disobey her.

She wants an oil all over my body she seems to pay special attention to my breasts and the crevice between my butt cheeks. It feels so good a touch of my skin the oil adding to the Sensation, I accidentally moana couple of times as she finches applying the oil.

She then tells me to stand up straight and not to move as she wanders off to get me some new clothes. Of course I do not disobey.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

I return with the latex suit that my new horse is going to wear. It’s a very tight fit and the horse and I both struggle to get her into it. There is a gap in the rear for the insertion of the butt-plug tail. Part of the oiling process was to enable the tail to be inserted easily. Finally, I put her into training shoes. These have a heel which I will remove when we get to her actual training. But, for now, she looks very good, even if I do say so myself.

She has still not told me her name and her chances of doing so are running short, if she did but know it.

Attachments:
     Abigail 
    Participant

Mistress mercy comes back with a latex catsuit which I squeeze into slowly making sure all the air bubbles are removed. Mistress Massey also helps with this or perhaps it’s just an excuse to grope me.

As we do this I asked”I’m sorry mistress I’m not sure if I properly introduce myself it’s been such a long day I’m Ditzy Dicklett could you possibly tell me what you have planned”

She laughs as she bends me forward and looks like something into my sissy pussy, I mean ass. I didn’t feel the swish of the tail and it would seem I am going to go the same way as the other girls.

She then slips me into some training heels unlock and locks them in place.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar