Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The Lily Academy stables (equestrian appreciation) : private for Tiffy & Anne

This topic contains 158 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

OOC I may change it from private after I’m done.

As Tiffy and Anne I let into the stables by Mercy they believe or maybe hope but it’s a normal station until they see one of the stalls where a girl looks back at them.

In a  another stool a girl lays down on the hay in all her Pony Gear.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I closely follow Miss Mercy, glaring at Anne:

”what have you gotten us into?” I say quietly the her.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I look at the girls in the diabolical harnesses they wear…. I shouldn’t have dragged Tiffy with me! She’s telling me “what have you done?” Miss Mercy told you she’d make you ponygirls and you came back! I can tell Tiffy is not happy with me!!!

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

She leads you through the stables and open area “OK sissy strip down to your belts and remove your shoes and socks if you were in a plug remove that as well”

she walks over to wall and picks up a large bottle of lubricant and brings it back to you. “once you’re done you two can start lubricating yourself up, we are aware of how match you like each other” she says the same smile like she’s waiting to be entertained

“so you can have fun remember to get into all the cracks” shouldn’t leans back against one of the walls and watches for any signs of disobedience.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Mercy barks orders to us to strip. It doesn’t take long to remove what little clothing we have – a tiny top, bra, panties, micro skirt and high heels. That’s it for me. No plug (whew!).

Once Anne is similarly stripped, I take the oil. It sounded like Miss Mercy wanted to watch us point oil on each other! I spray the oil down Anne’s chest and begin massaging her breasts with it. Looking in her eyes with just.

Maybe this isn’t so bad, I think to myself. Anne does have some good ideas.

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Mercy is very intimidating in appearance! Me and Tiffy are ordered to strip, which we do helping each other with our bras hooks.

We are ordered to oil are bodies! We begin as we spray each other with warm oil..

It’s very sensual because we are lovers, I can see the lust in Tiifys eyes, and feel her nipples harden as I rub and caress her lovely body! I want to grab her and run away so we could ravish each other…

But I know we would not get to the door before our chastity belts brought us to our knees

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  Anne Starr.
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

She watches you for a blissful dyes as you caress and rub the oil into each other”Well I can see you two are having fun but it’s time for you to put on something more restricting than you used too.” She walks over and hands you both to latex full body catsuits. “now that you’re all lubricated these should go on a lot more easier, of course help each other and if you need assistance I’m more than willing to help you my pets

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Mercy stops Anne and I. We’re both breathless from our duties – gasping.

Miss Mercy hands is full-body latex outfits. I guess that explains the oil – not just for fun. (Though a lot of fun!)

i have Anne sour dish and I kneel before her, helping her ease into the suit, tugging it around to hug every curve of her body. Finally zipping it closed.

She helps me into mine, as well. When it’s closed, you can feel your body heat accumulating immediately. The constriction reminds you – you are bound everywhere. The feeling is so intense. *licks lips*

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Mercy is watching as Tiffy and I struggle to get into these ultra tight latex bodysuits. The smell of the latex mixed with the oil on our bodies is very arousing! Once I have Tiffy zipped up she helps me with mine. The heels are skyscraper platforms! They add 10 inches to our natural height!

Tiffy turns me around as I get accustomed to the heels. “Tiffy has the cutest bottom” I think to myself….

She bits her lip, and pulls me into her passionate kisses….

Anne is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

She walks up to you too and slaps each one of your ass is at the same time “come on boys I want to see my pets use their tongues as well get them right in there” Pudsey reminding them of what they used to be “hold each other tight about to remove your stabilisers” she lifts up one of the girls heels and removes the heel from it. Then placing  it back down in the same spot. you’re suddenly feel the shift as you have to place all your weight on on the ball of your foot. she does this again with the other side making it feel like she’s a farrier.

Which completes the act. Both girls are poised on the balls of their feet they’re shoes now resembling horses hooves.

With you girls still embraced she unzips a hole between your butt cheeks exposing your tight ass world. she checks to see if you’re plugged or not, and if you are she removes it.

She then walks over to where a load tack is being held, and comes back with two nasty looking butt plugs in the shape of hooks on the end of the hook a long tail matching your own hair colour.

you guys should know what to do by now relax and just let it slide in.” she comes up behind each one of you and begins to insert.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Mercy smacks our asses. The latex is a new experience for me. The feeling is different. I break my kiss with Anne and glance back at Miss Mercy, enjoying her new look.

She makes a point of calling Anne and I “boys.” Has she done this before? It’s humiliating! I glare at Miss Mercy’s choice of words. She doesn’t care, of course.

She allows Anne and I to use each other for support as she takes our platform heels up, one at a time – and removes the heels! We’re left with just a platform – one that looks like a horse’s hoof. Oh god, like the other girls here! Oh no!

Next, she unzips the back of our latex suits – and returns with two large plugs for our rear ends. Each has – a tail! One is darker colored, matching Anne’s hair color. Another is lighter, matching mine.

Miss Mercy unceremoniously tells us to bend over for insertion. She has made us into horses for her! I look at Anne, wondering how all of this happened. It can’t get any worse, right?

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Ohhhh! These pony shoes are horrible! Tiffy has to hold me up as Miss Mercy forces us to wear them! Then Tiffy and I see the pony tail butt plugs and bite our lips! Their too big!! She turns us both around bends us over.

I can hear Tiffys zipper go down and mine as well!

The demon is not very gentle as she simultaneously pushes the huge plugs into our bottoms!

Anne is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

Once both plugs in place she’s zips up the catsuits insuring that the plugs can’t go anywhere apart from back up inside them. The tail part of the plug poking out a pre-made hole for them.

She then retrieves two pairs of hoofed shaped gloves for the girls.”Ponies don’t have fingers and neither will you now pushed down into these gloves and make a Fist” she pushes the gloves as far up your hands as she can go all the way to the forum she then locks it in place so it can’t be removed.

Next she retrieves some corsets and begins to lace each of you in these boned corsets, it will ensure that you do not bend at the waist at all. and also give you a nice girlish figure, without restricting your breathing too much.

Built into the corsets are several straps and buckles with a a nice Horseshoe at the front giving a nice finish to the Pony girl aesthetic she seems to be going for.

She then takes your gloves hands and locks them to your elbow them.

now I’m about to put your bridles in so allow you to kiss each other one last time” on the word allowed send you a pulse of pleasure this time you feel it all the way up your plug as well as tickling you’re clitty stick.

Now each one of you will also thank me for turning you into pretty little sissy Pony girls” after each one of you thanks her she gives you kiss on the lips while sending pleasure settings through you more intense than before.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Both me and Tiffy are having a hard time standing now with the awkward boots and the large plugs in our bottoms. Miss Mercy then tightly laces us in black leather corsets! We both have very feminine  hour glass figures now! Our hands are forced into fists and put in gloves shaped like hoods! She allows us one last kiss before putting on our bridle harnesses.I give my Tiffy a passonite kiss as our arms are locked to our sides, the bit gags are forced between our jaws are all the harness straps are tightened!

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Mercy adds more devilish implements – hooves on our hands. Corsets. Bridles. Bit gags. We’re animals now, trained animals. We can’t possibly fend for ourselves without Miss Mercy’s helps.

She allows Anne and I one final kiss before the bits go in. I feel a surge of pleasure as I passionately kiss Anne.

Then Miss Mercy demands we thank her for doing this to us.

“Th-thank you for making us into sissy pony girls, Miss Mercy,” I say to her, frightened to tell her what I really think. Miss Mercy then kisses me as I feel a powerful surge of pleasure in my Sissylink. I can’t help but kiss her back passionately.

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I can see we won’t be able to talk soon, so I thank Miss Mercy for turning us into ponygirls.

Anne is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

She attaches a leash to your bits and lead you through to a circular room”Before putting your proper Pony bits will start off with these training ones after all, if you speaking please don’t speak”

In the middle of the room there is a vertical Pole on the top of it there is a attched a horizontal Beam it to spin in  circle. At the end of each Beam to straps dangle down. She leads each of the girls over toes to straps and clips them on to the girls shoulders.

“Now we’re going to teach you how to walk like proper Pony girls that means you’ll raise Your Knees to your waist height before putting them down again.” She takes a couple practice swings with her riding crop. And gives them a nice crack on the side of the rump.

You spend what you believe to be the next hour practicing Pony girl prancing until it’s mistress mercy seems satisfied.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Mercy leads Tiffy and I by our bits to a circular room. There is what appears to be large pole mounted in the center of the room with a Tee high in the air. We are attached on opposite sides of the circle to the end of the high Tee . It’s diabolical, if one of moves it will force the other to move as well…

The only way to go is in a circle!!! Miss Mercy explains that ponies prance by raising their knees to their waists with every step! With a tap of her crop on Tiffys bottom we begin our grueling practice. As we walk around in circles each pass has her criticizing our form and being corrected with her crop! This must have on for at least an hour! The latex bodysuits along with the constrictive corset and body harness leave me and Tiffy really sweating at the end of our training!

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Anne Starr.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Anne and I are reduced fully to animals now. We are Miss Mercy’s pony girls. No hand, no feet. Only hooves. Our skin covered in latex, making us sweat, giving us more of a horse hide appearance. Bits and bridles keeping us in place with no means to speak.

We’re headed into a room where Anne is attached to one side of a contraption and I’m attached to the other. Miss Mercy explains we must walk appropriately – like ponies. Every. Every time we move past Miss Mercy, she corrects something we’re doing wrong with her crop.

“Knees higher” *crack*

”Eyes forward” *crack*

”Keeps those knees up” *crack*

and every crack pushes one of us forward, throwing the other off balance.

By the end of an hour or more, Anne and I are fully conditioned to be Miss Mercy’s ponies. We walk in perfect unison. We don’t think at all. We sweat and we move as one.

What have we become?

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I think this is as good as we’re going to get to for today, I think it’s time to take you sissy Pony girls for a ride. She looks you both and leads you to another section of Stables where cart is already prepared she moves you in and buckles the bars to your corsets, and locks them in place.

She done removes your training bits and places a new terrifying kind of head harness over your faces.

Harness is attached to a special ring gag that is then attached to a curved cylindrical device in the shape of a cock. When at rest it is placed on the tongue of the Pony girl but when pulled it will be forced down the throat of the girl instead encouraging them to stop or slow down.

Shouldn’t attaches the rains two girls Bridle and she steps into the Pony cart. When she’s comfortable she takes a whip from the cart and lashes both of the girl’s buttons at the same time. “would have a nice ride and then loop the Academy so I can show you off to all your friends and teachers you will love that” AC activate show low-level arousal settings.

And You Begin your ride around the Campus and the Academy.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

As Miss Mercy taps my chin with her crop so I open my mouth and she puts a metal ring gag in my mouth!! It forces my mouth to remain open in a “O” shape!

Then she really begin to scare me as a dildo harness is added! With my mouth forced open, and my arms bound I can do nothing to keep it from invading my mouth!

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Mercy stops our training. She leads Anne and I to a cart where she attaches us. Are … are we going to actually be her ponies? I look at Anne again, terrified at the embarrassment to come. I hope we’re going to some private part of the campus, at least.

Then Miss Mercy removes Anne’s gag. I see Anne stretch muscles in the face. Try to moisten her lips, swallow. Simple things we are not allowed to do. I look forward to being able to do the same.

Then I see Miss Mercy place a harness over Anne’s head. And a new gag – an o-ring – into her mouth. It’s no worse than a bit, I suppose. Right? But I don’t understand the purpose.

Then I see an odd contraption. Miss Mercy attaches it to Anne’s head, placing a dildo through the gag. It looks like it’s partially in Anne’s mouth. How awful.

but I can’t tell – it seems like there’s more to it somehow?

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffys eyes are wide open as she is gagged with the same dildo harness as me!!

I tell she is afraid as the straps are pulled tight. The dildo is hinged so any pull on the reins pushes it down our throats. No way to prevent it!! The best thing to do is to follow her commands without delay!!! Miss Mercy straps us side by to a cart to pull her around the Academy!! We are helpless our Thong harness leaves our bottom exposed to her crop and our mouths  open for her dildo!!

She is laughing as she sits in cart!

She taps Tiffys bottom with her crop, and pulls back the reins forcing the dildo down our throats!!!!

” let’s go girls”

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

The control is so absolute! Miss Mercy, with the flick of a wrist, sends a firey pain to our ass. With the flick of her other wrist, forces a dildo straight down our throats. We are her animals to do with as she wishes. The only goal for Anne and me is to keep Miss Mercy happy so we can avoid the punishments she can so easily give us. We *must* walk – no, trot! –  in unison. We must be perfect for her!

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

NPC Mistress Mercy

You been riding around the school for almost 2 hours now every time you start to lag in your footsteps of whip crack scratch my ass reminding you of your true place.

She pulls on the reins Force in the large cock down your throat and informing you to stop.

You notice that she’s stopped outside the teachers Lounge and there are other cities dressed in Pony girl attire title whale with bags around their face.

There are also some maids washing the Pony girls and feeding them from a baby’s bottle some thick white liquid.

Mistress mercy ensures that your gags remain lodged all the way down your throat, as she ties you up with the rest of the girls.

She done tells one of the Maids to feed you and clean you.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Me and Tiffy have been trotting around the campus for hours now, pulling Miss Mercys cart with her harshly taping our bottoms with her crop to maintain the speed she desired! I believe she is showing us off as Trophy Ponys, because when we pass influential LNL admin she’s slows us down with a pull on her reins! This pushes the dildo down our throats!!! Tiffy and I immediately slow or stop depending on how long she tugs on the reins! Then a whack on our bottoms and knees up we carry on…

Finally we stop, Miss Mercy unhooks the cart from us and leads us next to other pony girls…

A pretty maid come to us and Miss Mercy tells her we need to feed and to clean us as well…. She pulls or reins up and ties them of to a cleat on a post!!! This forces the dildo down our throats again!! No!! Miss Mercy walks to the teachers lounge..She grins as she walks away.. I can see the horror in Tiffys eyes!! See can see mine too. This gag is diabolical! Why did she leave us like this? We both stomp our hoves!! No!!! She doesn’t look back…

Anne is:

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Anne Starr.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

After pulling Miss Mercy around campus, Anne and Inare completely exhausted and covered in sweat. Still, we have learned to act in unison or face the wrath of Miss Mercy’s whip or the devilish gag.

There’s no thinking anymore, just react to the stimuli from the witch woman – and work to sense what Anne is doing to make sure we act together. It brings us closer and closer together, thinking as one.

Finally, Miss Mercy stops us near he Teachers Lounge. She ties us to a post, leaving the dildos shoved in our throats. I see other pony girls getting a drink; I’m so desperate for one!

Miss Mercy directs a maid to clean us – but I’m not sure what that will do, as we have these tight latex outfits over lost of our bodies.

All I can do is look at Anne sympathetically. We’ll get through this, babe! Don’t let Miss Mercy get you down!

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

The lead walks over with a bucket of ice and a sponge. She then takes out to bottles with the word sissygoop printed on the side. “Sorry girls you don’t get the good stuff today, don’t you worry this has all the vitamins and minerals you will need, and it has the added benefit of not filling up your back cavity. Thankfully it will taste exactly like what you hope it does.” This girl obviously broken and accepting her fate as a simpering submissive sissy.

She to remove your Bridle and places the teat of the plastic bottle to your lips. “it’s nice and cold and you wouldn’t want me to get mercy back here with you I want each of you to drink a pint” he wants a hand over your body.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffy and I are stomping our hoves as we are tied with our reins forcing the dildos down or throats! Miss Mercy made a mistake! Tiffy has a look of horror in her face as I’m sure I do as well!! Arrr. Grunt, Arrr is all I can get out.

Finally…a young sissy maid comes over and releases our bridles.  We are so relieved to get that out of or throats! We are gasping in anquish…I wish I could touch and kiss Tiffy but we are tightly bound..

The young Sissy maid has us drink a quart of some nasty liquid while we are sponge cleaned by her. I hope she doesn’t put the bridle in with the reins pulled!

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m incredibly grateful tknhe little nameless maid. The opens our throats, removing the bridles and dildos. She ices down our overheated bodies. And she gives us … something to drink. It’s thick and slimy. Oh, I hope it’s not …

But it’s cold. At least it’s something after all the running. I suck it down greedily, then begin to nuzzle Anne.

“It can’t be much longer, Anne. It just can’t!”

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar