Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The dean's office – taking in the new girls

This topic contains 245 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

Another new student enters the office. Oh dear, this won’t do, won’t do at all.

“I’m afraid, dear, you can’t walk about the Academy dressed like that. You must go to the stores and get your school uniform. I also, don’t have your complete name, only out first name, Rebecca. Go and get your uniform and then come back to fill in the form.”

Attachments:
     Rebecca 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

Another new student enters the office. Oh dear, this won’t do, won’t do at all.

“I’m afraid, dear, you can’t walk about the Academy dressed like that. You must go to the stores and get your school uniform. I also, don’t have your complete name, only out first name, Rebecca. Go and get your uniform and then come back to fill in the form.”

Upon my return I head a extremely feminine uniform in my hands. Wondering what it’s use would be. Perhaps the dean wanted to wear it?

I entered the office speaking nervously

”I’m back mam”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

The girl has come back carrying her uniform. *sigh* Is she being deliberately stupid?

“No, sweetie. You have to go back to the store, leave what you’re wearing behind, because you won’t be needing those clothes again, change into your uniform then come back. Oh, and if they didn’t give you a nightie, you need one to wear in the dormitory. On your way back, you can put it in a locker.”

She’s about to go.

“And what is your surname? Not your masculine one, the surname you were given when you first came here.”

Attachments:
     Rebecca 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

The girl has come back carrying her uniform. *sigh* Is she being deliberately stupid?

“No, sweetie. You have to go back to the store, leave what you’re wearing behind, because you won’t be needing those clothes again, change into your uniform then come back. Oh, and if they didn’t give you a nightie, you need one to wear in the dormitory. On your way back, you can put it in a locker.”

She’s about to go.

“And what is your surname? Not your masculine one, the surname you were given when you first came here.”

“Rebecca, wait are you saying I need to wear this in public because there is no way I’m doing that lady!”

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC I have an idea you have joined this thread too early. You should click on role-playing, then initiation. When you come to the academy, you should already be sissified, as it says on the top of the page for this group.

Also the description thread is not the place to ask questions. Unless you are starting a class yourself, with yourself as a tutor, you should send a message to ask this sort of question.

Rebecca 
    Participant

OOC I have an idea you have joined this thread too early. You should click on role-playing, then initiation. When you come to the academy, you should already be sissified, as it says on the top of the page for this group.

Also the description thread is not the place to ask questions. Unless you are starting a class yourself, with yourself as a tutor, you should send a message to ask this sort of question.

<p style=”text-align: center;”>
    Ah ok I’m in an RP there at the moment. Thank you for the information. I will go and complete that before coming here.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 241 through 246 (of 246 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar