Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The dean's office – taking in the new girls

This topic contains 245 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Remy 
    Participant

I am waiting In the area of the Dean’s office near Miss Stevenson. I’ve been waiting for a while. Seems this place is busy. The butt plug has presented to arousal feelings. I sit quietly not wanting to be gagged agian. I hear what sounds like moans of pain and pleasure and I’m really getting nervous.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

Chloe comes from the Dean’s Office looking much more crestfallen than when she arrived. And, of course, out here we could hear the reason why.

“Never mind, sweetie, you can relax now you know what’s expected. Here is your schedule and your map of the Academy. Off you go now, sweets, you don’t want to be punished for being late for class.”

“Remy, wait where you are till I call you through.” I hit the buzzer. “Remy is your next student, Miss Connor”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“Very good, Miss Stevenson. I’ll see Remy now.”

”Be sure to tell Chloe to go to Presentation and the Nurses Office. And I’d like her to attend my Composition class, as well.”

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

“Very good, Miss Connor. Chloe, you go first to Presentation, then the Nurse’s Office. I’ll mark them on your map for you. Remy, you may go through to the Dean’s Office now, and good luck, dear, though I’m sure you won’t need it.”

Attachments:
     Remy 
    Participant

I step into the Dean’s elaborate office in awe of just how it looks. I then remember

Curtsey and then introduce yourself. 

I attempt my best cursive. “Miss, my name is Remy Fuctshard.” I then lower my head as and you can feel the tension and taste the fear I’m feeling.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

*sigh*

Have these girls no shame? Or originality? Fucks hard? Oh well. Better than that Cocklust girl. Or Coxsleve. So many cocks!

”Remy, my dear. I know you had to wait for a fair amount of time out there. But, you do remember why you were there, right?”

”Good. Then … perhaps you can curtsey, introduce and (raising my voice) STATE YOUR PURPOSE.”

”It’s. Not. That. Hard.  Remy. If you can’t even get this right, you may have a very difficult time here.”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

Miss Conner tells me I should curtsey agian introduce myself and then state my purpose.

It startles me when Miss Conner yells.

I timidly looked down and cower like a scared child.

I then stand straight and try my best courtesy.

” Hello Miss Conner,  my name is Remy Fuctshard  and I was sent here to obtain my schedule”

I then do my best to stand up straight but I’m so scare my knees are trembling.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

These new girls need to understand what they’re getting into. This isn’t a game.

“Better, Remy. When you enter a room, you must assume that everyone there has more important things on their mind than who you are and what you’re there for. Your first job is to put them at ease by reminding them of those facts. Got it?”

Looking at Remy’s profile. Getting right to the point …

“So, you like sucking cock, Remy?”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: justify;”>”So you like sucking cock Remy?”</p>
    I am awed by the question why would she ask me that.

No mam not really I mean I’ve never done it before.   Miss Conner can clearly see I’m avoiding the whole truth as I turn beet red. And avoid eye contact.

I mean I’ve thought about I think to myself.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“You need to learn, Remy. You have no secrets here. We are to make you into what your Sponsors are paying us to make you. And it would appear that part of the future they have in mind for you is a future you have some interest in. Cocksucking. 

“That should make you happy. Less to fight, dear. More to embrace!”

“Still … you’re not being honest with me right now. That is not acceptable. And when you arrived, you didn’t state your purpose. That is two demerits. For which you will be punished.

“What punishment do you think is appropriate, Remy?”

{OOC – Try changing the text color instead of the background color. It’s difficult to read black text on a color background}

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>Miss Conner tells me I need to get good at sucking cock because that’s what my sponsor wants.</p>
    Then she ask me to choose a punishment for demerits for not being honest and not introducing myself.

“I’m sorry Mrs Conner I wasn’t trying to be deceitful but I only ever told my wife that I fantasized about sucking cock. I want sure how to introduce myself.”

“I will try to do better next time”

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Mis Connor

”Well, Remy, it seems like your wife likes the idea of you sucking cocks. You know what they say, dear: ‘Be careful what you wish for!’”

”Now, I believe you had two demerits and you were to advise me how you should be punished. I say ‘had’ because you HAVE three demerits for making me ask again.”

“So, shall we go for four demerits? Or will you be answering the question?”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

“Oh ah I Miss Conner, I suppose I will take the shock from the chastity for the three demerits.  I’m not sure what the alternative may be as punishment. 

I can’t believe my wife wants me to suck cock. It’s that Michael guy I tell you. I say to myself.

Miss Conner doesn’t look happy with my indecisiveness. The look she is giving me terrifies me

Chloe X 
    Participant

“Good, Chloe. I can tell you want this to go well. You’ll fit in here with an attitude like that. Just be certain you obey and show respect at all times, or you may find yourself back here again. And I assure you, Miss Dawson is far less forgiving than I!”

The dean smacks my poor little tush. I shiver after each smack.  I sniffle and by smack 8 I am crying like a little girl. Strange thing  I was hurt but excited at the same time.

OK, dear. Welcome to the Lily Academy. Now go back to Miss Stevenson and collect your schedule. Have her send in the next girl.

I sniffle agais My make mst be a mess. “Yes Miss Connor. I will do better.” I curtsey and head out.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

”Remy.” Deep breath.

“Remy. You ‘suppose you will take the shock’? Really? I can assure you that you will take” ZAP “the” ZAP “shock” ZAP

”That goes without saying, girl. Just like you will enjoy the pleasure.” (Gives Remy 15 seconds of pleasure – level 3)

*Looks to see how Remy is responding*

Tiffy is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
     Remy 
    Participant

(Zap) unnnnhhhh OH My God (zap) unnnhhh (zap) Jesus that hurts!!!!

And then as quickly I feel orgasmic pleasure. I moan audibly and I know Mrs Conner can see the pleasure on my face. At the same time my ass clinches around the butt plug and the arousal becomes almost unbearable.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

”you see, Remy. The Lily Academy can offer you either pleasure or pain. The choice is yours.”

”keep that in mind dear.”

”now … as for your demerits. I think over the knee spanking is how you will handle that debt.”

”come here across my lap. Lower your panties and raise your skirt.”

Tiffy is:

Remy 
    Participant

Miss Conner tells that the Lily Academy will pleasure or pain

Well I dont want any more of that pain I say still recovering

Miss Conner then tells me to bend over her knee and pull my panties down and my skirt up. It takes me a minute to process what she says. During this time I stand there dumbfounded…. a spanking?.

I then slowly begin to move toward Miss Conner lowering my panties. I kneel down looking into her eyes pleading to not have endure this embarrassment. I then lean across her knees and pull my skirt up.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“Remy, delay will not be tolerated either.  So that’s four demerits. We will consider this matter settled with 5 spanks pee demerit.”

”I see you have a plug in,” I say, poking at it lightly, moving it  about.  “I’ll try to avoid hitting that.”

With that, I begin the count, altering speed, intensity and location.

After 15, I think: Miss van Cleef probably needed a break to rest her hand!

Every fifth spank was delivered directly to the plug.

“There we go, Remy,” I say, not letting her stand yet, slowly massaging her warm, pink bottom.

“I think you’re starting to understand how the Academy works now.”

With that, I give her a light push to the floor.

”now arrange yourself and go see Miss Stevenson for your schedule and a map. The first class you will attend is Presentation.”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

Oh my! I hear the sound of a hand-spanking from the Dean’s Office and the poor girl in there, Remy, squealing like a stuck pig as her butt gets red. But, the spanking signifies that the “interview” is coming to a close and she’ll be out in a minute.

Attachments:
     Remy 
    Participant

Miss Conner spanks and counts as my ass cheeks become red and sting. Every so often her hand hits the butt plug which causes the plug to move slightly forward.

Miss Conner then pushes me off her onto the floor. I scurry to get to my feet pulling my panties up as make it to my feet.

Go and see Miss Stevenson for you schedule and map.” Miss Conner instructs me. I do my curtsey and thank Miss Conner.

I step out into Miss Stevenson office flushed with embarrassment and a strange arousal.

<p dir=”ltr”>“Miss Conner sent me to you to get my schedule and a map.”</p>
    <p dir=”ltr”>After I receive my map and schedule I set out to find the presentation class Miss Conner spoke of.</p>

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

I see Remy come out of the Dean’s Office looking flustered as she tries to pull up her panties and control her appearance at the same time.

“Cheer up, dear. Unless you do something really bad, you won’t have to come to the office again. Here is your schedule and your map. Your first lesson is Presentation. I’ve marked Miss van Cleef’s room on it for you. You need to hurry, though. I don’t think Miss van Cleef likes people being late.”

I watch her scurry out, clutching her paperwork and still trying to pull up her panties. I think there will be tears before bed-time here.

“Miss Connor,” I say through the intercom, “you have nobody waiting at present. Would you like another cup of tea, black no sugar?”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“I would, Miss Stevenson. Yes.”

No students waiting? We’ll need to do something about that!

Tiffy is:

Laura Luv 
    Participant

As I walk down the hall way to my appointment with the dean , I am still grasping at my fate .

The only reminder of my once macho self is my cock as I  sigh knowing it has been caged…..now after months , I look act and walk like a girl , in an all sissy girl school with all female supervision….

Feel my long blonde hair on my shoulders , my firm breasts jiggle slightly , my ass wiggles as I glide to the deans office…

Enter and see a secretary at her desk , move to her and wait till she looks up.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

“Miss Connor,” I say through the intercom, “Laura Luv is here for her interview. I’ll bring your tea and than send her through, shall I?’

I look at our latest interviewee and smile.

“Take a seat, sweetie, and I’ll send you in when Miss Connor is ready.”

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I guess in my mind I have a stereotype image of what a secretary to the dean would look like.Older , very formal and conservative dress ,but as I approach all I notice is her big breasts… maybe I am still a man at heart , or a lesbian….giggles….

Looks up at me through her glasses as I smile.Hello Miss Stevenson , I am Laura , here to see Dean Connor.

Hear her call into the dean ,then returns  to me..“Take a seat, sweetie, and I’ll send you in when Miss Connor is ready.”

Turn and walk to my seat giving her a little extra wiggle of my ass.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

Laura Luv? I feel like I know something of this girl. I look into her records and realize she may have been with the Corporation for some time now. But she’s just now arriving at the Academy? How odd.

I press the intercom button.

“Miss Stevenson, send her in straight away. And fetch my tea when I’m finished.”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

“Yes, Miss Connor,” I reply and turn of the intercom.

“Laura, you may go to Miss Connor now, but let me advise you, curtsey when you enter the office, tell Miss Connor who you are and why you are here and curtsey again. Miss Connor is a stickler for protocol, and when you are dismissed come to me for your map and schedule.”

I hope she remembers all that.

Attachments:
     Laura Luv 
    Participant

I hear Miss Connor on the intercom to send me in ,then Miss Stephenson  offers some helpful advise…

“Laura, you may go to Miss Connor now, but let me advise you, curtsey when you enter the office, tell Miss Connor who you are and why you are here and curtsey again. Miss Connor is a stickler for protocol, and when you are dismissed come to me for your map and schedule.”

Such a  sexy girl , feel I owe her already.

Enter the office and curtsy  as told…Miss Connor , I am Laura Luv , a new student , I am  here for my schedule and the rules of the academy , I am honored to meet you. Curtsy again and place my hands behind me.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by  Laura Luv.
     Rebecca 
    Participant

I slowly walked into the deans office before entering,

”hell mam I was told to report to you. I’m not really sure what’s going on”

Viewing 30 posts - 211 through 240 (of 246 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar