Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The dean's office – taking in the new girls

This topic contains 245 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

I turn to Ivonne and tell her:

“Your turn next, little darling, let me announce you fast.”

I open the channel of the intercom and speak:

“Miss Dawson, we have a little maid here by the name ‘Ivonne’.”

“Send her in Miss Stevenson.”

“Of course, Madam.”

I smile at Ivonne and tell her in preparation:

“You may enter the dean’s office now, no need to knock. Just remember to do your curtseys, address her properly by name or as ‘Madam’ and stay respectful, then you will do just fine. In you go now.”

Maddison Fours 
    Participant

“Thank you, Madam” – I take the map, the schedule and the lollipop and give her a smile. – “Excuse me, Miss Stevenson” – Another curtsey bofore I leave, I don’t want to take more shocks, no way. Who knows who else has access to this belt through the phone? Now here I go, right to the class.

(ooc: Thank you Alina 🙂 )

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Remy 
    Participant

I walk into the Office of the Dean. I’m extremely nervous. I’m still getting used to this new girlie look. That damned chastity belt is even worse. I say to the lady at the desk. “Excuse Me Mam, I was told to come to the Dean’s office to obtain my schedule.”

Ivonne 
    Participant

A cute girl comes out of the deans office, takes her schedule and is sent to her first class.
    Miss Stevenson smiles at me and tells the dean over the intercom that a little maid is waiting.

Then she gives me some last instructions.
    I thank her and do another curtsy. She was very nice to me, I hope Miss Dawson will be a little bit like her.
    Then I pull myself together and enter the office.

Behind a desk sits another beautiful woman.
    Like Miss Stevenson she is dressed in a suite and when I enter she reads some papers.

I wait until she looks up and slowly do a deep curtsy.

“Good morning Miss Dawson. I’m maid Ivonne. I’m here to collect my schedule and to get new school uniform”

I fidget with the hem of my short skirt. I’m so nervous. During my schooldays I have never been in the deans office.
    And now I’m standing her in a maids dress and ask for a girls school uniform!

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Dawson:

A girl comes in, wearing a maids uniform. This is sort of cute, but of course not the uniform we expect here, but she explains it in her introduction and I nod. Her curtsey was well executed, so far now complaints:

“Welcome Ivonne, to the Lily Academy! As you already know my name is Miss Dawson and I am the dean of this prestigious facility. Here at the academy you all are schoolgirls, no other title, so no more of this “maid” nonsense in these halls, understood?”

The question is rhetoric of course, I don’t even wait for her nod as I continue:

“You are off to a good start, Ivonne, curtseying and speaking respectful to your superiors will keep you out of a lot of trouble and especially from another visit to my office. You will notice that I am not such a nice and friendly person if I get provoked. You don’t want to be insolent to me, do you?”

My voice now has dropped to a tone barely above a whisper and my eyes are like steel as they bore into hers.

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson:

Another girl comes into my office, I guess we shold start to let them draw numbers! She seems nervous as she says: “Excuse Me Mam, I was told to come to the Dean’s office to obtain my schedule.”

I smile at her to take away a bit of her nervousness, but I also have a stern look on my face as I say:

“Well, you have surely come to the right place as I am the dean’s secretary Miss Stevenson. And who might you be, child? Manners are important, always introduce yourself when you come to a place with a proper curtsey.”

Better I tell her now than Miss Dawson later…

Remy 
    Participant

The lady behind the desk introduces herself to me as Mrs. Stevenson and then ask my name. I am so nervous I timidly say“Oh I’m sorry Mam. I then curtsey as best I can “My name is  Remy Suscox. I’m new here and  I was told I needed to get my schedule”

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson:

She introduces herself and does a cute little curtsey while apologizing and I smile at her encouragingly:

“That’s better, sweetie. You will get your schedule and also a map to the place, but there is already a girl inside currently. Oh and there is somebody else in the line.”

I finally look up at the … well, obviously unfinished poor thing which has introduced herself as “James J. Ryan”. That one will not do, yet, neither by look nor by attitude.

“Well, ‘James J. Ryan’, it is obvious that you have to go through the medical examination first, that’s the rule at the Academy. So why don’t you go over to the Nurse’s Office  and get yourself checked out? You can come afterwards and I make sure that you can speak to the dean right away.”

I shake my head internally – how did this happen? Such an unfinished girl, potential, yes, but no way this is Academy material yet – facial hair, indeed!

/OOC Please click on the link and let yourself be “treated” by the nurse, the Academy prides itself on the most attractive sissy gurls and there is a bit missing for you currently, no offense 🙂

Ivonne 
    Participant

At first Miss Dawson seems as nice as Miss Stevenson, but after the greeting, her attitude changes.

“No more of this maid nonsense” sounds good to me, but I don’t think we have the same thoughts. Before I can ask a silly question she continues.

​”… You don’t want to be insolent to me, do you?”

Oops, so much for my question for some trousers and a shirt.
    They wouldn’t fit me anyway now.

I can return her look for few seconds, then I lower my eyes. I don’t want to get in trouble, not in my condition.

“No Miss Dawson. Of course I don’t want to be insolent”

To play it safe, I do a another curtsy.

Chloe X 
    Participant

I am so nervous about being a student – the girls here are so lovely. I wonder if they all like me. Stepmother spent so much money altering me. My friends won’t recognize me now. Well, I guess that’s a good thing.  I do look so very girly. My boobs are so large, Must be at least 36C.    It so hard to walk in these 4-inch heels, how do the girls wearing heels all day?  I wait for my turn to meet with the dean.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Dawson:

Ivonne tries to hold my gaze… for approximately three seconds. Smart girl, if somebody tries a staring contest with me they loose in more than one way…

She replies as she should: “No Miss Dawson. Of course I don’t want to be insolent” and even curtseys. I nod and give her a cold smile:

“Good girl!”

My finger is on the phone and sends the pleasure impulse directly into her groin for 3 seconds. I can see by the widening of her eyes and the intake of breath that she enjoyed this. Soon she will crave it as much as any of the girls.

“This was a small reward, you can expect more of this when you excel in your classes or do other things which please the staff. Know though, that this can also send pain your way, here let me demonstrate…”

Another push, this time pain level 1, pretty much like putting your groin onto one of those electrically loaded fences for cows. Certainly nothing really bad and only for a second, just to demonstrate it. Once again she takes her breath in, but this time the widening of the eyes is not from pleasure, I can tell.

“You see, behaving well gets rewarded, misbehaving… well, this was only level one, level 3 is already like a cattle prod, level 5 brings an angry rhino to its knees.”

My smile is humourless as I say:

“But enough of this, I am very sure that you will behave nicely, Ivonne. Now you need to get a uniform and of course your schedule. The latter will be provided by Miss Stevenson, my secretary, for the uniform you should turn to our Nurse, she can do the measurements and whatever else is needed. Miss Stevenson will provide you with a map.”

Turning towards my desk and walking back behind it I tell her:

“You may leave now. Good bye, Ivonne.”

As usual I check whether she does a proper curtsey when leaving, my finger ready to send her some pain if not…

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson:

Another girl comes inside, dark hair, big eyes, 4-inch-heels. She seems timid, as many of the new girls are, so I start off myself:

“Hello dear, my name is Miss Stevenson. I am the dean’s secretary, would you please introduce yourself?”

Remy 
    Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>I walk into the Dean’s office once agian stumbling on these heels. Between those and the new butt plug I can barely stand much less walk. Snd this new school girl uniform is so revealing. I see the secretary once agian who sent me to the nurse.</p>
    <p style=”padding-left: 30px;”>“Hello my dear Im Mrs. Stevenson. I am the Dean’s secretary. Would you 0lease introduce yourself?” The secretary says</p>

I curtsey as best I can and say “ My name is Remy fucshard and I was told to come and get my schedule” I tug on the little skirt trying to hide my little panties.

Ivonne 
    Participant

“Good girl!”

I’m still not used to be called like that.
    But Miss Dawson does something on her phone and immediately I have a wonderful feeling between my legs.
    I gasp, this feels so good.

She says something about rewards and then about pain. Wait …

She shocked my groin! All the pleasure is forgotten and I can hardly avoid to cry out!

Now she has my full attention.

“You see, behaving well gets rewarded, misbehaving… well, this was only level one, level 3 is already like a cattle prod, level 5 brings an angry rhino to its knees.”

And all this pain only a finger tip away!

She gives me new instructions: Schedule from Miss Stevenson and new uniform from the nurse.
    And I’m dismissed.

I pull myself together, no mistakes in front of someone who can give you shocks where it really hurts.

“Good bye Miss Dawson, thank you for your instructions”

I try to smile and do a curtsy, the last one in this office I hope, and leave the room.

In front of Miss Stevenson again I do another curtsy. Is she also able to punish me? I’m getting paranoid!

“Hello again Miss Stevenson, could you please give me my schedule?
    And could you please tell me where I can find the nurse for the uniform fitting?”

While I’m waiting I can see that there are already two new girls in the room.
    How many sissies are at the academy?

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC MISS CONNOR

I walk up to the Dean’s Office door. It’s an honor to be asked to help in this manner. There is no way I will let Miss Dawson down.

I open the door and walk in, seeing some girls waiting and another at the desk speaking to Miss Stevenson. I walk right up and interrupt:

Miss Stevenson. As you know, Miss Dawson is taking a well-deserved vacation for a period. She has asked me to step in and keep things moving for the new girls arriving.” Here I stop and survey those in the room, weighing which ones look like they’ll be able to handle the pressure, which ones will simply crumble. I smile and continue.

“I will be seeing my first … *smile* … student … in precisely 30 minutes. First, bring me a cup of tea. Now.”

I walk to the Dean’s door, walk in and close it.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

“Oh, take a seat for a minute there, dear. Miss Connor is more insistent than Miss Dawson I’m afraid. I have to make her a cup of tea.”

I go to the kitchen and make Miss Connor’s tea, trying to remember how she takes it, no sugar, drop of milk, I think. I knock on the door, take the tea through and leave it on the corner of the desk.

“If you don’t want anything else, Miss Connor, I will send the next student to you in a half-hour.”

I beckon Ivonne to my desk.

“Here is your schedule, a map of the Academy and here, I will mark for you where the Nurse’s Office is and where you are now.”

“Oh, and good luck with the Nurse.”

I turn to the other two waiting to see the Dean.

“Miss Connor is acquainting herself with Miss Dawson’s office,” I tell them. “Please wait until I call you forward.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

*sigh* Milk in my tea? Off to a great start, we are. I’ll need to instruct Miss Stevenson later. Still, we must forge ahead. Miss Dawson would be quite unhappy to return to a backlog.

I press a buzzer on large, sturdy desk.

“Miss Stevenson? I’m waiting for my first student.”

I let go, then immediately press the buzzer again.

Miss Stevenson, I prefer my tea black. Make a note of it.”

That feels better. I take a breath and wait for my initial victim. I have high expectations to meet – both my own and Miss Dawson’s. And I don’t intend to let either of us down.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

“Please accept my apologies, Miss Connor, I have made a note of how you like your tea,” I say as I pick up the cup and take it away for washing up.

“Chloe, you next to see the Dean. Remember to curtsey as you enter the office and don’t sit down uninvited.  Come and see me when your interview is over.”

I press the intercom.

“I’m afraid in her excitement she forgot to give me her surname, Miss Connor. I will get it after the interview. Her first name is Chloe.”

I might be in trouble for this lapse, but is very busy today.

Attachments:
     Ivonne 
    Participant

I take my schedule and the map.

“Thank you Miss Stevenson”

*Curtsey*

And finally I can leave the dean’s office. I hope the nurse is will be kind with me.

Chloe X 
    Participant

“Chloe, you next to see the Dean. Remember to curtsey as you enter the office and don’t sit down uninvited. Come and see me when your interview is over.”

I nod”Thank you for the advice, I do want to start on the right foot. ‘”

I take a deep breath and I enter the office. and  Curtsey. “Hello  Miss Conner, I’m Chloe Johnson”

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC MISS CONNOR

I’m about to contact Miss Stevenson again when Chloe finally saunters in to my room. It’s about time.

A fair curtsey, I suppose. Followed by:

Hello  Miss Conner, I’m Chloe Johnson

I eye her up and down. A weak one, this. Not terribly intelligent, obviously. Sizable breasts, which will make quite popular in the Secretary pool, I’m sure.

Chloe,” I stare at her. “Let’s start at the beginning, shall we? You’re trying to make a good impression, yes? Do you think a simple ‘hello’ and ‘I’m so and so’ really offers the best first impression? Now, I’ve already waited quite a while for you to enter, so I’d like you to turn around and leave, then walk right back in and give me a better greeting and introduction. Go. Now.”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson

Oh my. I’ve only just sent her in and now she has come out again. Obviously, not a good impression on Miss Connor and now the poor girl looks a nervous wreck.

“Relax, Chloe,” I smile encouragingly. “her bark is worse than her bite. Just take a second to compose yourself and try again.”

I smile at the other girl waiting. “I hope you were taking note, Remy.”

Attachments:
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I nod and do my best to calm down, why am  I nervous.  I know Step Mother wants to me to be a proper young, demure girl.

I enter the office again. I curtsey and look down at the floor. “Hello  Ms  Connor, I am  Chloe Johnson.  I am here to learn how to be a good secretary. I hope you will allow me to attend classes here. I realize I have so much to learn about being a proper girl. ”

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“Well there you go, Chloe, was that so difficult?”

I look down to Chloe’s files in front of me.

“Oh, and fix your makeup, dear, you look like a whore.” I hand her a mirror. Her makeup is fine, but undermining the girls’ confidence is always amusing.

“Now, Chloe,” I begin, staring at her until she looks down. “Now, Chloe,” I continue. “You have two demerits at this point. I’m being kind in saying only two. You will be punished for these. Do you know why you have two demerits, girl?”

Tiffy is:

Chloe X 
    Participant

I keep looking ” No Miss Connor, please tell me. I do want to learn how to be a proper and well-behaved girl. Thank you for telling me  about my makeup I will fix it right away..” Step Mother would love seeing acting so very demure and submissive.

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“Well, Chloe. Let’s make that three demerits. When I ask a question, I expect you to answer it. ‘No, Miss Connor,’ is not an answer. It’s an insult.”

I open my access to Chloe’s Sissylink on my smart phone and give her ten full seconds of level three pain. It’s a searing pain. Devastating. Unforgettable. I watch her agonized reaction.

“Chloe, the Academy is here to make you a better sissy. We don’t want to do that through pain only. But we do expect you to participate. Do you understand?”

I wait for her answer, then continue.

Now. Two demerits remain. Can you tell me what they are, girl?”

Tiffy is:

Chloe X 
    Participant

A stab of pain- so very sharp, feels like my insides are on fire. Hope my male parts are ok..\ The pain eases up. I mang to stand up straight.

Chloe, the Academy is here to make you a better sissy. We don’t want to do that through pain only. But we do expect you to participate. Do you understand?”

I nod “Yes Miss Connor I understand”

“Now. Two demerits remain. Can you tell me what they are, girl”

“I didn’t show you the respect that you deserve and have the right to demand a simple student like me. I am so very sorry”

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“That’s incorrect, Chloe. But you tried. You obeyed. That is what is expected here. Good girl.”

As per usual, the phrase “good girl” automatically generates a short Sissylink pleasure pulse for the recipient to condition them positively.

“The two demerits were: One is for the poor greeting when you first arrived. The second is when I instructed you to leave the room and return, you did not curtsey before leaving.”

”These are not to be taken lightly. You need to learn that errors are punished here. You will receive 10 strokes from my riding crop — yes, I’m aware you are interested in riding crops — for each infraction. Approach my desk, bend over, lower your panties and raise your skirt. Now.”

Tiffy is:

• This reply was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by  Tiffy.
     Chloe X 
    Participant

I did try glad she accepts my effort.

”These are not to be taken lightly. You need to learn that errors are punished here. You will receive 10 strokes from my riding crop — yes, I’m aware you are interested in riding crops — for each infraction. Approach my desk, bend over, lower your panties and raise your skirt. Now.”

“Yes Miss Connor” I walk over to her desk , bending over my panties and lift my skirt. I feel like   I’m back in that  school where students were punished

Tiffy 
    Participant

NPC Miss Connor

“Good, Chloe. I can tell you want this to go well. You’ll fit in here with an attitude like that. Just be certain you obey and show respect at all times, or you may find yourself back here again. And I assure you, Miss Dawson is far less forgiving than I!”

Because Chloe is trying hard, I choose to mix things up. I will turn on her Sissylink pleasure pulses – level 3 – while I administer her punishment.

Almost immediately, I hear her moaning.

And I begin.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

pause

SMACK SMACK

i continue, altering my target and timing. But maintaining the strength. Until number 18.

HEAVY SWING SMACK

She’s moaning and maybe in tears?

HEAVY SWING – light smack

Smack

“OK, dear. Welcome to the Lily Academy. Now go back to Miss Stevenson and collect your schedule. Have her send in the next girl.”

Tiffy is:

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 246 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar