Adventures at the LiLy Academy

The dean's office – taking in the new girls

This topic contains 245 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Rebecca 2 months ago.

• Author
     Alina 
    Participant

I am officially released of my duty to bring Michelle to the dean, and when Miss Stevenson tells me that I have been a good girl, a pleasure wave runs through me from the SissyLink(tm) chastity belt – oh my, I am starting to live for hearing those words!

I give Michelle a brief hug and whisper in her ear:

“Good luck with the dean, hun, be polite!”

I smile at the other girl, the one I have met briefly in the hallways and then I take off and scurry to the next class, I don’t want to miss too much (and be punished too harshly!)

Tiffy 
    Participant

Oh no! I’m such an airhead! I was here first, but now little miss perfect “Ma’am … I’m Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty” with her beautiful looks and gorgeous breasts and tight ass gets to cut in front of me.

I do a mocking voice of “Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty” in my head, then realize Miss Stevenson is looking at me and waiting.

“Oh, Miss Stevenson, I’m sorry!” *curtsey*

”Ma’am … I’m Tiffy … Cocklust,” I say, filled with shame at the name I only recently discovered my wife had picked for me. I tried to say it with the same perfect tone and confidence that Mallory-Michelle showed, but I guess I can’t measure up to little miss perfect.

I curtsey again and wait with my head bowed for whatever comes next.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

Alina 
    Participant

“Well, Tiffy Cocklust, a pleasure to meet you! Let me check fast, maybe the dean would like to handle both of you at the same, I know she values her time highly, and rightfully so, she has such a busy schedule!”

I buzz Miss Dawson right away at the same time as Mallory-Michelle is about to enter.

“Yes?”

Uh-oh, that does sound a bit annoyed, I hope Miss Dawson is not getting too upset, or the girls might suffer.

“Miss Dawson, there is also a Tiffy Cocklust here, coming from the nurse. Want to handle both girls at once?”

“Yes, send her in, two for the price of one, good thinking, Miss Stevenson!”

I smile at the compliment and turn to Tiffy:

“Go right in dear, but behave, Miss Dawson does not suffer insolence!”

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Alina 
    Participant

Sitting behind my desk I wait for Tiffy and Mallory-Michelle to get in front of my desk, wondering if they will be smart enough to do a proper curtsy and an introduction. My fingers play with the smartphone with the SissyLink(tm) app, the best tool ever invented as  a smile curls my lips.

Tiffy 
    Participant

My breath catches as Miss Stevenson tells me to enter just moments after Mallory-Michelle entered. I thought I’d have more time to collect my thoughts! No choice now – just have to do my very, very best!

”Thank you, Miss Stevenson,” I say, adding a curtsey.

I walk into Miss Dawson’s office:

”Pleasure to meet you, Miss Dawson. My name is Tiffy … Cocklust.” *blush*

*curtsey*

Tiffy is:

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I enter the office and curtsey deeply and respectfully and the stand straight, hoping she won’t notice the fear in my eyes.

“Miss Dawson, I’m Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty. How may I make your day better?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

I glance over at little miss perfect Mallory-Michelle Tinyclitty. More of a scowl, really. How does she always manage to do everything better than me? My introduction sounds so plain compared to hers! “How may I make your day better?” It’s perfect. Just like her. Everything she does makes me jealous!

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Both girls do a proper curtsy and introduce themselves by their full name – good! They both seem properly demure, what a contrast from that brat Misty. My fingers move away from my smartphone, I might not even need this on these two. Standing up from be hind my desk I look down at the two, both in proper school attire, both with a bit of fear in their big eyes – yes, this is as it should be.

“Hello girls, welcome to the Lily Academy. As you both obviously know, I am Miss Dawson, the dean of this school. You have both been enlisted here to become the best little sissy girls you can be and our Academy prides itself to be the number one to achieve this, at least on the continent, if not world wide.”

I am in my element now, walking up and down in front of them, gesturing with my favorite crop, as I explain:

“You have both shown promise so far by showing the proper courtesy with your introduction and your curtsy. Did you know this word actually derives from ‘courtesy’? No matter, it’s a rhetoric question, but I sometimes like to put in a bit of a lesson myself, after all I have been a teacher here too, before I rose up. Anyway: that courtesy has to be maintained towards every superior person and that is pretty much everybody except other schoolgirls. So keep this attitude up and you might not have to come to my office again, because the next time you might not find me so forthcoming.”

My eyes bore into the eyes of Mallory-Michelle first, then into those of Tiffy, making sure they get the message. Both of them break the eye contact in short time and my lips curl.

“Now, some girls have made plans to escape this facility, some have even made attempts, but none have succeeded – ever!”

With that word, my crop comes down into my left hand, making a snapping sound and both of them flinch involuntarily.

“You see, those SissyLink(tm) Chastity Belts are a technological masterpiece, besides keeping you little horny sissies properly chaste they also provide us with the opportunities for punishment and reward.”

I put down my crop and get my phone instead, the app of course pops up immediately and as I have already selected Tiffy and Mallory-Michelle the reactions are just a finger tip away:

“Punishment!”

An electrical shock runs through their young bodies directly from their crotch, like a cattle prod pressed in right there and triggered. Both of them yelp in agony, but I have only done it very shortly, after all, they have been good girls so far.

“Reward!”

Now instead of a shock a wave of pleasure is running through their changed bodies, their trapped little excuses for a dick trying to get hard, which of course they can’t, but nonetheless the pleasure is immense and both of them gasp and even start to moan, their nipples getting erect and showing through their thin blouses – such sweet girls. I stop the pleasure again and continue:

“You see, we have our ways and let me assure you that taking off these belts is not an option, they are made with state-of-the-art high-tech material and quite unbreakable. And if you try to temper with the locks, well, let’s just say the shock you have just received was level 1, normally we deal out level 2 or 3 as punishment, you really don’t want to test 5, it’s said to be enough to stop a rhino. Understood?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Miss Dawson stands and immediately commands my attention. My feelings for Mallory-Michelle fall to the side as I lower my head in fear but still try to look up at Miss Dawson. I can barely make eye contact before immediately looking back down at her feet.

She compliments us both on our curtseys and I flush with pride. She tells us we are always expected to curtsey before our superiors, which means everyone other than other sissies like us! I look back up to show her I understand and she’s staring right into me. I quickly look back down in fear.

She explains it’s impossible to escape from the Academy, but I’m not too concerned – as I know my wife will come and straighten things out in just a few weeks. I can wait until then. She finishes her warning with a sudden CRACK of her crop across her hand that shakes thoughts of my wife away as I jump in fear. Gosh, I wouldn’t want to feel that, I think to myself and shudder briefly.

Next, she sets down her crop and picks up her phone. Is she going to take embarrassing pictures of us like that awful school nurse did? No, it’s worse! She’s describing the chastity belt I’m in. And that Mallory-Michelle is in too! Oh, that poor girl. I wish I could comfort her! Caress her head, her neck. Maybe steal a quick kiss *giggle*. I realize I need to pay attention to Miss Dawson. At that instant, I hear one word:

“Punishment!”

And my world goes dark as I squeeze my eyes shut and squeal in pain. It’s the same horrible shock in my clitty that I felt when the school nurse punished me! But it came from her cell phone? There’s an app? Is this like some kind of game to them?

As quickly as it began, it’s over. But I’m left gasping. And, just as suddenly, Miss Dawson gives us the carrot:

“Reward!”

And I’m in instant ecstasy. My clitty tries to react, but the belt has left no room at all! I want desperately to rub at my crotch, try to help my clitty. Or to touch my wonderful new breasts, so sensitive! I let a moan slip out of my lips, I can’t help it! *blush* I feel my nipples harden and I try to move them a little against the starched fabric on my top, hoping for some kind of friction. And then, the feeling is gone.

I look up again at Miss Dawson with pleading in my eyes. Moving my shoulders slightly, trying to show what I have for her to enjoy if she’d just push that little button again please? *bites lip*

She continues, explaining that we cannot escape the belts – and that the pain setting we felt was just the lowest setting *gasp*

“you really don’t want to test 5, it’s said to be enough to stop a rhino. Understood?”

Yes, Miss Dawson!” *curtsey*

Tiffy is:

Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I look at her and then at Tiffy right next to me and then at Miss Dawson as I’m hearing her words. I’m being shocked and then pleasured in quick succession as I’m rubbing my crotch for relief. She knows just how to control us. Tiffy is way too cute too…I think as I’m winking at her…and then turn back at Miss Dawson looking straight and serious.

“Miss Dawson, why would I try to escape…when Tiffy here provides me one of the four incentives to stay. I mean, where else would I find someone like Tiffy?”

Alina 
    Participant

Now that is truly a surprise to warm my cold heart: a girl who doesn’t want to leave! We have had it before, but only very rarely and it is always combined with a certain skepticism, as some girls hide their true feelings very well. Mallory-Michelle though seems to be serious and as I look into her eyes, they don’t flinch away after her announcement.

“Very well, my dear Michelle, I will take your word for it, and as Tiffy has behave so far too in a way that pleases me, I will let both of you get out in time to reach your first lesson ahead of schedule. You have both been good girls today, keep it up and you will have a good life here at the Academy.”

Once more I send a wave of pleasure through the belt, longer than I normally do, but the cute little blonde with her earnest eyes has touched me and her little friend Tiffy was good too.

“OK, off to your classes now, ask Miss Stevenson for a map and a schedule, she will provide you with everything. Now, go, little Mallory-Michelle and little Tiffy, make me proud!”

I watch them both curtsy and take their leave, what a pleasant surprise by two cute little schoolgirls for once!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  Alina.
     Mallory-Michelle 
    Participant

I make my way back to the desk of Miss Stevenson and curtsey asking her for a map and a timetable as well.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Why was I being so mean to Mallory-Michelle? She says the sweetest little thing and it my heart melts!

I glance over at her and mouth the words “thank you!”

Miss Dawson seems to appreciate how well we get along, too, pressing the “reward” button again. My eyes are pressed shut with pleasure before it’s cut short.

She waves us off to Miss Stevenson with orders to “make me proud.”

i make a promise I myself that I will try my best, me and the beautiful Mallory-Michelle!

I curtsey before Miss Dawson and scurry off to Miss Stevenson, where I curtsey again, then wait my turn behind Mallory-Michelle for my nap and schedule.

Tiffy is:

Alina 
    Participant

Both girls come back out of the dean’s office (or as I call it secretly: the lion’s den) and they seem relatively unruffled. Maybe they did take my advice at heart and behaved well, it always warms my heart when girls behave well and get rewarded.

They approach my desk and curtsy as is proper and I grace them with a smile.

“Tiffy and Mallory-Michelle, I have your schedule and the map to the rooms right here for you. You will both have your first class in approximately 20 minutes, so you can linger a bit in the hallways if you want, but be sure to be at “Presentation” before the teacher Miss van Cleef. Believe me: you do want to be there on time!”

I hand them both their documents and smile at their sweet politeness before I send them on their way. It’s so rare to have grateful little schoolgirls, most of them are brats before being properly educated.

/OOC: You can head to both locations via the links on the words, the “story” itself will continue at Presentation.

Tiffy 
    Participant

“Thank you oh so much, Miss Stevenson!”

*curtsey*

*teeters off to hallway on 4-inch Mary Janes*

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

My name is Anne and I was told to report to the Deans office.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

I see the secretary and I know she can’t sort out my problem. I need the organ-grinder, not the monkey. And it will only take a minute and I’ll be directed to the customer service course my boss sent me to.

I knock on the door and, as is my custom at work, I stride in and take the seat opposite her desk, ignoring the glare she is directing towards me
    <p style=”text-align: justify;”>”There’s been a mistake made somewhere,” I declare, “but, I’m confident you can sort it out with your admin people. I was sent here by my boss to do a customer service course and I seem to have ended up in your school for sissies.”</p>

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson:

I am sitting behind my desk, setting up the schedules for the new girls when a little brunette enters and comes to my desk and announces her name as “Anne” and that she was sent here. I eye her up and down, she did not greet me properly and didn’t curtsy as she should, but I am not such a stickler for formalities as the dean is. I check fast on her history in our database and see the entrance sent by Miss van Cleef – oh my, the poor girl might be in for something. I smile at her sympathetically and say:

“Hello Anne, my name is Miss Stevenson, I am the dean’s secretary. Let me check fast if she has time for you now.”

I press the button on the speaker and ask

“Hello Miss Dawson, Anne is here, she was sent here from Miss van Cleef.”

The reply comes cracking down like a whip:

“Send her in right now!”

“Yes, Madam.”

I look at the poor child and tell her in a low voice:

“Listen, girl, you have already annoyed Miss van Cleef, I suggest strongly that you try your very best not to do the same to Miss Dawson, our dean. When you enter, you should curtsy, then greet her properly by her name and introduce yourself by name. If you do this, you might stand a chance to get away without much more punishment.”

While I am speaking to Anne another girl enters and ignoring me walks straight to the dean’s door, knocks and enters without being called in – oh my.

“Wait a second, Anne, there is somebody just now in the room who is desperately in need of a manner adjustment and I am sure Miss Dawson will be glad to teach her.”

I press the button and inform Miss Dawson:

“Madam, this is not Anne, this is an unannounced visitor, just for your information.”

Then I lean back and wait for the sounds which will come from inside. I notice Anne standing slightly uncomfortably, knowing Miss van Cleef her butt is probably sore, so I pat my soft lap and say

“Sit down, child, and lean back, no harm will come to you here. Just listen to the sound of music from the dean.”

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Dawson:

Sitting behind my desk I wait for Anne to be sent in when I hear a knock at the door, only to be followed by a girl who brazenly walks right in without proper introduction and of course without a curtsy. She places her ass right in the seat in front of my desk and looks at me as if we were equals, starting to babble about some sort of misunderstanding and that she shouldn’t be in my “ school for sissies“.

Just as I am wondering how this girl Anne could have gone through Miss van Cleef’s class without knowing at least a little bit of how to behave Miss Stevenson informs me that this girl is some unannounced intruder instead – well, this will get interesting. The little slut didn’t bother to tell me her name, but with modern technology that’s no problem, I take my smartphone and hold it up to scan her face and voila – her story pops up on phone right away. ‘Stacey, formerly Stanley, Smallcock’, sent by her boss to be out of the way – perfect.

As I have my phone in hand already I activate the SissyLink(tm) app and welcome her with an electric shock right in her groin, using level 4 of 5, for about 10 seconds. This is enough to stop an angry bull right in its track and it does its effect nicely on this insolent, stupid girl, too. She arches her back and opens her mouth to scream out while all her muscles are tense. I normally don’t use level 4 on first timers, but this one has provoked me. After the shock has stumped she is slumped in the seat like a rag doll while I get up and move in front of my desk to look down on her with a smirk, asking mildly:

“You were saying, sweetie?”

As she is about to open her mouth again I send another shock through her, this time only level 3, which is still like a cattle prod on a trail right into the groin, for 5 seconds. She breathes heavily after I am done, her scream still in the air. I think I have her attention now. Time to make clear who is in charge and I accentuate my little speech by short shocks at the right points to keep her focused:

“Listen, girl *zap*, my name is Miss Dawson *zap*, I am the dean of the Lily Academy *zap*, to which you have the enormous privilege *zap* and honour *zap* to belong to now. We will teach you *zap* to become the best sissy girl *zap* you can be for your sponsor *zap* – your former boss *zap*. He has had enough of your insolence *zap* and insubordination *zap*, you think you are better than others *zap*, think again *zap*, you are not *zap*.”

By now she is completely disheveled, barely able to hold herself on the chair, the continuous shocks having drained literally all power from her. I don’t want her body to shut down from the pain, because this would not get the point across, so for now I stop with the technical gizmos and go back to manual disciplinary actions. I grab her by the ear and pull her up, her yelps between her gasps music in my ears and pull her over my desk. Grabbing into the drawer I pull out the chain with the attached wrist cuff and attach it to her right hand, then the other one to her left, congratulating myself once more to having this special adjustment ordered from the Academy’s factotum, a very crafty man.

She is still breathing heavily, but I am now in flow and pull down her panties to the middle of her knees, her legs kicking feebly without power, her naked white butt very exposed. Then I grab my favorite crop and hold it before her face, before I step back and declare:

“Now I will teach you manners, little Stacey Smallcock! At the Lily Academy our girls behave properly and respectful towards their superiors, they don’t just strut into an office and talk to their superiors like this, let alone me, the dean! I will teach you to address me as ‘Miss Dawson’ or ‘Madam’, you will learn to curtsy, you will accept your punishments and you will even thank us for them. You may shake your head now, but this WILL happen!”

My crop swishes through the air as I warm myself, the fear in her eyes gives me a tingling feeling.

“Now let’s see what we have- entering the office without announcement by my dear Miss Stevenson – 10 strokes! No curtsy – 10 strokes! No proper greeting – 10 strokes! No introduction – 10 strokes! Sitting down without being told to – 10 strokes! And finally: babbling on without being asked – 10 strokes! That’s a nice amount of 60 strokes with the crop on your bare butt, which will not stay as white as it is now. Considering the amount and that it is your first day I will not let you count them and thank me, you will learn proper discipline in the class by Miss van Cleef, I am sure.”

I step next to her and let my crop gently touch her buttocks, first the left, then the right, then move it through the crack, playing with the back part of the SissyLink.

“Now brace yourself, little Stacey, because this is going to hurt you more than me!”

This is the last warning, my practiced swing comes down right away across her bare bottom – SMACK!

An angry red welt appears while I stoically count “One”, already in my swing for the next, which is placed right below the first one. The first twenty are applied always right next to each other, with barely half a centimeter between them, giving her ass a nice stripe pattern. Next I change the angle a bit and now I am crossing the stripes to make a nice pattern out of it, almost like a net. When I reach 40 she is sobbing and crying, too tired to scream, but I am not done yet. I move to her other side and whisper into her ear:

“Now for the finishing touch, remember this whenever you feel the urge again to walk into the dean’s office and behave insolently.”

I chance to my left hand and show her that I have trained quite a few years to make it almost as strong as the right by crossing once again, this time in the other direction. Her whole ass is now red as fire and most likely burns as much too as I finally announce “60!”

I release the wrist cuffs but she stays laying on my desk, totally exhausted. Once more I grab her ear and pull her back, pushing her into the seat, which of course causes her more pain in her sore butt.

“Now, stand up, do a curtsey and thank me properly for your lesson or you might get another.”

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Alina.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m waiting in Miss Stevensons reception area to se the dean… Miss Dawson when some other girl barges in and goes ahead of me. I know I’m in big trouble so it is fine with me! After some horrid sounds coming from Miss Dawson’s office I think my turn is soon…..I need to remember to curtsey and say thanks for any punishments I my receive I say to myself… I just wait for my name to be called….

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

My ass is on fire from the 60 lashes from the crop I ha e just been given. Obviously, there has been no misunderstanding – the Dean knows all about me and I had better learn my manners.

Humbly, I obey the command to stand and curtsey, feeling so humiliated as I do so.

”Th-thank you for the lesson, M-miss Dawson, I stutter, hoping I haven’t earned more punishment. I wish my friend Tiffy were here to help me. And who is Miss Van Cleef and what class does she run. I better not ask Miss Dawson, perhaps her secretary will be more sympathetic. Sheepishly, I leave the Dean’s office to ask what I should no now.

slave stacey 
    Participant

As soon as I close the door behind me, I realise to my horror that I should ha ewUted to be dismissed before leaving Miss Dawson’s office. Plus, I never corrected when she didn’t use my new surname. I hurry back into the office.

”Please forgive me, Miss Dawson,” I say in a rush after curtseying and remembering to keep my eyes looking at my feet. “I-I’m new here and forgot that I need your permission to leave. I also forgot to correct you when you got my surname wrong. I was Stanley Smallcock, but you changed my name to Stacey Suckcocks. Please don’t use those things on me again, Miss Dawson. I won’t make any more mistakes.”

Alina 
    Participant

The insolent little girl seems to have gotten the message, she even stutters when she thanks me for the lesson – good! She still needs another lesson though, because instead of waiting for my command to leave, she simply hobbles out of the door. I really can’t spend more time on this one student, but of course she won’t get away with this. My finger is just above the smart phone to send her a reminder of what is proper behaviour when the door opens again – once more without knocking!

My eyes widen in anger as I see Stacey again – this girl is really playing with fire, only her curtsey keeps her from getting another level 4 shock and this time for half a minute! She apologizes for her previous mistake, which shows me that generally she has gotten the idea of respect, she is just not the sharpest knife in the drawer, because then she tells me that I made a mistake – she really has to learn that her superiors NEVER make mistakes!

Getting up from my place I consider my options. If I use the crop again her skin might get really injured and that is not what we want in this Academy – damaging the goods is not profitable. A paddle though should bring out the deep pain in a wide area without much effort, so I get it from my desk and walk towards her in a measured step.

“My dear Stacey, you have once more shown that you need a lot of education. This Academy will help you and this is one of my favorite tools for bringing things home to obviously stupid little girls:”

I hold up the paddle so she can read the inscription:

Once more I grab her by the ear and push her on the desk, this time she doesn’t kick around, it seems she has finally understood something. Once more her skirt gets raised and her panties pulled down, this time it will be only a few smacks to bring home the point:

“Now you listen and remember:”

“1. You always wait to be dismissed before leaving the room.”

The paddle comes down, covering all of her already very red behind, and making a loud WHACK!

“2. You always curtsey before superiors before leaving.”

Another WHACK!

“3. You never enter my office without waiting for permission!”

WHACK!

“4. You never EVER say a superior has made a mistake!”

That last point is very important, so the hit is the hardest:

WHAAACK!

“I can call you any name I want, CUNT, SLUT, WHORE, whatever pleases me. I can call you Stacey Smallcock or Stacey Suckcocks, it’s my privilege to use whatever name I want and you have to be grateful to even get a surname! If it pleases me, I can even call you Stacey Smallcock-Suckcocks, a nice female double name for a stupid little girl like you, understood?!”

I emphasize my statement with a final SMACK with the board of education, her complete behind showing the net of welts in a darker red now, as the board has emphasized not only my points but also her punishment and I am pleased.

“Now Stacey Suckcocks, I will give you that you wanted to apologize and good behaviour is also rewarded at this institution, so if you behave like a good girl, your life will be so much easier.”

Upon the phrase “good girl” I send a pleasure wave through her SissyLink and I can see that her pain gets overwhelmed shortly by pleasure as she gasps.

“Now you may leave the room, my secretary Miss Stevenson has your schedule and a map of the rooms.”

I turn to my table, apparently not watching her to see if she curtseys as she should, but I have a very good view of her in the reflection of the cabinet with drinks behind my desk. If she misbehaves, a short message to Miss van Cleef will sort it. I press the button to Miss Stevenson and speak:

“Send the next girl in, please.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh, how I wish I hadn’t things so wrong. I won’t be able to sit for a week. Of course, Miss Dawson can call me what she likes and my name can be changed at a whim. I hope I don’t get a surname like “Cunt”, though, that would be so humiliating.

I am dismissed and Miss Dawson has her back to me, but I dare not just leave. I curtsey, remember to thank Miss Dawson for punishing me, remember to keep my eyes down and go to Miss Stevenson to find our where I am to go next. I also remember to curtsey before Miss Stevenson.

Alina 
    Participant

Stacey has finally understood, she curtseys and thanks me properly before she leaves. I smile, maybe not all is lost on this little one. Now let’s see about this other girl, Anne…

Alina 
    Participant

NPC Miss Stevenson:

While little Anne waits with me we can’t help but hear the sounds from inside the dean’s office. Her stern voice admonishing the offending stupid girl, the smacks, the wails from Stacey. I can see and even feel the fear palpating from Anne and try to soothe her:

“Don’t worry, child, if you behave courteously, do your proper curtseys and follow her orders, Miss Dawson will treat you fairly. She is harsh, but not sadistic.”

I hear a “60” come out of the office and know that Miss Dawson must have been really upset. Suddenly the door opens and Stacey comes out, only to turn back right away and run back in. My hand goes involuntary to my mouth – oh my! Whatever possessed that girl to do that? I foresee more pain in her immediate future and am right as I hear the louder sound of a paddle. “Bringing education to a girl” has a rather literal meaning in Miss Dawson’s office.

Shortly after the smacking has stopped I hear the buzzer go and Miss Dawson orders “Send the next girl in, please.”

I turn towards Anne and smile encouragingly to her:

“Now it’s your turn, Anne, just remember to be respectful and obedient, do your curtseys, answer properly and you will be fine. You may enter without knocking as Miss Dawson awaits you.”

At this moment the door opens and Stacey comes out, quite different from the way she entered. Nothing is left of the arrogant strut with which she stormed through my own office, now she makes mincing steps, obviously careful to avoid further pain to her bottom. She curtseys before me and doesn’t even dare to look me in the eye – our dean’s discipline seems to once more have worked wonders!

Of course I have already prepared her papers:

“Okay, Stacey Cocksucks, this is your schedule, the first course as for every girl is “Presentation“, if you go there now you will be able to get in before the second half starts. You will most likely get punished, but considering what you have already gone through it should be a walk in the park and the other options are worse, believe me.”

I stand up and look down on her as she clutches the papers to her bosom, really quite a change from the arrogant little brat, so I smile and lay an arm around her:

“Now off you go, I will inform Miss van Cleef that you are on your way, don’t let her wait.”

/OOC: Just click on the word “Presentation” and you get to the course.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Alina.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Stacie comes out of the deans office and Miss Stevenson tells me its my. I stand, curtsey and thank her. I open the door and walk into the deans office. I curtsy and say ” My name is Anne and have been sent to see you Miss Dawson” I begin to shake as I stare at the floor….

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

The door opens and a cute brunette comes in timidly. She curtseys properly and introduces herself as Anne. She is almost shaking from fear, I guess she has heard from outside what happened in here. Well, if this brings back the point then indeed this was a fruitful lesson!

“Hello Anne, welcome to the Lily Academy. As you know already, I am Miss Dawson, the dean of this esteemed school and our goal is to make each student the best sissy girl they can be. To achieve this we need to enforce a strict discipline which you have witnessed by now first hand by Miss van Cleef who has informed me over our smart system and second hand by listening to what took place in here, isn’t that right, girl?”

I don’t wait for her to really answer, the question was rhetorical anyway, but continue:

“So, you have broken the protocol by going directly to a course instead of presenting yourself properly to the dean, which of course means you need to be punished.”

I let that sink in for a moment while I ponder what would be suitable. I know the exact measures of Miss van Cleef’s chastisement of little Anne and looking at her, cowered down in fear I doubt she needs much more to know her place.

“Well, I think in your case a personal admonishment is adequate, after all you insulted me personally, even though it wasn’t intentional, or was it, Anne?”

My voice suddenly is steely, if this girl truly wants to provoke me, now would be the time.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I swallow deeply and look up at her. I  curtsy and respond ” oh no Miss Dawson i would never intentionally insult you, I’m very sorry and beg for your forgiveness. Im just very confused on what to do” i cursey again and resume looking down

Anne is:

Alina 
    Participant

Anne seems really properly cowed, her reply sounds honest and sincere when she apologizes and explains and I reply with “Good girl!” and send a pleasure impulse through her SissyLink.

Still, discipline must be applied, so I sit down in my big chair and pat on my lap:

“Come here, little Anne, lay yourself over my lap and I promise that this will be over quickly.”

Although I rarely use it, I really like the good old manual spanking over the knee quite a lot, it creates a personal bond between both participants and not much says more “you are in my power now” than having a girl lay over your lap with her bottom high in the air.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 246 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar