Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Sissy Life 101 (Open to All, pls PM first)

This topic contains 33 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     hatsue 
    Participant

Being a new teacher, I go to the classroom earlier than the starting time. I pick up the teaching stick and the Lecture Notes. My attire is purposefully selected to show my super on my sissy students. Only real woman can freely choose wear trousers or dress. The sissy can only wear dress or nothing. Thinking about this, a broad smile appear on my face.

NPC : Miss Teacher (An expert on training rebellious man into submissive sissy. More She smile sweetly, more hard spanking She will give on the bottom of sissies.)

The Dean, Miss Dawson has told me that teaching sissy is not an easy task. The sissies are always stupid, stubborn and naughty. Most worse is that they do not know what they are and why they are here. This is the aim of this class to let them know the purpose and life of a sissy is to please and submit. 

Though I am informed how stupid of the sissies are, I still have confident to teach them well. The LiL has provided good facility and more important is my teaching skill. I know how traditional punishment and award shape the sissies to be a meekly submissive. Though I know how effective the SissyLink, I enjoy to tease the sissies by traditional method, for example : handspanking!

Now I prepare well myself and write up the Course Title on the blackboard.

SISSY LIFE 101 -Introduction to the Life of a Sissy

Then I wait the sissy students join in the class. An evil idea is now in my mind that the coming students will know who is the Mistress of this class. I smile again with my excellent idea. They (sissy student) must have a great suprise but also know their destiny as a sissy.

OCC : This class will have fun on learning about the name of different part of body of a sissy, comparsion between sissy, woman and man. This also teach sissy to learn the sissy mantra as a means to brainwash the sissy. Moreover, this may also include some basic attire and gesture of  a sissy. Of course, the class hope to humiliate the students enough. Most humiliation should be verbal , spanking, and shameful teasing.

For my first trail, the class size actual participation) limit to 2 or 3 sisters. Please pm me at first.

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  hatsue.
    Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I knock timidly at the door of this new class Sissy Life 101. The new teacher, Miss Teacher, is already there and has written something on the blackboard – “introduction to the Life of a Sissy”. This seems to be the right class.

“Excuse me, Miss,” I give a quick curtsey as I enter the room. “I am Stacey Mouthful – how I still hate that sissy name – and I have been told to come to this class.”

I take a seat at the desk near the back, where I usually sit for classes.

hatsue 
    Participant

NPC :Miss Akane

A student comes and the clock shows this  8:45am.  She in fact arrives earlier.  Yet,  Yet,  a good Mistress always makes surprise to confuse a sissy mind and make always feel insecurity!  With a very sweet smile,  I ask the sissy,

Good morning,  Stacey.  You can address me Miss Akane.   You are earlier today.  Such a good sissy. GIGGLES… but,  do you think if this a good sissy whom waited by her Superior?

I keep sweet smile but I ask a stern question to this sissy.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  hatsue.
    Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

Wrong reply.  Deleted by hatsue.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Good morning, Miss Akane,” I reply nervously. “No, it is not a good thing for a sissy to make her Mistress or Teacher to be waiting for her. Please accept this sissy’s humble apologies, Miss Akane.” 

hatsue 
    Participant

NPC : Miss Akane

Giggle…What a cutie sissy you are.  You know you should not be waited.  But …n <

I SUDDENLY stop my sweet smile and change a very stern tone,

BUT… how a bimbo and stupid sissy you are! How ungrace as you just apologise but not beg for punishment! And,  how impolite a sissy speak to her Teacher in a sitting position. Does a sissy only respect the disciplinary teacher but look down upon young and cutie teacher as ME!

Psychological theory tell Me thst sudden change of tune and attitude always make sissy disoriented and feel insecurity.  This sissy will not be exceptional.  I raise my voice louder to say but with sweet smile again,

Tell your Mistress,  how this useless sissy can learn the lesson! Not let your Mistress disapointed.  Giggles…

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

I stand up, knowing I have not pleased the teacher.

“Please forgive this sissy, Miss Akane,” I say, curtseying. I beg you to punish me for my short-comings and teach me to be a better sissy and to behave better. My Mistress can teach me this lesson through strict punishment.”

I am red in the face, I can feel, as I say this. She is cute, but there can be no messing with her, that’s for certain.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I arrived at the class, I hadn’t been given an exact time so I hoped I wasn’t late.

It had honestly been kind of dull recently, nothing really new had happened, it was still humiliating and frustrating on a minute to minute basis but it was all just the same stuff over and over again… And then I got assigned a new class… not good.

“Good day Miss,” I gave my curtsy “, My name is Tina Kiscox and I’ve been assigned this class.”

The room was quite empty… so I probably wasn’t late… was I?

Rachel 
    Participant

A new semester brings with it a new set of classes and a bunch of new and humiliating challenges. I knew this semester would be bad when I looked at my new schedule and saw something called “Sissy Life 101”. “Probably some shit about accepting our new lives or something” I grumble to myself. Knowing the punishment for being late, I pack my bag and head out to this new class.

The school is still difficult to navigate, and even after a few months being here, it is very easy to get lost. Eventually I find what looks like the right room. I open the door slightly and look inside. There aren’t too many students here yet, so I’m about to ask if I’m in the right room. Then I notice the words “Sissy Life 101 – Introduction to the life of a Sissy” and I know I’ve reached my destination.

The teacher seems pretty busy right now, berating another student for some infraction or another, so I enter the room as quietly as I can in my four inch heels, so as not to draw attention to myself. I sit down in at a desk near the door and wait for class to start.

hatsue 
    Participant

“Please forgive this sissy, Miss Akane,”   

I beg you to punish me for my short-comings and teach me to be a better sissy and to behave better. My Mistress can teach me this lesson through strict punishment.”

Better now but still show you are not a well trained sissy.
    I see some other students coming in the class. Punishment of Stacey will let the other sissies know that they should arrvie the class at least one hour before and kneel to wait their Teachers (in future their Masters/Mistresses) to show their due respects. Thus, I speak in a loud voice, not only given to Stacey but also all new coming sissies
    Stacey, a well educated sissy should wait her Dom but not Teacher/Mistress waits her. *On time* always mean that a sissy is earlier to arrive the venue and wait her Dom with due respect! What is due Respect? Do YOU SISSIES know?
    My firm and cold eyestares throw on every sissies in the classroom, including Rachel and Tina before I check the student list. Why the sissy still not report to Me!!!

I am puzzled but I do not have time to care this lazy sissy now. I rise my voice to make sure all sissies can listen!

That means you SHOULD KNEEL TO WAIT your Superior in front of the door. Kneeling down to wait means that a sissies always inferior to a Dom, even her Dom is not present!! This is basic etiquette of a sissy. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!
    I then not speak any other words but  throw a cold glance across the classroom. I also hold my wrist. I will see if these sissies are smart enough to understand what I say!

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh dear! Miss Akane makes it clear that she won’t stand any nonsense from us. She is going to be the strictest teacher we’ve come across. None of Mistress Mercy, Miss Porter or Miss Connor are as strict as to demand that we arrive early and kneel instead of sitting or standing. I kneel, instead of resuming my seat and await Miss Akane’s punishment.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Wow she was loud. Every so called teacher had their own requests… still I never liked kneeling, my knees didn’t take weight very well.

I slowly got down on my knees and waited… I had my knees together and placed my hands in my lap, it seemed the right way to do this. I didn’t say anything… hoping the action was enough in this case.

Rachel 
    Participant

I look around the class, slightly confused. Some of the other students have gotten out of their seats and start kneeling on the floor. From what I understood, it sounded like we were only supposed to kneel before the teacher showed up.

Before deciding whether or not to get out of my seat and join the girls on the floor I raise my hand and ask “uuummm, just to clarify. Do you want us kneeling right now?

hatsue 
    Participant

I smooth hair of Stacey as if she is my treasure kitten.  This is always a good time to teach as a sissy feel insecure. This is easy to imprint on her mind if a Dom shows appreciation when she feel fears.

Good pet, Stacey.  A good pet should be awarded. Do you know how honor and confortable when a good sissy hair is smoothed and patted by Mistress.  Feel your honor and comfort now,  my pet. And then tell the class why you have such honor? [/b]

After few soft strokes,  my hand leaves her and my tone turn cold again!

Yet,  a bad behavior of a oet must get punishment or your Mistress will spoil you! 5 spanks! NOW beg your Mistress loud to be spanked as all class students can listen how eager to be spanked.  Once Mistress grant your wish,  you then crawl to the chair where I sit and then lay on my laps as a little girl. O!  dont forget to roll your panties down and lift your dress to your waist!

While Stacey starts to tell the class,  I walk to Tina,  with my sweetest smile.  She will know my smile should be her nightmare! Once I walk close to her,  I do not speak a word but play her bottom teasingly for a while.  Then I say in sweet voice,

O! Tina you must be proud of your round bottom and you want your Mistress to play and tease it

With saying,  I squeeze the round bottom hard and press her rosebud suddenly and tease her,

sissy with such cute bottom should always horny and want to show off!O! Why not moan when your Dom teases your bottom.  Sissy life should be full of MOANS! 

I rushly spanks her bottom hard 10 times fto ensure her loud moans.  Then, I scold her,

Don’t play tricks in front of your Mistress.  Your post only demonstrate that you are an idiot with a fat and round bottom! NOW, lift your dress to your waist and bend your waist and push your bottom up to be seem to all class.  DONT LEAVE your panties and tell whole class why you wear so cute panties and describe panties to whole class in detail.

I then take a cold glance to Rachel.

Are you a bimbo? I puzzle if there is any stuff in your brian?! And do you know what the fuction of a sissy mouth?! [/b]

I am in real anger,  not only because of the fool of Rachel,  but also annoying why a sissy student still not report to classroom.  I stare at Rachel seriously and give her a strict order,

Without good interpretation of your Dom demands is a serious fault of a sissy.  More worse a sissy should not query your Mistress! Now KNEEL and tell your Mistress how a sissy mouth can be better used.

I sit down just beside Rachel and take a glance to the door.  Should I call security to guide the sissy to this classroom,  I think myself.

Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

Why today school uniform is different from normal?O! Mistress Patron, why i need to wear the the lace hem inside of the the short skirt? And.. oooo.. this is a training bra.. i am not a little girl.. And the cartoon …Hello Kitty.. nooo… AHHHH ..

The painful electricity from SissyLink reminds me that a sissy cannot say No. The Patron coldly stares on me without a word. i do not have choice but pick up the cartoon training bra to wear.

This is just fit my perky breasts. Then a same cartoon panties is given to me to wear.

i wear them as tear is full in my red eyes. i have cried to much since i arrive this school for various humiliation. Then, i wear the *new uniform* and i am urged by the Patron i must report to classroom or i will be punished. Before i leave the dorm, the Patron reminds what Mr. Aoki has said, today class is very special as i will meet an old friend! i do not really understand what they say as i check all new students these days that all I do not know. Anyway, i walk fast to the classroom.

When i come to the classroom, i see some students have been there and even some are kneeling. What happen to them? Luckily i do not go the classroom too early, i tell myself.

This is almost nine o’clock.i join some other girls, maybe 10 girls together to enter the classroom. When i am entering the classroom, i see the Teacher!O! Miss AKANE… O! Hotaru Akane! i know Her. She is my junior classmate in my High School. She is 4 or 5 years younger than me! We have serval casual dates but at last we seperate as I suspect her motiviation to approach me is for my Father wealth rather than really love me.  Soon She leaves our High school and there is a rumor that She hates men as i do not trust her real love to me.

Anyway, i have not contacted Her anymore and i soon be sold to Mr. OHHIO by my stepmother and i am then captured in this LiL.

Why She is our teacher? my heart beats fast as i am so afraid She can identify me. i lower my head, not dare to see Her eyestare, with nervously twirl my hairs girly.

Miss Akan points to us with her right hand and scolds us with great angry,

NPC:Miss Akane

All late sissies kneel at once! You are all late!!! Stacey, tell them why they are are late and why you crawl to me!!!

Just like other sissy students, i kneel  at once and i keep my head low. Just hope that She does not identify me. She should not identify me as i change so much now, sigh. i tell myself. This is the first time i feel not bad that i change into such girly outlook.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

Crying with humiliation, I stammer, “It’s a well-known fact that everybody wants to be the teacher’s pet. It is an honour for me to be your pet, Miss Akane.” Yes, but that’s just another way of saying teacher’s favourite, not like a pet dog or cat. then, I have to explain to the new arrivals that Miss Akane insists that everybody should be kneeling outside the door before she arrives. Despite the time on the schedule, anybody not in position is due a punishment. Speaking of which, I now stand and lower my panties, then kneel over a desk, raise my tiny skirt and say aloud, “I beg you to punish me with five spanks, Miss Akane.” She is going to take her time punishing me, I know.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

While Stacey starts to tell the class,  I walk to Tina,  with my sweetest smile.  She will know my smile should be her nightmare! Once I walk close to her,  I do not speak a word but play her bottom teasingly for a while.  Then I say in sweet voice “, O! Tina you must be proud of your round bottom and you want your Mistress to play and tease it” With saying,  I squeeze the round bottom hard and press her rosebud suddenly and tease her,

God I hated being touched… it was arousing thanks to the schools odd capability to make pretty much any body part erogenous within a few weeks, but I was never the kind of person to enjoy other people touching me. The fact that she was touching me on my bottom was just a reminded of how exposed I was in this uniform. It was even worse when she touched… there.

“sissy with such cute bottom should always horny and want to show off!O! Why not moan when your Dom teases your bottom.  Sissy life should be full of MOANS!”  I rushly spanks her bottom hard 10 times to ensure her loud moans.

When she struck my bottom all of a sudden I cried out… normally we have some level of warning that spankings might be coming, even if it was just subtext. There was no hint of it at all there.

Don’t play tricks in front of your Mistress.  Your post only demonstrate that you are an idiot with a fat and round bottom! NOW, lift your dress to your waist and bend your waist and push your bottom up to be seem to all class.  DON’T LEAVE your panties and tell whole class why you wear so cute panties and describe panties to whole class in detail.

It was hard to tell some of what she was saying… but I knew enough. Given that she stuck without warning, I knew this was not the time to argue, she could be the kind of woman to use level 5, I had enough missing memories already.

I took a position near the front of the class and lifted up the hem of my skirt. I bent over so everyone could see my underwear. The next instruction was odd, but I guess it meant to leave my panties on.

My panties today were lacier than usual… I’d been sent a few pairs like this lately. I usually woke up in the morning to find a pair of panties waiting for me… Nick had arranged for me to receive old academy panties from a time where the underwear rules were stricter… and when I say old I mean stained with other sissies precum that never fully washed out.

“I wear these panties because my sponsor and superior arranged for it to be so, and as a sissy I must obey my superiors,” I got the true reason out of the way first “, As you can see they are vintage panties from back when the uniform rules were stricter on panties. You can’t see it from this side but they all have the name of the day embroidered on the front in sissy cursive so I dumb little sissy like me can always remember what day it is. My sponsor also likes to write things on the back before he sends them to me. As you can see today he wrote ‘For when my mouth is full’ so everyone would know I have a second place to… to…”

I was tearing up again… stupid hormone injections. I treasured what tiny privacy I had here and it was being taken away again. All the girls were looking at my exposed panties, I could usually manage to get by with only slight glimpses throughout the day and the occasional flash when the lowly positioned air conditioners kicked in randomly. Even spankings were usually over in under a minute.

“…to relieve their stress,” I finished “, as you can see they also have a nice lace pattern on the back too featuring two small circles and a… a long rectangle down the middle… the front has a more floral design in its lace, which again you can’t see from this angle.”

I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to stop yet… if I didn’t do something soon my makeup would be damaged… it was designed to resist being ruined by light tears but it had its limits. I was afraid to stop with this teacher around, who knew what her response would be.

slave stacey 
    Participant

Oh, I feel so sorry for Tina. She has been played with by Miss Akane, spanked by Miss Akane and now made to display and describe her panties to the entire class.

“Please Miss Akane, can’t you leave poor Tina alone. You can see she’s crying her eyes out with the humiliation you’re putting her through.”

I realise I am speaking out of turn, as I await the spanking that’s heading my way, but, as the saying is, in for a penny, in for a pound.

hatsue 
    Participant

Good Stacey.. a good pet and hold still on my lap.. my little kitten…

i reinforce to Stacey and other sissies that sissies are just equal to a cat (pet) only. This is an important process to let them know they are only pets – purpose of pet is to please her Mistress.

My finger traces Stacey bottom slowly and tease her to squeeze her bottom. At the same time, I stare to hatsue – she lower the head with full embarassment – she should already know who I am! She pretend not knowing me. Ok, I do not call her as I want to keep her nervous. I enjoy Tina’s introduction as my finger invades a little into the rosebud of Stacey, making her very tense.

Only those kitten Mistress treasures is able to recieve my hand spanking and laying on my lap.

I speak loud as to let Tina knowing that spanking to some extent may be a more kind punishment! After I have said, I spank Stacey bottom hard. Once I have spanked, i caress Stacey’s bottom as I say to Tina

Your Sponsor is very smart enough to select panties for a bimbo sissy as you, Tina. O! Yes, We all see the words “For when my mouth is full’ . Giggles, you want both two *mouths* are full today. You are such a greedy sissy, aren’t you?! I also see the two small circles  with a long  rectangle down the middle in the a very girly floral pattern. Haaaa… what does this mean for? TELL THE CLASS NOW!!!

I know that Tina expect the spanking on her bottom as Stacey recieves for her mistakes. Yet, I will not let her easy to be spanked. Her resistance to kneel at once will make her in much humiliation. Sweet smile appears on my lips again and I speak to Tina

Now Tina stand up and keep our skirt lift up to your waist so every student can see the date. Any sissy tells your Mistress what the day is today?

Tuesday as shown on the panties of Tina. O! Mistress.. why there is a wet spot in the front part of Tina’s panties

I laugh without give any reply to the sissy question. When I want to order hatsue to roll Tina’s panties down, Stacey beg my mercy for Tina. I have another idea then.

Stacey, do you know kitten should not say anythings but her mouth is to serve. You are so naughty to say what you should not say. Ok, you want to help Tina. Your Mistress gives you a chance. Tina, You keep stand still. Stacey you kneel behind Tina and your mouth should match with the interesting circle and rectangle. Use your tongue to lick the the circle and the rectangle till back side of TINA’s panties wet as her front side!!! Then, use your mouth, not your hands, to roll down her panties. Then Stacey you keeps Tina’s panties in your mouth as your kneel at the corner and your nose must touch the wall while your mouth is gagged by Tina’s panties. Giggles,Tina’s panties is a good pacifier to ensure Stacey cannot speak anything during her corner time. Tina do you think this is a good idea for Stacey to learn how a sissy pet she should be?

Of course, Stacey,  I guess Tina want your tongue lick her pussy too.. She wants her black mouth full. Is this right, Tina?Tina, do you think, Nick, your Sponsor, wants you moan or not if your bottom and pussy are licked by another sissy? haaaa….

I then wait Stacey to do what I order her to do and I ask hatsue, in a very casual tune,

Why the sissy kneel at the right hand side lower the head? Don;t you want to witness what the joy Tina and Stacey have?

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

With Tina’s panties jammed in my mouth and taped over with duct tape, I over Miss Akane and kneel in the corner with my nose touching the wall. How humiliating. And, how long must I stay like this?

OOC I am away on holiday for six weeks, in Australia and Thailand. So, I have to spend this as corner time for the thread. I hope it is still running when I get back, but I have unsubscribed in the meantime, so my inbox doesn’t get inundated with notifications.

Rachel 
    Participant

Are you a bimbo? I puzzle if there is any stuff in your brain?!

I always hate it when I’m called a bimbo here. I was always proud of my intelligence, and the thought of being some giggling fluff-for-brains repulses me.

Without good interpretation of your Dom demands is a serious fault of a sissy. More worse a sissy should not query your Mistress!

‘Dang lady’ I think to myself ‘I was just asking a question.’ You say that it’s a serious fault if I don’t understand your orders, but it’s also bad to ask for clarification? This all seems really unfair.

Now KNEEL and tell your Mistress how a sissy mouth can be better used.

I have so many things I would like to tell this teacher, but at the moment it doesn’t seem like a wise decision, so I bite my tongue and slide out of my chair into a kneeling position. I know that an answer is expected of me, so with a slightly defeated sigh I respond with the well-practiced response. “A sissies mouth is best used doing what ever her mistress or master demands of her. A sissy does not own her mouth, and therefore has no say in what it does.

Somehow, I get the feeling that Miss Akane isn’t going to be fully satisfied with that answer, so I continue, “What would you ask of this sissies mouth?” I then look to the ground away from Miss Akane.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

There was subtext now… this women saw spanking as very minor thing it seemed… scary.

Only those kitten Mistress treasures is able to recieve my hand spanking and laying on my lap.

I ground my teeth before talking about the… shapes “, the circles and rectangle use pareidolia to invoke the image of a penis… I think Ni… Mr Hanson is using it to imply that the message he wrote is about people.. putting their dick inside me.”

Your Sponsor is very smart enough to select panties for a bimbo sissy as you, Tina. O! Yes, We all see the words “For when my mouth is full’ . Giggles, you want both two *mouths* are full today. You are such a greedy sissy, aren’t you?! I also see the two small circles  with a long  rectangle down the middle in the a very girly floral pattern. Haaaa… what does this mean for? TELL THE CLASS NOW!!!

I stood up… I actually hadn’t had to suffer through stuff like this that much. Most of the teachers ignored my underwear’s significance. From what I had heard… in the earlier years of the academy every girl in the school had to deal with this on a daily basis, they could be walking down the halls and someone could come along and ask what day it was, and the sissy would be expected to show them how they knew… But these days it wasn’t part of the uniform so that practice was no longer common. Without the shared experience factor I was in an even worse position than those girls.

I know that Tina expect the spanking on her bottom as Stacey recieves for her mistakes. Yet, I will not let her easy to be spanked. Her resistance to kneel at once will make her in much humiliation. Sweet smile appears on my lips again and I speak to Tina Now Tina stand up and keep our skirt lift up to your waist so every student can see the date. Any sissy tells your Mistress what the day is today?

I turned around and held the front of my skirt up… despite her request the full date wasn’t embroidered, just the name of the day.

“As you can see today is Tuesday… according to these… it’s embroidered in a pink cursive thread… usually it’s yellow so… not exactly a fun day for me.”

Stacey, do you know kitten should not say anythings but her mouth is to serve. You are so naughty to say what you should not say. Ok, you want to help Tina. Your Mistress gives you a chance. Tina, You keep stand still. Stacey you kneel behind Tina and your mouth should match with the interesting circle and rectangle. Use your tongue to lick the the circle and the rectangle till back side of TINA’s panties wet as her front side!!! Then, use your mouth, not your hands, to roll down her panties. Then Stacey you keeps Tina’s panties in your mouth as your kneel at the corner and your nose must touch the wall while your mouth is gagged by Tina’s panties. Giggles,Tina’s panties is a good pacifier to ensure Stacey cannot speak anything during her corner time. Tina do you think this is a good idea for Stacey to learn how a sissy pet she should be?

“Honestly…? No, but I have no say in the matter.”

hatsue 
    Participant

Rachel finally kneels before I  press the punishment button on my Iphone.

A sissies mouth is best used doing what ever her mistress or master demands of her. A sissy does not own her mouth, and therefore has no say in what it does.

I pat and caress her hair as if I pat a doggie. I do it to every sissy as I know this is very important to imprint in a sissy mind that she is my toy/pet only. I look down to her when I say,

O! Rachel you know that but you have still spoke some non-sense words! Yes, I know why – you need some stuff to gag your mouth as to train your mouse well, don’t you?

I do not really to ask but just tease her. Thus, I continue my humiliated order to her without waiting her reply,

Tina’s panties was used for gagging Stacey. Ummm.. Where can I find other panties for your mouth..giggles…

I look around the class but all sissies lower their head now. I laugh and say to Rachel,

Rachel, maybe no other sissies like TINA.. (Give a glance TINA and stare her naked thigh with her sissylink only), spoils and wet her panties.. Umm.. how do… YEAH, I have a good idea for you. I know You will like it very much as this is very good for a sissy’s mouth

I take a didlo from the drawer and shows to Rachel,

How considerate your Mistress is for you?! Tell you a secret, there are 15 onze semen stored in this Didlo. Only the mushroom  is licked more than 300 times and whole shaft is in a moist enviornment, such as in a sissy mouth which is full of salvia, the semen will be jetted! Now, Rachel, push this didlo into your mouth till the whole shaft is sucked in your mouth and you must try hard to lick and rub the mushroom head till It ejaculates the semen in your mouth. Then, Rachel tells the class how lucky and good You feel with the semen and didlo in your sissy mouth. This class will not be started till you have sucked the didlo successfully. So, whole class will see and wait how your mouth to serve this didlo.

I throw the didlo in front of Rachel. I see if she will bend over to use the mouth to suck the didlo into her mouth or she will use the hands to grasp the didlo. If she uses the hands, then this will be a good reason for me to tie her hand at her back for the whole lesson.

Then, I give my attention to Tina when I wait Rachel to suck the didlo.

Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

I am sure that Tina is able to listen the whispering laugh of the classas she says

the circles and rectangle use pareidolia to invoke the image of a penis… I think Ni… Mr Hanson is using it to imply that the message he wrote is about people.. putting their dick inside me

I reinforce her humilation as I say,

How lucky your Sponsor, Mr. Hanson who know that you always want to have cock in your sissy pussy. You say today is not a fun day. Why?! Do You  think attending My lesson is not fun enough?? Or, you have other reasons that today is not a fun day??? Tina, you should be happy as you need not wear the panties now. Giggles… Ummm…

My index finger points to hatsue and give her signal to move her head to give her eyestare to the pussy of Tina,

This sissy… what do  you think why Tina does not feel fun and good now?

I pretend that I do not remember her as I want to give her a great surprise then.

Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

Miss Akane points to me and order me to give reason why Tina feels not fun today. i rise my head reluctantly,

Hotaru

my slip of tongue call her family name but soon i know i should not do so. This will make Her doubt why a sissy student know Her name! i change my address quickly,

Miss Akane… yess… i… she… yesss… Tina does not have…any cock or stuff today to be put in her pussy. Maybe.. this is the reason that she does not feel good and fun today…. Miss Akane…am i right?!

In fact, i do not know why Tina feels not fun today but i know Ms Akane aims to humiliate her. If i do not follow her logic, then i will be the suffering rather than Tina. i hope that Tina understands my difficulities.

Good. Sissy, you have good observation. Yet, this is only your observation but I do not know if you are right or not.  NOW, you crawl to Tina behind and then put your tongue into Tina pussy. See if this would be better for Tina. NOW! AT ONCE!

Attachments:
     hatsue 
    Participant

Last two words of Miss Akane is a demanding order rather than suggestion. As i still not get much attention from Her, i quckily crawl to Tina and i then move my mouth to her pussy, giving my kiss to her rosebud at first to moist and soft it. Then, i slowly extend my tongue to her pussy. i can feel the inner muscle of her pussy is being rubbed by my tongue. i keep my tongue twirling in her pussy now.

i feel so shame to worship anther sissy’s pussy but i do not have choice. my tears are pouring on Tina’s bottom and thigh now.

Tina, do you feel fun now? Why your face cheeks is pink and red now? Giggles.. Tell the class, how you feel as a the tip of tongue of a sissy now tiping and taping your pussy?

I do not let Rachel alone. I ask her,

Rachel, you are so lazy! You should keep to suck hard on the didlo and the class should listen the sucking sound making by your mouth!

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Good. Sissy, you have good observation. Yet, this is only your observation but I do not know if you are right or not.  NOW, you crawl to Tina behind and then put your tongue into Tina pussy. See if this would be better for Tina. NOW! AT ONCE!

“Wait what?” my anal passage tightened instinctively, which caused my trapped penis to throb, which in turn hurt.

Last two words of Miss Akane is a demanding order rather than suggestion. As i still not get much attention from Her, i quckily crawl to Tina and i then move my mouth to her pussy, giving my kiss to her rosebud at first to moist and soft it. Then, i slowly extend my tongue to her pussy. i can feel the inner muscle of her pussy is being rubbed by my tongue. i keep my tongue twirling in her pussy now.

As Hatsue kissed my anus I flinched away… I was afraid to actually do anything… something about this particular teacher really scared me. As she pushed her tongue inside me my anus loosened for just a moment.. but then tightened again, I think her tongue was caught now.

“Please stop,” I asked her.

But I’m guessing she was as scared as I was.

Tina, do you feel fun now? Why your face cheeks is pink and red now? Giggles.. Tell the class, how you feel as a the tip of tongue of a sissy now tiping and taping your pussy?

“I feel like I want it to stop.”

hatsue 
    Participant

What at pity?! Tina, you want to stop. This must be because this sissy not please Tina good. Bad sissy should have punishment.

I press the button to give 5 seconds painful electricity hitting against hatsue.

Who allows you stop, sissy?! Do you want more punishment? If no, your tongue should work hard on pleasing Tina pussy!

hatsue:

i am so sad that i even not allow to slow my tongue down just because this is too pain! And, this is not fair for me. This is fault of Tina but why i need to lick her pussy as a doggie. my sad and frustration gives me some powers to dig tongue deeper into Tina. i twirl my tongue so that i can rub every inch of her inner muscle. i know that only Tina moan loud or else i will not be allowed to stop.

Better now. This seems that this sissy has some potential to worship Others. You may be a natural sissy who tongue can please both Master and Mistress. I am in puzzle if you have well experience to serve your girl friend before. Haaaaa….

I tease hatsue as I know she hate so much to lick the girl as she think this is a shame for a man. Then, I give our special attention to Tina

I have helped you, Tina, to encourage this sissy to work hard on your pussy. So, do you think if you have enjoy more?! Don;t be shy… moan loud if you want? I know this is very difficult for a sissy not to moan when she is stimulated. Or, do you think the stimuliation is not enough. Just  imagine tongue of this sissy is the finger of Mr Hanson to fuck you. This is a honor for a sissy to be fucked by her Master. O! I see a drop from your sissylink belt. Tina, don;t suppress your girly desire… All we want to listen your singsong moaning…

I give more pressure and threat on Tina to break her down,

Maybe make your upper body naked can give you more fun?If you want to be naked in my class to have fun, I do not mind

While I threat her, I cup her breasts gently and my palm rub her nipples for a while.

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

The way this teacher was having my mind go… I figured if I pretended to like this she may have Hatsue stop. As for the image of being finger fucked by Nick… that was disturbing and would not leave me head anytime soon.

Maybe make your upper body naked can give you more fun?If you want to be naked in my class to have fun, I do not mind While I threat her, I cup her breasts gently and my palm rub her nipples for a while.

I opened my mouth and let myself breath naturally… after a few gasps it didn’t take long for the moaning sounds to start. I hoped this satisfied her, I’d lost enough clothes for one day already.

hatsue 
    Participant

NPC : MISS Akane

Tina tries to breath naturally as I think that she still wants to resist the stimulation. My hands give more pressures on her breasts and index finger tickles her erotic nipples for a while as well as to order hatsue  stroking her tongue in and out of Tina’s defenseless bottom. Very soon, Tina natural breath becomes moaning sounds

Tina, all of you sissies are the same. You  all swear up and down that you’re not gay, or not sissies,fight so hard to prove yourselves and you all wind up the same!

I then turn my eyestares to all students, keeping my fingers probing Tina’s nipples.

Tina is proof : See how she is moaning when her pussy and breasts are touched.  Tina, feel free to express your sexuality in such a sissyish manner. This is  completely acceptable, in fact it was encouraged for horny sissy as you, Tina.

I keep to play for a while and I guess Tina is at edge now. Before Tina cum, I stop and order hatsue to stop too. When hatsue mouth leave from Tina, some traces of saliva are seem and some leak along the thigh of Tina to her foot.

Do you feel fun? Maybe you want the leaking saliva is the semen of Mr. Hanson. If you are a good sissy after this class, I am sure He will give you His semen.

SMACK SMACK SMACK

As I speak to tease and side-track her, I suddenly gives her another 3 spanking and then slides my finger to her as her relented pussy which has been moisted enough by hatsue. A sissy must learn to associate pain and pleasure all together, specially for the naughty sissy. Once I find her prostate and I thus tickles it mercilessly.

Do you think my finger is better than tongue of this sissy? Do your pussy wants Mr.Hanson’s cock in? No Nick anymore… Mr. Hanson… a sissy always addresss her Master as Mr. or Sir, no lick name. REMBMBER THAT

I specially give much more pressure when I mention her Sponsor as I imprint in her mind that pleasure in pussy is always assoicated with her Sponsor! Then, I push my finger out before she reaches her orgasm.

O! Tina, your facial expression tells Us you are frustrated. Why?Tell the class why you feel frustration. No lies or your SissyLink will give you a good lesson.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  hatsue.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  hatsue.
    Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar