Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Riding with the Wackemards – Private for Anne and Tiffy

This topic contains 72 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chloe X 3 days, 23 hours ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Blue = Professor Wackemard, Green = Mister Wackemard.

“Well, my dear,” I explain to my husband, “we are about to be in business. Mercy has allowed us to use our two horses at the weekends.”

“You’ll have to explain it again, my dear. What business?”

“We are going to enter them into various races and shows and bet on them either to win or lose, whatever we want.  Human Gymkhanas, chariot races, carriage races, plain horse racing, all sorts. I have agreed to put bets on for her and we split the winnings 50-50.  Of course, for racing, they’ll have to have a more lightweight harness.”

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I understand Miss Mercy and the Wackemards have some plan in mind for Anne and myself. *sigh* … for Hoppy and myself. Nothing we can do but wait and see, I guess.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

§ Learning her proper place in Adventures in the Lily Academy group

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard.

First of all, before we can enter them into anything, they need to undergo training with the string of horses our friends has.

Then we can introduce them into their new racing harnesses.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anne 
    Participant

Tiffy and I are led into a different stable and reharnessed. These are just leather straps to bind our arms! Otherwise naked! I guess we will train with other pony girls? We thought we were getting released!

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Anne.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Here’s a nice introduction for Hoppy and Poppy,” I say to my drear husband. “A beginner’s gymkhana on Sunday. So, provided we get them back from Mercy on Saturday morning, we can train them to jump over hurdles and enter them into Sunday’s meeting. You put the bets on, dear, a fiver for you, me and Mercy, for them to come joint last. Let’s make these little ponies earn for us.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Did I hear her say they’re going to bet on us to come in last?

If I could speak at all – or do anything, really – I would try to find out what’s going on. As it is, all I can do is look around and hope the harness doesn’t force that dildo into my throat again. Have to behave!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Mercy has been in touch to say that she is preparing another horse for me. Too late to enter this gymkhana but she can certainly keep Hoppy and Poppy company when she has been broken in. In the meantime, I am laying out a small jump course for these two to practice for the weekend.

“Remember, dear husband,” I remind him, “today you are to take their bridles off and replace them with nosebags. I want them fed lots of oats, so that they feel full on Sunday.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

So we’ll be through with these awful gags. That’s something, at least.

But who’s coming to join us? (And what is a gymkhana? These Brits have a funny way of speaking!)

Still, a little jumping and some time without the cock in my mouth and throat will be better than pulling these two around!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Poppy seems content with her nosebag, munching on her oats like a real horse.

I have laid out the jumping course for that part of her training, but perhaps we will begin with the dressage. After all this is the trickiest part of the gymkhana and I doubt these horses have ever done dressage before.

“In dressage,” I explain, “you have to perform and obey by means of non-verbal commands. This means that I am not allowed to tell you what to do. You have to learn to do what I want by responding to the whip. For instance, if I hit your left shoulder, so,” I give them both a light tap on the shoulder, “you are to turn left, likewise right shoulder turn right. Left cheek means speed up, right cheek slow down, top of thighs higher step, calves lower step. Nod if you understand that.”

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

The two ponies are now well-fed, so I remove their nosebags and replace then with a bridle for the dressage, taking the opportunity to squeeze their tits at the same time.

Later, for the show-jumping, they will wear the favourite bridle, the one with the built in dildo.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I decided I will take Poppy first for the dressage rehearsal, so I instruct my dear husband to tether Hoppy to a fence-post for now and to hobble her. Also, because dressage does not involve pulling gigs or carts, hands and forelegs are not required, so I put both ponies into an arm-binder.

I tap Poppy on her thighs and left shoulder – actually a bit more than a tap – with the whip to get her moving.

“Turn left and lift your hind legs high, Poppy, and remember I’m not allowed to speak to you during the competition, you have to obey my whip. Perform well, both of you and you may have extra oats later.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I munch a little of the dry, tasteless stuff shoved in front of my face. I have a feeling I’m going to need my strength.

Professor Wackemard then begins to give Anne and I details of how dressage works. To be honest, I know almost nothing about horses. But it seems like these two are some kind of aristocrats with plenty of experience.

She details the various “nonverbal commands” we need to learn – which appears to mean we’re going to be getting whipped.  A lot. Wonderful. Legs lower. Legs higher. Right. Left. Faster.  Slower.  It doesn’t seem that difficult, I guess. But when we’re expected to perform, that not be the case.

Next up, the pervert takes off my feed bag, feels me up (again! Does his wife have blinders on?) and puts a simple bit into my mouth. I guess it’s training time. Yay?

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Poppy responds to the whip quite well, though I don’t like it that she flinches whenever I touch her with the riding whip. I halt her after a few minutes and have her standing at attention.

“Very good, Poppy,” I tell her and treat her to a peppermint that I slide behind her bridle. Horses like peppermints. See? I’m not cruel. “We’ll have five minutes rest, then work another hour, then you can change places withy Hoppy.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I can’t help but jolt from every touch of the whip. And I don’t think Professor Wackemard likes it much. Still, after forever, she stops me and has me stand at attention.  And gives me a candy.

Honestly, it’s the best-tasting thing I’ve had in ages. My eyes light up and I look with appreciation at Professor Wackemard.

Then she tells me I get to rest.

For FIVE minutes?

Then another HOUR of training?

I’m already dripping with sweat. She can’t be serious!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

Watching my dear wife training Poppy at the gymkhana and how sexy they both look, especially Poppy in her arm-binder, I feel it’s a shame that I’m not conducting the training. It would be much more hands on. They stop and I see my dear wife put something into Poppy’s mouth. I, too, would like to put something into Poppy’s mouth.

Still, I have Hoppy here, to provide me with some diversion until it’s her turn

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

My time with Hoppy and Poppy is over, luckily, because I can see my dear husband up to mischief with Hoppy. I lead them both back to the stables where they change back into their latex hides.

OOC It only works with both of you in this story, so Mistress Mercy will have you for a while. We’ll assume that Mistress Mercy now calls you Hoppy and Poppy. She’ll get Professor Wackemard to have you taking her and her husband for rides in a single seater gig, will she?

Tiffy 
    Participant

{OOC – what’re works best; don’t want to overwhelm you}

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh my! there is a naked girl bringing back Hoppy and Poppy. She steers a wide course away from my dear husband, delivers the message that another horse will be waiting by the Teacher’s Lounge this afternoon, then runs back to the stable.

“Very well, Poppy,” I say, we’ll have another practice at the gymkhana, while my dear husband looks after Hoppy for an hour. Then, you and she will change places. Here, dear husband, tether Hoppy as you did before, and NO GROPING!”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

*groan*

Chloe delivers us to the Wackemards again.

I’m back with the professor for more training.  Haven’t I trained enough!? I have little welts all over from “learning” how to respond to the whip. Faster, slower, left, right, higher, lower.  I can do it, already! I want to scream!!!!

Even worse, I see Anne being taken back to Mister Wackemard. Her wide, frightened eyes meet mine.

I pull at my reins toward Anne. “Nnnnnnn. Mmmmmmm.” I can’t talk! I want to switch places with Anne! Give her a break from that dirty old man. I look at Professor Wackemard, pulling. Trying to make her understand.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Blue = Professor Wackemard Green = Mister Wackemard

I feel the horse tugging against me and see she is trying to draw my attention to…

“Dear Husband! I was quite specific, NO GROPING. If you can’t keep your hands to yourself, you won’t be allowed to stay anywhere near the horses, either here or at the stables. Is that clear?”

“Yes. dear wife, I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself.”

“You’re allowed to look, but keep your hands off our prizes. Now bring Hoppy here so I can get her practicing the dressage, while you tether and hobble Hoppy. Oh, and don’t come to me if they kick you and stomp on your foot again. And if I hear either of these two whinny, that will be you finished. Is that clear, dear husband?”

“Yes, dear wife.”

Chloe X 
    Participant

I  deliver the Hoppy and poppy to the Wackemards and run back to the Mistress as fast as I can. I feel so guilty the pony girls did not look happy about being at their new home.

Anne 
    Participant

After Chloe has delivered us to the Wackemards. It appears from their conversation that Tiffy is to do more training and I again will be left tied to a post and hobbled for Mr. Perv to grope! I’m stomping and shaking my head! I can see Tiffy is upset too. I hear Mrs Wackemard warning her husband to keep his hands off me…yeah right the second they are out of site his hands will be all over my tits and ass!!! And I can do nothing but try to stomp him, but hobbled as I will be I can barely lift my feet…..

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

Wow! That naked piece who has brought Hoppy and Poppy back to us is one lovely piece of ass. I hope we can get better acquainted sometime. Meanwhile, I have dear old Hoppy back. First of all, I have to tether her to the fence-post, which allowed me a quick squeeze of those delightful tits, then hobble her, that allows me access to those peachy cheeks, then…

I get a telling-off from my dear wife, when Hoppy and Poppy have to change places. As soon as I take the hobble off Hoppy, she deliberately stamps on my foot, the bitch. And when I bring Poppy back to be tethered and hobbled, she kicks me, the cow!

NPC Professor Wackemard

Obviously, my dear husband has been groping the horses and I do not berate either of them when they get their small revenge on him. I will try to keep an eye on him, but first I am to put Hoppy through the gymkhana routine. She has to be taught to respond to the whip, too.

Attachments:
     slave stacey 
    Participant

As usual, Blue = Professor Wackemard, Green = Mister Wackemard

NPC Professor Wackemard

After an hour’s training, it is time for Hoppy and Poppy to be fed their lunch of delicious oats. Then I say to my dear husband, “Take Poppy back to the stables and tether her in her stall. Poppy, if he tries to grope you, you have my permission to stomp on his foot and kick him. Do you hear me, dear husband?”

“Yes, dear.”

“And you are not to touch any other females around the stables, else Poppy will kick and stomp you. Do you understand?’

“Yes, dear.”

“When you have tethered and hobbled Poppy, make your way to the Teachers Lounge and I will meet you there, my love.”

Hoppy has been very good at the gymkhana, so, as I did with Poppy, a slide a peppermint under her bridle into her mouth.

“We’re going for another ride this afternoon, Hoppy. You’ll enjoy that, won’t you?”

Tiffy 
    Participant

The professor seems to have learned that her husband is awful to us girls, even giving me permission to stomp and kick him! That’s unheard of!

I grin as best I can with my mouth held as it is and wait for my opportunity while I see Anne getting her reward from Professor Wackemard.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

I’ve been sent to the stables to muck out and tend to a pony-girl there, because, apparently, the last stable-maid is now a pony-girl. In a stall is one pony-girl that I recognise.

“Hi Tiffy,” I greet her and give her reins a friendly tug. “Apparently I have to take you to the gymkhana area for you to be a show-jumper.”

OOC I won’t be a pony-girl myself, because I would find that too complicated to do. As a stable-maid, I can just come into play here and there.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

It’s Stacey! It’s always good to see a friendly face. Without much warning, though, she lifts my reins and gives a small tug.

That’s all it takes though. My eyes go wide and my body tenses, then the dildo slides from atop my tongue to in my throat.

I pull back instinctually, which only makes it worse. I make some sort of sound – knowing that it’s meant to beg Stacey to stop. I have no idea how it comes out, though.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

I hear Tiffy make a little moaning noise and I think it’s because she’s pleased to see me. Of course, she can’t speak with the bridle in her mouth, but I pat her on the rump to reassure her and give the reins another little friendly tug.

“Nice to meet you too, Tiffy,” I smile. “Come on, don’t pull back, let me take you where you’re meant to go.”

And, giving her another little tug on the reins, I lead her by them to the gymkhana area.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Stacey doesn’t seem to get it, patting my bottom and tugging on the reins again! The cock is now going in and out of my throat from her tugging and my movements toward and away from her! It’s invading my throat deeply, gagging me – and there’s nothing I can  do to stop it. It makes my eyes water.

I realize that if I stay close enough, she won’t have to pull the reins. I move to stand almost on top of her. Breathing heavily, probably looking terrified.

“Come on, don’t pull back, let me take you where you’re meant to go.”

I nod as best I can. “Ok, ok,” I think. And then she does it again! Another pull on the reins! Im right here Stacey! Why?

It shoves in again. Ggggkkkk. Stacey – I beg silently – please!!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

Tiffy doesn’t look at all comfortable in that bridle, as if there is something in there making her gag. I take it off her and see the huge dildo.

“How can they expect you to do your gymkhana in this thing!” I know I’m only the stable-maid but even I know Tiffy would choke to death on this. “Promise you won’t run away and I’ll get you a more comfortable one.

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2018 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar