Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 6 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I look over to Tina and give her a weird look…”Really”  so I open my mouth and go Aaahhh.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

Knowing this was weird I carefully counted Anne’s teeth…

So 32 was probably normal, and half of 32 was…

“16, she has 16 left Miss Wackemard, assuming she had a normal amount of adult teeth to begin with.”

It bugged me that it took me so long to find an answer to that one, I’d read up on teeth before, I should have been able to recall the normal amount.

“Thanks for the help Anne,” I gave her a light pat on the side of her face.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“And now, Anne,” I smile sweetly, “do you want too give me the benefit of your wisdom, or shall we move on to the caning and assume that it’s wrong? It will save time, you know.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

No Miss Wackemard…..The obvious answer is 16… but I must be missing something…The solution can’t be that simple..I look at her desk and hand in my work…Knowing I’ll shortly be bent over it with skirt up and panties down to be punished.

My answer is 16

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“You are both right,” I compliment them. “I could have made it into a trick question by saying that the sissy was missing some teeth, but I’m not cruel, am I Miss Lepussilik?”

I see them both smiling.

“However, Miss Kiscox, I’m afraid you arrived at your answer by artificial means, which is against my rules, so come to the front please, skirt up, knickers down.”

I give her a dozen with the whippy cane to wipe that smug expression off her face.

“Now I want you both to drink a full bottle of water. I am going to set as your weekend assignment, especially for the benefit of Miss Kiscox, to repeat the first assignment I gave you:

“Here is your problem put in a way that you can understand. Think about it over the weekend and I will see your answers on Monday, this is your homework. A man has a six-inch cock. What is the result of multiplying the size of his cock by the number of his balls?”

I dismiss the class – I am due to meet my dear husband – sigh – to go for a ride in the park…

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“What do you mean artificial means?” I asked, pulling the hem of my skirt down until it was taught, covering as much as it possibly could “, I had to find out how many teeth a normal… an average… an adult human mouth has.”

Realising this is going nowhere I took up my position and waited until a quick flurry of strikes hit my bottom one after the other. It hurt, it hurt so much. When it was over I wiped my tears away and fixed my panties and skirt.

Artificial means, what did that even mean?

Anne Starr 
    Participant

“No Miss Wackemard…your never cruel” Your totally insane and your husband is a total pervert…I think to myself..

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I have left Miss Kiscox wondering what I meant by artificial means, so perhaps the water is only having a little effect on her, for her to be able to say “artificial”, which for her means having outside help, to be exact, Miss Lepussilik. Well, let’s see what this new week brings, how they answer the weekend’s very tricky problem…

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I enter a curtsey. Good morning Miss Wackemard, I believe if the man has 2 balls and 6 in cock than the solution would be 2×6=12. 12 is my answer.

I take my seat and drink some water. Oh and Miss Wackemard I trust you had a nice ride in the park….As I stretch my jaw.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Curses! The water must wear off after a little while. Previous answers to this problem have been 26 and 66, plus something about two cocks.

“Well done, Miss Lepussilik, 12 is the right answer. And, yes thank you, my dear husband – sigh – and I had a pleasant ride in the park yesterday afternoon, enjoying a nice seat under the trees with a nice cold glass of wine. We might do it again sometime. Meanwhile, let’s wait and see what Kiss KIscox makes of the weekend’s puzzle.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I arrived, curtsyed and greeted Miss Wackemard.

“The answer is 12 Miss Wack-a-mard,” I told her “, Honestly if you’re going to give such simple equa… equa… questions why not spend a whole class asking them, this constant waiting to give an answer is weird. Unless this man is missing or has extra tes… tes… balls then the answer is 12 inches. Like that freak in the locker room.”

I had nightmares about the idea of a foot long penis, I’d encountered a fake one before during cheerleading training. I also wasn’t proud of how long it had taken me to come to the answer, a full quarter of a minute. God I was thirsty, I’d drank so much water last time I was here, I hadn’t had much since then, it was if they wanted me to arrive thirsty. I’d also had some trouble recalling words the past few days, but I’d attributed that to the thirst.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Congratulations, Miss Kiscox, you’ve got the answer right again. As to why the questions are set as homework rather than in the class, the reason is that most of the class is usually given over to correcting the students. Now, I can see you are both thirsty, so please drink a bottle of water each and I will explain something else.”

I watch with satisfaction as they both drink a whole bottle of water. Indeed, Miss Kiscox is so thirsty that she takes another bottle from the crate and starts on it.

“Soon, girls, you will be taking your end-of-year exams, a very stressful time, I understand, so to exercise your brain power, I want you both to draw in your notebook a right-angle triangle and colour it in with your crayons in your favourite colour.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I enter and Curtsey. “Miss Wackemard it appears as though someone has stolen my crayons. I have drawn my right triangle…I was wondering if I could borrow a pink one of yours to fill it in?”

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“How clumsy of you, Miss Lepussilik, to allow your crayons to be stolen. You may have another pink crayon, but you know there will be a cost. Front of the class, please, skirt up, panties down.”

After the caning – the usual dozen with my thin whippy cane, I hand her a crayon.

“When you have both finished your drawing, and I have marked either it or you, I have some exciting news about your end-of year exams.” 

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Excuse me Miss Wack-a-mard, where can I get some crayons exactly?”

Was I given crayons at some point? I didn’t remember getting crayons.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I realise that Miss Kiscox was a late arrival at the class, so would not have had any. I give her a box and tell her the triangle must be coloured only in her favourite colour – no rainbows.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Once again I find myself  with my skirt up and my panties down and I whimper as I as whipped. After twelve with the cane I pull up my panties and am givin a pink crayon which I use to fill in my triangle. I then wait for further instructions.

Anne is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I thanked her for the crayons with a curtsy and returned to my seat. It was weird but by this point I rarely thought about how much I had to perform the submissive girly gesture. My knees didn’t even hurt anymore from it.

A right triangle was a triangle with right angled corners… no wait… that couldn’t exist. It was a triangle with one right angled corner… I’d have to draw it perfectly or she’d have an excuse to turn it down.

I found the red crayon, I loved red. I carefully drew the shape, making sure to get the angles as perfect as I could. Next I made sure to carefully shade around the edges before working towards the middle, I soon had a fully coloured right triangle in my favourite colour, red.

I handed my shape to Miss Wackemard.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Miss Kiscox draws a pretty triangle of the correct shape and has coloured it in nicely. Unfortunately, she can’t win, not matter what she did.

“Very good, Miss Kiscox, but unfortunately, you have drawn the triangle the wrong way round. Over the desk, please, skirt up, panties down.”

She finally has to have a dose of my whippy cane, twelve doses to be precise.

“When you’re ready, Miss Lepussilik,” I say, after Miss Kiscox has carefully sat back at her desk.

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

“Very good, Miss Kiscox, but unfortunately, you have drawn the triangle the wrong way round. Over the desk, please, skirt up, panties down.”

“Wrong? What?”

I had even drawn my triangle to look lie it was pointing right just to be safe. But with the motion of Wackemard’s cane I knew there was no point in arguing, so I bent over the desk and lifted my skirt, then rolled the back of my panties down.

I couldn’t win here.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Ready for what???

She already whipped me

Anne is:

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: You were caned for not having a crayon Anne, you still need to turn in the coloured shape, sitting at your desk with it means you haven’t handed it to Wackemard yet.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I guess I forgot to turn in my triangle. So i give it to Miss Wackemard and curtsey

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Oh dear, Miss Lepussilik, whilst you have coloured your triangle a very pretty pink, you have drawn an equilateral triangle. Please come up and accept three strokes of my cricket bat, then you can explain what is an equilateral triangle.”

Viewing 24 posts - 211 through 234 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar