Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I feel bad for Tiffy as she is sobbing. I know I’m probably next. So just hold her and give an evil eye to Mr Perv.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

1 user thanked author for this post.
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

Miss Lepussilik takes off her skirt, very pretty legs, and I see the two sluts hugging each other. Neither of them have offered up their homework yet, so I am going to have to… damn, the phone.

“Hello? Oh, hello, Miss Dawson, yes, I am just about to… yes, Miss Dawson… now? Just when things are… yes, Miss Dawson, I’ll be there in five minutes.” The phone goes dead with aloud click.

“It appears, my dears, that the Dean wished to consult with me, so I must go to her. My dear wife will be in a moment to go over your homework.”

NPC Professor Wackemard

So, not only has that brazen hussy Miss Cocklust still decided not to wear half her uniform, but Miss Lepussilik has decided to join her. I order both of them to drink a bottle of water each, then it will be Miss Lepussilik’s turn to experience one of my recent purchases…

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Mr Perv takes my skirt too!

Now both me and Tiffy are just in our panties and tops!

Then he get called to Miss Dawson’s office, I guess his wife going to take over again. It very humiliating! Not having skirts…

I just hold Tiffy and we wait..we can’t leave in just panties…we would get in trouble.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Miss Lepussilik gave me the pathetic excuse that my dear husband – sigh – confiscated her skirt is, I notice, the same pathetic excuse as that offered by Miss Cocklust. It will have the same result, too. And then we will address the fact that they failed to hand their homework over to my dear husband – sigh.

I wonder if it is because of my dear husband – sigh – that most of my pupils have failed to attend class. I know he has his little foibles, hence the unfortunate incident at Kleverton University, so perhaps, after today’s lessons, I should seek the advice of Miss Dawson, and ask about the whereabouts of my dear husband  -sigh – but first…

“Over the desk, panties down, Miss Lepussilik.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Miss Wackemard! I’m not lying to you…my eyes begin to well up.” We turned in our homework 4 days ago. There has been no assignments since then! Your husband took our skirts! We’ve done nothing wrong!!!”

She just pointed at the desk and said ” bend over the desk and pull your panties down”

I begin to cry openly as Tiffy takes my hand to console me…I bend over the desk and pull down my panties…biting my lip…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh dear, this sounds as if my dear husband – sigh – has been doing the same tricks that he did at Kleverton University, and led to that unfortunate incident, where… never mind. Luckily, these are sissies and not real girls, so the consequences are not severe. Nonetheless, I may be strict by I don’t dish out punishment with no good reason. I write a note to Miss Dawson asking her to tell my dear husband – sigh – to return these two sissies’ skirts and send the only pupil wearing skirt, Stacey Mouthful, to deliver it, and not to return without the skirts. As for the homework, I have to let that go. Instead I set new homework to be delivered on Monday.

“A man digs a hole,” I try to remember how this goes, “2 feet square by 2 feet deep.” It takes him four hours. Calculate how long it would take two men to dig the same hole, but 4 feet deep.”

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I look at Professor Wackemard, confused.

No punishment?

Then more confusion. Homework … without cocks?

What’s happening?

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

The problem with no school at weekends is that my sissy pupils have no incentive to keep drinking the water and so they regain some of their brain-power. My brief, as given to me by the CEO of the Corporation no less, is to turn my pupils into mindless bimbo sluts with no other thoughts in their minds except to use their few assets to please men and women, definitely not each other. I fear I am failing. I am losing pupils, the ones I have are still able to do simple calculations and are groping each other instead of men and women. Perhaps I have been too lenient? Perhaps my dear husband – sigh – was doing it correctly and I have been in the wrong all the while? Let’s see the result of the weekend’s homework and use that as a guide to how well or badly I am performing my brief.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Good morning.   Curtsey. I turn in my homework..1 man 2×2=4 cuft@ 4hrs=1cuft/manhour.

So 2 men yummm

No…So 2 men 2×4=8cuft@4hrs =1cuft/manhour…

It’s the same…wow but Two men are better than one….yummm

I take my seat…I hope my Tiffy isn’t late again…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh good! Miss Lepussilik – what was she, an engineer, something like that? – has fallen for it. I just love what’s coming next.

“Alas, Miss Lepussilik, your answer is wrong because you forgot to do any thinking before you did your homework. Please proceed to the desk, skirt raised, panties round your ankles as usual.”

I love that puzzled expression when they think they have the right answer and now know a caning awaits – actually, I think I will use one of my tawses…

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I just tear up…Tiffys not here either…I bend over her desk and flip up my skirt….She can pull my panties down…when she’s ready…

I’ll probably be bent over for a bit…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC Do you suppose this thread has run its course now, Anne? It’s had a good run – 7 pages of it, but it looks like just you and me left. But, if it is, do you want to know why the correct answer was 8 hours?

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Yes. Please…

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

I rush in, having heard Professor Wackemard saying it was 8 hours. I’m still disappointed at the lack of cocks in this problem, but I heard the answer!

*curtsey*

”Good morning, Professor Wackemard. The answer is 8 hours!”

I see Anne in an all-too-familiar position and lose my train of thought.

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I turn around and See Tiffy…

How did she get the solution?? “Miss Wackemard please ask Tiffy to explain how she derived the correct solution so I can learn from her expertise…”

I giggle…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Yes, please, Miss Cocklust, do tell me how you arrived at 8 hours as your answer, so that Miss Lepussilik can learn. And while you are explaining, I will look in your school-book, where you should have already written your answer.”

I am sure I will catch two birds with one stone here, I am sure. 

“If you have cheated, you would be better advised to line up alongside your fellow pupil and then I will explain to both of you.”

The next few minutes will be interesting.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I glare at Anne. Some BFF!

I try to buy some time. “Professor Wackemard – my notebook … I didn’t write it down. I’m sorry.”

I take a deep gulp of water.

“But … if there’s two people it should take twice as long, right? Plus, guys are probably going to take breaks while their sissies bring them drinks. And maybe the sissies have to pleasure them too. You know it’s going to take, like, 8 hours for all of that.”

I stick out my tongue at Anne, proud of my obvious answer. I take another drink.. “Duh, Anne! What did she say? Like, four hours?” *giggle*

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh, Miss Cocklust is almost perfect, such a bimbo. I am so proud of her, it’s going to be a pity to have to swat that ass, but I have to do this for their sake, not mine. Regrettably, this is going to hurt them a lot more than it will hurt me. Once more, I find myself giving them six smacks with the tawse.

“It takes,” I explain as they gingerly take their seats, “eight hours because the hole is only two feet square and only one man will fit into a hole that size and work. Look at it this way, if you like, sissies. If you have two cocks in your pretty little asses, the men won’t fuck you twice as quick, will they? And, hopefully, only one at a time will fit.”

I see them both take big gulps of water.

“Speaking of cocks, here is your homework assignment for tonight. A man has a six-inch cock – yes, Miss Cocklust, the same man as before. He puts it into a sissy’s mouth and the sissy has had half of her teeth removed so as not to bite him. How many teeth has the sissy left? Please, take plenty of water when you leave.”

OOC Perhaps there is enough to keep the thread running, but please let me know if you’ve had enough of it, I don’t want to outstay Professor Wackemard’s welcome

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I give a knock on the door and curtsy “, Good afternoon Miss Wack-a-mard, my name is Tina Kiscox and I’ve been asked to attend this class.”

Math for Bimbo’s sounded like a ridiculous sexy version of a remedial class, I didn’t need this, I was in advanced classes before I was in the regular classes. Unfortunately I’d be specifically requested to attend this class, instead of my usual ones. They said I would be the perfect challenge, whatever that meant.

OOC: Personally I think the issues with your class were the fact that you were simply bimbofying through a drug and asking hard trick questions, traditionally bimbo maths is very basic maths taught wrong. Still, I’d like to give it a try and see how it feels first hand, maybe help evolve a more entertaining class if possible.

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC I wasn’t trying to do what the manual said , eg 7+2 = pink. The pupils were such professionals as computer scientists and the thing about the water, as in a lot in the Corporation is using chemicals as behaviour change tools, bigger tits etc. Anyway, please bring your sense of humour and see how we get on

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Ah, Miss Kiscox, I wasn’t expecting you and the rest of the class has gone for the weekend. Anyway, here is your exercise book and pen

“So, to show you are of a high enough standard to attend these classes, you are required to either calculated pi to 10 decimal places or write your name in joined-up writing”

I give her ten minutes and try to guess which she will do. Hmm.

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I thought for about a minute, remembering the number I memorised years ago.

“Just going to ignore the design of these things,” I scribbled in the notebook, before turning it around to show the answer to her “, The ratio of a circle’s circumference to it’s diameter is represented by the greek letter pi, 3.1415926535… sorry it took so long… it’s harder to think with this belt.”

It couldn’t be that easy though… I suspected she might pull a trick on me if I decided to show off by going further and I could. I also smiled as I realised I’d accidentally slipped into an imitation of Tegan Jovanka, who said almost the same line in a Doctor Who episode I saw as a child… that was completely unintentional, but funny.

“And just out of curiosity what do you mean “joined up writing”? I’m guessing most of your students went with that?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Dammit! Does this student not know the meaning of the word bimbo? I daresay if I had added more decimal places, she would have come up with the right answer. And I’ve been lumbering up with my favourite whippy cane, too. I’ll have to put on my thinking cap. She is going to have to drink a lot of water, I can see that.

“Yes, Miss Kiscox, you are the first of my pupils to go with the the first option,” I say through gritted teeth. “Very clever. Congratulations, Miss Clever-clogs.” 

A brilliant idea!

“You have, however, to catch up with the other students. Class is closed for the weekend, so I will give you this exercise. A man digs a hole, 2 feet square by 2 feet deep. It takes him four hours. Calculate how long it would take two men to dig the same hole, but 4 feet deep.”

Attachments:
     (R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

That was an easy one, I caught the math shortcut right off the bat, it would take the same amount of time, 2 people twice as deep, 2/2=1,1*4=4, easy .

“2 divided by 2 equals…” I stopped myself right there.

This was a word problem, meaning it was probably a trap there was something hidden in the words to make the answer change. I ran it through my head again.

“A man digs a hole, 2 feet square by 2 feet deep. It takes him four hours. Calculate how long it would take two men to dig the same hole, but 4 feet deep.”

It really was hard to think with this stupid belt… I couldn’t catch anything so I imagined it in my head. 4 hours seemed like a lot of time to do that… was there something she was leaving out?

“4 hours seems an awful long time to dig a hole that size… is there something you’re not telling me?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

As she left for the weekend to do her homework, I assured Miss Know-it-All Kiscox that there was nothing I was not telling her. I also gave her a hint, that the time taken to dig the hole was dependent on a lot of factors, not least of which is the size of the spade. Ha! Let her suck on that one for a couple of days!

I am back here on Monday morning, wondering whether Tina Kiscox will come back to class, or any of my other students, for that matter. Perhaps they are enough of a bimbo now, after all the water. They may not know much of anything except the diameter and circumference of cocks….

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

I arrived back at the class, gave my curtsy and greeting and approached the desk.

“8 hours plus X, X being the amount of time it takes for the two men to switch over, they can’t fit in a 2 by 2 foot space at the same time and still work. All this assuming that the 4 hours include the amount of time it takes for whatever additional activities are holding them up… considering this school I assume they’re having sex with someone, possibly a former or current student. If there is anything else you didn’t give me ANY means of calculating it.”

I stepped back… it took me all weekend to come up with that answer. If it was not it, I was not going to figure it out, I’d accounted for everything I possibly could.

“Please tell me I’m right because I can’t think of anything else.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

Once again, I’m told I’m not finished with a class..At least this class has free water!

I enter and Curtsey to Miss Wackemard.

“I’ve been told my math skills need improvement…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Yes, damn you, you got it right!” I snarl ungraciously. Either she is not drinking the water or it is having no affect on her. Why come to a maths for bimbo class if you don’t want to be a bimbo. 

“No more hints on your next question then, Miss Kiscox,” I smile wickedly. “do this and you’ll be up to date.”

I set him the teeth question ands s soon as I have spoken, the door opens and Miss Lepussilik comes in, curtseying and offering her homework.

“Don’t give me your answer yet, dear,” I smile. “Introduce yourself to our new pupil, then wait while he tries to solve your homework. And both off you, drink your water.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

OOC: I can’t find this “teeth question”, what is it?

slave stacey 
    Participant

OOC It is this:

“Speaking of cocks, here is your homework assignment for tonight. A man has a six-inch cock – yes, Miss Cocklust, the same man as before. He puts it into a sissy’s mouth and the sissy has had half of her teeth removed so as not to bite him. How many teeth has the sissy left? Please, take plenty of water when you leave.”

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Since you have only recently arrived, Miss Kiscox, you have the weekend to present tour answer. Miss Lepussilik, I will have your answer on Monday, too.”

(R)Owen(a) Hero 
    Participant

A man has a six-inch cock. He puts it into a sissy’s mouth and the sissy has had half of her teeth removed so as not to bite him. How many teeth has the sissy left? Please, take plenty of water when you leave.”

I had to admit this class was fun, I just wish it was longer, all I ever got was 1 question, then sent off to think about it until next class. And the questions were good, I was feeling like myself again, which just made the fact that I wasn’t myself anymore much worse. The teeth question was messed up, would they really just take out our teeth like that? There had to be better ways of stopping us from biting. I abandoned that train of thought, not wanting to make their jobs easier and our lives harder with a new idea for cocksucking training.

Wackemard had requested that we drink the water… must be the health conscious type. Each table had a glass of water on it, even though most of them were empty, I guess the other sissies were too dumb to take this class. I picked a table at random and took a sip of water… before spitting it back out again. It tasted funny, faintly funny, but funny. Was this flavoured water… that had been watered down, it seemed like the sort of thing they’d do here, flavoured water did seem like a feminine thing after all.

I redrank the water I’d spit out, I could ignore the taste, it was far better than some of the sick stuff I’d had in my mouth here. Thinking about the sum, the cock was a red herring, and it wasn’t stated how many teeth the sissy had to begin with. How many teeth did people have anyway? I stuck my finger in my mouth and used my nails as a guide… 1,2,3… 8… assuming symmetry… assuming symmetry… huh I was having a little trouble, I figured I’d just keep counting. 29,30,31,32… I had 32 teeth. That would leave her with sissy teeth, I mean 16 teeth, where did that come from… sissy, sixteen… sometimes I think the English language went wrong somewhere in development.

Still that was assuming 32 teeth was normal, I looked over at Anne.

“Hey Anne, do you mind saying ‘AAAHHH’ for a minute? I’d like to count your teeth.”

Viewing 30 posts - 181 through 210 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar