Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I quietly walk into class – late. Professor Wackemard is saying something to Anne who – as usual! – is draped over the front desk with her skirt raised up. I swear, that girl just likes showing off her cute ass!

I quietly take a seat, hoping nobody noticed me arrive late.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

2 users thanked author for this post.
     A Blush 
    Participant

I know I’m late. It’s not my fault though! They just don’t give us enough time to get everything done round here. I think it is on purpose, they want us to get in trouble. Seeing Tiffy going in late I follow, taking the seat next to her nervously. There is strength in numbers. For now all I can do is watch Professor Wackermad and Anne.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I notice the Misses Cocklust and Bloom surreptitiously trying to creep to their desks while I am explaining to Miss Lepussilik why 4 x 3 cannot equal one. I send her back to her seat with the delightful news that my dear husband – sigh – will be giving the next lecture on the importance of measuring length – sigh.

Naturally, lateness cannot be excused, so the two truants are summoned to my desk, lift each oyjer’s skirts and lower each other’s panties. Perhaps, six with the cricket bat apiece will teach them the lesson of punctuality.

After they have rubbed each other’s bottoms, I send them to their seats and demand to see the result of the previous homework problem of the man with the four-inch cock.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard saw Allison and I arrive late. I should have known better!

We’re called to the front and told to present each other fur paddling with a wicked looking new paddle.  A bat? A cricket bat?

I raise Allison’s skirt and lower her panties, then she does the same for me.

Professior Wackemard then proceeds to give us each six hard seats with the paddle. My butt is on fire and I’m squealing by the end, but I count them out.

I then replace Allison’s panties and my own before curtseying for the Professor.

“Thank you for teaching us a lesson, Professor Wackemard. I apologize fir being late.”

i return to my seat, gingerly sitting.

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

A cricket bat! It’s less a thrashing than a beating. From just six my ass is black and blue. Thankfully Tiffy is there to take some of the Professors wrath. Tiffy squeals. I scream, barely able to stay upright. It’s a good thing Tiffy helps me with my panties as I was in no fit state to help myself. Slinking back to my desk I am horrifed to hear a remark about homework. Voice wavering and tears in my eyes I pipe up.

“I’m sorry Madam. I don’t have the homework… I forgot or something.”

Somehow I don’t think this will end well for me.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“WHAAAAAAAAT! You forgot or something?” I am quivering with rage. What makes this sissy slut think that what I say is so unimportant that she can forget? “How can you forget? You have five minutes to remember and get up here with the answer. Can you remember that, Miss Bloom?”

A Blush 
    Participant

“Yes Madam… I’ll do my best.”

I’m panicking inside as I frantically search my notes for the question that was set. The mintuest tick by on the clock while I work, 1, 2, 3. Finally with all of 60 seconds to go I find what I hope is the right question in my scrawled handwriting. Rather worryingly a tearstain is blocking out a few of the words. Reassembling the words as best I can I get the question:

A mans cock is 4 inches long and he wants it to be 3 times bigger. How long will it be?

The answer is 12 inches? It has to be right? The problem with this place is that it makes me doubt everything. If you told me 1+1=2 i’d need 10 minutes and a calculator to think it over and still wouldn’t be confident. With no time to think I stumble up to the front with a dry throat and curtsy to teacher.

“Um. The answer to the homework was.. um.. 12 inches Madam?”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Well done, Miss Bloom. The answer was twelve. Did you get twelve, too, Miss Cocklust? Very good. Now, Miss Bloom, kindly bend over the desk and I will give you what we in the trade call an aide memoir…”

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

“12, Miss. yes.”

Tiffy is:

A Blush 
    Participant

I groaned. I groaned loudly. What choice did I have though? Fighting would only make it worse. Bending over I took hold of my knees and looked up at the Professor, waiting for what was to come. The worst thing was that these cows here at the Academy had me almost convinced I deserved a few smacks for forgetting to do my homework. How absurd is that!

“Yes Madam… Sorry Madam.”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Miss Bloom’s begin is heavily bruised as I yank down her panties for a dozen more strokes of my whippy cane. the sissy wimp is bawling her eyes out as she counts the strokes. I don’t pity here; she has been trying my patience a lot lately and, unlike the other pupils, she doesn’t seem to realise when she’s doing wrong. To make sure she can’t trouble me again this lesson, when I finish wit the cane and she has thanked me (again)  for her punishment, I shove a gag into her mouth, lock it and send her to her desk.

“For the benefit of late-comers,” I announce for the benefit of the Misses Cocklust and Bloom, “Miss Dicklett has been told by the corporation that she need no longer attend my maths classes. Also, for the next lesson, my dear husband” – sigh – “will be delivering a lecture on the importance of measuring the length and girth of thing.” sigh.

Attachments:
     A Blush 
    Participant

Caned! Gagged! Professor Wackermad just gets crueler and crueler. She barely pauses between the strokes to let me count them, the dozen streaks of red weel’s emerging across my sore ass to torment me. I’m a sobbing, snotty mess by the time she is done with me, my face and makeup covered with tears.

“Thank. Thank. Thank you for my punishment Madam.”

I manage to blurt it out through the tears and my curtsy. And what do I get in return? A gag with a penis tip! The humiliation burns. Biting down on the gag in disgust I make my way back to my seat and try not to squirm on my sore ass as it presses against the wood.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Thankfully, another weekend is upon us and my dear husband – sigh – will be delivering his lecture on Monday on the importance of measuring length and girth of things – sigh. Miss Bloom looks much better in her penis gag, even though it is quite short. No point in frightening her even more than she already is.

“Here is your weekend’s homework, sissies,” I say, “and it may have some bearing on the lecture my dear husband – sigh – “will be delivering on Monday. Incidentally, you may be lucky enough on Monday to have some practical demonstration in his lecture, you lucky girls. – sigh – Anyway, here is your homework assignment. A man has a nine-inch cock – stares dreamily at the back wall off the room for a moment – yes, a nine-inch cock and the radius of his cock is one inch. Multiply the circumference of his cock by its length.”

They have alll weekend to work this one out and on Monday, we will see who has been drinking the water.

A Blush 
    Participant

The only compensation from the gag is that it stiffles my groans at the homework that is set. The Professor is obsessed with cocks! Yet she doesn’t even seem interested in mine. And it’s been like 15 years since I tried to figure out the circumference of something. Really though I think she only chose this homework because she wants to taunt us with the ‘cum’ in circumference.

I squirm, biting down on the gag, tasting the rubber. This was going to be a long weekend.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

My dear lady wife has taken today off as I have been invited to lecture her pupils on the importance of measuring the length and girth of things.

My dear lady wife has asked me to to mark the weekend’s homework problem. I fear that she is rather too gentle with her charges, so I have promised that today’s regime will be somewhat stricter. Spare the rod and spoil the sissy is the motto of today…

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I enter maths class and I see Mr Wackemard subbing for his wife. To walk to desk and curtsey, introduce myself and hand in my homework. The solution is length x pi.  So 9×3.14=28.26. I curtsey and take my seat.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

Tiffy 
    Participant

I walk in behind Anne, staring at her behind. Hypnotized. Mmmm.

I see the substitute ands remember Professor Wackemard said her husband would be in today.

*curtsey*

”Good morning sir, I’m Tiffy Cocklust. The homework was: 9 inch cock, 1 inch radius, multiply length times circumference. Circumference is 2-pi-r – so this would be 9*2*pi*1= 56.55”

i go to sit next to Anne, picking up a bottle of water along the way. How do Anne and I always get different answers?

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

“Miss Lepussilik,” I say pretentiously, “I’m afraid you answer is wrong. Miss Cocklust, I am afraid your answer is correct. I have to say, Miss Cocklust, you certainly seem to know your way round a cock.”

I motion for Miss Pussilik to come to the front of the class. She doesn’t say anything and I think she has been doing this quite often. With one hand, she flips up her skirt, then lowers her panties and I can see that my dear, gentle wife has had to administer discipline upon this sissy before. I stand and admire my dear, kind wife’s handiwork upon Miss Pussilik’s posterior, but reluctantly then inflict six strokes with my old cricket bat. I idly wonder how it came to be here. It went missing just after my last game of cricket.

I do like the curtseying, and the thanking after I have delivered the discipline. As a little reward for having such a spankable posterior, I use my mild-mannered wife’s phone to give Miss Pussilik a five-second belt of arousal and I give Miss Cocklust the same for getting the answer right.

“My dear wife, so anxious about her pupils’ health and well-being, thinks that her class is not drinking enough water. I am anxious too, that I think Miss Cocklust’s skirt is too long and I can’t see your pan.. that is, I don’t think the fresh air is not reaching the upper limbs. Perhaps, Miss Cocklust, you should remove your skirt until the end of class.”

I think I have made a mistake. I remember now my part in my wife being fired from Kleverton University.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I giggle at Anne for getting the answer wrong. Last time she thought she was right and I was wrong – I *was* wrong!

This time I was right! Yay for Tiffy!

As a reward, I get to watch Anne’s super cute tushie as she strides to the front of the class and flips up hee skirt. She’s getting to be a pro *giggle*

Then I feel bad when Mister Wackemard rains down a series of blows with the cricket paddle. Oh, poor Anne!

As he finishes, I feel my Sissylink activate and let out a passionate moan. Mmmmm. If that’s what you get for getting the answer right, I need to try harder!

But then Mister Wackemard tells me my skirt is too long and I need to remove it! I find that hard to believe!

What a perv! But I know better than to argue. I stand and remove my skirt, handing it to Mister Wackemard and curtseying before him.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

I love they way they always curtsey, so submissive, so… Miss Cocklust has handed me her skirt, such lovely legs, such a neat butt, such a sexy…ahem!

“Tonight’s homework,” I squeak, then clear my throat. Why is it so hot in here? “Tonight’s homework is to do with my lecture on knowing the length and girth of things. You are to measure the width of your pussies and calculate the circumference of butt plug you need to make it one inch wider. You will then estimate the length of butt plug you need. I will verify your answers with my own measuring device tomorrow.”

I need to sit down, I could be in trouble if these sissies talk to my dear wife, but I think they won’t. They have all drunk a bottle of water.

Tiffy 
    Participant

Whoa. That sounds difficult! I think I might need a partner to do this homework …

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I look at Tiffy and whisper “pervert!”

I

We’ll work together on this!, don’t worry Love!

We curtsey and leave hand in hand

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I have just learned that my dear husband – sigh – has been summoned to Miss Dawson’s office and may not be returning to deliver his promised lecture on the importance of knowing lengths and girths. I just hope I don’t have to follow him, especially as I spent yesterday shopping…

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Tiffy and I arrive at class but no teacher is present..mmm. we have our homework done as we did it together. Since we are lovers it was easy. Both our pussies are the same size. .5 inches in width. So if we had to add an inch that would be 1.5inches. So the circumference would be 1.5xpi ..I round up for comfort to 5inches. So I believe the best size plug for us would be 5 in long to be symmetrical??? We just sit and make out while we wait…

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

I remember when Anne was this sweet, demure little sweetheart.

I’m enjoying take-charge Anne a lot!

I’m a little worried about what Professor Wackemard will do when she shows up … but not so worried as I stop making out with Anne!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

I think I should get a bucket of water to throw over the two hussies I see when I bring my purchases into the classroom. They immediately stop kissing and touching each other and face front.

“Such disgraceful behaviour! ” I shout, though I am green with envy. “You will both get to enjoy one of my new toys – the carpet beater, I think. Both of you come to the front. Miss Cocklust, you’re not wearing a skirt, an essential part of your school uniform. You will get some with my new cane for that.”

NPC Mister Wackemard

I was told by Miss Dawson that somebody had complained that I was a perv, and she was duty-bound to investigate. When I told her that I was informed that all sissies are fair game, she took my point and said I could go back to the maths class. It was a shock when I walked through the door to find my dear lady wife, kindest should that she is, standing at her desk with my two pupils from yesterday bent over it.

“Oh, my dear,” I say to her, “You know what the doctor told you about over-exerting yourself. You must take a break and let me deal with this.” I can’t look her in the eye as I say this, I am distracted by the two naked butts in front of me and I see Miss Cocklust is not wearing a skirt at all. My wife tells me what punishment they are to receive and hopes we can meet for lunch. 

Tiffy 
    Participant

But … but … Mister Wackemard told me I could not wear a skirt! Oh no! This isn’t fair!

Anne and I know not to argue, though. We walk to the front and present ourselves for punishment before Professor Wackemard – when her pervy husband walks in and offers to take over.

Gosh, this just keeps getting worse!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

I do as my dear wife suggested and give the two girls a dozen apiece with the carpet-beater, noting with delight the intricate pattern it makes on their lovely peachy butts.

Miss Cocklust’s silly decision that no skirt is better than a shorter skirt is why she must have a cane. Not that I mind her having no skirt myself, in fact it would make a lovely view if Miss Lepussilik would…ahem, to business. I give Miss Cocklust the dozen with my dear wife’s new cane, as direct, then order the two wailing sissies to the seats so we can discuss their homework and my lecture. I will be sorry to leave here

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

A dozen with the cane! Because I obeyed and didn’t wear a skirt!

this is so unfair.

The attack on my bottom is sure to leave marks. I’m sobbing heavily as I return to my seat with Anne.

This dirty old man probably doesn’t even remember he told me to not wear a skirt!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Mister Wackemard

I see Miss Cocklust return to her seat and sit down gingerly, sobbing from the gentle taps I gave her. Granted, the cane following the carpet beater is harsh, but I can only do as my dear wife prescribes. Guiltily, I think, perhaps I confiscated her skirt yesterday? In which case, it is only fair that I demand that Miss Lepussilik remove her skirt to make it even. Besides, I do like a nice pair of legs.

“Then, perhaps,” I say to the two of them, we can discuss last night’s homework assignment and I can verify your answers.” 

Viewing 30 posts - 151 through 180 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar