Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Will I ever get to this class on time?

Open door:

*curtsey*

“Professor Wackemard, good morning, miss.”

And  walk to my seat.

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall.

Miss LePussilik is delighted to show me her notebook with her answers. She has drawn a nice circle and coloured in the shape using her pink crayon. Her diameter is correct, but for the circumference, she has put
    Miss Dicklett asks for help with the circumference of what I hope she has drawn as a circle. I tell her the equation is 2Pi renae smile at her encouragingly. I tell them both to have another drink of water.
    I am just about to summon Miss LePussilik to the front desk when Miss Cocklust appears. She bids me good morning and takes her seat. I get her on the same problem as the other sissies. Miss Lepussilik can wait until I have all the answers in. I may as cane the three of them together unless by some miracle Miss Cocklust and Miss Dicklett come up with the right answer.

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant
    After she says there’s something Sparks in my memory and suddenly start writing.
    D=15
    C=2πr
    D=2r
    Solving for C
    C=πd=π·15≈47.12389
    That doesn’t look right it things to myself, maybe it is who knows. I then decide to take a sip of my water and I begin to not care. So I hand it in and see what happens.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I draw my circle carefully.

I measure the radius – 3 inches. I know circumference (sir cum … giggle) is 2(pi)R.

So pi times 6. Like the 6 inches from the other day! Two times six was 26. Pi times six is … pisix? I have a feeling Professor Wackemard is not going to agree with this, but I write it down.

Area is Pi x R x R. Pi x 3 x 3 = Pi33.

I shake my head and write these answers down, then happily color my circle in sissy pink!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

Obviously, Miss Dicklett has got the right answers, has drawn a pretty circle and coloured it in nicely. There is absolutely nothing here to merit anything but praise, so I congratulate her on her obvious sense. It tell her that I am worried about her becoming dehydrated and she should drink much more water. Perhaps she is immune to its effects? I will have to do some research and if necessary find another chemical formula. Happily for me, my other two bimbos have turned up trumps, so I am delighted to have them come to the front of the class and be introduced to my little whippy cane. The weekend approaches, so, despite how I felt earlier this morning, they only have the usual dozen each. Nobody can accuse me of not being generous.

“On Monday, sissies,” I delight in telling them, “we will take this process with the circle further and discuss spheres, or as you might prepare to think of it, men’s balls.”

Anne Starr 
    Participant

After showing my answer to the, the teacher asks me to go stand by her desk. i know i cheated because I wasn’t sure of the pie. But Tiffy told me cherry.

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

An invigorating weekend and now a new week of classes for my favourite sissies. I have spent the weekend practicing my caning techniques and acquiring a paddle to go with my array of implements.
    I’m sure the opportunity to practice with this will come soon. Indeed, I have heard that Miss Cocklust cheated with Miss Lepussilik on Friday with the their maths problem. I can’t allow cheating – it could lead to a correct answer, though fortunately in their case the cheating came to nothing. Still, it is a practice that I will be stamping out with enthusiasm, you can be sure.

My worry is, have my sissies been drinking their water?

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Ditzy walks into the classroom curtsies to the teacher “good morning miss, I look forward to learning about men’s balls today” she said her smile

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I make it to maths class on time! Im so happy! I Curtsey to Miss Wackemard and take my seat.

Anne is:

Tiffy 
    Participant

A note is pushed under the door:

“Please be advised that Tiffy Cocklust will not be able to attend class today. She is very sorry for her failure and will accept whatever punishment is deemed necessary by the teacher.”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh, so Miss Cocklust will be missing today, eh? If she’s not here tomorrow either, there will be a letter going from me to Miss Dawson. She has probably worked out that she is in trouble with cheating, as is Miss Lepussilik who will soon have the honour of christening my new paddle. I wanted to deal with them together, but as it is….

“Come to the front of the class, Miss Lepussilik,” I sound my sternest. “You are about to learn the lesson that cheats never prosper. But, first, I want you and Miss Dicklett to have a good drink of water.”

She drinks the water, knows the procedure, skirt up, knickers down and waits for me to introduce the class to my paddle.

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

Oh no! Miss Wackemard knows Tiffy helped me with answer to our homework! My eyes begin well up as I walk to the front of the class. I’m told raise my skirt and lower my panties! I know I’m going to be spanked for cheating! OMG! She has a long wooden paddle! I lower my panties and she grabs neck and slams me over her desk! No!

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

I am still worried that Miss Lepussilik is going to report me to Miss Dawson, she looks as if she is going to burst into tears. Still this is not the time to show pity or mercy and so as soon as she has lifted her skirt, I press her face onto the desk and count the dozen strokes
    I send her to her desk and tell both girls to drink more water while I set tonight’s homework.

“Your man with the six-inch cock has two balls, obviously, the radius of each is one-quarter the length of his shaft. What is the combined volume of his balls?”

I dismiss them, still worried about Miss Lepussilik. I hope I haven’t frightened her away

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

As soon as my panties are down Miss Wackemard begins paddling my bottom viciously! I try to struggle but she is too strong! After twelve with the evil paddle I am bawling like a baby! When she is done I am told to drink more water and take my seat. I  pull my panties up around my blistered bottom and sit down and drink my water still sobbing uncontrollably…

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

I hope I haven’t overdone it with the paddle. Miss Lepussilik’s bottom was really red when I finished and she was sobbing like a baby as she wrote down her homework. The trouble is, she has such a spankable bum, it’s hard to resist. Same with my other two pupils. If I’m not careful, one of them will report me to Miss Dawson and I can’t afford to lose this job. Maybe an over-the knee spanking would be better…

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

I realise that I cannot get into trouble with Miss Dawson. I was employed here to teach bimbo maths and, more importantly, to instil discipline in my charges. I can’t wait to see their homework…

Tiffy 
    Participant

I am not missing class today.

I show up incredibly early.

”Good morning, Professor Wackemard,” I say cheerfully. *curtsey*

”I apologize for missing class yesterday. It was unavoidable {OOC-RL}.”

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Well, thanks for dropping by, Miss Cocklust,” I say in a voice that drips sarcasm. “we have a few items of business to discuss, then you may attempt the homework problem I set yesterday. The most serious matter involves you cheating with Miss LePussilik. So, you must have the same punishment that I meted out to her. You will be introduced to my new paddle. Usual procedure, please. But, be sure to have a good drink of water first.”

Because she was absent yesterday, Miss Cocklust will have recovered most, if not all of her intelligence and we can’t have that. She bends over the desk, raises her skirt and lowers her panties and I give her a dozen with the paddle. As for her absence yesterday, I decide to address that when she has done the homework project.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I’m a little bothered by Professor Wackemard’s attitude. But I guess it was just dehydration, because once I have a drink, everything seems better *giggle*

oh no, I’m in trouble already? I walk to the front of the class – one foot crossing a little over in front of the other, giving my bottom a little wiggle.

I arrive at her desk, bend over, lift my skirt, wiggle my panties down, and place my elbows and palms on the desk.

The 12 smacks with the paddle are devastating! I’m sobbing lightly when she finishes.

i pull my panties back up and make my way back to my desk, waiting for whatever is next. Sipping some water to calm my nerves.

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

The investment I made in this paddle seems to be well worthwhile. The two sissies who have had a tase of it seemed to be quite contrite. Her absence yesterday? Well, let’s see how she gets on with her homework assignment. I’m glad to see her drinking the water. If she realised that stopping drinking it would make her more intelligent than me, she would definitely report me to Miss Dawson.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Other wonder down the hall towards bimbo maths I quickly do my homework from the previous day and come up with one and a half inches. I closed my book and enter the class room and curtsey towards the teacher.

Should really stop doing my homework just before the lesson but it seems to be working out so c’est la vie.

“good morning miss would you like to see my homework, or would you prefer me to sit down and show you later” I say as I Bob another courtesy it respect.

Attachments:
     Tiffy 
    Participant

I raise my hand, nervously.

“Professor Wackemard? I wasn’t here yesterday. What homework should I be doing?”

I know I’m going to be in trouble – but it will only be worse if I don’t do any homework at all!

Tiffy is:

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I so nervous walking to maths class! I can’t possibly take another spanking! I had to sleep on my stomach last night! I stayed up for hours to find the correct answer! I enter the classroom and curtsey to Miss Wackemard and turn in my homework. 28.25 cu inches! Then I take my seat next to Tiffy, I can see she has been crying, I was going to stick my tongue out at her after she got punished but now I feel awful! She’s my BFF. I feel like I should tell the truth so i walk up and curtsey to Miss Wackemard and explain that Tiffy didn’t cheat with me…I was mad at her for teasing me by saying “Man cock” every chance she gets! I hate It! But now I’m sorry for lying!!! I begin to cry and look at Tiffy, as I take my desk best to her I tell her I’m so Sorry! I know I’m in big trouble now….i just have some more the yummy water….

Anne is:

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

*sniffles*

”I-it’s ok, Anne.”

*smiles through tears*

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

There is an awful lot going on here. I decide to start with Miss Dicklett’s homework. One and a half inches?! The volume of a man’s balls with a six-inch cock is 1 1/2 inches. I’m afraid that Miss Dicklett is the third of my pupils to be tickled by my paddle, twelve of the best.

Next, I explain the homework question to Miss Cocklust and I see her eyes glaze over even as I am telling her the problem. I believe she stopped listening after “six-inch cock”.

But, now Miss Lepussilik has come to tell me that she lied to get Miss Cocklust into trouble. Which means that I have punished Miss Cocklust for no good reason.

“Miss Lepussilik, you will come to the front of the class,” I demand sternly. “You will take off your panties and give them to me. You won’t be wearing any until tomorrow’s class. Miss Cocklust, you may leave your assignment and do it as tonight’s homework. In the meantime, you can choose an implement, paddle, cane or tawse, and administer a dozen to Miss Lepussilik. And any that I deem are too weak will not count.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I listen to what she says but I’m sure I’m right”Yes I’m sure I’m right miss 6÷4=1.5 so 1 and a 1/2 inches” I look at her confused instead of scratch my head I couldn’t understand why did wrong.

I also notice the water has barely been touched.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“Oh Miss Dicklett,” I sigh sympathetically. “look again at the problem. It says I wanted the volume. I would have accepted 28, being twice 14, the volume of each ball, but you have only given me the radius. Have a good drink of water and step up, please.”

Tiffy 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard is angry with Anne because Anne lied and got me in trouble. Now I’m supposed to punish Anne – and any smacks on her bottom that are deemed “too weak will not count!”

Anne also will not be allowed to wear panties until class tomorrow. *giggle*

I’m supposed to choose paddle, cane or tawse. (I don’t even know what “tawse” is, I realize. I’m such an airhead! Where is my water?)

But I know what I’d like best …

Professor Wackemard? I think Anne deserves a bare-handed, over the knee spanking. May I administer her punishment that way?

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I step up to the desk ready to do as you’re told. Goddammit I think to myself I need to pay more attention.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Having dealt with Miss Dicklett’s homework, I turn to the other two pupils. If Miss Cocklust wants to give Miss Lepussilik a hand-spanking, so be it, and I am happy to order Miss Lepussilik to humiliate herself by going over Miss Cocklust’s knee for the spanking. Also, to please Miss Cocklust more and humiliate Miss Lepussilik more, I set both their sissylink belts to full arousal. Miss Lepussilik’s face is as red as her bum!

I don’t have time to set homework tonight, but I will think of something for tomorrow. Besides, it will give Miss Cocklust chance to catch up

Viewing 30 posts - 61 through 90 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar