Adventures at the LiLy Academy

Professor Wackemard's Maths for Bimbos

This topic contains 233 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  slave stacey 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh boy! I can hardly believe my luck. Here is Miss Cocklust rushing into class, her skirt tucked into her knickers, as if she were asking for punishment. She doesn’t wait to be asked, but bends over the desk and waits for the tawse. I have to oblige. Then, I demand to see her homework, the little puzzle from last night.

She shows it to me, her answer 26.

“I’m sorry, Miss Cocklust, but six times two is twelve, the number of strokes you can count again as I din that into your butt. Usual procedure, please.”

She is dismayed to be wrong, but obediently presents herself and counts off the dozen. I tell her to take her seat, drink her water and draw a triangle and colour it in, the same as Miss Dicklett.

Tiffy 
    Participant

The professor tells me my answer is wrong! I was so certain!

the answer is 12? HOW?

And now I need to get 12 swats on my bottom for being so airheaded!

i count through the 12, beginning to sob at my stupidity, the embarrassment and the hard smacks.

I am dismissed to my desk, where I happily drink down my water.

*giggle*

What was that answer again? Oh noes! If I can’t remember, I might get it wrong again!

Tiffy is:

⊂COLLARED⊃ by Mistress Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

While the other two are writing their lines, Miss Cocklust is trying, with her tongue sticking out of her mouth, to draw the triangle and measure the sides. I wonder idly what colour she will chose to colour it in. And will she finish before the other two have finished their lines? There could be another session with the tawse if she doesn’t

Anne Starr 
    Participant

My eyes start to well up! “She told me to write my name on board!” I think to myself as I bend over the desk and raise my skirt and lower my panties….

Anne is:

⊂Collared⊃ By Miss Andromeda Starr

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall.

If Miss Lepussilik doesn’t stop that sniffling and get on writing her lines, she’ll be back out here for some extra strokes. I have to remind her too to finish drinking her water. The other two are busy, as I can see to my satisfaction. Time to set homework soon.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I will draw a triangle, just as ordered!

I drink some more water and draw all four sides perfectly equal. *giggle*

And I’m a sissy! So it should be PINK PINK PINK!

I raise my hand to let Professor Wackemard know I am done. She will be so proud!

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Sissies do not write on the Blackboard.

Sissies do not write on the Blackboard

I also raise my hand at the same time after believing I finished. it’s entirely possible but I missed a few lines from page to page.

I tried to not to glaire at Anne for making me have to do extra work.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I  pull up my panties and drink the water she gave me. Then I get to begin on my lines!

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

“I’m afraid, sissies, that looking at your triangle, Miss Cocklust, and your lines, Miss Lepussilik and Miss Dicklett, I will check tomorrow. You could perhaps use the time to ensure your work is correct because trouble will follow any errors, as I’m sure you know. 

Now, for your homework problem. A man has a six inch cock – yes, Miss Cocklust, perhaps the same man and the same cock. Now, he put half of his cock in your mouth, then he puts half of his cock up your ass. Your question is, how much in inches of his cock has he put into you already. And if he put all his cock in your mouth, what percentage of his cock did you take.”

I will take pleasure in seeing what the three of them make of that.

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
     Tiffy 
    Participant

Professor Wackemard dismisses us for the day with a real brain teaser. And mouth teaser. And ass teaser.

I stand up and curtsey.

“Thank you for the lesson, Professor Wackemard!”

As I walk from the classroom, I grab a bottle of water for later.

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I stand up and curtsey just before leaving I turn to the teacher.

“Miss is it alright if I use a 6in dildo to help me work this out” I say curtseying again afterwards

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I stand curtsey ” Thank you for todays lesson” The i leave still wimpering fron my spanking….

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

I had nodded absently at Ditzy Dicklett’s strange request to use a dildo to solve her maths problem, but realised afterwards whether I should have allowed her to use artificial aids. Still, tomorrow morning, we’ll see that they have come up with. I had to laugh out loud that Tiffy Cocklust had drawn a square instead of a triangle. Then I realised with horror that she had taken another bottle of water. Oh no, what will that do to her IQ.

In an idle moment, I looked up the story of my three pupils: an engineer (Anne Lepussilik), a marine biologist (Tiffy Cocklust) and a computer designer (Ditzy Dicklett). Of the three Miss Lepussilick, seemed to have retained most of her IQ, but we will see what transpires when they turn in their homework.

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I walk into the room with a skip in my step and curtsey towards the teacher “good morning miss I think I solved your problem so it took a lot of work” this is face goes slightly red when she says this

A book reads 12 for the first answer and the whole thing for the second.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh dear, have I overdone with the water? I’ve got an idea how Miss Dicklett worked out her answers, hence she is so bouncy and cheerful this morning. Asking for a percentage, I get an answer of ‘the whole thing’. My eyes water at the thought of how she arrived at 12 for her first answer.

“Did you use a ruler to work out your first answer, dear?” I ask gently, “or some mathematical calculation?”

I’m not sure I want to hear the reply.

Tiffy 
    Participant

I follow Ditzy into class and hear her answer to the homework assignment. But my mind was totally blank after I relaxed and had a bottle of water.

All I can remember is the previous day’s homework. And I think the answer was 26?

I curtsey.

“Good morning, Professor Wackemard. I’m Tiffy Cocklust. I think the answer is 26?”

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I look at her puzzled and then look down at the answer I wrote and think out loud saying “that’s wrong I inserted 3 inches over 6 inch cock in my mouth and 3 inches of the same cock in my bum, and measured them with a ruler to make sure and then I did it again to double check…. I see I added that together stupid girl” I say to out loud “sorry Miss I put 6 inches inside myself”

At this point Tiffy comes in and says “Good morning, Professor Wackemard. I’m Tiffy Cocklust. I think the answer is 26?”

I turned to her and respond “you got a 13 inch cock in both ends of you” I look at her with a painful expression.

And then cutting my apologies to the teacher.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Oh God! Miss Dawson is going to have my guts for garters if she sees this pair. they were supposed to have their IQ just slightly lowered by the use of mathematics, not turn them into drooling idiots.

To Miss Cocklust, I say, “That, Miss Cocklust, was the other night’s homework, and that was the wrong answer then. Last night’s problem called for two answers, the answer to one of which was six. So, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you had one right and one wrong. Let’s not complicate matters and leave aside your drawing a square instead of a triangle yesterday, and we’ll say a round dozen.”

To Miss Dicklett, I say, “While you’re thinking about how you arrived at your answers, let me give you a dozen ,too, to help you concentrate. Now, to save time, both of you line your asses together across the desk, raise each other’s skirts and drop each other’s panties. Now, if you’re comfortable, both count in unison, please.”

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

“really miss this is must be why I’ve got 12 on the brain, every time I make a mistake you could me a dozen” as I say the words I instantly regret opening my mouth.

I proceed to quickly bend over the desk allow my skirt to be flipped and my panties to be pulled down and do the same to Tiffy when she gets me the chance.

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

“You raise a valid point, Miss Dicklett”, I reply, thinking that the effect of the water obviously wears off after a while and she almost appears intelligent. “Perhaps I have implanted the figure 12 into your sissy bimbo brain. But, let me give you both this dozen while I ponder your problem.”

I give them the twelve strokes of the tawse simultaneously, then tell Tiffy Cocklust, the she can sit down and try last night’s homework problem.

“Ah, but not you, Miss Dicklett. I have the solution to your problem. Remain bent over please.”

I give her another six.

“there! That’s 18, if you need me to count for you. Now, is that more than a dozen, the same, or less? That, for you both, is your homework problem for tonight. And what is the difference between 12 and 18?”

No, Miss Pussilik, too, I notice. I hope she isn’t reporting me to Miss Dawson…

Tiffy 
    Participant

After the dozen vicious swats, I sit my striped ass on the cold seat.

I see the assignment on the chalk board.

The first part is easy. 3 inches and 3 inches. So 33 inches.

The second part is more difficult. Percentages? *sigh* Well, if you take all 6 inches *licks lips* – then you must be taking 6 percent! Professor Wackemard said 6 was one of the answers, so I thing I have it!

I raise my hand, so proud to have solved the problem!

Tiffy is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

My eyes are watering and I cannot keep a straight face. 33 inches? I am trying to imagine a cock that big. The man would have to be thirty feet tall. I have to tell Miss Cocklust to take the puzzle to her dormitory and rethink it tonight. I don’t have the energy to punish her stupidity again tonight. I need to lie down for a while, and get the image of a 33″ cock out of my mind

Tiffy 
    Participant

Proud of myself, I curtsey for Professor Wackemard and move to the hallway.

Tiffy is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I curtsy to the teacher and proceed to leave the room muttering to myself “6 the answers 6 same size of the cock”

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemall

I could hardly sleep last night thinking of Miss Cocklust and her amazing 33-inch cock. I felt so distracted I almost took a drink of water. Plus, I have to worry about Miss Dawson and the missing Miss Lepussilik. That was one reason why I spared my pupils punishment yesterday and set such an easy homework assignment, but as the night wore on, I was aware that I must be losing my control. Today will be much different. My little whippy cane needs exercise and will get it today, in spades.

Attachments:
     Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

Ditzy enters the in her usual shiny latex “morning Miss Wackemard, I completed your homework assignment like you ordered, number of extra Strokes I received was six.” I curtsy again and wait to be dismissed.

Anne Starr 
    Participant

I make my way to the maths class and pause before opening the door. I was truant yesterday but I was restrained in the nurses office. I’m  45min early. I open the door, Miss Wackemard is at her desk….I Curtsey and say ” I’m sorry for my truancy yesterday, I was detained at the nurses office for unknown reason to me” I Curtsey again and look down hoping see will understand.

Anne is:

slave stacey 
    Participant

NPC Professor Wackemard

Curses! I have no need to punish Miss Dicklett. I tell her to take her seat at her desk and compliment her on getting her answer right. Then, to my relief, here comes Miss Lepussilik. I’m hardly listening to her reasons for being truant yesterday, just so relieved she hasn’t reported me to Miss Dawson. I simply nod, and tell her to sit down and for both girls to take a good drink of water. Since Miss Lepussilik was in the nurses office yesterday any water she drank the previous day will have worn off. I breathe a sigh of relief as they both drink the water.

“Since you are both early and eager to learn,” I say, “here is a little exercise for you. You see that I still have the shapes on the blackboard. Please draw for me a circle and measure its radius.

Then calculate its diameter and circumference. Also, colour it in in your favourite colour. Do you understand the questions?”

Attachments:
     Anne Starr 
    Participant

I’m so relived my panties are still around as i solve the simple problem…” the circumference is the radius times two multiplied by cherry pie! Then I use my pink crayon to color it in! I have some water and admire my artwork! Soo pretty!

Anne is:

Ditzy Dicklett 
    Participant

I raise my hand and wait for permission “can you help me with this I understand that if I double the radius I get the diameter but I can’t work out the circumference” pout at her looking defeated.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 234 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Please remember that this site is volunteer run and operated. Returning emails may take some time.

Sending

©2019 Melissa Daniels & Renee Carter-Daniels

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar